CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Sleepy Dogs: The Definitive Edition - $60 - 10/14/2014

Resell: ???

---
Phantom: Bigwig
When I first heard about this I was so angry, where the hell are these devs looking or reading that suggests this game needs a HD port? I dont get it, sure it was a great game on last gen, but did it really need the resources for a HD upgrade, especially when theres so many other games that would look better with the "Definitive Edition" suffix..

Bigwig, I would like to jump in as resell just cause I lost the phantom of this game on ps3, and would like the resell as a "maybe" position, having some Paypal difficulties, an ebay buyer from Romania opened a Items not sent case and paypal's frozen my account, he lives in a region that doesnt include Tracking numbers, only option that included it was a $99 option, for a $60 item that didnt seem right, sent item via Airmail for much less but option didnt include tracking number, and takes 3-4 weeks, only been ~14 days.

His main reason in opening a case was because it was the last day before he could not make any claims...(I thought this was that 45 days thing, when'd it become 13-15 days?)

Long issue short, This is affecting my Main GS paypal that I use for various other buy and sells. my reserve Paypal has limited funds that I dont want to be using.

I hope this issue is resolved asap, last day to make this a full-blown Claim Case, is 10/07 so guess Im not making any purchases till then.

Anyone know what happens after that Last Day ?

When I first heard about this I was so angry, where the hell are these devs looking or reading that suggests this game needs a HD port? I dont get it, sure it was a great game on last gen, but did it really need the resources for a HD upgrade, especially when theres so many other games that would look better with the "Definitive Edition" suffix..

Bigwig, I would like to jump in as resell just cause I lost the phantom of this game on ps3, and would like the resell as a "maybe" position, having some Paypal difficulties, an ebay buyer from Romania opened a Items not sent case and paypal's frozen my account, he lives in a region that doesnt include Tracking numbers, only option that included it was a $99 option, for a $60 item that didnt seem right, sent item via Airmail for much less but option didnt include tracking number, and takes 3-4 weeks, only been ~14 days.

His main reason in opening a case was because it was the last day before he could not make any claims...(I thought this was that 45 days thing, when'd it become 13-15 days?)

Long issue short, This is affecting my Main GS paypal that I use for various other buy and sells. my reserve Paypal has limited funds that I dont want to be using.

I hope this issue is resolved asap, last day to make this a full-blown Claim Case, is 10/07 so guess Im not making any purchases till then.

Anyone know what happens after that Last Day ?
if you can't provide a tracking number paypal will ALWAYS side with the buyer. even if you provide a tracking number, they will still side with the buyer if the tracking doesn't shows as delivered. even if the tracking shows as delivered, if you can't provide proof of shipment, if the buyer hasn't signed for the package, PayPal will still side with the buyer.

best thing to do is, talk with the buyer and be VERY polite with him. so he will close the case.

You can also make a lost Mail report.

can't do this until 14 days after the date of mailing. Tell the buyer that you are making this report to the Postal Inspectors. Also tell the buyer that they may be contacted by the Inspectors to get a sworn statement from them, stating that it was not delivered.

Usually, if the buyer is running a scam, the package magically appears. Not too many people want to face a Postal Inspector. Certainly do make the report because there is just as much a chance that it was not received.
also, Romanian people are known for big scammers. Romanian couple f****d our banks couple of years ago.

read it here: http://www.sundaytimes.lk/110109/News/nws_10.html

don't send stuff to Italy/Russia/Romania/Africa. there are more countries to block that I don't remember now. you can block shipping countries on ebay on account settings page.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't send stuff to Italy/Russia/Romania/Africa. there are more countries to block that I don't remember now. you can block shipping countries on ebay on account settings page.
I didnt know about the others, just knew about Africa, and yes I already have them blocked.

This is going to really suck if this gets escalated to a claim.

But I will mention the Postal Inspector part, should be able to determine if this ones a scammer or just someone that got a great deal. sold a 1TB 2.5 drive for $60, pretty much a loss for me, but it wasnt selling at the buy it now price.

