CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

The PlayStation®4 digital upgrade will be available to you as close to launch as possible. We anticipate the PlayStation®4 version will be ready for you by Wednesday 9/10 at 6pm PDT, but please check back here for updates. Unfortunately, the PlayStation®4 upgrade will NOT be available for pre-order or pre-load.

From Destiny's site

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

PS3 Phantom (one account):

Destiny (with access to expansions when they release)

Hohokum

CounterSpy

Rogue Legacy

The Swapper
God of War Collection
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Armored Core: Verdict Day

Tiny Brains
Super Stardust HD
Back To The Future: The Game
Urban Trial Freestyle
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle
World Gone Sour
Jurassic Park
Dark Souls II + DLC
Dead Nation
Persona 4 Arena
CastleStorm Complete Edition
Spelunky
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Defiance
Ni no Kuni
Terraria
Battlefield 4
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
BioShock
Dead Space
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Resident Evil 4
Resident EvilCode: Veronica X
The Last Guy
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Complete
Resident Evil 6 Ultimate Edition
Tokyo Jungle
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Skullgirls
Tales of Xillia
Dragon's Crown
The Cursed Crusade
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Ratchet & Clank: Collection
The Last of Us + Season Pass
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Batman Arkham City Ultimate Edition
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition
MotorStorm RC Complete Edition
Earthworm Jim HD
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Monster World IV
SEGA Rally Online Arcade
Dead Rising 2 Off The Records
Dead Space 2
Infamous Festival of Blood
Costume Quest Complete Pack
Catherine

PS+ Games:

Choplifter HD
Hard Corp: Uprising
Infamous 2
Just Cause 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Saints Row 2
Sideway NY
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Outland
Borderlands
Double Dragon Neon
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
The King of Fighters XIII
NFL Blitz
PayDay: The Heist
Dungeon Defenders
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Anomaly Warzone Earth
BioShock 2
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Retro City Rampage
Rochard
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Darksiders
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Closure
Vanquish
The Cave
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec Ops: The Line
Demon's Souls
Labyrinth Legends
Malicious
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Machinarium
Saints Row: The Third
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Battlefield 3
Jet Set Radio
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Bit.Trip Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
Galaga Legions DX
Ico HD
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Hotline Miami
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Poker Night 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Binary Domain
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Ibb & Obb
Borderlands 2
Dyad
Grid 2
BioShock Infinite
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
DmC: Devil May Cry
Metro: Last Light
Payday 2
Remember Me
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Thomas Was Alone
Tomb Raider
Batman: Arkham City
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Puppeteer
Skullgirls Encore
NBA 2K14
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Dead Space 3
Vessel

Hoard

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Sportsfriends

PS3 Resells:

Strider - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $3
Crysis 3 [EU] - $1
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $6
Doki-Doki Universe [PS3 & PS4] - $3
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $3
Proteus - $1
Lone Survivor - $1

Abyss Odyssey - $4
Metro: Last Light + Season Pass - $3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $10
Record of Agarest War - $5 (Phantom - $2.50)
BitTrip Runner2 - $1
Sacred Citadel - $2
Driver: San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship, SSX [EU] - $12
Dustforce - $3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $7
Strength of the Sword 3 - $1
Battle of Tiles EX, Arcania - $3
Time and Eternity - $5
DiRT 3 + All DLC [EU] - $14
F1 2012 - $7
Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC, Resident Evil: ORC (phantom available too) - $10
Sine Mora - $3
Pid - $3
Rainbow Moon [EU] - $3.50
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (phantom available too) - $7
Dead Space: Ignition - $2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC [EU] - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC - $5
Sleeping Dogs: Enter the Zodiac DLC - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, F1 Race Stars DLC [EU] - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla DLC, Wipeout HD + DLC, Infamous, Hydrophobia - $5
Flower [PS3 & PS4], Wipeout HD + DLC, Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust HD - $7

The PlayStation®4 digital upgrade will be available to you as close to launch as possible. We anticipate the PlayStation®4 version will be ready for you by Wednesday 9/10 at 6pm PDT, but please check back here for updates. Unfortunately, the PlayStation®4 upgrade will NOT be available for pre-order or pre-load.

From Destiny's site
Assholes should give us PS4 people the PS3 version too.

