CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

New info about GTA V next gen via GAF-

1. I saw this at the GameStop managers conference in Anehiem. Rockstar gave a 45 minute closed doors presentation. 

2. They showed us multiple locals. The city, underwater areas, country side etc.

3. Foliage has been completely reworked. Tree barks been redone, individual grass blades, wild flowers etc. This applies to underwater areas as well. Completely reworked coral reefs and underwater plants.

4. Draw distance now is INSANE. One example they showed us was the main city at night. They showed it on PS3 first amd showed us how all lighting at a distance was pre baked. In the remaster its all pre loaded in real time and is dynamic. You can see lights and traffic flow from massive distances. 

5. Water rendering system has been completely redone. Rivers / Ocean / rain are gorgeous

6. No release date given. They simply said soon.

7. Animal texture work has been 100 % re done.

8. Anti Aliasing looked great with little to no jaggies. Looked 1080p to me. It was demoed on PS4.

9. Promised "new" content. One example was new songs / soundtrack / radio stations.

10. Best remaster Ive seen by far. I literally gasped at the differences.

VQLGJOL.gif

If anyone could be kind enough to PM exactly what the whole shadow/resell thing is, I'd appreciate it. Really wanting to jump in on the Destiny bandwagon as well, loved the beta! Thanks! 

Kerouac and I played some PS3 Destiny (at a more decent hour) and had a blast. If anyone wants to join us for some more co-op fun Friday afternoon, send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting Destiny on my PS4 and before the user agreement I got a couple of messages saying something like... this account is not allowed for chat and after that it's stucked on the installing destiny screen and the transferring game content doesn't go beyond 73%... Is it still downloading? Because when I checked the game information it said 21/21 GB downloaded

Any idea what this might be? Or this is normal?

Edit: Never mind it looks like it is not finished downloading yet :/ damn FIFA demo! I forgot that there is no queue on PS4 and all Dow loads go at the same time... And my internet is awful slow at times.
this queue thing should have been the first thing to fix in their monthly update. it is stupid. at least allow us to schedule updates like the ps3.

Is Naruto coming to psn finally?
in for a phantom

Fun times with Maurader and Prada Pravado. Prada

1. I saw this at the GameStop managers conference in Anehiem. Rockstar gave a 45 minute closed doors presentation.

2. They showed us multiple locals. The city, underwater areas, country side etc.

3. Foliage has been completely reworked. Tree barks been redone, individual grass blades, wild flowers etc. This applies to underwater areas as well. Completely reworked coral reefs and underwater plants.

4. Draw distance now is INSANE. One example they showed us was the main city at night. They showed it on PS3 first amd showed us how all lighting at a distance was pre baked. In the remaster its all pre loaded in real time and is dynamic. You can see lights and traffic flow from massive distances.

5. Water rendering system has been completely redone. Rivers / Ocean / rain are gorgeous

8. Anti Aliasing looked great with little to no jaggies. Looked 1080p to me. It was demoed on PS4.

9. Promised "new" content. One example was new songs / soundtrack / radio stations.

All that seems like stuff I'd just not really pay attention to. Too busy shooting other players and giving them the ol pit maneuver in races. Staring at the details is for intoxicated players. Like tokyostomp!

It took all of 15 mins for Destiny to piss me off twice. I know it's an online game, but if I am playing with no other party members, let me pause the damn game. That's gonna be a big issue for me.

The other one is that I got kicked out of PSN while doing the intro mission..I sign right back in and game kicks me out to lobby and all my progress lost. Not much was lost, except my interest to play anymore tonight. fuck that.

Not deal breakers for anyone most likely and I am not damning the game. Just not impressed with my initial go of it due to those complaints.
The online element is just really shitty IMO. I'm not big on MP gaming, so having the game so heavily geared towards that kills a lot of my interest. It'd be fine if you could play solo and pretend other people didn't exist, but the simple game mechanics are so heavily geared towards MP play that it's hard to do that. A good example is the respawn rate; if you can wipe out a group of enemies and then have it respawn behind you about a minute later, that really kills the SP illusion. The story being so short and simple yet also being of the "You're the only one who can save the world!" type while there's a ton of other people doing the same thing in the game world right next to you is also a problem.

this queue thing should have been the first thing to fix in their monthly update. it is stupid. at least allow us to schedule updates like the ps3.

in for a phantom
There is so much that they should fix on the PS4 operative system (and I really feel that they are not trying to fix anything) you can't pause downloads, the games layout is a mess (especially when you have a lot of games on the HDD... thanks Strange!) I still haven't been able to find individual save files from my games and the system settings are all over the place.

I know that Sony is not a software company but maaaan it has been almost a year now.

