CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

really hoping for the 1.5, have this on 360 played about ~20mins worth, actually decent game, but a bit glitchy, forgetful AI (they forget they were atking you and just stand there sometimes), only downer was that the aim controls felt really....untweaked for Controllers.

who's hosting?

and thanks for the resell =) might I ask why you wanted 2 shares of the same game?
I believe he wanted two slots so he could do boosting by himself, if need be.

Whenever someone is done with their slot, let me know. I may be interested.

Pravado is the admin of the library, so all entry requests to it need to go through him. You need a vouch from a trusted, long time member (I can provide that for you, we have done many deals in the past and you have always been generous in sharing your old shares with members here). You also need a donation, which is something of value and something the library currently does not have.
Fair enough. What would you like me to add to the library since I don't know what's in it? I can only add PS4 games.

lustyhitter is already in the library. all i asked was for him to manage his own shares (since he didn't make his own listings and i had to make them for him, which i shouldn't have to do) and to take responsibility for them. He's still very clearly ignoring a request that i made two days ago (to re-list his shares under his own name and find the login info for them). It's common sense how the library works, the "ranting" is justified. His response to my PM asking him to do that was "I don't know what I donated or what the login info is." I sent him a link to the library so he could find out what was donated in his name. 2 days later it's still not done and he's still ignoring it.

I'm sure lusty is a nice guy, but i have zero patience for refusal to follow directions. i am not doing your work for you. i am throwing this on the table one more time: re-create your listings and find the login info for them, or you and the games will be removed from the library until you're ready to re-apply with a new game. I'll give you until Wednesday night (extending the date that I already placed. shouldn't have to do this either). your profile says you are 43 years old, surely you are capable of handling this trivial task.

Like I said before, fix your listings and we'll have no problems. Refuse and you will be removed. If you don't have the login info anymore, your games should have been removed a long time ago, and since one donation is required, you should have been removed as well. I'm giving you the chance to rectify this, the rest is on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
lustyhitter is already in the library. all i asked was for him to manage his own shares (since he didn't make his own listings and i had to make them for him, which i shouldn't have to do) and to take responsibility for them. He's still very clearly ignoring a request that i made two days ago (to re-list his shares under his own name and find the login info for them). It's common sense how the library works, the "ranting" is justified. His response to my PM asking him to do that was "I don't know what I donated or what the login info is." I sent him a link to the library so he could find out what was donated in his name. 2 days later it's still not done and he's still ignoring it.

I'm sure lusty is a nice guy, but i have zero patience for refusal to follow directions. i am not doing your work for you. i am throwing this on the table one more time: re-create your listings and find the login info for them, or you and the games will be removed from the library until you're ready to re-apply with a new game. I'll give you until Wednesday night (extending the date that I already placed. shouldn't have to do this either). your profile says you are 43 years old, surely you are capable of handling this trivial task.

Like I said before, fix your listings and we'll have no problems. Refuse and you will be removed. If you don't have the login info anymore, your games should have been removed a long time ago, and since one donation is required, you should have been removed as well. I'm giving you the chance to rectify this, the rest is on you.
You never sent me a link in those private messages. I don't see anything clickable at all, Pravado. I've never seen this library nor have ever borrowed anything.

Why didn't you tell me any of this last year? Why did you wait until now? I can't remember how many PS3 games were donated or how many games I gave away for free now. I'm not being lazy at all because you're not helping me. Send me the link so I can see what games I might have donated or just allow me to donate a new game.

Yeah, I'm 43 and I don't like people talking down to me over me simply asking to borrow one game.

really hoping for the 1.5, have this on 360 played about ~20mins worth, actually decent game, but a bit glitchy, forgetful AI (they forget they were atking you and just stand there sometimes), only downer was that the aim controls felt really....untweaked for Controllers.

who's hosting?

and thanks for the resell =) might I ask why you wanted 2 shares of the same game?
i'll host

Hahaha, I think Pravado is doing a good job with library.

It should be noted that this version of the library is still around and relevant, unlike any of the previous incarnations (mine included).

quiet-library.jpg

You never sent me a link in those private messages. I don't see anything clickable at all, Pravado. I've never seen this library nor have ever borrowed anything.

