CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Is that an apology or not?

I'm not asking you to go on a picnic with him. I'm not asking you to help him move. I'm asking that you apologize and admit you were wrong for banning him from the library for an insult. You'd have a point if he screwed someone over, but he didn't.
Not your concern honestly and no, I'm not doing that. Permabanning for anything I deem worthy of it is one of the perks of being admin.

LOL Rai you sound like my Physics teacher that I once had when I was at the elementary school.

WTF why are you acting like a babysitter? lmao

Not your concern honestly and no, I'm not doing that. Permabanning for anything I deem worthy of it is one of the perks of being admin.
Fair enough, but while the ban is in place, I'll be unable to deal with you. If you remove the ban, let me know and I'll have no problem dealing with you again. Out of curiosity, did you ban all of the other members who made disparaging remarks, or just Brain?

Edit:

Anyone know Trophy DLC's PSNID ? its something like Somedude? somedummy?
If someone knows, PM him the info. When you have received your answer, Hye, edit your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Alien bruhs listen up, Jim Sterling(Escapist) gave it a 4.5/5 and he's the biggest Alien fan i know. Dtoid gave it a 8.5 and PC Gamer gave it a 9.3 Thats all u need. Guy on IGN said it was too hard on hard mode, mj laugh. The hype is real on this one and its 15-25 hrs too!

If u dont play Alien then your too scared to play it, am i rite qdizzle bruh?

My Alien bruhs listen up, Jim Sterling(Escapist) gave it a 4.5/5 and he's the biggest Alien fan i know. Dtoid gave it a 8.5 and PC Gamer gave it a 9.3 Thats all u need. Guy on IGN said it was too hard on hard mode, mj laugh. The hype is real on this one and its 15-25 hrs too!

If u dont play Alien then your too scared to play it, am i rite qdizzle bruh?
You know of anybody willing to do an account?

Fair enough, but while the ban is in place, I'll be unable to deal with you. If you remove the ban, let me know and I'll have no problem dealing with you again. Out of curiosity, did you ban all of the other members who made disparaging remarks, or just Brain?

Edit:

If someone knows, PM him the info. When you have received your answer, Hye, edit your post.
Lmao

Edit:

Lmao. Please take a few days off and stop trying to police this topic, we don't need that shit

Let's get one thing straight. He wasn't a member. He was forbidden from ever entering after that comment. The only existinant member who was banned was Boosted. Nobody else has been lifetime banned, a few have simply been removed for not having in a proper donation (temporary ban). Albani was tempting me real hard a while back with his nonstop aggro comments, but even that didn't push me over the edge, I'm reasonable to an extent. But yeah, flat out dickheads will be banned/forbidden entry, vet or not. That's like trying to enter/remain in a bar by telling the bouncer to fuck himself. What do you think is going to happen, you're gonna get tossed out on your ass. Joining the library is a privilege, not entitlement just for being a member of this topic.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$3 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Port Royale 3 Gold Edition (Trade)

Any one interesed in this one?

Resident Evil 6 Mode Bundle Pack ($9.99) (Include Siege, Onslaught, Predator and Survivors modes)

Resells $3.33

- factor747

- factor747*

Phantoms $1.67

-

-

*If anyone want a resell, just put yourself in the list, If not I will take it.

[cue Snoop Dogg soundtrack]
So much drama in the C-A-G, it's kinda hard bein' Rai-Bo-Double G

Anyways, I am just glad I haven't become the target yet. Everything good in your personal life Raiborg? I know we have had words before but you seem a little unstable right now. Pravado and KB had their own words and everyone moved on. They can dislike each other if they want. No harm in that.

Also, I am more than happy to discuss my ps4 group with you but Yanksfan is my main administrator. You banned him from anything that you do (according to your previous post) so I would assume that he either has the same sentiment or he will be a man about it and allow you to be a part of the great group we have going. If you wanted to know the wonderful members that we have you could ask but it includes people like QDizzle, HyeVltg3, ProfessorStoch, CloneSniper666, Bizmat, StillShadow, MageShadow, plus a dozen more of our regular members.

I have said my peace, let the games continue as they were.

edit: to pravado's comment above. I'm not trying to stir shit up with you right now. We have had words and we share a different opinion about the library. You have some great members in there and it is your thing to do with as you wish. I prefer to not be a part of it but I have vouched for many of the members that you have there. You can run it how you want and I have no issues with you banning me or KB24 from your personal library. I don't think that banning me was appropriate but that is ok. No offense taken there.

Forgot to mention, I faced laundrymatt in Destiny in a random match the other night. My friends kept going "oh shit, laundromatttttttt," i totally never realized that

Forgot to mention, I faced laundrymatt in Destiny in a random match the other night. My friends kept going "oh shit, laundromatttttttt," i totally never realized that
Haha, yep thats me. Whats your PSNid? I might remember you. I'm horribly streaky playing that MP. I've scored like 6k and went 26/6, and scored lowest on the team with a K/D not worth mentioning lol.

i bought a p4au phantom do this mean i have to get refund? http://puu.sh/bY9H2/295cf0e3d7.jpg
No, just borrow someone else's account with the game from the same region and begin the download, then return the slot to the lender. The process of starting the download and returning the slot should take under 10 mins easy. If you get the error again, you could try not downloading it in the background or playing around with your router settings.

Haha, yep thats me. Whats your PSNid? I might remember you. I'm horribly streaky playing that MP. I've scored like 6k and went 26/6, and scored lowest on the team with a K/D not worth mentioning lol.
Chibs

was playing with elgoon, team timmy, murdamayne and cashxxl

No, just borrow someone else's account with the game from the same region and begin the download, then return the slot to the lender. The process of starting the download and returning the slot should take under 10 mins easy. If you get the error again, you could try not downloading it in the background or playing around with your router settings.:(
:( im extra sad now. it finish downloading but installing won't work. and i don't have anyone with the same game :(

:( im extra sad now. it finish downloading but installing won't work. and i don't have anyone with the same game :(
Check if the host phantomed you yet. If not, you can log back in using the same account. Not sure why the host would phantom you before you installed and tested.

i believe uhdgamer was the host but im contacting him now. and wait for his response
If he hosted, you should be good. If he did phantom you before you messaged him to inform him that you installed and he can't find another account for you to borrow to start the download, then he should refund you. If it's the US version, you shouldn't have any problem finding an account to borrow.

Did u even beat the raid yet?
Yeah why? Lol, that has nothing to do with PvP. I told you dude, I didnt care about my stats when I played with you, I just wanted it to be over. If you acted like a normal person, or even just a regular idiot, it wouldn't have been an issue. You actually weren't bad at playing the game, especially considering it was 5vs6. But yeah, you could be the best in the world, I wouldnt wanna be on your team.

Chibs

was playing with elgoon, team timmy, murdamayne and cashxxl
Oh yeah. I had to think about that one for a minute, but I do remember that. Not sure how well anyone did, but I remember someone on my team mentioning South Park and me making Timmmaaay references. You can add me if you want, I play pretty regularly.

Whats up Rail.

I don't have a problem with him regarding the library at all but just how he talked to some people regarding it (think NSYNC), made a joke which he took personally and replied accordingly. No need to apologize for either party imo, we are who we are.
This was like 3 or 4 years ago. I don't know if this was your proudest moment or they scarred you. You seem to bring this and something about a pony up everytime you want to act like a jerk though. Move on.

bread's done
Back