CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

No preorder boni AT ALL on Destiny ps3. Fix ETA: Unknow.

I am torn between raging and saying "oh well should have known it"

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny Guardian edition (it could also be a regular edition I would switch to PS4 phantom if it is the regular edition)

PS4

Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 ludwigfrech (host)

Phantom: $12.50

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50

Phantom $5 
Phantom $5 

Destiny Guardian edition (it could also be a regular edition I would switch to PS4 phantom if it is the regular edition)
PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 ludwigfrech (host)
Phantom: $12.50

PS3

Phantom $5
Phantom $5
I'll take the PS4 phantom slot, or resell if it's the regular edition

That's hilarious.
yes it is :)

sony needs to hire good people though. their network team is pretty bad.

I think they work like this, for now..

monkeys+with+computers.jpg

Destiny Guardian edition (it could also be a regular edition I would switch to PS4 phantom if it is the regular edition)

PS4

Phantom: $12.50 (waiting for confirmation)

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 (open)

Phantom $5 (open)
Phantom $5 (open)

Been playing for 11 hours straight and I'm only level 17 haha

Anyone wanna watch me stream?

Level 17 Warlock Destiny Live Gameplay By Mangoshadow

http://www.twitch.tv/mageshadow

If any regs host a The Evil Within PS4 group, I'm up for a Phantom. It's $53.99 with +.

EDIT: \/ I need those too (and On a Rail and the Blazerod trophy). 

EDIT 2: Thanks for the OTR and BR trophies xGwiZ96x! Now we both need The End trophies!

Side track but..

Does anyone have the Ender Portal and Ender Dragon trophies in Minecraft? (PS3)

Its the last two trophies I need for the platinum! I can help with the On a Rail and When Pigs Fly trophies if you need them! :)

fuck it, I'm done. I'll just buy my own copy. Thanks once again for nothing.
What's the problem? I'm trying to keep up but currently the group is still only in need of a PS3 resell and phantom it seems.

EDIT: @Fryen, if you haven't already been snatched up, there is an opening in @Turk's group.

leave Nintendo out of this :(
lol, I love Nintendo and appreciate how committed they remain to making games for all ages. But the Fisher Price approach to online gaming/eshop/miiverse/digital licensing is ass backwards. They are truly in a damn bubble in this regard. In my dreams I imagine one gaming company where Sony makes the hardware, Microsoft the OS+network, and Nintendo handles the games. :)

PS4

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 (Fyren?)

Phantom $5 (open)
Phantom $5 (MyCatEdwin?)

Played Destiny in between meetings and only up to level 4 and just figured out I need to join a fireteam in order to play co-op. So which is the CAG GS clan? I thought I joined it but think I joined the group and not the Clan.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 ($5) (9.6GB)

$1.67
1. shigumas
2. HyeVltg3
----------------
$0.83
3. rams81

Wanna grab the last Phantom slot? I'll lend you or Cakes my resell till you guys knock out your trophies? thats a great deal ;D Ja'mon

Been meaning to ask, Kuh can you Read and Speak Japanese??
you keep jumping into these "Required to read Japanese to play"--game groups.
PS3 right? any idea how much a resell would be? I'd be down if its a decent price. game looks fun.
If group hasn't filled I'll pickup the last phantom and trade in my copy of BFBC2 for a nickel

Must... Resist... Urge... Destiny...
You know you want it

Yessir. I put prices may vary on the list because I don't know if the group will fill. I was going to find someone with a code after my list filled up. I'm not eager to get the game, so didn't want to solo buy it and see that no one in interested
Think this is Pancake's type of game. I may consider joining but with Destiny out now don't think I'll have time for this until after Borderlands.

Played Destiny in between meetings and only up to level 4 and just figured out I need to join a fireteam in order to play co-op. So which is the CAG GS clan? I thought I joined it but think I joined the group and not the Clan.
Search for 'CAG GS' on the Bungie site or Destiny app. I believe Pravado has to approve though.

So in the last 30 minutes we've had two people request a PS3 resell and phantom. There is a group with one of each available, guys.

So just finished the "story" at level 18. 

12 hours and 30 minutes, I haven't done PVP, Raids & Haven't Hit Level 20. There are also Strike Playlists.

I'd say a good 40 hours puts you well into the game but far from over. Worth $60? Definitely.

One ps3 resell still available. $10.

DESTINY (Regular edition)

PS4 resell : Turk February $20
PS4 phantom: Reiter34 $12

PS3 resell: Zamien? $9
PS3 resell: $9
PS3 phantom: Kennaah $5
PS3 phantom: Crazy Bee $5
Resells down to $9. Low enough??

Looking for Destiny PS3 resell!
If you join our group then we are complete :D.

Come on Turk stay with us the group is complete now!

Search for 'CAG GS' on the Bungie site or Destiny app. I believe Pravado has to approve though.

So in the last 30 minutes we've had two people request a PS3 resell and phantom. There is a group with one of each available, guys.
Been searching but the only thing that comes up is the group which I'm already a member of. Maybe Prada has to switch it from a group to Clan?

Question for the Destiny downloads (as my friend is a phantom on the account I made), it seemed the download was really small, is that all there is to it, or should there be an additional 'forced download' prior to me deactivating his PS4?

Question for the Destiny downloads (as my friend is a phantom on the account I made), it seemed the download was really small, is that all there is to it, or should there be an additional 'forced download' prior to me deactivating his PS4?
if you press options on the game then information you will see the download progress .

----------

Also any word about FIFA 15 PS4 Demo ? is the store updated already ? guess no demo for PS4 today :wall:

Ok so I might be in ludwig's group but if anyone else has a ps3 phantom available that'd be cool maybe we could merge.

Also I sold it tokyostomp thanks

If group hasn't filled I'll pickup the last phantom and trade in my copy of BFBC2 for a nickel

You know you want it

Think this is Pancake's type of game. I may consider joining but with Destiny out now don't think I'll have time for this until after Borderlands.
Well the game is no longer on sale. I would have picked up the phantom but I forgot about it.

I looked into fairy fencer but no point in getting it since I'm going to be playing destiny and borderlands once it comes out too.

Too bad ps3 and ps4 players can't play together.

Well the game is no longer on sale. I would have picked up the phantom but I forgot about it.

I looked into fairy fencer but no point in getting it since I'm going to be playing destiny and borderlands once it comes out too.

Too bad ps3 and ps4 players can't play together.
If the phantom is still available you can have it. I still have the disc somewhere in the basement.

PS4

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 scythx3

Phantom $5
Phantom $5 mycatedwin
Now all we need is another phantom and a resell!

Destiny Guardian edition (it could also be a regular edition I would switch to PS4 phantom if it is the regular edition)

PS4

Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 ludwigfrech (host) (or $17.5 for regular edition)

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 (open) (or $10 for regular edition)
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 (open) (or $10 for regular edition)

Phantom $5  scythx3
Phantom $5  mycatedwi

Can switch to regular edition if the other PS3 resells prefer that one better

Looking for a Black Ops 2 Resell for a friend. If you have one available pm me with a price. Thanks!

If anyone wants to run some multiplayer or coop missions, feel free to add me. It seems like most of yall on dat PS4 though (I'm on ps3)

bread's done
Back