CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Are there any available shares for Naruto Shippiden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution? I feel dirty even writing that but it's not for me. Also - I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the game (disc only) that's like a dude jumping in the sky or something. It looks like some crazy anime shit. It's heavy QTE and a lot of you have said good things about it. I know that's not a lot to go off. Sorry.

Are there any available shares for Naruto Shippiden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution? I feel dirty even writing that but it's not for me. Also - I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the game (disc only) that's like a dude jumping in the sky or something. It looks like some crazy anime shit. It's heavy QTE and a lot of you have said good things about it. I know that's not a lot to go off. Sorry.
Asura's Wrath??

Last edited by a moderator:
Good riddance, sir. We wont try to convince you to stay when you were obviously in the wrong. Humility (which you seem to lack) is one sign of a virtuous individual. Good luck on YOUR future endeavors "buying games with $25 and resell for 25$-35$ less (very easily)" as you so..ah..eloquently(?) put it.

Also gamesharing is legal so...yeah.

Good day!
i hope i don't get blasted for this.

I am new as well as i was turned on to this site from a friend. i registered a WHILE ago just to lurk the forums and never really got into game sharing. Just recently i lurked this thread and found a lot of useful information, even stuff that wasn't posted on the front page of this thread just by asking other users and some have been helpful and others, well OK.

Someone reached out about selling a phantom of Infamous:SS on PS4, i jumped on it since i didn't really know the rules and the dude got back to me quick, we exchanged info, i sent him the money (didn't have to front anything extra, just what he asked) and started playing the game that night. I completely understand the whole fronting of all the money when trying to buy a phantom, but a father of twin 2.5 year old girls, money is super tight and thinking this could be the place all around that users could help other users instead of making that quick buck because everyone really makes out in the end, right??

i have no idea how to gain rep but to just hopefully get that one user to front me a game for what he is asking and do it that way in the way to user helped me out (still working on that f-ing platinum though). I can say till i run out of breathe that i am good on my word, but since there have been a bunch of shady people on here f-ing over the other guy so it makes it hard for the newbies to come in and try their hand at something that would benefit this thread a bunch, like myself.

I am new as well as i was turned on to this site from a friend. i registered a WHILE ago just to lurk the forums and never really got into game sharing. Just recently i lurked this thread and found a lot of useful information, even stuff that wasn't posted on the front page of this thread just by asking other users and some have been helpful and others, well OK.

Someone reached out about selling a phantom of Infamous:SS on PS4, i jumped on it since i didn't really know the rules and the dude got back to me quick, we exchanged info, i sent him the money (didn't have to front anything extra, just what he asked) and started playing the game that night. I completely understand the whole fronting of all the money when trying to buy a phantom, but a father of twin 2.5 year old girls, money is super tight and thinking this could be the place all around that users could help other users instead of making that quick buck because everyone really makes out in the end, right??

i have no idea how to gain rep but to just hopefully get that one user to front me a game for what he is asking and do it that way in the way to user helped me out (still working on that f-ing platinum though). I can say till i run out of breathe that i am good on my word, but since there have been a bunch of shady people on here f-ing over the other guy so it makes it hard for the newbies to come in and try their hand at something that would benefit this thread a bunch, like myself.
Just my observation:

I'm not nearly as experienced as most in this thread and most don't know me at all. If I was looking to sell though, and you came to me interested, I'd probably need vouches and/or money fronted. Why? Just because I look at your profile. You have no trades elsewhere on the site and you only have 11 posts total. You're not active, so it could be easy for someone to think that since you have no ties here, you could skip out on them. Not at all saying you would, but just offering my observation on your status and why people may expect you to prove yourself.

Just my observation:

I'm not nearly as experienced as most in this thread and most don't know me at all. If I was looking to sell though, and you came to me interested, I'd probably need vouches and/or money fronted. Why? Just because I look at your profile. You have no trades elsewhere on the site and you only have 11 posts total. You're not active, so it could be easy for someone to think that since you have no ties here, you could skip out on them. Not at all saying you would, but just offering my observation on your status and why people may expect you to prove yourself.
and i completely understand that. I neeeeeed to post here more and on other threads as well. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents into something that i was completely understanding over but wanted more insight.... thanks for not blasting me lol.

Just my observation:

and i completely understand that. I neeeeeed to post here more and on other threads as well. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents into something that i was completely understanding over but wanted more insight.... thanks for not blasting me lol.

it doesn't make anything hard. the fronting of the whole cost of the game is a security measure in case you decide to steal the account after payment is made, that cost can be used to re-purchase the game. when you are made a phantom and the password is changed by the resell owner, then you get refunded the difference cause you can't steal it anymore. sucks to say it but nobody should have to feel pressured to give special treatment, if you're strapped for cash, that's your own problem.

Despite how it may appear; we do not 'blast' newbies. We generally will request a deposit from them until they've built up some trust and we have no issue outing a shady individual (new or seasoned); but we wont blast you. The last guy wasnt really blasted; he made a misguided comment and instead of apologizing and retracting his statement, he continued to dig a hole with dynamite and was called out on it. On your quest to become a more trusted member, take heed not to pass judgment on thread vets especially when your opinion is misguided and narrow. Not telling you to kiss a vets behind; just pick and choose your battles especially when questioning their character.

But all the drama aside; welcome aboard and continue demonstrating an attitude that makes people feel comfortable dealing with you and you'll do fine!

