CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Legasista Group - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

PS4 MASTER RACE
Put a spoiler tag on this thing...It just got one bigger!
PS4 MASTER RACE
4th Horseman
akbeast17
Amir
ashtonreeves
Azazael13
Blabadon
bogydogy
Boosted
breakfuss
Brockothoko
catspit
Clonesniper
Dgenx
Dormin
Emoney244
Enorris311
extra80
gmoney1234567890
GraveRobberX
heavyd814life
hongduc.wb
HyeVltg3
iknowlondon
Jersiah
Joshbillion
KB24
kb420mcl
kennymase
laundrymatt
mageshadow
Marauder
MiaFLSurf
Mikey115
mr cheeses
notalunchbox
pravado
qdizzle
Raiborg
Revanchist
SamoUs
Setup
Smoothjazz
smtipple
snakeybro
stillshadow
Strange
swaggerbot3k
synnarc
tehreaper
TheCro
Turk Februrary
will.gtz
Yanksfan
Added myself. My psn id is TxRangers311. Always looking for people to play with, especially now with Destiny.

Hoping my friend doesn't come online today so that I can start my Venus run. Falling behind everyone now.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Resell - $20

1. PancakesAreLove (host)

Phantom - $10

1. UnFrozen

2. Blublue4

I will change for the resell if by the time the game comes the group isn't still filled
If the resell is still available I'll take it

Hoping my friend doesn't come online today so that I can start my Venus run. Falling behind everyone now.

Most people on my FL are already level 20+ in post game. You fell way behind lol. I'm already bored of Destiny though, all there is to do once you beat the game is repeat strikes and the awful multiplayer just to get better gear to do those repeat strikes on higher levels. What's the fun in that?

I'm too lazy >=(
Master Race lifeforms have no sense of laziness. You might belong on the ps4 kids table list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marauder7 said:
ONLY IF U SHARING IT WITH ME BRO

PS4 MASTER RACE
4th Horseman
akbeast17
Amir
ashtonreeves
Azazael13
Blabadon
bogydogy
Boosted
breakfuss
Brockothoko
catspit
Clonesniper
Dgenx
Dormin
Emoney244
Enorris311
extra80
gmoney1234567890
GraveRobberX
heavyd814life
hongduc.wb
HyeVltg3
iknowlondon
Jersiah
Joshbillion
KB24
kb420mcl
kennymase
laundrymatt
mageshadow
Marauder
MiaFLSurf
Mikey115
mr cheeses
notalunchbox
pravado
qdizzle
Raiborg
Revanchist
SamoUs
Setup
Smoothjazz
smtipple
snakeybro
stillshadow
Strange
swaggerbot3k
synnarc
tehreaper
TheCro
Turk Februrary
will.gtz
Yanksfan

No SPOILER LET RPG AND HIS HOMOSAPIANS SEE
P.S THANKS FOR THE ADD RPG :)

[quote name="Pravado" post="12094716" timestamp="1410735822"]Most people on my FL are already level 20+ in post game. You fell way behind lol. I'm already bored of Destiny though, all there is to do once you beat the game is repeat strikes and the awful multiplayer just to get better gear to do those repeat strikes on higher levels. What's the fun in that?

Master Race lifeforms have no sense of laziness. You might belong on the ps4 kids table list.[/quote]

I'm too busy custom building my PCs ;). Just been playing more on my PS4 with friends lately that's all.

I guess I'll finagle myself on this list as well, considering I've had a PS4 since launch day haha

PS4 MASTER RACE
4th Horseman
akbeast17
Amir
ashtonreeves
Azazael13
Blabadon
bogydogy
Boosted
breakfuss
Brockothoko
catspit
Clonesniper

Derfel

Dgenx
Dormin
Emoney244
Enorris311
extra80
gmoney1234567890
GraveRobberX
heavyd814life
hongduc.wb
HyeVltg3
iknowlondon
Jersiah
Joshbillion
KB24
kb420mcl
kennymase
laundrymatt
mageshadow
Marauder
MiaFLSurf
Mikey115
mr cheeses
notalunchbox
pravado
qdizzle
Raiborg
Revanchist
SamoUs
Setup
Smoothjazz
smtipple
snakeybro
stillshadow
Strange
swaggerbot3k
synnarc
tehreaper
TheCro
Turk Februrary
will.gtz
Yanksfan

For sale Ps4 Resells:

Destiny $33

Metro 2033 Redux $23

Paypal gift  and trusted members only. Thanks!

