CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I'm starting Destiny on my PS4 and before the user agreement I got a couple of messages saying something like... this account is not allowed for chat and after that it's stucked on the installing destiny screen and the transferring game content doesn't go beyond 73%... Is it still downloading? Because when I checked the game information it said 21/21 GB downloaded

Any idea what this might be? Or this is normal?

Edit: Never mind it looks like it is not finished downloading yet :/ damn FIFA demo! I forgot that there is no queue on PS4 and all Dow loads go at the same time... And my internet is awful slow at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, it's not getting a price cut anytime soon. If you have the cash you could be playing the superior version of all those cross platform titles. That was my rationale for getting one. Trade in a ps3 or 360 to GameStop and get 150 off I think.
There's a good selection of PS3 games I would want to still play but if I traded in my PS3 I'd have to wait for PS Now and hope those same games would be available. Only systems I got are a PS3 and a GBA. After paying bills what I have left is around $250 free (monthly) so... I COULD wait a month, buy it, then wait another month to get some games. But that's a lot of waiting and I'm very impatient.

There's a good selection of PS3 games I would want to still play but if I traded in my PS3 I'd have to wait for PS Now and hope those same games would be available. Only systems I got are a PS3 and a GBA. After paying bills what I have left is around $250 free (monthly) so... I COULD wait a month, buy it, then wait another month to get some games. But that's a lot of waiting and I'm very impatient.
you could also just trade in some games during a 50% extra sale to gamestop or something. i knocked off 100 bucks off my ps4 price with only a few games. their app tells you trade values of every game, site doesn't. don't even bother with PS Now, their prices are attrocious. keep the ps3 for another few months then it will be obsolete

as far as games go, we have a handful in the library and you could always join yanks' group for relatively cheap and get access to a bunch of AAA titles. if you've had ps+ for the past year you already have a handful of great games: outlast, don't starve, resogun, road not taken, velocity 2x, mercenary kings, dead nation, strider, fez, and towerfall ascension

Anybody interested in making a group for the Fight Night Champion trophy DLC or in getting the 10 round online trophy? Both DLCs would cost $11. $10 for Bare Knuckles/Heavyweight Legends and $.99 for the weight class add-on.

you could also just trade in some games during a 50% extra sale to gamestop or something. i knocked off 100 bucks off my ps4 price with only a few games. their app tells you trade values of every game, site doesn't. don't even bother with PS Now, their prices are attrocious. keep the ps3 for another few months then it will be obsolete

as far as games go, we have a handful in the library and you could always join yanks' group for relatively cheap and get access to a bunch of AAA titles. if you've had ps+ for the past year you already have a handful of great games: outlast, don't starve, resogun, road not taken, velocity 2x, mercenary kings, dead nation, strider, fez, and towerfall ascension
I'll have to think about that but I'm still not really convinced that I should get a PS4. I think I'll wait for a while.

It took all of 15 mins for Destiny to piss me off twice. I know it's an online game, but if I am playing with no other party members, let me pause the damn game. That's gonna be a big issue for me.

The other one is that I got kicked out of PSN while doing the intro mission..I sign right back in and game kicks me out to lobby and all my progress lost. Not much was lost, except my interest to play anymore tonight. fuck that.

Not deal breakers for anyone most likely and I am not damning the game. Just not impressed with my initial go of it due to those complaints.

Games coming out next tuesday-

PS4

KickBeat Special Edition

Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition

Anomaly 2

Fibbage(cross-buy w/PS3)

PS3

Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis(demo also)

Fairy Fencer F

Fibbage

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

VITA

Murasaki Baby

Run Like Hell!

Anyone interested in making a group for Deadfall Adventures?

