CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Legasista Group - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

I just grinded Engrams for 3 hours and got 24 Blues and 3 Purples

After I decrypted them....all of them were Blue weapons, Motes, and 1 Coin...FML
I got 3 purple engrams thus far. Two secondary weapons and a gantlet. Two were blue, but I did walk away with an exotic sniper rifle. I was more excited about the possibility of purple/exotic gauntlet's, as all my armor is blue. I'll take it thou I guess.

Where do you do your grind? I been switching it up between these two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VgfotoMazk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MM6wQNNPsM

Everyone just needs to simma down and smoke a "jay"
Love this comment because it's both my name and my favourite pastime :)

I know I only drop in every once in a while now... but this place hasn't changed a bit. And I'm really happy about that. When video games were my lifeblood, this place was my lifeblood. One day, I'll look back on this point of my life and the highlight of it all would be the many evenings spent gloriously hunting for trophies while talking about some nonsense here and getting excited for the next, greatest game ever. I've spent tens of thousands of hours on games. Maybe wasted, but that only depends on who you ask. I enjoyed (almost) every moment of it and it was only possible because of this great community. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]I am grateful to have had the chance to play and experience [/SIZE]hundreds of different games at such an affordable budget. So I hope this community, with all it's quirky characters, stick around for as long as possible because once this great gamesharing era of ours ends (and it surely will), I know I'll miss it.

And then it'll be back to paying full price for games or dealing with microtransactions. Ugh...

Anyway, I'm busy tripping on LSD over here so keep living the dream for me <3

How is it that you are familiar with terms like deactivating primary account and familiar with deactivating through Sony's website, but then stating you do not know what a resell is? There may be a good answer to this, so here is your opportunity to explain.

For the record, noob questions are not an issue. We all started somewhere. We all asked dumb questions. People that come here looking to build trust through asking questions to what appears they already know the answer to is what raises some concerns.
I am pretty aware about game sharing workaround on PS3 and PS4 but I was referring about the process as I wasn't sure if the resell means here to trade digital games by de-activating through console or Sony's website.

I am not trying to play smart, It was a genuine question to understand the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
its funny how the reviews of destiny were praising the game while the real consumer got bored after a day of playing...

i knew that this would happen, luckily i didnt buy it.

Reserve game discuss for their respective boards lets get back to gamesharing.

Jerks are knockin' out people here for for some good ol' Groupin'

=PS4=

R-40 | P-20  [ DISCOUNT!

Alien: Isolation (OCT.7)

R: HyeVltg3

P: 

The Evil Within (OCT.14)

P: 

Dragon Age Inquisition (NOV.18)

P: 

=PS4=

LOTR is fo nerds.

Deleted my prior post regarding this share to add a couple more.

Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor

Resell 35.00

1. ChalupaBatman

Phantom 25.00

Far Cry 4
Resell 35.00
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00
Dragon Age Inquisition
Resell 35.00
1. ChalupaBatman
Phantom 25.00

All these PS4 games are 2 months away at most, lets get these gtg.

I'm willing to switch to phantom if it suits you better.
I will take Dragon Age Inquisition and Far Cry 4 but I need the resell shares.

Far Cry 4
Resell 35.00
1. Boosted
Phantom 25.00
2. ChalupaBatman

Dragon Age Inquisition
Resell 35.00
1. Boosted
Phantom 25.00
2. ChalupaBatman

The Evil Within
Resell 35.00
1. Boosted
Phantom 25.00
2. ChalupaBatman???? or (someone else)

Who likes my new avatar?
Prefer the old one the cheapy D clone. And by the way u falling behind in destiny bruh I thought we were guardian buds till the end .

To the guys bashing Prada on how he handles the library I'm not one to get involved in the thread drama but his request was simple and kb24 I want to believe u were trolling. A HYPERLINK? Really u wanted him to send you a hyperlink so on top of him listing your library shares u need him to make accessing the library forum easy too? Prada has his shitty ways sometimes I think he is probably a teenager ranting but kb you a vet bro you should appreciate someone took up the library challenge.He is using HIS personal time to manage it and some people need to lower their expectations a bit. I get pm's daily asking why I didn't update the gameshare feedback sheet cause apparently I need to sit at work every hour and update a spreadsheet and when I get home don't play coop with a Drunk TOKYOSTOMP. THE Point is all that crap earlier was avoidable and i want to believe KB was trolling cause then you would be a douche.... Sorry man. And Prada easy on they Flaming it only makes it worse you should have handles it differently after all these threads you still let people get the better of you bruh.

('PS3')  - I will most likely have 3 phants of both Dragon Age Inquisition  &  the evil within, at $10 a slot for each title, trusted members PM me please if interested.  -  ('PS3')

its funny how the reviews of destiny were praising the game while the real consumer got bored after a day of playing... i knew that this would happen, luckily i didnt buy it.
It's just a consequence of people rushing to post reviews--they didn't play the whole game.

