[quote name="rpg" post="12134683" timestamp="1412296189"]Costume Quest 2 PS3
$5 ??
1.miguel
2.rpg

$2.5 ??
1.Yanksfan
2. hayate188[/quote]
Done, thx.

I have another question for everyone. I had an earlier one answered, but I'd like to get some help now

I had my two friends download Ultimax. I tried downloading it myself, but it wouldn't let me because of the accounts being activated on two other ps3s.

What should I do? I want all of us to be able to play it, but I kinda need to fix this first.

I have another question for everyone. I had an earlier one answered, but I'd like to get some help now

I had my two friends download Ultimax. I tried downloading it myself, but it wouldn't let me because of the accounts being activated on two other ps3s.

What should I do? I want all of us to be able to play it, but I kinda need to fix this first.
PM me if you need help

Last edited by a moderator:

C'mon man, your user title says to message you about gamesharing, but you don't know what needs to be done next on this? What are you instructing people to do? It's like saying you're a better basketball player than Michael Jordan, but you don't know what a free throw is. It's all good, I just found it a bit humorous.

You need to remotely deactivate your friends PS3s through Sony's website. PM me if you need more info than that.

Looking for a phantom of 2K15 for PS4, can pay now.

Also, thinking of maybe after the next big batch of games gets released around the 19th of November to sell a slot of my main.

I will be buying all the titles coming out in November on this account GTA, FC4, LBP, DA3 plus maybe some others. I was wondering if anyone (TRUSTED) would be interested in buying a phantom of my main for these titles - You would be getting a host of other games for PS4 too, Including PS3 if you wanted to check out what I have on that as well.

Just need one more phantom (or resell) for P4AU. Account is created and PSN cards are standing ready to be redeemed; phantoms will be able to start DLing as soon as payment is received and I make the purchase on the webstore.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

1. TheSporkWithin (will switch to phantom if needed)

2. thefurrypanda

Phantom ($10)

2. newtype06

I also have two resells available:

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

Tales of Xillia / Dragon's Crown (both games on one account)

Make offers if interested.

Yeah I tried it yesterday. It was okay but I didn't like the gameplay too much. The best part is that you can create your own character. Did you get a code too?
Yeah I just got the invitation today, it sux that I can only play during night time.

For Sale:

Phantom of my Main for $10 ea. (3 available):

PS1

Destruction Derby

Dino Crisis

Dino Crisis 2

Metal Gear Solid

Pandemonium!

Resident Evil: Director's Cut

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3

Silent Hill

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider 2

Tomb Raider 3

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation

Twisted Metal

Vagrant Story

Warhawk

PS2

Bully

Fatal Frame

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Manhunt

Persona 3: FES

Persona 4

PS3

Alice: Madness Returns

Assassin's Creed II + all DLC

Back to the Future: The Game

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Burn Zombie Burn!

Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC

Costume Quest 2

Critter Crunch

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

Deus Ex Director's Cut

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Fight Night Champion - Champion Mode

Flower

God of War Origins Collection

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Hitman: Absolution

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

Jet Set Radio

Joe Danger

Journey

Jurassic Park: The Game

L.A. Noire + all DLC

LittleBigPlanet

Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL Arcade

Mafia II

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC

Mass Effect 3 + Omega, Extended Cut and Multiplayer DLC

Max Payne 3

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition

Mirror's Edge

MotorStorm Apocalypse

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PixelJunk Shooter

Quantum Conundrum

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Red Dead Redemption + all DLC

Shank 2

Sleeping Dogs

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD

Tomb Raider Bundle

The Last Guy + DLC

The Walking Dead Season 1 + 400 Days

The Walking Dead Season 2

When Vikings Attack

Buy the game? :)

Hope the guy who asked you to PM him solved your dilemma

Looking for a phantom of 2K15 for PS4, can pay now.

Also, thinking of maybe after the next big batch of games gets released around the 19th of November to sell a slot of my main.

I will be buying all the titles coming out in November on this account GTA, FC4, LBP, DA3 plus maybe some others. I was wondering if anyone (TRUSTED) would be interested in buying a phantom of my main for these titles - You would be getting a host of other games for PS4 too, Including PS3 if you wanted to check out what I have on that as well.
PM me.

Looking for:
WWE 2K15 (Ps3) phantom
Sniper Elite 3 (PS4) phantom
Battlefield 4 (PS4) phantom

Also, anyone hosting an NBA 2k15 (PS4) group? Will provide 2 spots.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$35 - FIFA 15 (PS4) - Will be for sale in a few days / Pending Sale

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Port Royale 3 Gold Edition (Trade)

nah dog,

Shit's weak! Ll
It's an okay game. 60% of the stream is just me figuring out where the fudge to go and whom to talk to and then dying to monsters with 90+ damage.

I am looking forward to the share play feature that Sony promised back when they announced the PS4, as that's where the fun is gonna be at, taking over people's games as if an extension of gamesharing (sort of renting for an hour at a time).

LF: Battlefield 4 (PS3) resell

Have: Hitman Absolution Special edition + Sleeping Dogs 2 resells

Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3) resell

offers on PM

It's an okay game. 60% of the stream is just me figuring out where the fudge to go and whom to talk to and then dying to monsters with 90+ damage.

I am looking forward to the share play feature that Sony promised back when they announced the PS4, as that's where the fun is gonna be at, taking over people's games as if an extension of gamesharing (sort of renting for an hour at a time).
THEY PROMISED ALOT AND AS IT STANDS THE DASHBOARD STILL NEEDS WORK BEFORE ANY OF THOSE THINGS CAN COME

1 resume play

2 interact with freinds stream.

