CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$3 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Port Royale 3 Gold Edition (Trade)

I update as regularly and quickly as i can bro no need to ask.

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS FOR REAL? THE GUY JOINED 21ST SEPT.
Haha I know you do update it, it's just I've been buying and selling shares for years and the list still says I have like 3 trades or something. It's moreso a problem of people not leaving feedback, I was just joshin' with ya.

XCOM nails every element of game design IMO which is why I consider it one of the greatest games on PS3. Too bad this Sky game is based off a web series because if they put more money into their game to give it the polish XCOM had it would probably be a lot better. However in the end it probably isn't worth it cause those games are are a niche genre.
Actually it is based off of a TV series that has these aliens that look like they ripped off the batarians from mass effect. The show is very mediocre with spielberg's name attached to it to hype it up, which I am pretty sure he is just selling it now like tom clancy.

If members have a problem with off-topic posting, they can message a mod (io, CaseyRyback, Trakan, Pookymeister) to let them know how they feel about it, while linking my wall of text, as well as Pravado's, since his post backs up everything I was saying.

------------------

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $12

Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $2

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Phantom - $15

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Phantom - $13.33

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Sniper Elite 3 Phantom - $16.67

Thief Phantom - $10

Transistor Phantom - $5

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - Free (regulars only)

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Thief - $1/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Metro Redux

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

The Last of Us Remastered

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Wolfenstein: TNO

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Resident Evil 6 Mode Bundle Pack ($9.99) (Include Siege, Onslaught, Predator and Survivors modes)

Resells $3.33
- factor747
- factor747*

Phantoms $1.67
-
-

*If anyone want a resell, just put yourself in the list, If not I will take it.

Timeshare available (trusted members only):

- Infamous Second Son $2 per week
- Knack $2 per week

C'mon guys we are half way through!

I want to make a group for my last (probably) PS3 gameshare:

Dark souls II all DLC (I only want the second and the third but I would be OK buying them all)

Resell - $10
- TheSporkWithin
-

Phantom - $5
- ludwigfrech
-

Looking for Shadow of Mordor of if no one have a resell I would host.

So: Shadow of Mordor 60$:
Resell: 35$ - Me (host)

Phantom: 25$ - Open slot

Have:

Want:
PayPal
DKC Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4, Phantom)
The Evil Within (PS4 Resell)

This is like XCOM's extremely poor and on welfare degenerate cousin. Still might be interesting enough though.
If you're a fan of the show it looks neat as hell. Even if you're not it looks neat as hell. Not like there's another XCom game comin out anytime soon either... $13 ain't that much for the resell

It's based on a TV show produced by Steven Spielberg (going into its 5th season, incredible show), not a webseries. The webseries did not take any budget away from the game, as the webseries was probably created with the TV show budget. The company making the game probably just paid to use the Falling Skies license. Plus there's a trophy involving Pope, and Pope friggin rules.

If you're a fan of the show it looks neat as hell. Even if you're not it looks neat as hell. Not like there's another XCom game comin out anytime soon either... $13 ain't that much for the resell

It's based on a TV show produced by George Lucas (going into its 5th season, incredible show), not a webseries. The webseries did not take any budget away from the game, as the webseries was probably created with the TV show budget. The company making the game probably just paid to use the Falling Skies license. Plus there's a trophy involving Pope, and Pope friggin rules.
Steven spielberg not george lucas

I'm looking for a few PS4 shares or rentals.

Metro Redux

Wolfenstein

Transistor (for the right price)

Crimes and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes

Sort of off topic.

It's pretty lame that I have to be hesitant about posting in this thread. I feel like there is a community here that I have become accustomed to and visit DAILY to chat with even if I'm not looking to buy or sell anything. I'll go elsewhere for my gamesharing if this thread gets locked down and or closed. I think you'll find the majority of this community doesn't care.

C'mon guys we are half way through!

I want to make a group for my last (probably) PS3 gameshare:

Dark souls II all DLC (I only want the second and the third but I would be OK buying them all)

Resell - $10
- TheSporkWithin
- HyeVltg3

Phantom - $5
- ludwigfrech
-
EDIT: Ahhh I knew something was fishy about the price, this is only for DLC right?!? my bad, thought it was DS2 + All DLC. Sorry for getting your hopes up guys.