Anyone have a resell for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition (PS3)? May consider a phantom but I'm really keen on getting it with the season pass as I'm not keen on having to fund my account everytime a new map pack releases

(PS3 resell)
Ben 10 Omniverse - $3

(PS3 phantoms)
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $6
The Swapper, Hohokum, Rogue Legacy, Counterspy - $4
Sacred 3 - $5
Abyss Odyssey - $2
Anarchy Reigns - $2
Painkiller Hell & Damnation - $2
Child of Eden, Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement - $3
Babel Rising, Eat Them, Sacra Terra - $4
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - $3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $1
XCOM: Enemy Within - $2
Battle Princess of Arcadias - $3

(PS4 phantoms)
AC4 Season pass - $3
Another World - $1.5

Available for timeshare (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Papo & Yo - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Another World (PS3) - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free

Looking for a groups;

Fifa 15 (PS4)

Resell -

Phantom - ambusherx

Fifa 14 (PS4)

Resell -

Phantom - ambusherx

Destiny (PS4)

Resell -

Phantom - ambusherx

NOTE: Willing to buy other phantoms / cheap resells for nice games for the PS4 (BF, COD, TLOU - whatever, hit me up)

Why are librarians always so angry? Comply or die I guess.
My sister is a part time librarian in the kids section and you'll be cranky if you have to deal with kids that parents just drop off thinking it's a free daycare center.

Prefer the old one the cheapy D clone. And by the way u falling behind in destiny bruh I thought we were guardian buds till the end .
On PS3 or 4 and what level? Been helping my friends that just started and everyone in the clan left me in the dust. About to hit 20 and Mars just opened up.

its funny how the reviews of destiny were praising the game while the real consumer got bored after a day of playing...i knew that this would happen, luckily i didnt buy it.
Really? For the most part I actually think the reviews are fair. The 6s are bit harsh and the few 9s too generous. What sucks is that they weren't allowed to give opinions until days after the game's release.

Really? For the most part I actually think the reviews are fair. The 6s are bit harsh and the few 9s too generous. What sucks is that they weren't allowed to give opinions until days after the game's release.
I still think it's crappy to review a game without playing every mode. This is the first day for raids, so they reviewed the game without that portion.

I still think it's crappy to review a game without playing every mode. This is the first day for raids, so they reviewed the game without that portion.
Eh. There's gotta be a line somewhere. You could just as easily say "They didn't get the platinum, so they didn't play the whole game and can't judge it honestly," or "Well, they reviewed it before massive patch X came out and fixed all those issues, so the review should be taken down or rewritten." Different people have different interests in the game and many people don't want to wait for a ton of time to pass for everything to be discovered and written about before grabbing a particular title. So I don't think your viewpoint is particularly valid for most people or reviews.

Prada has his shitty ways sometimes I think he is probably a teenager ranting but kb you a vet bro you should appreciate someone took up the library challenge.
I don't think KB cares. He was just trolling like you said, and somehow Pravado was in the wrong. I'd be surprised if he even read any of lustyhitter's replies or tried to help calm the situation since he's not a library member. If someone like Cak or Gecko did the same, the whole thread would crush them, not just Pravado.

For Sale:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3 phantom) - $3

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 (phantom) - $1

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (4 phantoms) - $0.83 each

The Last of Us Online Pass (4 phantoms, NOT to be confused w/ the Season Pass) - $0.30 each

Uncharted 3 Season Pass + NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (phantom) - $2

Looking For:

Fight Night Champion Bare Knuckles DLC

Flashback

Quantum Conundrum DLC

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection (specifically 2 and 3)

When Vikings Attack DLC

Eh. There's gotta be a line somewhere. You could just as easily say "They didn't get the platinum, so they didn't play the whole game and can't judge it honestly," or "Well, they reviewed it before massive patch X came out and fixed all those issues, so the review should be taken down or rewritten." Different people have different interests in the game and many people don't want to wait for a ton of time to pass for everything to be discovered and written about before grabbing a particular title. So I don't think your viewpnoint is particularly valid for most people or reviews.
Nah I think they should treat the game somewhat like an MMO review and see how the endgame evolves. For me I liked the carrot on the stick going through 1-20, but know all there is for me is to grind loot or play the crucible which I think I had my fill of already. So I view the game differently than I did my first 20 hours. I'll make a good attempt to get to level 26 try and do raids to see if that entices me to play more.

Like Thermopyle said, there needs to be a point where reviews are published. Most reviews are actually out BEFORE a game goes on sale, and it would have influenced many pre-order purchase decisions.