For Sale:
Infamous Second Son Phantom - $13
[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $12
[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $4
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $8
Dark Souls II + Crown of the Sunken King + Crown of the Old Iron King + Crown of the Ivory King (available Sept.24) Phantom - $10
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Ultimate Edition Phantom - $1
[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $4
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC Phantom - $7
Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:
PS4:
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week
Bound by Flame - $1/week
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week
Entwined -$0.25/week
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1.50/week
Rayman Legends - $1/week
The Last of Us Remastered -$1.50/week
Thief - $1/week

PS3:
Destiny - Free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week
Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)
Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC - $0.50/week
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week
Resident Evil: Revelatons - Free (regulars only)
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $0.50/week
The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass
Destiny
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
Infamous First Light
Metro Redux
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Sniper Elite 3
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Transistor
Watch Dogs
Wolfenstein: TNO

Edit: Added RE: Revelatons and Destiny

Hey Pravado and the others, I will be away for a while maybe a month or two for personal reasons and the games I have donated to the library won't be available during this time because I removed my PS3 and PS4 for now (need to focus on other things) and I can't activate/ deactivate my accounts for now. I may be back when Sleeping Dogs releases on PS4 so sorry about this and thank you for understanding. You may remove me from the library for the time being, it's all up to you.

...I've met some wonderful people here and I am very glad about that.
Happy gaming everybody! 

Hey Pravado and the others, I will be away for a while maybe a month or two for personal reasons and the games I have donated to the library won't be available during this time because I removed my PS3 and PS4 for now (need to focus on other things) and I can't activate/ deactivate my accounts for now. I may be back when Sleeping Dogs releases on PS4 so sorry about this and thank you for understanding. You may remove me from the library for the time being, it's all up to you.

Happy gaming everybody!
Hope everything is ok. Come back soon.

Happy gaming everybody!
Liked this for you, not your circumstances. I hope all goes well Albani, you're a rockstar to us here.

PS3 Resell:

Risen 3 $13

Slender: The Arrival PS3
9/23
$3.33
1. sgand (host)
2. Pravado
$1.67

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
10/14
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. B0W and Arrow
2. kvntwvlf

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. laundrymatt
2. kvntwvlf

Far Cry 3 Gold Edition PS3
11/18
$35
1. sgand (host)
$10

If you're new or if I don't know you, you can only have a phantom and be prepared to give me a full deposit until I deactivate you.

For Sale:

PS3 Phantom (one account):

Destiny (with access to expansions when they release)

Hohokum

CounterSpy

Rogue Legacy

The Swapper
God of War Collection
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Armored Core: Verdict Day

Tiny Brains
Super Stardust HD
Back To The Future: The Game
Urban Trial Freestyle
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle
World Gone Sour
Jurassic Park
Dark Souls II + DLC
Dead Nation
Persona 4 Arena
CastleStorm Complete Edition
Spelunky
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Defiance
Ni no Kuni
Terraria
Battlefield 4
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
BioShock
Dead Space
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Resident Evil 4
Resident EvilCode: Veronica X
The Last Guy
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Complete
Resident Evil 6 Ultimate Edition
Tokyo Jungle
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Skullgirls
Tales of Xillia
Dragon's Crown
The Cursed Crusade
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Ratchet & Clank: Collection
The Last of Us + Season Pass
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Batman Arkham City Ultimate Edition
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition
MotorStorm RC Complete Edition
Earthworm Jim HD
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Monster World IV
SEGA Rally Online Arcade
Dead Rising 2 Off The Records
Dead Space 2
Infamous Festival of Blood
Costume Quest Complete Pack
Catherine

PS+ Games:

Choplifter HD
Hard Corp: Uprising
Infamous 2
Just Cause 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Saints Row 2
Sideway NY
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Outland
Borderlands
Double Dragon Neon
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
The King of Fighters XIII
NFL Blitz
PayDay: The Heist
Dungeon Defenders
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Anomaly Warzone Earth
BioShock 2
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Retro City Rampage
Rochard
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Darksiders
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Closure
Vanquish
The Cave
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec Ops: The Line
Demon's Souls
Labyrinth Legends
Malicious
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Machinarium
Saints Row: The Third
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Battlefield 3
Jet Set Radio
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Bit.Trip Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
Galaga Legions DX
Ico HD
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Hotline Miami
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Poker Night 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Binary Domain
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Ibb & Obb
Borderlands 2
Dyad
Grid 2
BioShock Infinite
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
DmC: Devil May Cry
Metro: Last Light
Payday 2
Remember Me
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Thomas Was Alone
Tomb Raider
Batman: Arkham City
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Puppeteer
Skullgirls Encore
NBA 2K14
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Dead Space 3
Vessel

Hoard

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Sportsfriends

PS3 Resells:

Strider - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $3
Crysis 3 [EU] - $1
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $6
Doki-Doki Universe [PS3 & PS4] - $3
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $3
Proteus - $1
Lone Survivor - $1