It's pretty lame that I have to be hesitant about posting in this thread. I feel like there is a community here that I have become accustomed to and visit DAILY to chat with even if I'm not looking to buy or sell anything. I'll go elsewhere for my gamesharing if this thread gets locked down and or closed. I think you'll find the majority of this community doesn't care.
Did I miss something?

Why would this thread get nominated for closure?

Am I really missing something? or are we still on the whole Rai Vs. The World. I've phased it out, something's always happening every other day, I've just come to accept it all because you can never have all the good without all the bad =)

(Rai I love you bro, but I really believe your rants, accusations and qualms should be handled in a PM with the parties involved)

But also dont mind me, I read the first lines of each post and if they dont begin with a game name or have the word group, or something humorous I usually skip the post

Its not my business to go around stickin' my nose into everything.

My mother does that and it annoys the hell out of me when I visit, I dont need to have other people be annoyed by me =)

Hence,

You do you boo.

I would have put Destiny up for sale by now but I bought a phantom so I'm stuck with that shit. Just wanted y'all to know.

Can't remember who asked, but Mother is a another great Korean movie. Not sure it's still on Netlfix. I highly recommend it. Of course Oldboy is a must-see. Still can't get over Yanks having a 16-year-old kid. Like shit, bro, lol. If you like Xcom, try Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars.
Only on 3DS, though. :)

Have a good weekend, everybody. Stay strong. #offtopic4life

I'm looking for a few PS4 shares or rentals.

The Evil Within (comes out 10/14)

Crimes and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes
Rentals? how long? PM if needed.

getting TEW on the 14th.

already have SH: C&P.

Should've told me you were interested in TEW, completed my group a while back.

You didn't read the posts it would seem. To clear some stuff up, though:

The thread won't be shut down due to posting, and you really need to stop with the fear mongering, as you could be preventing some members from saying something. If you're worried about the thread staying active, you should be concerned with the increasing number of accounts that are being compromised, especially given how simple it is to keep an account secure, and any members (almost always newbs) who sell accounts that have a questionable origin (stolen, funded with stolen info, etc.)

Did I miss something?

Why would this thread get nominated for closure?
An increasing number of accounts/slots being stolen/sniped, members being used by others, info being posted that could be used to steal accounts or scam. A few reasons, but none of them have to do with posting, provided it doesn't violate the ToS. I won't be messaging members to ask them to remove info, so you should keep an eye on that last one.

Does anybody have a 3DS and Vita?

I'm on the fence on which one to get, seems like the 3DS has the better games.
You're posting in a Sony topic. ;)

The Vita is great if you love jRPGs. The 3DS has better games for more genres, I guess (games that almost anyone can love, vs jRPGs only, pretty much.)

What in the world

I40BLPJ.png

PIER SOLAR PS3 PHANTOM - $1.25

WARRIORS OROCHI 3 ULTIMATE & NBA 2K15 PS4 LOCKED PHANTOM - $8 

BATTLEFIELD 4 PREMIUM PS4 phantom spot that includes the shotgun, grenade and dmr shortcut kit, Towerfall Ascension (not from PS plus) and a Zen Pinball 2 Doctor Strange table unlock -  $5  DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BASE BF4 GAME

I think some of you need to stop posting so much on here and get laid. I'd say there's nothing surprising with this behaviour if it was a bunch of teens but I recall many of you being in your 20's and 30's.

Simple answer - if you don't like someone or their posts, then put them on ignore. No infighting is needed, don't give the trolls and scammers a chance people.

Now get off here and play some games....or whatever else it is that you do

The 3DS hardware is very much inferior to the Vita. The resolution on the thing is terrible and the actual hardware of the screen is horrendous. The only reason to get a 3DS over a Vita is if you're really interested in the 3DS exclusives. Look through the games available on both and use that to decide. The Vita has an absolute ton of indie stuff going on, a lot of it very high-quality, so be sure not to just look over titles as there's a lot of good stuff you won't recognize by name. There are videos that just go through clips of games and will give you a good overview of what kind of stuff is available.

