CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Both games also have stuff you can get really early on that makes them super easy. Demons Souls you can start with a sorcery move if you pick the right class. Dark Souls has the utchigatana which you can get before the first boss, and you can grind souls easily on the dragon on the bridge nearby. Dark Souls 2 has a fantastic set of armor for early on right after the pursuer boss (2nd boss of the game) in a hidden alcove nearby, and you can kill pursuer easily with the giant crossbow machines in the arena. The learning curve isn't that steep either, just don't have over 75% load capacity like synnarc said and you will roll much easier, which is more helpful than having a lot of armor when you get good at it. You get another speed bonus under 50 and under 25. IDR what the cutoff was at dark souls 2, but I think below 60% you stop fat rolling and you get incremental speed boost for every point you're under.

Also, in all 3 games, all bosses are a joke when you summon people to help you fight. Ornstein and Smough with super ornstein took me close to 10 hours without any help first time i played, and when I came back to it years later it took me a single try with another person.

And if you're really a wuss, there's a way to duplicate boss soul items in each game so you can just jack your levels up ridiculously easy. Esp in demons souls. Once you know what you're doing the games are super easy. The hardest part when going for the plat isn't even ng+ bosses, it's grinding for rare drops. The games may have been hard at first but patches rendered them really easy.
I always went sunbro and helped people with bosses.

Praise the Sun!

P.S. Looking for a resell of Nba live 15 PS4

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a Saint's Row 4 (PS3) season pass that they would want to rent to me for about a week? PM me please. Thanks.
This would most likely be in the library.

I always went sunbro and helped people with bosses.

Praise the Sun!

P.S. Looking for a resell of Nba live 15 PS4
Lol trust me bro you dont want that game but i think will2 had a share recently.

Kind of disappointed, I thought I could invite people to my SP game. What I did play was fun, but they really shoulda tied a level 20 trophy or something to it to give that incentive.
Yea, I thought that was how it would be too. I wouldn't have minded a coop trophy if that was the case, but with them doing a MP exclusive mode, I am glad there is no trophies for it.

This would most likely be in the library.

Lol trust me bro you dont want that game but i think will2 had a share recently.
Yeah, I'd recommend NBA 2K15 over NBA Live (though Live's come a long ways).

I may be convinced in starting an NBA 2K15 PS4 account if you or anyone else are interested in a phantom of it.

p5sxel2nr1zggwrlyprh.jpg

Not sure if it's my browser glitching up but the UK psn store has everything listed in dollars, can someone check to see if it's fine on their browser?
Sign out if you are signed in, close the tab and open the link in a new tab.

Edit: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/main

Edit#2: Yakuza 4 is already up on the store - $20, 21.5GB: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/yakuza-4/cid=UP0177-NPUB31510_00-YAKUZA4000000000

Anybody forming a Yakuza 5 group already? Because I'm in for a phantom:

Yakuza 5

Resell

1. aegeatis3379

Phantom

1. newtype06

in for a resale. been waiting for ever. lol

four is amazing, and dead souls is pretty wacky. they are so fun tho.
i'm also planing to get a hard copy of 5 when it comes out, please support this game...maybe y1/y2 hd will come over.

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4 resell  6.67 + 7.50 = $14.17
1. drolan
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Mageshadow

PS3 resell 3.33 + 3.75   =  $7.08 each
1. Gamergirl
2. Blublue4
PS3 phantom $1.67 each
1. SaiF

I believe we still need one more ps3 phantom...

Yakuza 5 Gets Western Release in 2015

Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls on PSN this Sunday.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/yakuza-5-gets-western-release-in-2015/1100-6424020/
So excited for 5

I thought Suikoden 1 was already on the vita (well the ps3/psp/psvita thing).

Alright my life is complete. Everyone here better play Yakuza 4. You have no excuse now.
You were the first person I thought of when I saw that announcement.

Bought the game and don't regret it one bit and this means there's going to be some fresh :newbie: tonight :D/
You playing tonight?

Took the plunge and bought a code. Now weather to decide if I want to make a share available or put it on my account so my buddy might play even though he said he didn't like the first one on the PS3.

Edit: My friend said he'd play with me. So thanks whomever messaged me. Came out to $31 after coupon and some remaining wallet funds.

Took the plunge and bought a code. Now weather to decide if I want to make a share available or put it on my account so my buddy might play even though he said he didn't like the first one on the PS3.

Edit: My friend said he'd play with me. So thanks whomever messaged me. Came out to $31 after coupon and some remaining wallet funds.
How did you get a coupon. I bought the game off ebay and it arrived today. Probably because shipper is in Los Angeles, and I am as well.

Yakuza 5

Resell

1. Albani

2. aegeatis3379

Phantom 

1. newtype06

2.McFryy

In if it is still available is it 

20: R

10: P

I got a lbp3 code, pm me if someone is interested on a phantom for $16

also let me know if someone is interested in a phantom of this account, pm me with an offer :p

ps4 games
infamous sencond son
the last of us remastered

ps3 games & dlc
time and eternity
darksiders
earthworm jim hd
dungeon hunter alliance
brain challenge
playstation battle royale
AMY
uno
pixeljunk shooter
resistance 3  random dlc
worms 2 armageddon random dlc
burnout paradise bundle
resident evil code veronica
dante inferno
saints row 2
battlefield 1943
driver san francisco
outland
section 8 bundle
la noire complete edition
back to the future full series
uncharted 3, and season pass
red dead redemption and undead nightmare bundle

ps2 games
persona 3 fes

ps1 classics
dino crisis
parasite eve 2
parasite eve
breath of fire IV

random avatars (like RE)
random themes

I got a lbp3 code, pm me if someone is interested on a phantom for $16

also let me know if someone is interested in a phantom of this account, pm me with an offer :p

ps4 games
infamous sencond son
the last of us remastered

ps3 games & dlc
time and eternity
darksiders
earthworm jim hd
dungeon hunter alliance
brain challenge
playstation battle royale
AMY
uno