I need some hacked d3 gear. My gf does not understand builds at all and chooses equipment based on whether the arrows are green...

Should I punch her in the mouth?

Wonder what the next game will be that makes a lot of groups. :whistle2:k
GTA V. Again. Even though it's barely an upgrade over the PS3 version, the Snakeys out there will act like it's the greatest game ever created.
Idk, the last minute announcement that Destiny would be cross-buy helped to get more people interested imo. If wasn't for the 6-way split groups and reduced price i wouldn't be getting the game at launch. And i believe other people wouldn't either.

For sure, lot of people will look for GTA5(PS4), or the new AC, FC, BL... but nothing like Destiny i guess.

I need some hacked d3 gear. My gf does not understand builds at all and chooses equipment based on whether the arrows are green...

Should I punch her in the mouth?
Orange is better lol

I installed the game again to drop the modd gears to Boosted. if you want i can give it to you. Send me a PM or add me on PSN.

Btw, if anyone needs help w/ Diablo 3, and want the special gear let me know because after that i'll be deleting the game and i don't want to install it again in the future

Edit: Mine is regular ed. not UEE

Idk, the last minute announcement that Destiny would be cross-buy helped to get more people interested imo. If wasn't for the 6-way split groups and reduced price i wouldn't be getting the game at launch. And i believe other people wouldn't either.

For sure, lot of people will look for GTA5(PS4), or the new AC, FC, BL... but nothing like Destiny i guess.

Orange is better lol

I installed the game again to drop the modd gears to Boosted. if you want i can give it to you. Send me a PM or add me on PSN.

Btw, if anyone needs help w/ Diablo 3, and want the special gear let me know because after that i'll be deleting the game and i don't want to install it again in the future

Edit: Mine is regular ed. not UEE
I'm on ps4

Im temporarily quitting Destiny until they fix that broken ass loot system, srsly fuk dis shit.

#Ain'tGotTimeForDat 

Anybody have $1 sitting in an account, and need to get rid of it? I'm looking to timeshare a certain Fight Night Champion DLC for literally 10 minutes if you buy it. I'll send you $1 PayPal to cover the cost. Thought I'd ask here before buying it on my main.

DLC: Alternate Weight Class Pack

You’ve asked for them and you got them.  We’ve also created some licensed boxers in alternate weight classes as many in our community have requested.  From a Featherweight Manny Pacquiao to a Middleweight Bernard Hopkins, for 80 MS Points or $1, you can download all 8 boxers listed below.

·         Featherweight Manny Pacquiao

·         Lightweight Manny Pacquiao

·         Lightweight Oscar De La Hoya

·         Middleweight Roy Jones Jr

·         Middleweight Bernard Hopkins

·         Welterweight Roberto Duran

·         Middleweight Thomas Hearns

·         Welterweight Pernell Whitaker

Price: 

·         80 MS/$1.00 for all boxers

Im temporarily quitting Destiny until they fix that broken ass loot system, srsly fuk dis shit.

#Ain'tGotTimeForDat
Yea it really fucking sucks, I am always the MVP of my team and then that guy who was the worst gets weapons and I get nothing! That kid gets a Legendary Engram and it happened to me 6 times....im never gonna get a full Legendary arsenal :(

Anybody have $1 sitting in an account, and need to get rid of it? I'm looking to timeshare a certain Fight Night Champion DLC for literally 10 minutes if you buy it. I'll send you $1 PayPal to cover the cost. Thought I'd ask here before buying it on my main.
Yeah, will send a PM.

[quote name="xGwiZ96x" post="12095534" timestamp="1410757946"]Yea it really fucking sucks, I am always the MVP of my team and then that guy who was the worst gets weapons and I get nothing! That kid gets a Legendary Engram and it happened to me 6 times....im never gonna get a full Legendary arsenal :([/quote]

I average 5-6k on control every game and haven't found one legendary item yet.

