CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Well, i have to start somewhere, so...

Have a US psn account with an unused GTA 5 White Shark Card (Just the card not the game). It will only work on a US version of the game!

Bought from psn for $19,99. Selling the account for $10 paypal
Also accept to trade for GTA iv: The Lost and Damned DLC (US)

Can't upload images right now! I'll provide picture proof upon contact.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
have you been playing it lately? Just got my sayian to lvl 17 but can't seem to pass the Frieza saga :(
what are you up too - I know the mission with Krillin and Gohan is horrible because one of the two always go down - Don't drift too far away from the two of them... I find as soon as you blast your enemy over the other side of the side one of the others health plummets real quick.

Blogcast ep #154 (Tuesday, March 3rd)

PS4

• Helldivers *Cross-Buy
  • OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood *Cross-Buy
  • Shiftlings
  • White Night
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
PS3

• Crimsonland *Cross-Buy
  • Helldivers
VITA

• Helldivers
  • La-Mulana EX
  • OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood
  • Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
PSone Classic
Aces of the Air

Looking for a mine craft ps4 phantom or resell.

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4) 

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $7.00 (Have 1)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 AND 2.

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week. 

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Anyone interested in Helldivers? It's crossbuy. If someone could help on of pricing or just tell me the % split for the shares, that'd be awesome.

PS4
RS-smtipple
P-

PS3
RS1-
RS2-
P1-
P2-

Was dbz Xeno cross by? Any ps4 shares floating or if cross-buy anyone interested in starting a group? ( I know this is hella late but sue me lol)

How many created character slots are there in Xenoverse? I want to make one of each race if possible.

Never mind, pretty sure it's 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the following shares to resell

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC) + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX
Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) and $4.03 PSN Credit

Please contact me if anyone is interested. Could also be interested in trading for Club Nintendo codes.

For sale:

Diablo III: RoS Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4, US)

Phantom: $14 or Resell: $22

NBA Live 14 (PS4, US)

Phantom: $5 or Phantom + Resell: $15

Watch Dogs (PS4, US)

Phantom: $10 or Resell: $15

Looking for:

PS2 Classics (Persona 4, SMT Devil Summoner 2, Castlevania - Lament of Inocence, Dead or Alive 2 HC)

Falling asleep with a controller in your hands? Sounds like Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday for me, lol. If you guys are still on late I will try to join you.

All this talk about DBZ - is Xenoverse just a straight fighting game? They make so many of those and I haven't liked a fighting game since Mortal Kombat II, probably because I suck at them. It would be cool if they would just make an adventure game because I do like DBZ.

Kind of interested in the Helldivers. I will probably do a timeshare if someone buys it for PS4. Maybe a phantom. I can't believe they try to charge $20 for these.

Hey guys,considering I'm in holiday at the moment and I'll return home on the 11th March,do you think it's possible to find a Phantom Spot of Samurai Warriors 4 or Assassin's Creed Unity for $10?. Thanks in advance!.

Hey guys,considering I'm in holiday at the moment and I'll return home on the 11th March,do you think it's possible to find a Phantom Spot of Samurai Warriors 4 or Assassin's Creed Unity for $10?. Thanks in advance!.
I have a resell of Unity for $14 if interested.

Looking for a PS3 EU or any place that uses BLES resell or phantom of Advanced Warfare. Bought a season pass for it forgetting that dlc is region locked. Wasted $70.

Incase I can't find one, looking for a resell of the US ps3 season pass for AW.

bread's done
Back