3 themes

4 folders or something to prevent me from scrolling right to find my app

5 Freinds list glitch

6 ETC.............

Was it only Xbox that actually kept their promises? cause it feels like sony has more unit sales by being the better con man :/

So, Alien: Isolation scored a 5.9 over at IGN...

EDIT: Yeah, reviews are all over the place. GameSpot gave it a 6, but it's got 8-9s from the smaller sites.

I want to make a group for my last (probably) PS3 gameshare:

Dark souls II all DLC (I only want the second and the third but I would be OK buying them all)

Resell - $10

-

-

Phantom -  $5

- ludwigfrech

-

IMPORTANT. once you have created a save with the DLC on it IF you sell or delete the user containing the profile with the DLC your savefile of dark souls II will become unusable (because it needs the DLC key), so if you plan to join the group make sure that you are aware of this.

If I have multiple phantoms on a PS4, can I switch which user is my primary account without messing things up (deactivating any shares)? Thanks in advance!

Example: If i want to play another phantom instead of the one currently activated as a primary user (from my understanding only one can be activated as a primary at a time) can i switch to that user and activate it as a primary account without deactivating the shares?

EDIT: It has been explained. Thank you!

If I have multiple phantoms on a PS4, can I switch which user is my primary account without messing things up (deactivating any shares)? Thanks in advance!

Example: If i want to play another phantom instead of the one currently activated as a primary user (from my understanding only one can be activated as a primary at a time) can i switch to that user and activate it as a primary account without deactivating the shares?
There is no need to change which account is your primary account if you did all the process right (activating the console as primary before the phantoming process) that means that your PS4 is activated as primary console in all your phantom accounts so you don't need to access the account any more and you are free to play that game on you main or any other account (that you can log in) without any issues... Trying to access a phantom account after the process may cause that your games become unusable.

The game has received polarizing reviews, but I wont listen to IGN. One of their complaints (according to Neogaf) of the game was that the Alien AI was unpredictable....

But that's a major point of the game - with the Alien not having a "pattern" it keeps the atmosphere tense - supposed to anyway
Gonna be the asshole here.

Yes, Jayce that was the point of Sting's post.

He was explaining why IGN's review is crap.

IGN in general is crap, I've played and liked about 80% of every game they scored lower than 7. they really suck at reviewing or they get sponsored to review high....just like politics. ha

Snakey talked about Amir and between my personal accounts and my PS4 gameshare group accounts I am sitting on over 250 accounts as well. Just letting you know that people can have access to tons of games.
What are the specifics of this group? What are the requirements that need to be met in order to join?

Have you dudes apologized to each other yet?

@Brain - For insulting Pravado when you were unprovoked and the subsequent argument.

@Pravado - For banning Brain from the library for his unprovoked insult and the subsequent argument.

There is no need to change which account is your primary account if you did all the process right (activating the console as primary before the phantoming process) that means that your PS4 is activates as primary console in all your phantom account so you don't need to access the account any more and you are free to play that game on you main or any other account (that you can log in) without any issues... Trying to access a phantom account after the process may cause that your games become unusable.
Okay, thanks for clearing it up. I was just wondering if it worked the same as a PS3 phantom. Thanks again!

What are the specifics of this group? What are the requirements that need to be met in order to join?

@Brain - For insulting Pravado when you were unprovoked and the subsequent argument.

@Pravado - For banning Brain from the library for his unprovoked insult and the subsequent argument.
I was never in the garden of eden nor did I reach out to get in it, and I made a light joke that hit a nerve but thats it. Insults were more reactionary than forced imo. But this was like a while ago, why even bring it up again lol

Holy shit ^^^ So jelly, are people selling access?

Also I hope a Driveclub review comes out soon, trying to decide if the paid version will be worth it. 

I won't be accepting or giving apologies on this matter. I don't believe in the need for everyone to be friends, but to merely coexist without making the topic toxic.

EDIT: It has been explained. Thank you!
Thanks for asking this question, I was kind of confused myself when it comes to primary systems and junk.

I was never in the garden of eden nor did I reach out to get in it, and I made a light joke that hit a nerve but thats it. Insults were more reactionary than forced imo. But this was like a while ago, why even bring it up again lol
Is that an apology or not?

I won't be accepting or giving apologies on this matter. I don't believe in the need for everyone to be friends, but to merely coexist without making the topic toxic.
I'm not asking you to go on a picnic with him. I'm not asking you to help him move. I'm asking that you apologize and admit you were wrong for banning him from the library for an insult. You'd have a point if he screwed someone over, but he didn't.

Is that an apology or not?

I'm not asking you to go on a picnic with him. I'm not asking you to help him move. I'm asking that you apologize and admit you were wrong for banning him from the library for an insult. You'd have a point if he screwed someone over, but he didn't.
Whats up Rail.

I don't have a problem with him regarding the library at all but just how he talked to some people regarding it (think NSYNC), made a joke which he took personally and replied accordingly. No need to apologize for either party imo, we are who we are.

If its any consolation I consider the issue(if you can even call it one) dropped already, still wondering why you're even bringing it back up.

@ everybody else

Anyone still getting Alien Iso after the low scores? Seems pretty risky, I can't really remember a game I've enjoyed that scored that low specifically from those two sites. Say all you want about not letting reviews change your opinion but you have to admit that getting that low of a score has to count for something.

bread's done
Back