$8 is what I would charge for a phantom given the $20 price tag and the 60/40 split. If nobody wants it, then lower the price. People shouldn't expect a lower price right off the bat bc of the upgrade program though unless it's offered.

imo anybody that's not a regular should not be told how to make phantoms, only what they are. newbies shouldn't need to be the ones hosting and even though you're doing it through PM, the same risk is involved. Someone who we don't want knowing the info could easily just make an acct and ask to be PM'd

anyone down for that level 8 strike mission? it's a giant bug and then one of those giant orbs in a 30-45 minute mission. only looking to do it with level 8+, i'm level 10
I just did that last night..it was fun but omg doing it with 2 people without a mic was so frustrating. They didnt know about where to shoot the big machine and during the big eye we died many times because they couldnt communicate to coordinate -.- frustrating lol.

On anothe rnote I'd be happy to play it with you but itd have to be when I get home from work (@11)

you're a butt i invited you like 3 times just after you finished a MP match and saw you playin the strike with randoms i was like wtfff

you're a butt i invited you like 3 times just after you finished a MP match and saw you playin the strike with randoms i was like wtfff
Really? I never saw an invite pop up on my screen. I dont care for playing solo (or randoms) so I wouldve hopped on that lol. I need to step my weapon game up though..

So far what I like the most about this game the most is that the harder levels will definitely put your skills to the test. It makes the wins so much more rewarding. i kind of feel like the Golden Gun was nerfed for the hunter though because I recall doing much more damage with it during Beta.

Really? I never saw an invite pop up on my screen. I dont care for playing solo (or randoms) so I wouldve hopped on that lol. I need to step my weapon game up though..

So far what I like the most about this game the most is that the harder levels will definitely put your skills to the test. It makes the wins so much more rewarding. i kind of feel like the Golden Gun was nerfed for the hunter though because I recall doing much more damage with it during Beta.
It's still op in pvp but I'm not big on the pvp in destiny anyway. If ur down for the strike tn hit me up. I'll be playin starting in 15 mins and streaming to boot, since i know a few souls on here get bored at work easily. i may have a mic tonight as well if my bro isn't using it

Does anyone have the UMVC3 alt. costumes? Just bought this game recently and since it's been taken down from the store, I can no longer obtain em :( 

Addict to destiny and let her can't play diablo, or just break her head :p
fI8yASmUS8mt2.gif
QE8hREXIgRXeo.gif

No it's a ps3 code. I was gonna post it in the trading forum but I figured I'd offer it up here first since it could be shared.
hmmm interesting. So u can play Blands The Pre-Sequel right now on ps3 with that code?

Anyone wanna share it with me?

Blands Pre-Sequel $45

resell-

-----

phantom-

1.snakey

hmmm interesting. So u can play Blands The Pre-Sequel right now on ps3 with that code?

Anyone wanna share it with me?

Blands Pre-Sequel $45

resell-
-----
phantom-
1.snakey
No you can't redeem the code until it releases. I've got someone interested. If they back out, you're next.

I'll host a Naruto Shippuden: Ulitmate Ninja Storm Revolution in case it's released on PSN.

Naruto Shippuden: Ulitmate Ninja Storm Revolution

Resell - $20

1. darkpal245

2. Taavivesi

Phantom - $10

1. amatsuri

2. shiguma

Need one more for lv8 strike. Lookin for someone in the CAG GS clan so we can get the clan strike trophy. Hopefully someone sees this within 5 mins

Yesss, if anyone hosts a group for it, I'm down for a phantom.
I'll host a Naruto Shippuden: Ulitmate Ninja Storm Revolution in case it's released on PSN.

Naruto Shippuden: Ulitmate Ninja Storm Revolution

Resell - $20

1. darkpal245

Phantom - $10

1. shigumas

2. amatsuri??
I'll join you guys (just in case it does release on PSN over here)

Gotta say, more than ever, I love this damn thing we have going here. Of course we've saved a shitload of money over the years but it's instances like Destiny that truly remind why I'm grateful to be part of this. I'm not even going to bore you with my complaints. All I gotta say is don't believe the hype.

#dont_believe_the_hype

Said this not so long ago but I thought I'd say it again.

Are there any Destiny Phantoms out there? Ps3 btw. Looking to jump on the Destiny wagon lol

bread's done
Back