Why didn't you tell me any of this last year? Why did you wait until now? I can't remember how many PS3 games were donated or how many games I gave away for free now. I'm not being lazy at all because you're not helping me. Send me the link so I can see what games I might have donated or just allow me to donate a new game.

Yeah, I'm 43 and I don't like people talking down to me over me simply asking to borrow one game.
i literally sent it to you in the last PM i sent you two days ago. shows how much you actually read it! you shouldn't have the right to borrow any game if you don't know the login info to your own donations. that renders them useless and invalid donations. i'm not talking down to you for asking to borrow a game, i'm talking down to you because you decided to ignore a basic request and instead made a public post claiming i'm unjustifiably ranting when you're the one at fault. the library link was in my sig for a really long time, and there is an FAQ linked in my sig. there is no excuse for not knowing how it works

@synnarc i was actually remaining very polite there. what i actually wanted to say had to be edited a few times so people didn't respond with the typical "can we all just get along?" posts. but yeah, comply or die, quite literally. a less patient person would have already removed him.

@chalupabatman good luck getting in ever

i literally sent it to you in the last PM i sent you two days ago. shows how much you actually read it! you shouldn't have the right to borrow any game if you don't know the login info to your own donations. that renders them useless and invalid donations. i'm not talking down to you for asking to borrow a game, i'm talking down to you because you decided to ignore a basic request and instead made a public post claiming i'm unjustifiably ranting when you're the one in the wrong
I see no link. Go back and see. I'm not lying to you.

EDIT: Next time, hyperlink it for me.

@chalupabatman good luck getting in ever
oo, its getting a little personal I see, thing is you basically inherited the library because nobody else wanted to bother with it, thats the only reason you run it, no one chose you. And I could have got in if I wanted to a long time ago since I could have gotten anybody in there to vouch for me.

Its not the pussy magnet you want to believe it to be, Adolph.

High Horse Is Pony Part 2.

next time, put some bright red lipstick on and kiss my ass :D/

@chalupabatman you're 100% correct. you're also 100% never going to have access to 200+ free to rent games( :D/) and that sucks for you. all because... yeah, i don't even know the cause for that comment, maybe I denied you in the past and you're bitter or maybe you're just jelly, but it can't be anything else because you were unprovoked.dumb move on your part. your insult was pretty bad and all it got you was denial of entry to the library in the future, at no gain to you. To find out you're user KB24 is a pretty big shock, as I always thought you were pretty polite.

Despite popular belief the library isn't the only option for having great access to games. Snakey talked about Amir and between my personal accounts and my PS4 gameshare group accounts I am sitting on over 250 accounts as well. Just letting you know that people can have access to tons of games without being a part of Pravados library.

[quote name="krashhole" post="12097535" timestamp="1410830133"]Kids and their video games. Tisk Tisk[/quote]

Its serious business it seems. Which is pretty funny that some people think they're all that by owning video games. Lmao

394atg-w800h800z1-57066-i-wish-i-was-full-of-tacos-instead-of-emotions.jpg

Lol..

Anyone interested in a group for new COD PS4? (Im looking for Resell)

"you have to follow the rules. as the person in charge, i am telling you this again and giving you a second chance even though you ignored the rules the first time around"

"but you didn't tell me where i could rectify my problem *edit* oh wait you actually did. next time strap me to a chair and force my eyelids open so i can't skim things"

"THAT GUY IS A NAZI. LOOK AT THIS SCUMBAG IN CHARGE OF SOMETHING I'M NOT A PART OF LAYING DOWN THE LAW, HE WASN'T ELECTED AND THEREFORE HIS CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MAINTAINING THIS "LIBRARY" ONLY DESERVES NEGATIVE REACTIONS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T BENEFIT ME DIRECTLY. HE'S THE SOLE CREATOR AND CARETAKER BUT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY, THAT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT"

"that was uncalled for and rude seeing as you were unprovoked, here's what you'll be missing out on as a result of said rude comment"

"lol look at this guy thinking he's hot shit for maintaining a way for people to rent games for free what a bitch. only a real nazi would claim they were in charge of something. "