Thanks Aston for the tips

H; Destiny PS4 resell.

W: $30 (was pre-ordered before the upgrade offer)
Seeing this more and more.

are there more people agreeing with the fact that Destiny did not live up to its hype?

http://youtu.be/s2K64Ie-Gdg

Actually agreeing with almost everything stated in this IGN podcast.

Destiny is a fun game, but like all the hype of making it sound like a vast Mass Effect type story game with MMO thrown in the mix ... but its actually much smaller. Is what I agree with most.

are there more people agreeing with the fact that Destiny did not live up to its hype?
I was pretty aware of what is was going to be as a full product. I have 2 friends that work in different parts of the development team and have been testing and playing it since a pre-Alpha build in March. I'm selling my share as I received my free physical copy in the mail today.

It's a shooter and I'm old therefor I will always be average at best at it.

I was pretty aware of what is was going to be as a full product. I have 2 friends that work in different parts of the development team and have been testing and playing it since a pre-Alpha build in March. I'm selling my share as I received my free physical copy in the mail today.

It's a shooter and I'm old therefor I will always be average at best at it.
Ya I'm old too.

Shield regeneration? what the fuck is a shield!

Headshot at 1-shot-kills.

Headshots should be one hit kills. I used to be in cal-I and cevo for cs. So fps is in my blood.

Also played lots of quake and UT.

Headshots should be one hit kills. I used to be in cal-I and cevo for cs. So fps is in my blood. Also played lots of quake and UT.
we-have-to-go-back.gif

CAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the nostalgia. I remember trying out for them but forget if I made it in or I was always busy when they were holding tryouts.

Maybe it was because I didn't listen to the hype, but I'm really enjoying Destiny. The story sucks but I'm having fun running around shooting things and helping out randoms. I don't really expect games to have great stories but that most likely is because for the first 10 years of my gaming life I made the story. There's not a lot of deep stories in the NES era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmeUFCJwT38

Slender: The Arrival PS3
9/23
$3.33
1. sgand (host)
2. Pravado
$1.67
1. snakey

HYE! SPOILERS!

Murdered SS PS4 - $18

Phantom - $7

- Pantsu

Resell - $11 split 4 ways between me and 3 other library members - 2.75/ea. once were all done passing it around, it will be donated into the library. Game is fairly short for platinum.

1. Pravado
2. Emoney244
3. bigwig_rah

Also, metro 2033 redux will be available in the library real, real soon. keep your eyes peeled..

LF: Bitches & Hoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87GsHvjes6E

Ah, and while am still on here,

Looking for a share (resell or phanty) of Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and discounted PSN cards/codes.

I log onto Steam, Snakeybro is in a game. I turn on my PS4, Snakeybro is online. I update my Xbone, Snakeybro is in a game. I laugh, do the unthinkable and pull my WiiU out of the closet. Yep - Snakeybro is online.

I log onto Steam, Snakeybro is in a game. I turn on my PS4, Snakeybro is online. I update my Xbone, Snakeybro is in a game. I laugh, do the unthinkable and pull my WiiU out of the closet. Yep - Snakeybro is online.
I am everywhere, muahahahaha

He's actually only gaming on PS4, but he's got a twitch stream going there. He's using all the other platforms to watch his own stream and bump his viewers up.

He's actually only gaming on PS4, but he's got a twitch stream going there. He's using all the other platforms to watch his own stream and bump his viewers up.
naw i dont even have my ps4 on now. Just playin some stuff on Xboner. I might stream dat new D4 game soon on Xbone.