Morons.

From Destiny's site
Yeahhhhh I just read that today kind of a huge bummer. I can only hope it becomes available before then

Assholes should give us PS4 people the PS3 version too.

Morons.
A great promotion doesn't suit your needs and that makes Bungie assholes and morons?
Let the man curse synnarc, he bought the $90 edition one day before they announced the upgrade program he could have gotten the game for half of what he paid.

And I think that from the gameshare perspective (6 splits vs 2 splits) all of us that preordered before the announcement feel the same way as Miaflsurf, and it doesn't mean that it is not an amazing promotion.

Totally out of topic with what is going on about Destiny, but does anyone has or heard about a share of Dragon Age: Origins DLC's for sale?

Looking for a Destiny phantom or resell (ps4) that I can play TONIGHT!!! Let me know if you have one, thanks!

Edit: Will also start a group if there is someone left looking for the same ($35/25, dont want to wait on ps3 upgrade)

Thanks for all the responses guys!! Taken care of.

I have a Destiny phantom spot that won't be playable until the upgrade I paid $15 I'd sell to get in on a group that costs more and can be playable tonight. It's a long shot but hey...

[quote name="kvntwvlf" post="12076955" timestamp="1410210305"]I have a Destiny phantom spot that won't be playable until the upgrade I paid $15 I'd sell to get in on a group that costs more and can be playable tonight. It's a long shot but hey...[/quote]

Is it a resell slot?

Anybody want some free bonus swag for Destiny? Click the yellow link in my sig for the list. 25 free items currently available!

A great promotion doesn't suit your needs and that makes Bungie assholes and morons?
If you give customers a cross-buy option, that's a great promotion. Announcing that cross-buy only goes in one direction AFTER people have been pre-ordering for MONTHS is not very good. This sort of nonsense is one of the reasons why I stopped pre-ordering far in advance (the other being delayed released after they have my money). My pre-order purchases now happen just a day or two prior to release.

Yea, I don't see why phantoms have to pay extra for it. It's going to have the same day 1 content as the other. Shouldn't it be the same as a regular edition phantom. The resells have to caculate it.

If anyone wants it let me know, also if anyone has a ps4 share that can be played tonight let me know.

Most of the Destiny PS4 groups are not priced properly. Some Guardian group totals add to $85, thou the guardian edition cost is $90. Not sure if people did the match incorrectly, or if something else was done.

For PS4-only group's, the phantom should be $20 (one third of the $60 core game cost). For dual platform, the PS4 phantoms should be $10 (one third of the PS4's $30 core game portion).

Most of the Destiny PS4 groups are not priced properly. Some Guardian group totals add to $85, thou the guardian edition cost is $90. Not sure if people did the match incorrectly, or if something else was done.

For PS4-only group's, the phantom should be $20 (one third of the $60 core game cost). For dual platform, the PS4 phantoms should be $10 (one third of the PS4's $30 core game portion).
standard breakdown for ps4 only is 60/40 not 67/33

Looking for a Destiny PS3 slot for my brother.  If there are any open slots PM me please, I can pay right away.

Looking for the version with the DLC.

Just encase again, wanted to know if there was any interested for Fairy Fencer F? Someone could sell me a code and we can get the game earlier.

Fairy Fencer F $50 (prices will vary depending if it gets filled)

Resell $16.67

1. Kuhliide

Phantom $8.33

standard breakdown for ps4 only is 60/40 not 67/33
But I thinks he's taking in account for the resell and phantoms for the PS3. It's rather weird and I would come up with a formula for this paticular group but I'd rather play Minecraft. In all honesty, don't let the phantoms pay more. The three resells should cover the cost and figure that amongst themselves. Just putting my honest opinon.

But I thinks he's taking in account for the resell and phantoms for the PS3. It's rather weird and I would come up with a formula for this paticular group but I'd rather play Minecraft. In all honesty, don't let the phantoms pay more. The three resells should cover the cost and figure that amongst themselves. Just putting my honest opinon.
He said ps4 only, not ps3 upgrade to ps4. I do agree that phantoms should not have to pay as much if there is dlc involved.

I'm looking for PS4 & PS3 Destiny sellable spots (same PSN account).