Most publishers release games these days in Alpha stage, and within a month patch the game up to Beta standards. Sometime they bother to actually get the game up to par with a solid game's standard, if enough people bought it. The reviews get published in the alpha stage thou. Battlefield 4 got reviewed a year ago, even thou they haven't released Final Stand, which adds a new gameplay mode. No one should have to wait for Raids to be published weeks after the games release, and certainly we shouldn't have to wait for reviews for whenever a dev decides to release the content that was promised to be included when people are pre-ordering.

Nah I think they should treat the game somewhat like an MMO review and see how the endgame evolves.
I guess it's OK now to finally publish reviews for Defiance? :p

Damn Destiny keeps disconnecting me every 10 mins or so. I get frustrated and turn it off. I've seen all the cutscenes at least 10x times.

I will take Dragon Age Inquisition and Far Cry 4 but I need the resell shares.

Far Cry 4
Resell 35.00
1. Boosted
Phantom 25.00
2. ChalupaBatman

Dragon Age Inquisition
Resell 35.00
1. Boosted
Phantom 25.00
2. ChalupaBatman

The Evil Within
Resell 35.00
1. Boosted
Phantom 25.00
2. ChalupaBatman???? or (someone else)
Sounds good, regarding TEW, let me check if I'm in a group already.

Wasnt this suppose to be out already? I dont even see a release date for it.

Joystiq has a new review process for online games that checks in on them over a period of time. I believe they are doing this for Destiny as well. I'm at work so I can't look it up. Someone drop a linky!

Did we all get our poke or bitch in about pravado now? Let it die before a mod comes and tells us how much they hate this topic.

Did we all get our poke or bitch in about pravado now? Let it die before a mod comes and tells us how much they hate this topic.
Nope. I haven't yet. Though I believe Pravado is justified and in the right if those multiple emails were indeed sent to lustyhitter, I would love to see the actual conversation pasted here, actually, I think they should be now that many seem to be hating on Pravado.

..There. Ok, that was my go.

Like Thermopyle said, there needs to be a point where reviews are published. Most reviews are actually out BEFORE a game goes on sale, and it would have influenced many pre-order purchase decisions.

Most publishers release games these days in Alpha stage, and within a month patch the game up to Beta standards. Sometime they bother to actually get the game up to par with a solid game's standard, if enough people bought it. The reviews get published in the alpha stage thou. Battlefield 4 got reviewed a year ago, even thou they haven't released Final Stand, which adds a new gameplay mode. No one should have to wait for Raids to be published weeks after the games release, and certainly we shouldn't have to wait for reviews for whenever a dev decides to release the content that was promised to be included when people are pre-ordering.

I guess it's OK now to finally publish reviews for Defiance? :p
No but seeing how different raids are from the base game. It's a factor for the game as a whole. Like I would score Destiny differently after spending time with the end game.

No but seeing how different raids are from the base game. It's a factor for the game as a whole. Like I would score Destiny differently after spending time with the end game.
A review is going to be regarding the state of the game at the time of the review. It's probably not a bad idea to say "There's a raid mode coming, but it's not out yet and not in the review as a consquence." It'd be valid to release an additional review later on that focuses on the raid component, but people reading reviews are generally doing so because they're thinking about buying a game. There's no reason to make people wait for a review for features that aren't even in a game yet.

A review is going to be regarding the state of the game at the time of the review. It's probably not a bad idea to say "There's a raid mode coming, but it's not out yet and not in the review as a consquence." It'd be valid to release an additional review later on that focuses on the raid component, but people reading reviews are generally doing so because they're thinking about buying a game. There's no reason to make people wait for a review for features that aren't even in a game yet.
True that's why I like the idea of Polygon's updating reviews.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut $9 Plus (15GB)

$3

2.rpg

-----

$1.5

If somebody is making a group for DR2 : off the record and/or Okami HD i want a phantom :D

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record ($6.99) 5.3GB

Resell 2x$2.33

1. Thermopyle

2. laundrymatt

Phantom 2x$1.17

1. Kennaah

2. corsaftw

Okami HD ($6.99) 6.2GB

Resell 2x$2.33

1. Thermopyle

2. HyeVltg3

Phantom 2x$1.17

1.Kennaah

2. Pantsu_

Thinking of starting up a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (PS3) group. Just to note, this will be a UK region one. 

It costs £49.99 so not quite sure how that's meant to work out. This what just came to my head so yeah. :D May swap for a Phantom if two others want a resell.

Resell: £16.66

1. KaptainAK

Phantom: £8.33

Thinking of starting up a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (PS3) group. Just to note, this will be a UK region one.

It costs £49.99 so not quite sure how that's meant to work out. This what just came to my head so yeah. :D

Resell: £16.66

1. KaptainAK

Phantom: £8.33

Pricing for PS3 games are x/3 for resells, x/6 for phantoms. "x" being the full price. :)

bread's done
Back