8gb for a next gen retail release? i smell a short game / game with bad graphics / game with amazing file compression

remasters being 8gb i can understand, but not a full fledged new release

there are two types of games

retail

and arcade

one can be retail without having to be purchased in a retail store

nub

edit: you're right on this one, i didn't realize the game was a $14.99 arcade game. i thought that was one of the big xbone retail exclusives. lmao microsoft fails once again.

there are two types of games

retail

and arcade

one can be retail without having to be purchased in a retail store

nub

edit: you're right on this one, i didn't realize the game was a $14.99 arcade game. i thought that was one of the big xbone retail exclusives. lmao microsoft fails once again.
Sunset Overdrive coming Oct. 28th for Xbone only. made by Insominac who did Ratchet and Clank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qiM3gFTJfk

sunset overdrive? you mean the game that a good amount of journalists have played and claim gets boring quick, from the guys who made games like R&C... not trying to be imposing with my opinion but but that series that doesn't hold up at all imo.

at least Xbone has a exclusive this year, PS4 is just remasters and multi plats.  Game looks real fun to me, cant be more boring than Destiny.

infamous second son is actually the only AAA exclusive of 2014 so far. i agree there's a gaming drought right now, but it's not like xbone is going hard over the ps4 in terms of games. we have yet to break the surface of those announced ps4 exclusives, whereas a lot of the announced xbox one exclusives are already coming out and not doing too hot in reviews

Actually agreeing with almost everything stated in this IGN podcast.
Destiny is a fun game, but like all the hype of making it sound like a vast Mass Effect type story game with MMO thrown in the mix ... but its actually much smaller. Is what I agree with most.
I have never heard anyone say it was supposed to have a Mass Effect type story. And Bungie specifically said that the game would not be an MMO. 99% of stuff that people are disappointed by are things they either misinterpreted from gaming sites or paid zero attention to during alphas, betas, demonstrations, videos, podcasts, weekly updates, etc.

Destiny is a beautiful game with fantastic gameplay. It's downfall is that after 10-15 hours you have already done everything content-wise and everything past that is grinding/repeating old levels with stronger enemies. Its multiplayer is unbalanced and kind of wack, and the grinding aspect is not fun. Who wants to play 50 strike missions just to get one gun?

My main complaint is that while it's an MMO and over time they will expand the game in terms of levels and such, there wasn't enough content from the get-go. I didn't even realize the story was over until I went back to my map and saw no new levels. The story was impossible to follow and lackluster, and fairly short.

I'd also go so far to say that even though it's an MMO, it doesn't feel like one. Everyone's always doing their own shit. If it was like 6-12 people fighting one boss at a time instead of 3 that'd be another story. The game could have benefitted from 6-8 person strike missions with increased enemy/boss health/damage

If I was basing it on pure gameplay/graphics, it'd be an 88/100. If I'm factoring in replayability, it gets bumped to a 75/100, at least for what's out right now.

Destiny is a beautiful game with fantastic gameplay. It's downfall is that after 10-15 hours you have already done everything content-wise and everything past that is grinding/repeating old levels with stronger enemies. Its multiplayer is unbalanced and kind of wack, and the grinding aspect is not fun. Who wants to play 50 strike missions just to get one gun?

My main complaint is that while it's an MMO and over time they will expand the game in terms of levels and such, there wasn't enough content from the get-go. I didn't even realize the story was over until I went back to my map and saw no new levels. The story was impossible to follow and lackluster, and fairly short.

I'd also go so far to say that even though it's an MMO, it doesn't feel like one. Everyone's always doing their own shit. If it was like 6-12 people fighting one boss at a time instead of 3 that'd be another story. The game could have benefitted from 6-8 person strike missions with increased enemy/boss health/damage

If I was basing it on pure gameplay/graphics, it'd be an 88/100. If I'm factoring in replayability, it gets bumped to a 75/100, at least for what's out right now.
It's not an MMO. Bungie was very clear during most of their interviews that Destiny is not an MMO. It has MMO elements, but it isn't one.

Edit: And according to Kotaku, they didn't want journalism sites calling it an MMO either:

http://kotaku.com/5984863/bungie-reveals-its-destiny-in-this-documentary

bread's done
Back