Prefer one account with both, but willing to buy independently:

PS4 Sellable $15

PS3 Sellable $10

$25 PayPal available immediately

BTW I've gameshared here on CAG with Just2Dirty (PS3 sellable spot, Borderlands 2 game and Season Pass DLC. Paid via PP) and kanamit  [SIZE=14.2857141494751px](gave a sellable spot for PS3 Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC).  Both of these accounts remain in good standing.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]I have 100% positive feedback with over 80 trades on another game [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]trading forum; linked below)[/SIZE]

http://gametz.com/user/ZeldaCubeGamer.html      

Someone on PSN Code thread were selling a discounted code for the game. Here
Yessir. I put prices may vary on the list because I don't know if the group will fill. I was going to find someone with a code after my list filled up. I'm not eager to get the game, so didn't want to solo buy it and see that no one in interested

Any destiny ps4 phantoms available?
I will do a group for the ps3 to ps4 upgrade and you can have the ps4 phantom if you want, but it might not be up to download until the 10th. Do not need for it to fill up before buying. Just throwing it out there. Or if you rather can just do the standard $35/$25 ps4 only split.

PS4

re-sell $17.50

1. micbelt (host)

phantom $12.50

1. pravado (?)

PS3 re-sell $10

1. micbelt

2. ?

phantom $5

1. ?

2. ?

Times like this I wish we could recruit people, lol. Guess it wouldn't be wise considering the risk. Need more PS3 underlings to fill these Destiny PS3 slots.

****@ashtonreeve's group is still I need of a PS3 resell last I checked so contact him first if you need one. ****

And my group still has 1 PS3 phantom available and both PS3 resells available! Thanks.

From Destiny's site
see this pravado

it was posted earlier in the thread about the ps3 to ps4 upgrade having a delay for the ps4 download to be ready, not sure why
oh wow i never knew that

yeah i mean, i'm down for that group but would be a lot more down if the group already had the ps3 spots filled... don't wanna hit the 10th and we're still waitin on ppl. i'd honestly be down to throw 25 for a phantom to play day one if anyone has it, but if not i might have to reserve that slot. already got a ps3 share for my brother but big poppa needs his 60fps 1080p

Times like this I wish we could recruit people, lol. Guess it wouldn't be wise considering the risk. Need more PS3 underlings to fill these Destiny PS3 slots.

****@ashtonreeve's group is still I need of a PS3 resell last I checked so contact him first if you need one. ****

And my group still has 1 PS3 phantom available and both PS3 resells available! Thanks.
Can you post who is in your group? I am looking for a PS3 resell of the Guardian Edition (that is the one that has the season pass right?).

Does anyone know if we can still get the preorder bonuses if we buy it before midnight?

PS4

Resell - $22.00

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $15.00

1. Reserved

PS3

Resells - $8

Phantoms - $3.50

1. mark77

2. GinnTokki

Can you post who is in your group? I am looking for a PS3 resell of the Guardian Edition (that is the one that has the season pass right?).

Does anyone know if we can still get the preorder bonuses if we buy it before midnight?
If you want a discounted resell, I have one available in my group.

2 Destiny resells for PS3 available @ only $8 a piece (20% off!).

Right now, it's me, @Turk_Feb and Kennaah. I just wanted the cheapest edition since I'm a phantom, lol, but if they want the Guardian I'll accommodate them. Again, @ashtonreeves has been trying to fill his PS3 slot. And now @yanks who was also before us so ask those two first. This sucks.

@yanks why you got a reserved slot?!?! Who's that for, damn it.

oh wow i never knew that

yeah i mean, i'm down for that group but would be a lot more down if the group already had the ps3 spots filled... don't wanna hit the 10th and we're still waitin on ppl. i'd honestly be down to throw 25 for a phantom to play day one if anyone has it, but if not i might have to reserve that slot. already got a ps3 share for my brother but big poppa needs his 60fps 1080p
Its 1080p 30 fps.

PS4

Resell - $22.00

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $15.00

1. Reserved

PS3

Resells - $8

1. StarShadow

Phantoms - $3.50

1. mark77

2. GinnTokki
$8 sounds good, count me in for that one.

Will you be able to get the pre order bonuses Yanks?

bread's done
Back