CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

[quote name="drolan" post="12062872" timestamp="1409783784"]To add to this you also need to make a quality, non-duplicate donation of a game share account to the library[/quote]
is there a chance of me joining? i would love to donate some games if needed...

^ I have a hunch that it's going to be on PS Plus for the PS4 sometime in the future. But if you need it now, might look into Pravado's library instead of buying it. Or might get it cheaper physically, as have seen of late with BF
raiborg might still have it to rent for cheap. pm him

is there a chance of me joining? i would love to donate some games if needed...
83QdHgg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Pravado" post="12062970" timestamp="1409785778"]raiborg might still have it to rent for cheap. pm him

83QdHgg.gif
[/quote]
a no would be fine, dont be childish.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel isn't as big as BL2, but may be bigger than BL1. Also the devs are saying that they will be evaluating the price for the game. It may be cheaper than $60 but ultimately it is up to the publisher.

Just thought you guys might wanna know since there are a few groups for it. [source]

I am going to see if there is any interest in a large account group from this sale. I was going to buy this stuff on my main anyhow, so if it doesn't fill up, nothing really lost on my side.

Edited - Removed Crysis and Mirror's Edge. Cmon guys, lets get this shit done.

Here are the games:

Mass Effect Trilogy

Fight Night Champion

Resell - $10

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $3.33

1. This Could Be You

2. Someone else (Also could be you)

3. That weird dude that tried to hold my hand in the men's room (Was it you?)

Borderlands Pre-Sequel isn't as big as BL2, but may be bigger than BL1. Also the devs are saying that they will be evaluating the price for the game. It may be cheaper than $60 but ultimately it is up to the publisher.

Just thought you guys might wanna know since there are a few groups for it. [source]
Here's an idea Gearbox and 2K...put the game and the 4 dlc's you have planned together and then sell the Complete Game for $60, What a novel concept.

Zen Pinball 2 megapack( all major packs plus other single ones, totalling 30 tables) -$80

PS4
Resell - $26.67
1.stillshadow
Phantom - $13.33
2.tokyostomp

PS3
Resells - $13.33
1.mark77(host)
Phantoms - $6.67
3.crashlen0
4.Tasihun

Just one resell left, if interested i can trade for another content. If you have anything to offer, PM me.

a no would be fine, dont be childish.
You are new still; you will learn how things roll around here.

Rule number one: Feelings are like the locked door(s) leading to the electrical components of a building; best to stay out of them.

We jest, joke, and have fun around here and try to keep the drama to a low (albeit fail miserably lol)

Pending response to the library to see whats there, looking to fill these groups. Other games have been taken care of, no longer interested. I can also combine games into 1 group if any interest. Thanks.

Under Defeat HD Deluxe $2.69

R: $0.90

1)laundrymatt

2)thermopyle

P: $0.45

1)snakeybro

2)Starshadow
Is this the EU or the US version?

@kanamit if only

Also starting a group just for Mass effect trilogy

$14

resell

1. shigumas

2. pancakes

phantom

2. (friend may take this spot)

Still looking to get in on a Destiny phantom gameshare on PS3. Preferably phantom but if it's a guardians edition I'd imagine the season pass stuff would be iffy, so a regular edition would be good too.l

Edited - Removed Crysis and Mirror's Edge. Cmon guys, lets get this shit done.

I am going to see if there is any interest in a large account group from this sale. I was going to buy this stuff on my main anyhow, so if it doesn't fill up, nothing really lost on my side.

Here are the games:

Mass Effect Trilogy

Fight Night Champion

Resell - $10

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $3.33

1. This Could Be You

2. Someone else (Also could be you)

3. That weird dude that tried to hold my hand in the men's room (Was it you?)

Minecraft is comin to PS4 tomorrow for $20 or $5 if u upgrade your PS3 version. I hate that game but have fun with your legos kids

Try buying a .50 avatar or something with no money in your account and a linked CC. It will make you add $5.

You can pay exact amounts when using a credit if it's over $5. Example: Buying the Alice game for $6.99, sure you can add exactly $6.99, not forced to adding $10.

I've been facing this problem forever, since I like buying small DLC on my main.
This!

I was forced to add 5 doll hairs because I wanted to buy Flying Hamster HD for Vita.

It was on sale for 0.99 Cents!

Also Damn Amazon not having Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for PS4.

This!

I was forced to add 5 doll hairs because I wanted to buy Flying Hamster HD for Vita.

It was on sale for 0.99 Cents!

Also Damn Amazon not having Destiny Digital Guardian Edition for PS4.
I thought they did......last time I saw....or maybe it was my imagination...

@ commodore cucumber: I might have one.

I thought they did......last time I saw....or maybe it was my imagination...

@ commodore cucumber: I might have one.
Tell him you don't and give it to me instead, lol!

And Amazon does have them, Apparently I was choosing the wrong platform of PS4 when I should Have been choosing PS4 Digital.

Can you use the gift cards to buy PSN cards on amazon? Then you can pre-order through PSN.

But I'm not sure if using a card to buy a card works everywhere.
I'm a weirdo and have $10 Amazon (Thanks Kraft!) and the rest in Gamestop credit.

Figured I'd go to Gamestop and buy Amazon Cards to cover the rest

*Edit*

Maybe not since Gamestop sells AGC in $25/$50 so I'll have excess.

Minecraft ps4 has the same trophy list as ps3 PLUS about the same amount of new trophies. some real cool sounding ones. play 100 days, create an iron golem, breed two cows with wheat..baller

Can you use the gift cards to buy PSN cards on amazon? Then you can pre-order through PSN.
But I'm not sure if using a card to buy a card works everywhere.
I thought Amazon stopped selling the Codes?
no its just physical cards so everything would be shipped...no? and if your asking I assume non-US? Amazon.com wont prepaid cards to non-US addresses.

I thought Amazon stopped selling the Codes?

no its just physical cards so everything would be shipped...no? and if your asking I assume non-US? Amazon.com wont prepaid cards to non-US addresses.
Sony still sells them through amazon, and it's just an e-mail with the code that you get right away. I think I bought one with a gift card a long time ago, but whenever someone wants a psn code instead of money for any reason I use amazon. And nah I'm US.

http://www.amazon.com/10-PlayStation-Store-Gift-Card/dp/B00GAC1D2G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409800743&sr=8-1&keywords=psn+10

Is this the EU or the US version?
Its the US version. I'm gonna get the account set up tonight and go ahead and try to buy it. Too many conflicting statements about being able to buy it. Google tells me no, so if thats the case then I'll either buy it on my main, or try to add it into one of the other game groups I'm trying to get going.

bread's done
Back