CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Just need 1 more phantom still. Need to complete this group before the end of today in order to get the discount!

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (All 4 DLCs) - $22 (Or $29.99 if we can't get the code)

Resells: $7.33 Each

1. StarShadow

2. Just2Dirty (Can switch to phantom if someone needs a resell)

Phantoms: $3.67 Each

1. McSmashstuff

2. Tasihun

**Phantoms will be deactivated on September 4th when the 4th DLC drops.**

Also if anyone is interested in buying a Madden 15 resell for PS3 PM me ASAP.
If this is for PS3 then i´m in

Cmon, no Dragon Age? I thought you were the king of WRPGs around here.
Oh shit, didn't know that was coming early Oct, will def get that also.

Sad story there... I'm one of the few that gave KoA a chance and bought it for 360. Wonderful game right from the start, and the DLC was solid too. Re-purchased on PC to play it again as a matter of fact!
Yep, one of my favorite RPG's! super fun from start to finish, Chakrams is the best RPG weap of all time.

Hey guys, are you having trouble syncing trophies? It's taking too much time to do it these days, today it took 30min. My connection is ok, acessing PSN either just sync thing.

Idk why Sony keep updating PS3 firmware since they never fixed problems like this. Seems that the only way to get things fixed is to jump to next gen =(

----------------------------------

Also on topic, as for my Zen Pinball group, i'll keep posting for this week. If i don't get it completed i'll cover the phantom costs and take both PS3 resells. If the members of group agree in waiting i'll be setting the account next weekend.

Zen Pinball 2 megapack( all major packs plus other single ones, totalling more than 30 tables) -$80

PS4
Resell - $26.67
1.stillshadow
Phantom - $13.33
2.tokyostomp

PS3
Resells - $13.33
1.mark77(host)
Phantoms - $6.67
3.crashlen0
4. Tasihun

***ONLY REGULARS, NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!****
I hope i˝m regular enough :)

transistor *meh*
warframe *not big on online games*
mercenary kings *have it. boring.*
hotline Miami *hated it*
rogue legacy *HATED it! wasted $17!*
guacamelee *stinks*
killzone *had it*

ps4 has not enough exclusives is what you meant to say tokyo, ps4 has plenty of games to play

DAMN. i thought destiny was coming out tmrw. now i gotta wait another week? weak.
Thanks though...

Whats coming out from next week to the end of the year for PS4(not including sports game)-

Destiny- 9/9

Shadow of Mordor- 9/30

Crimes and Punishments: Sherlock Holmes- 9/30

Natural Doctrine- 9/30

Alien Isolation- 10/7

Sleepy Dogs Definitive Edition- 10/14

The Evil Within- 10/14

Shadow Warrior- 10/21

Lords of the Fallen- 10/28

COD: Advanced Warfare- 11/4

Lego Batman 3- 11/11

AC Unity- 11/11

Dragon Age- 11/18

Little Big Planet 3- 11/18

Far Cry 4- 11/18

GTA V is supposed to be due out in November but it could change

2015-

The Order

Bloodborne

Uncharted 4(tba)

Evolve

Batman Arkham Knight

BF Hardline

MGS V: Phantom Pain(tba)

Witcher 3

Dying Light

Dead Island 2(tba)

MK X(tba)

Last edited by a moderator:
transistor *meh*
warframe *not big on online games*
mercenary kings *have it. boring.*
hotline Miami *hated it*
rogue legacy *HATED it! wasted $17!*
guacamelee *stinks*
killzone *had it*

ps4 has not enough exclusives is what you meant to say tokyo, ps4 has plenty of games to play

DAMN. i thought destiny was coming out tmrw. now i gotta wait another week? weak.

Thanks though...
95304-Eddie-Murphy-looks-around-horr-XwPZ.gif

What exactly is the POINT of Rogue Legacy? From what I seen, you scroll 3 or 4 screens, get killed, pick another character, bribe reaper to let you in castle, repeat.

What exactly is the POINT of Rogue Legacy? From what I seen, you scroll 3 or 4 screens, get killed, pick another character, bribe reaper to let you in castle, repeat.
Its called a Roguelike and the whole point of the game is to die and level up the castle to unlock stuff. It does take a long time but its a fun game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSe8z_FB7iw

like whats the difference between a resell and a phantom?

ps: mind pming me? i cant pm you through tapatalk...

you're ignoring the fact that you permanently level up your base stats/unlock new character classes by using the gold you find in the castle.. thats the whole point. you get stronger so you can venture outside of the castle into the forest/myre/hell. if rogue legacy had no permanent upgrades that game would be incredibly hard and stupid

like whats the difference between a resell and a phantom?

ps: mind pming me? i cant pm you through tapatalk...
Phantom : you get the account, download the game after that you will be deactivated and will not download it again if removed

Resell : you own the game

Any one knows why would it be delayed
Any improvement other that graphics ?
I don't think so, but porting these huge games is no easy task on its own. Rockstar also doesn't pump out a ton of games, so they haven't had much development experience on the new consoles yet either.

