CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

All of a sudden my all accounts are deactivated even my own account plus all those phantom, i can activate my own but what about those phantoms :(

I am a rookie at this gamesharing stuff but I am willing to do it

I really want Ultra Super Street Fighter 4

Im willing to trade 1) Tokyo Jungle

2) Dungeon Defenders

Please tell me if I'm doing this right.

thank you
Usually people don't trade games for games. Do you want the Ultra upgrade ($15 at retail which requires that you already have Super or AE) or the standalone version ($40)?

I thought the whole idea of a phantom was you activate it when you download it, then you never login to PSN on that account again as that's when it picks up that you have been de-activated?

friggin postmaster always has an exclamation point on his head for those emblems i already redeemed and it won't go away... weak

9:00pm EST (1.5 hrs from now) i'm lookin to set up a 3 man team for the first strike (level 8), same one from the demo - PM me if you want in

also, my fav destiny picture i took so far. i call it "'mirin"
8IKZmIW.jpg
This is like World of Warcraft all again. A male toon seeing a female and automatically sending messages to find <3 online

I swear these memes sting much more than words :/

PS3 Resell:

Risen 3 $13

Slender: The Arrival PS3
9/23
$3.33
1. sgand (host)
2.Pravado
$1.67

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

10/14
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. B0W and Arrow
2. kvntwvlf

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. laundrymatt
2. kvntwvlf

Far Cry 3 Gold Edition PS3
11/18
$35
1. sgand (host)
$10

If you're new or if I don't know you, you can only have a phantom and be prepared to give me a full deposit until I deactivate you.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3 Resell:

Risen 3 $13

Slender: The Arrival PS3
9/23
$3.33
1. sgand (host)
$1.67

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

10/14
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. B0W and Arrow
2. kvntwvlf

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. laundrymatt
2. kvntwvlf

Far Cry 3 Gold Edition PS3
11/18
$35
1. sgand (host)
$10

If you're new or if I don't know you, you can only have a phantom and be prepared to give me a full deposit until I deactivate you.
Phone is displaying that weird for me for some reason but I'll take the resell for slender

I just read that you cant get Vanguard Currency or Crucible marks until LEVEL 18!

So all this side questing and PVP is pointless until then?  I did PVP for like 2 hours last night, what a waste!

Looking for Bioshock Infinite game and DLC(BAS2) - Prefer phanton, but I could take original...

All of a sudden my all accounts are deactivated even my own account plus all those phantom, i can activate my own but what about those phantoms :(
I logged in again and activated..... thanks :).
Now I have to catch nascar14 phantom seller lol.
I thought the whole idea of a phantom was you activate it when you download it, then you never login to PSN on that account again as that's when it picks up that you have been de-activated?
I'm sitting here real confused now.

Also... does Grimoire Score itself do anything?

friggin postmaster always has an exclamation point on his head for those emblems i already redeemed and it won't go away... weak

9:00pm EST (1.5 hrs from now) i'm lookin to set up a 3 man team for the first strike (level 8), same one from the demo - PM me if you want in

also, my fav destiny picture i took so far. i call it "'mirin"
8IKZmIW.jpg
Forwarded the photo to all my friends and they all started laughing. Didn't check here before started the strike mission and man that spider and a pain especially when playing remote with the Vita.

Looking For:

Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC

Mirror's Edge Time Trials DLC

Enslaved + DLC

Prince of Persia (2008) DLC Epilogue
Let me know if you still need Epilogue DLC. Can lend it to you through the library. :whistle2:$

I just read that you cant get Vanguard Currency or Crucible marks until LEVEL 18!

So all this side questing and PVP is pointless until then? I did PVP for like 2 hours last night, what a waste!
How is the PvP? I have to win 5 matches in Crucible to complete some bounties I got from the mailbox.

Forwarded the photo to all my friends and they all started laughing. Didn't check here before started the strike mission and man that spider and a pain especially when playing remote with the Vita.

Let me know if you still need Epilogue DLC. Can lend it to you through the library. :whistle2:$

How is the PvP? I have to win 5 matches in Crucible to complete some bounties I got from the mailbox.
I enjoy the pvp. Ithas a complicated scoring system about who wins but it's ok.

I wish you didn't die so quickly. It's really about whoever gets off the first shot cuz everything is basically instakill

Not for les sales because I've yet to feel the DLC, and I need ma feels bro.

But seriously, I'd let you borrow it? unless you wanted privileges of a resell.

PM's the way we do it round these parts bugger.

but Yanks has the 1st say in this, he requested dem DLC first.
Thanks Vltg3. Pancakes can have it right now, I won't be having a need for it anytime soon. Both him and me just did a ME group, but I won't be playing it for a bit.

If you do look to sell it, definitely hit me up. Otherwise, when I come time to need it, I will shoot ya a msg.

Thanks Vltg3. Pancakes can have it right now, I won't be having a need for it anytime soon. Both him and me just did a ME group, but I won't be playing it for a bit.

If you do look to sell it, definitely hit me up. Otherwise, when I come time to need it, I will shoot ya a msg.
oh I don't need it either. I'm starting from the first game. I was going to pm him when I needed it.

@vltg3 yanks prob wont need it until the ps5 comes out.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $3 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (Rent / Trade)

Legasista Group - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3 Group - $59.99

Resells: $20.00 Each

1. ZombiesLover

2. ZombiesLover

Phantoms: 10.00 Each

1. StarShadow

Anyone got a good breakdown of exactly how gamiesharing works, especially resell vs. phantom? This is how I understand it:

1. A host creates a dedicated account for the particular game
  2. Host buys the game on his PS4, giving all accounts on his PS4 access to it
  3. Host shares the account with someone else who downloads the game and sets his PS4 as the account's primary PS4 giving everyone on that PS4 access to that game
I assume this is essentially a resell? What's a phantom in comparison to this?