Usually 2-3+ KDR too.

anyone wanna help me farm for loot on Destiny? I cant get a legendary item for shit and i've been grinding all weekend, fuck u Bungie.

13613543951439936233.GIF
Wait...

If you level up the factions and make good use of your crucible currency you'll do fine. You can get a max of 100 points a week and a good (purple/legendary) arm, torso, or leg armor only costs 65 points. You need to be have leveled up the Crucible reputation to lv2 first but that is super easy if you take advantage of the bounties.

I guess you could do the same for the Vanguard points but those are un-fun without a co-op partner/s. BTW I'm still looking for a ps3 player looking to do most of the story co-op who is lv20+.

EDIT: C'mon... isn't anyone interested in the Digimon ps3 game? We just need 2 more people. Reminisce about the theme song.

Digimon All-Star Rumble

Resell
1. Pancaked

Phantom
1.Blublue4
2.Pantsu_

Not sure. Q3 or Q4. Or November. Nothing official, I think.
Just googled it and looks like its November 11th for NA. I'd be down for grabbing it as a phantom. Looks like its sort of a 3D Smash Bros type game. Should have easy trophies too. :D

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD Edition is about to be removed from the digital store... The old school CPS3 fighter, not All-Star Battle. Last chance to buy it before it's removed like MVC2 was (you can always download it after you buy it, from your download list)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD Edition is about to be removed from the digital store... The old school CPS3 fighter, not All-Star Battle. Last chance to buy it before it's removed like MVC2 was (you can always download it after you buy it, from your download list)
Is it actually being removed from the PSN Store as well now? I had just heard it was removed from XBLA.

game is also $40
Sold.

ONLY IF U SHARING IT WITH ME BRO

PS4 MASTER RACE
4th Horseman
akbeast17
Amir
ashtonreeves
Azazael13
Blabadon
bogydogy
Boosted
breakfuss
Brockothoko
catspit
Clonesniper
Dgenx
Dormin
Emoney244
Enorris311
extra80
gmoney1234567890
GraveRobberX

grrouchie
heavyd814life
hongduc.wb
HyeVltg3
iknowlondon
Jersiah
Joshbillion
KB24
kb420mcl
kennymase
laundrymatt
mageshadow
Marauder
MiaFLSurf
Mikey115
mr cheeses
notalunchbox
pravado
qdizzle
Raiborg
Revanchist
SamoUs
Setup
Smoothjazz
smtipple
snakeybro
stillshadow
Strange
swaggerbot3k
synnarc
tehreaper
TheCro
Turk Februrary
will.gtz
Yanksfan

No SPOILER LET RPG AND HIS HOMOSAPIANS SEE
P.S THANKS FOR THE ADD RPG :)
get in on it - since it's about the only system I'm currently playing

I average 5-6k on control every game and haven't found one legendary item yet. Usually 2-3+ KDR too.
WHY are you playing Crucible hoping for Legendary gear???????????????????????????

what a waste of time, PVP's there just to entertain those of us that get bored of PVE all the time, and loot in is just random <<< which is fucking great for people who suck. the scoring system is for great fun.

And ALL of it is Prep for when Iron Banner events start in October.

(Iron banner is going to be true PVP, no gear limitations! like they have in the Crucible)

STRIKES are the only place right now that drop guaranteed Blue Engrams <<<< Second best chance at a Legendary other than getting a Legendary Engram ....and ugghh I've been in Strikes where IT ANNOUNCES TO THE WHOLE FIRETEAM when anyone picks up a Purple T_T so mean, but adds more to that grindy feel I love so much.

Dont bash the game if youre playing it wrong.

And if anyone of you guys even play MMO games, you'll know that Launch MMOs have so little Content, thats the whole point, content gets released over time. And not just kiddie CoD-like shit; new maps. But actual story progression, new boss, higher level gear(usually no).

The game's Main story end's with a giant gaping hole that screams, Hey this was just 1 event out of a million other stories WE[Devs] CAN STILL CONTINUE TO EXPLORE.