Abyss Odyssey - $4
Metro: Last Light + Season Pass - $3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $10
Record of Agarest War - $5 (Phantom - $2.50)
BitTrip Runner2 - $1
Sacred Citadel - $2
Driver: San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship, SSX [EU] - $12
Dustforce - $3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $7
Strength of the Sword 3 - $1
Battle of Tiles EX, Arcania - $3
Time and Eternity - $5
DiRT 3 + All DLC [EU] - $14
F1 2012 - $7
Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC, Resident Evil: ORC (phantom available too) - $10
Sine Mora - $3
Pid - $3
Rainbow Moon [EU] - $3.50
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (phantom available too) - $7
Dead Space: Ignition - $2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC [EU] - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC - $5
Sleeping Dogs: Enter the Zodiac DLC - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, F1 Race Stars DLC [EU] - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla DLC, Wipeout HD + DLC, Infamous, Hydrophobia - $5
Flower [PS3 & PS4], Wipeout HD + DLC, Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust HD - $7

Usually people don't trade games for games. Do you want the Ultra upgrade ($15 at retail which requires that you already have Super or AE) or the standalone version ($40)?
Hey! I actually need the full game. I'm sorry I didn't know people didn't trade games for games..

Forgive me );

Happy gaming everybody!
Hmm...dang. Take care Albanian bro. Everything will be alright.

Keep on watching them Futurama shows, and movies. See you around soon.

Naruto Shippuden: UNS Revolutions is really coming on the PSN Store... Does anyone else wants to form a group? I would preferably take a phantom

[quote name="tonyv4" post="12088798" timestamp="1410554528"]For sale: mlb the show 14 for ps4 resell
W:$13[/quote]
I am interested, PM with details if it's still available

[quote name="djhmetfan2" post="12089073" timestamp="1410558699"]I am looking for a PS3 share if you wanna create on together[/quote]

Sorry I meant NHL15 Ps4 (I know I know, but I only play 1v1 online) so getting it on the cheap I don't care too much.

I'd take a phantom if another group forms. I think. I'd need to check my HDD space first.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (host needed)

Resell - $20

Phantom - $10

1. UnFrozen

2. Blublue4

I may ultimatly change for a resell if it becomes really necessary in order to fill the group.

If the game doesn't come for US Store I can host it, however things here in europe are more expensive..

The online element is just really shitty IMO. I'm not big on MP gaming, so having the game so heavily geared towards that kills a lot of my interest. It'd be fine if you could play solo and pretend other people didn't exist, but the simple game mechanics are so heavily geared towards MP play that it's hard to do that. A good example is the respawn rate; if you can wipe out a group of enemies and then have it respawn behind you about a minute later, that really kills the SP illusion. The story being so short and simple yet also being of the "You're the only one who can save the world!" type while there's a ton of other people doing the same thing in the game world right next to you is also a problem.
Wait, before we all go circlejerking hear, let's get something clear. This is not a game about "you're the only one who can save the world!" as they clearly tell you in the beginning that you're part of something bigger and one of many other Guardians who is trying to help the struggle. I agree with you though about the campaign sucking.

For Sale:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3 phantom) - $3

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 (phantom) - $1

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (4 phantoms) - $0.83 each

The Last of Us Online Pass (4 phantoms, NOT to be confused w/ the Season Pass) - $0.30 each

Uncharted 3 Season Pass + NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (phantom) - $2

Looking For:

Fight Night Champion Bare Knuckles DLC

Flashback

Quantum Conundrum DLC

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection (specifically 2 and 3)

When Vikings Attack DLC

Phantom of my Main for $20:

PS1

Destruction Derby

Dino Crisis

Dino Crisis 2

Resident Evil: Director's Cut

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3

Silent Hill

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider 2

Tomb Raider 3

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation

Twisted Metal

Vagrant Story

Warhawk

PS2

Bully

Fatal Frame

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Manhunt

Persona 3: FES

Persona 4

PS3

Alice: Madness Returns

Assassin's Creed II + all DLC

Back to the Future: The Game

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Burn Zombie Burn!

Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC

Critter Crunch

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

Deus Ex Director's Cut

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Fight Night Champion - Champion Mode

Flower

God of War Origins Collection

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

Jet Set Radio

Journey

Jurassic Park: The Game

L.A. Noire + all DLC

LittleBigPlanet

Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL Arcade

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC

Mass Effect 3 + Omega, Extended Cut and Multiplayer DLC

Max Payne 3

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition

Mirror's Edge

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PixelJunk Shooter

Quantum Conundrum

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Red Dead Redemption + all DLC

Shank 2

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD

Tomb Raider Bundle

The Last Guy + DLC

The Walking Dead Season 1 + 400 Days

The Walking Dead Season 2

When Vikings Attack

VQLGJOL.gif
Cool good to know I can save my money on this one

Seeing that all these games are coming out around the same time would anyone want to share FC4, GTA, LBP or DA:I on one account? I'm probably going to get some on my main or physical but just thought i'd throw the feelers out there!

bread's done
Back