I'm looking into D3 and possibly NHL on PS4 but want to make sure I fully understand it before I do this instead of just buying it.

Thanks.

Anyone got a good breakdown of exactly how gamiesharing works, especially resell vs. phantom? This is how I understand it:

3. Host shares the account with someone else who downloads the game and sets his PS4 as the account's primary PS4 giving everyone on that PS4 access to that game

I'm looking into D3 and possibly NHL on PS4 but want to make sure I fully understand it before I do this instead of just buying it.

Thanks.
It's preferred you keep this discussion to pm for obvious reasons

Thanks.
Await a PM.

Things like this are best discussed in a PM.

Open boards my friend any eyes can view these tomes of c-ko-ret knowledge.

Also gives incentive to be a CAGer to be passed such knowledge.

Out for Delivery

Expected delivery: Thursday, September 11, 2014, by 8:00pm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so excited. I wonder if you doods felt like this on the day you got your PS4s.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3 Group - $59.99
Resells: $20.00 Each
1. ZombiesLover
2. ZombiesLover

Phantoms: 10.00 Each
1. StarShadow
2.Pantsu_
fuck it I'll take it. Might as well not break my buying CoD every year streak.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so excited. I wonder if you doods felt like this on the day you got your PS4s.
I was extremely excited. Then pissed off when it came because the damn delivery driver left it sitting on the front step of my house. X_X

last two slot of destiny [ps3] [phantom] [5$]

Sniper Elite 3 + Grid Autosport | PHANTOM | 7.5$
Cod Black Ops I+II - |PHANTOM | 10$ |

10$
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
The Last Of Us™ Season Pass
The Last Of Us™
Flower® Music & Theme Bundle

----
10$
DmC Devil May Cry™ Ultimate Edition
FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita
FINAL FANTASY® IX (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – MGS4 Raiden Custom Body

----
5$
Battlefield 4 Bonus Holiday Edition

----
5$
Diablo 3

----
5$
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14

----
5$
Gran Turismo® 6

----
2.5$
Fuse™
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

----
2$
GRID 2

Looking to sell/trade Wakling Dead Season 2 Pass for Wolf Among Us Season Pass

Infamous SS (PS4) resell - $15

Looking to rent or purchase Last of Us (PS4)

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 10/14/14

Resell $20

1. Kerouac (Host)

2. Kerouac

Phantom $10

NBA 2K15

Resell $20

1. Kerouac

2. "

Phantom $10

1. wwe101

My groups are open to Thread Vets only.

It's funny how the week before Destiny comes out this thread was crazy active and after release the thread just have a few posts in the whole day... that might be a good sign for the game! or maybe the people is just incredible busy today (I'm having the slooooowest workday)

It's funny how the week before Destiny comes out this thread was crazy active and after release the thread just have a few posts in the whole day... that might be a good sign for the game! or maybe the people is just incredible busy today (I'm having the slooooowest workday)
Indeed, hopefully it will be as busy when dragon age launches :D

I've got a download code for Borderlands: Pre Sequel. I got it with intentions of playing it, but I decided to sell off my ps3. Not sure what to ask for it...$45?

last two slot of destiny [ps3] [phantom] [5$]

Sniper Elite 3 + Grid Autosport | PHANTOM | 7.5$
Cod Black Ops I+II - |PHANTOM | 10$ |
How did you get so many phantoms? You have two and I already bought one...But I might need another for my sister. Waiting to see if she wants it or not.

I've got a download code for Borderlands: Pre Sequel. I got it with intentions of playing it, but I decided to sell off my ps3. Not sure what to ask for it...$45?
[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Not sure what the average price would be but it seems like a steep price.[/SIZE]

Indeed, but so fat it looks good. Plus with sharing we can get it cheaper :D
I'll be getting it for sure when it comes out. If it bombs I think I'll stick to Origins and it's DLC

Await a PM.

Things like this are best discussed in a PM.

Open boards my friend any eyes can view these tomes of c-ko-ret knowledge.

Also gives incentive to be a CAGer to be passed such knowledge.

imo anybody that's not a regular should not be told how to make phantoms, only what they are. newbies shouldn't need to be the ones hosting and even though you're doing it through PM, the same risk is involved. Someone who we don't want knowing the info could easily just make an acct and ask to be PM'd

anyone down for that level 8 strike mission? it's a giant bug and then one of those giant orbs in a 30-45 minute mission. only looking to do it with level 8+, i'm level 10

I was extremely excited. Then pissed off when it came because the damn delivery driver left it sitting on the front step of my house. X_X
DID THE EXACT SAME TO MEEEEEEEE.
I was a bit shocked, especially for an Amazon delivery.
If I hadnt just gotten home like 10mins before, it would have been sitting at my door till I got home =/ like wtf!

Nah, just means there arent any OTHER games worth crazy-grouping for, till Evil Within and great games after, drop. =)

that's... typically how mail works. sometimes UPS guys will ring your bell but generally the package is just left at the front door.

How did you get so many phantoms? You have two and I already bought one...But I might need another for my sister. Waiting to see if she wants it or not.
willing to bet he's in "business mode" overcharging friends/people on other sites for resells or something. and he will quote this and make a half assed counter and add a smiley face at the end to try and seem credible. generally when someone has more than 2 phantoms for sale of a specific game i deem sketchiness

Sticking to me PS3, the PS4 doesn't have exclusives that I want badly.
Still, it's not getting a price cut anytime soon. If you have the cash you could be playing the superior version of all those cross platform titles. That was my rationale for getting one. Trade in a ps3 or 360 to GameStop and get 150 off I think.

bread's done
Back