Excuse the rant, but Destiny, imo, is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than Borderlands. Sure BL was entertaining and comical....but that all it has. Finding myself enjoying Destiny way more than I ever did Borderlands.

Also MMO = Grind. this shit is normal, cant handle? uninstall. easy.

I'm a huge MMORPG guy and everything in this game screams "you're gonna love this" and I do. the grind is perfect, if you can get a group of 2 other friends and just play strike after strike till someone needs a SHIT-break, you're doing it right.

Finally got Destiny on the PS4, so if anyone wants to create a new char to join up, add me: HyeVltg3

but I'm mostly going to be rushing to twenty. kind of a day off, my X1 bud isnt on today. so best time to play the PS4 version =D

..Weird but one thing Im liking is that it tells you that the cinematic cannot be skipped. on the X1 it just doesnt skip and doesnt tell you that the buttons youre pressing are the skip buttons =P if that at all made sense.

(Sorry ref if I come off as picking on you, I really am talking to all the bumholes above you that are whining. =D this isnt just for you =P)

WHY are you playing Control hoping for Legendary gear???????????????????????????

what a waste of time, PVP's there just to entertain those of us that get bored of PVE all the time, and loot in is just random <<< which is fucking great for people who suck. the scoring system is for great fun.

And ALL of it is Prep for when Iron Banner events start in October.

(Iron banner is going to be true PVP, no gear limitations! like they have in the Crucible)

STRIKES are the only place right now that drop guaranteed Blue Engrams <<<< Second best chance at a Legendary other than getting a Legendary Engram ....and ugghh I've been in Strikes where IT ANNOUNCES TO THE WHOLE FIRETEAM when anyone picks up a Purple T_T so mean, but adds more to that grindy feel I love so much.

Dont bash the game if youre playing it wrong.

And if anyone of you guys even play MMO games, you'll know that Launch MMOs have so little Content, thats the whole point, content gets released over time. And not just kiddie CoD-like shit; new maps. But actual story progression, new boss, higher level gear(usually no).

The game's Main story end's with a giant gaping hole that screams, Hey this was just 1 event out of a million other stories WE[Devs] CAN STILL CONTINUE TO EXPLORE.

Excuse the rant, but Destiny, imo, is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than Borderlands. Sure BL was entertaining and comical....but that all it has. Finding myself enjoying Destiny way more than I ever did Borderlands.

Also MMO = Grind. this shit is normal, cant handle? uninstall. easy.

I'm a huge MMORPG guy and everything in this game screams "you're gonna love this" and I do. the grind is perfect, if you can get a group of 2 other friends and just play strike after strike till someone needs a SHIT-break, you're doing it right.
The question I have is...why is this mmorpg bullshit acceptable? The world changes, most people don't enjoy boring games and lack of loot. I'm playing co-op and while it is fun playing in a group, we are all extremely disappointed in the lack of decent drops based on our time spent. I was a level 21 with 28 light points and after nearly 8 hours playing yesterday I am a level 21 with 31 light points. I'd love to do those hard level strikes but I can't get my character high enough to handle them. It just seems like every vendor expects us to make destiny our full time job in order to earn enough currency to buy their items. #ComeOnMan

[quote name="HyeVltg3" post="12095927" timestamp="1410793296"]WHY are you playing Crucible hoping for Legendary gear???????????????????????????
what a waste of time, PVP's there just to entertain those of us that get bored of PVE all the time, and loot in is just random

I guess you could do the same for the Vanguard points but those are un-fun without a co-op partner/s. BTW I'm still looking for a ps3 player looking to do most of the story co-op who is lv20+.
Kerouac, Kanamit and myself are now all levels 21-22 with Vanguard focused rep/marks. I am toying with the idea of playing as another class (currently lvl 4) with crucible focus.

Either way, tomorrow they are releasing the first raid, Vault of Glass. We should def do it together, maybe there are two more here on on PS3 to form the 6-player raid group. Who else wants in?

OK looking for an NHL15 PS4 group.

NHL15 PlayStation 4 Regular Edition. (I will not be hosting)
Resell:
Phantom: refraxion

Hope someone sees this and is interested!

bread's done
Back