Despite how it may appear; we do not 'blast' newbies. We generally will request a deposit from them until they've built up some trust and we have no issue outing a shady individual (new or seasoned); but we wont blast you. The last guy wasnt really blasted; he made a misguided comment and instead of apologizing and retracting his statement, he continued to dig a hole with dynamite and was called out on it. On your quest to become a more trusted member, take heed not to pass judgment on thread vets especially when your opinion is misguided and narrow. Not telling you to kiss a vets behind; just pick and choose your battles especially when questioning their character.

But all the drama aside; welcome aboard and continue demonstrating an attitude that makes people feel comfortable dealing with you and you'll do fine!
ok cool. thanks for the feedback.

I got a PS3 The Evil Within w/ Season Pass resell for $23

Ps4 Destiny w/ Season Pass Resell - $40

Going to have to back out from no interest and I got it through gamefly.

Digimon Rumble PS3 ($40)

resell ($13.33)

phantom ($6.67)

1. pantsu 

Dragon Age PS4 ($60)

Resell ($35)

1. pancakes

phantom ($25)

Some real good Black Friday deals at Best Buy-

PS4 w/ GTA V and Last of Us- $399

Evil Within(PS4, X1)- $24.99

Shadow of Mordor(PS4, X1)- $24.99

WWE 2K15(PS3)- $29.99

Blands Pre-Sequel- $29.99

NBA 2K15(PS4)- $29.99

Diablo UEE(PS4, X1)- $29.99

Watch_Dogs(PS4, X1)- $29.99

Madden 15(PS4,X1)- $29.99

Wolfenstein(PS4,X1)- $24.99

Some real good Black Friday deals at Best Buy-

PS4 w/ GTA V and Last of Us- $399

Evil Within(PS4, X1)- $24.99

Shadow of Mordor(PS4, X1)- $24.99

WWE 2K15(PS3)- $29.99

Blands Pre-Sequel- $29.99

NBA 2K15(PS4)- $29.99

Diablo UEE(PS4, X1)- $29.99

Watch_Dogs(PS4, X1)- $29.99

Madden 15(PS4,X1)- $29.99

Wolfenstein(PS4,X1)- $24.99
Might pick up Evil Within with my newly acquired GCU membership.

Before going off to work today, I passed by Best Buy to see if I can pick up Halo MCC that was pre-ordered with GCU back in July (comes with a nifty L.E. Map/Book).

They couldn't give it to me, cause they'd break the street date, despite me getting an email it was "ready for pickup".

I didn't walk outta there empty handed though.....

I snagged Call of Duty Advance Warfare for $29.99, then threw in my discount with GCU to lower the end price to $24 bucks and change.

Price Match BrandsMart -- http://brandsmart.shoplocal.com/index.html#!/brandsmart/store/2566239

BestBuy actually PMs them. Had done it with Target back when Destiny first got out and got it for $29.99 as well for XOne and PS4.

The promo is for all console versions of the game (PS3, 360, PS4, XOne) and lasts only up to the 15th.

Dude at the register said it was insane. 

Sometimes it's cheaper to go with physical than Gameshares at times, if you know where the deals are at, got the right smarts (brandsmart that is) and cajones to try and get a "popular" game for more than half the price.

Happy Veterans Day,

and apparently there's a new 2.02 PS4 system update.

Before going off to work today, I passed by Best Buy to see if I can pick up Halo MCC that was pre-ordered with GCU back in July (comes with a nifty L.E. Map/Book).

They couldn't give it to me, cause they'd break the street date, despite me getting an email it was "ready for pickup".

I didn't walk outta there empty handed though.....

I snagged Call of Duty Advance Warfare for $29.99, then threw in my discount with GCU to lower the end price to $24 bucks and change.

Price Match BrandsMart -- http://brandsmart.shoplocal.com/index.html#!/brandsmart/store/2566239

BestBuy actually PMs them. Had done it with Target back when Destiny first got out and got it for $29.99 as well for XOne and PS4.

The promo is for all console versions of the game (PS3, 360, PS4, XOne) and lasts only up to the 15th.

Dude at the register said it was insane.

Sometimes it's cheaper to go with physical than Gameshares at times, if you know where the deals are at, got the right smarts (brandsmart that is) and cajones to try and get a "popular" game for more than half the price.

Happy Veterans Day,

and apparently there's a new 2.02 PS4 system update.
You lucked out man. That shit isn't even in California. I'm surprised you got some noob to price match it.

Also I just saved at least 50 lives, My neighbor was smoking a cigarette and he put it in his "jar-o-butts", I smelt something burning from my apartment and see it was his jar. I doused it with my "jug-o-water".

I'm a damned hero, where's my reward!?

And my apartment still stinks like burning plastic from that shit wafting in from a box fan I had in the window.

You lucked out man. That shit isn't even in California. I'm surprised you got some noob to price match it.

Also I just saved at least 50 lives, My neighbor was smoking a cigarette and he put it in his "jar-o-butts", I smelt something burning from my apartment and see it was his jar. I doused it with my "jug-o-water".

I'm a damned hero, where's my reward!?

And my apartment still stinks like burning plastic from that shit wafting in from a box fan I had in the window.
Doesn't need for the store/retailer to price match to be in your state, can be anywhere in the USA. BrandSmart is in the East Coast, but any Best Buy will gladly price match it.

Give it a try. Nothing to lose but 30 or so bucks off a new release game.

And yeah, that's some hero shit right there. Indeed saved countless lives.

Idiotic dude for nearly burning his house, yours and other neighbors down.

PS4 GTA V - 60$ :

Resell 35$:
Phantom 25$: Guigreg

Far Cry 4 - 60$:

Resell 35$: Guigreg

Phantom 25$:

AC Unity - 60$:

Resell 35$: Guigreg

Phantom 25$:

Add yourself if interested!

bread's done