Most games that are being ported were worked on ps3 and ps4 at the same time. It's very apparent with games like TLOU. I would put money down that the same holds true for GTA V, no way are they doing an entire port that quickly otherwise

so if you dont delete the game you basically own it forever?(phantom)

ps: i sometimes see people reselling games that arent even out yet? whats up with that?

Anyone have any cheap ps4 phantoms? Ghosts? NBA? I don't think I have enough rep for a timeshare, but if you don't mind my newness will try that.

[quote name="Yanksfan" post="12057267" timestamp="1409607358"]As long as you don't delete the game AND the user from your system, then yes, you own it forever. It is like a rental you never have to return to the store.[/quote]

does i have a max on how many phantoms i can get?

Most games that are being ported were worked on ps3 and ps4 at the same time. It's very apparent with games like TLOU. I would put money down that the same holds true for GTA V, no way are they doing an entire port that quickly otherwise
Or possibly they were working on a PC version and realized that a next gen equivalent wasn't much more work.

As long as you don't delete the game AND the user from your system, then yes, you own it forever. It is like a rental you never have to return to the store.
Wouldnt that be more along the lines of theft lol

EDIT: Also I realize that one of the contentions regarding Locked Phantoms is that your main cannot get trophies. I have a D3 + Destiny account that i did with someone so I've had to wait for Destiny to drop before I can wipe the phantom and make the account primary on my PS4. I've been playing D3 via the locked phantom method and Im really not quite sure how but ive been getting trophies for Diablo 3 on my main account. If anyone is interested i'll try and nail down what exact process im doing to make it happen.

All this talk about Rogue Legacy...i think i like the game. Can someone host for me?

Group would be like this:

Resells: 2x6.40

1. Me

2. Someone else - if no one wants, Fayzen too

Phantoms:2x2.16

[quote name="SamoUS" post="12057361" timestamp="1409609678"]If you keep getting phantoms you increase profile users in your Playstation
And max users you could have is 16 users
So, later you should remove an old game to get a new one[/quote]

that makes sense, awesome!

can anyone explain though how it works?

do i just get a pass and email from a guy after i paid him?

ps: sorry for the noobish questions, new to this...

that makes sense, awesome! can anyone explain though how it works? do i just get a pass and email from a guy after i paid him? ps: sorry for the noobish questions, new to this...
yep. Get the account info, go to the downbload history and download.

Wouldnt that be more along the lines of theft lol

EDIT: Also I realize that one of the contentions regarding Locked Phantoms is that your main cannot get trophies. I have a D3 + Destiny account that i did with someone so I've had to wait for Destiny to drop before I can wipe the phantom and make the account primary on my PS4. I've been playing D3 via the locked phantom method and Im really not quite sure how but ive been getting trophies for Diablo 3 on my main account. If anyone is interested i'll try and nail down what exact process im doing to make it happen.
Not if the store says you can keep it until you don't want it anymore. I just used the rental analogy because you don't own the account with a phantom and you don't own the game when you rent. Sorry bro if you thought I was encouraging anyone to steal.

that makes sense, awesome!

can anyone explain though how it works?

do i just get a pass and email from a guy after i paid him?

ps: sorry for the noobish questions, new to this...
Yes,
you pay
Get the email/password
Activate as primary in your PS
Download the game
Finished downloading ?
If phantom, the seller will change the password.
If resell, it's yours

at first I could not understand that quickly lol

Not if the store says you can keep it until you don't want it anymore. I just used the rental analogy because you don't own the account with a phantom and you don't own the game when you rent. Sorry bro if you thought I was encouraging anyone to steal.
nonono I was just kidding around lol

A little light-hearted humor to revive my dreary day

[quote name="SamoUS" post="12057403" timestamp="1409610397"]Yes,
you pay
Get the email/password
Activate as primary in your PS
Download the game
Finished downloading ?
If phantom, the seller will change the password.
If resell, it's yours

at first I could not understand that quickly lol[/quote]

but can i play online with these games on my main?

yes fazz they function like a full game. only difference between phantom and resell is phantom can't relog into the account to redownload and can't sell it off afterwards. everything is the same.

nobody will tell you how to phantom an account. it's information we like to keep private. at this point you just pay people for phantoms and they'll give you the info, you tell them when you're done and that's it.

Please take the questions to PMs. 

And post your main PSN ID, so we can check you out.

Had to pre-order Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from GameStop to get that shader stuff for Destiny.

It was printed on the receipt once I did, in a week or so after I get the Destiny copy, I'll cancel. 

Please take the questions to PMs.

And post your main PSN ID, so we can check you out.

Had to pre-order Call of Duty Advanced Warfare from GameStop to get that shader stuff for Destiny.

It was printed on the receipt once I did, in a week or so after I get the Destiny copy, I'll cancel.

im truly sorry, pming just doesnt work on tapatalk.

my psn is FaZz-UA

thx for the answering guys!

ps: i still dont get the fact why people are selling games that arent even out yet? is it like a pre-order or something?

bread's done
Back