"lol people making personal insults at this one guy and this one guy responding fairly tame, fuckin' children. this guy has  the power to give or remove access, clearly he is on a power trip. he takes things too seriously, if i was in control i would have just let someone insult me and then gave them immediate access cause i love when people are rude to me"

gotta love this topic sometimes

next time, put some bright red lipstick on and kiss my ass :D/

@chalupabatman you're 100% correct. you're also 100% never going to have access to 200+ free to rent games( :D/) and that sucks for you. all because... yeah, i don't even know the cause for that comment, maybe I denied you in the past and you're bitter or maybe you're just jelly, but it can't be anything else because you were unprovoked.dumb move on your part. your insult was pretty bad and all it got you was denial of entry to the library in the future, at no gain to you. To find out you're user KB24 is a pretty big shock, as I always thought you were pretty polite.
The Tin Foil comment? That was a joke.......not surprising you can't take one too well tbh lol

But yeah, oh man....my game library aspirations....what will I do now. Take my eyes but not my library dreams.

[quote name="Pravado" post="12097648" timestamp="1410832317"]"you have to follow the rules. as the person in charge, i am telling you this again and giving you a second chance even though you ignored the rules the first time around"

"but you didn't tell me where i could rectify my problem *edit* oh wait you actually did. next time strap me to a chair and force my eyelids open so i can't skim things"

"THAT GUY IS A NAZI. LOOK AT THIS SCUMBAG IN CHARGE OF SOMETHING I'M NOT A PART OF LAYING DOWN THE LAW, HE WASN'T ELECTED AND THEREFORE HIS CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MAINTAINING THIS "LIBRARY" ONLY DESERVES NEGATIVE REACTIONS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T BENEFIT ME DIRECTLY"

"that was uncalled for and rude seeing as you were unprovoked, here's what you'll be missing out on as a result of said rude comment"

"lol look at this guy thinking he's hot shit for maintaining a way for people to rent games for free what a bitch. only a real nazi would claim they were in charge of something"

"lol people making personal insults at this one guy and this one guy responding fairly tame, fuckin' children. this guy has the power to give or remove access, clearly he is on a power trip. he takes things too seriously, if i was in control i would have just let someone insult me and then gave them immediate access cause i love when people are rude to me"

gotta love this topic sometimes[/quote]

You must be fun at parties IRL. You went the extra mile to color code!

Deleted my prior post regarding this share to add a couple more.

Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor

Resell 35.00

1. ChalupaBatman

Phantom 25.00

Far Cry 4
Resell 35.00 
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00
Dragon Age Inquisition
Resell 35.00
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00

All these PS4 games are 2 months away at most, lets get these gtg. 

I'm willing to switch to phantom if it suits you better. 

Resell 35.00

1. ChalupaBatman

Phantom 25.00

Far Cry 3
Resell 35.00
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00
Dragon Age Inquisition
Resell 35.00
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00

All these games are a month away at most, lets get these gtg.
Far Cry 4 not 3

Resell 35.00

1. ChalupaBatman

Phantom 25.00

Far Cry 4
Resell 35.00
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00
Dragon Age Inquisition
Resell 35.00
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00

All these PS4 games are a month away at most, lets get these gtg.

I'm willing to switch to phantom if it suits you better.
Wait Shadow and Dragon Age is coming out in less than a month?

8 Hours, thats it?

Sure if this wasnt classified as a MMO-type game, I'd agree 100% that 8 hours worth of grinding bumped you up only a few light points, thats just ridiculous, but it IS a MMO and as all mmos go its always been about Time Played = Reward. 8 hours is a grain of sand compared to what most people clock in with just grinding. I've been playing MMOs for about 12 years now and this is just the normal way MMOs shine to those that actually like the genre, its always been about the looting, the grinding, meeting new people, joining clans/guilds, large scale PVP and Game Progression limited to content patches/updates.
LOL surely you aren't foolish enough to think that I only played the game 8 hours. Obviously it's impossible to level up light points OR get legendary let alone exotic gear until you hit level 20. I've been playing it 6-8 hours a day since its been released. If I give you just enough food to survive would you be happy? Feel well nourished? I did the Diablo grind but that game didn't force me to sell my organs in order to barely be able to buy a loaf of bread. If this is what mmo/mmorpg are then count me out. I suspect Bungie isn't that stupid and will do what Diablo 3 did, make loot drops better.

I just grinded Engrams for 3 hours and got 24 Blues and 3 Purples

After I decrypted them....all of them were Blue weapons, Motes, and 1 Coin...FML

bread's done
Back