Also be aware that there's a new 3DS revision coming out soon, so if you're not completely hyped about the 3DS and wanting to play it immediately, you'd be better off waiting. The new version has better 3d and some upgraded internals, as well as some improvements to the buttons and ergonomics. Most importantly, there will be games that only run on the new version, not the old, so buying the current one will lock you out of the new Xenoblade game for example.

You didn't read the posts it would seem. To clear some stuff up, though:

The thread won't be shut down due to posting, and you really need to stop with the fear mongering, as you could be preventing some members from saying something. If you're worried about the thread staying active, you should be concerned with the increasing number of accounts that are being compromised, especially given how simple it is to keep an account secure, and any members (almost always newbs) who sell accounts that have a questionable origin (stolen, funded with stolen info, etc.)

An increasing number of accounts/slots being stolen/sniped, members being used by others, info being posted that could be used to steal accounts or scam. A few reasons, but none of them have to do with posting, provided it doesn't violate the ToS. I won't be messaging members to ask them to remove info, so you should keep an eye on that last one.
I'm gonna end it here. It's not your thread. You're the one making blanket statements about reporting off topic posting and people posting against the TOS. It is you constantly doing the fear mongering. Stop shit posting all over the thread.

I have a Vita and 3DS LL.

Get the 3DS. I've probably clocked in a whole year's worth of hours versus my Vita.

Plus with the 3DS you have access to the humongous collection of DS games AND 3DS games.

On the Vita, you need to wait for Sony to digitally release the PS1 Classic game.

IMO the Vita only shines when paired with the PS4, remote play is quiet fun, but when you rate a handheld based on the fact that it needs another device to help it add more value and purpose, then something's wrong.

Go 3DS for the giant library of games.

Go Vita for...a much smaller library of games + remote play for the PS4 and rare PS3 games that support it.

My 3DS gets 10x the play time as my Vita. The selection of games for the 3DS is miles ahead of the Vita. The Vita is pretty pathetic when it comes to anything recent or coming in the near future. Damn Sony for this too as it's an awesome piece of hardware.

I'm gonna end it here. It's not your thread. You're the one making blanket statements about reporting off topic posting and people posting against the TOS. It is you constantly doing the fear mongering. Stop shit posting all over the thread.
Where in this thread did I say I would be reporting anybody? In fact, starting with thread #9, I will be doing the opposite. I'm confused: You want gore and prawn to be allowed in the thread? Because that's what is against the ToS. If someone is afraid to post based on what I said, an off-topic post doesn't get made. If someone doesn't make shady behavior known because of what you said, people can get scammed.

I have a Vita and 3DS LL.

Get the 3DS. I've probably clocked in a whole year's worth of hours versus my Vita.

Plus with the 3DS you have access to the humongous collection of DS games AND 3DS games.

On the Vita, you need to wait for Sony to digitally release the PS1 Classic game.

IMO the Vita only shines when paired with the PS4, remote play is quiet fun, but when you rate a handheld based on the fact that it needs another device to help it add more value and purpose, then something's wrong.

Go 3DS for the giant library of games.

Go Vita for...a much smaller library of games + remote play for the PS4 and rare PS3 games that support it.
Uh...you ignored that Vita has access to most of the PSP library. Your phrasing makes it sound like there's only a small number of PS1 games available for Vita, when there's quite a few (162) including most of the big titles

NA PSN has 799 games right now between PS1, PSP, and PSV, and the Vita is adding games at a much faster rate than the 3DS. I checked about a week ago and it was at 299 games released in NA, which at 29 months since release is 10 games per month. I haven't checked the release rate of the 3DS recently, but at 2 years in the 3DS only had 150 games versus 200 for the Vita at its second anniversary. Additionally a lot more of the 2DS/3DS games are aimed at children, so there's a ton of Petz games and the like that blow the numbers up on the 2DS/3DS side.

The number of games just doesn't mean a lot. He should look at the games themselves to decide. 3DS does have a number of good exclusives, true, but so does the Vita.

Also the playtime issue varies a lot per person. I've seen a number of people say they always play their 3DS, and I've also seen quite a few people say they never touch it and instead are always on their Vita. It's very much dependent upon the person and the games they're interested in.

Thanks for the replies, I'll probably pick up the 3DS XL and look for a copy of Monster Hunter 4, SSB and Mario Kart. 

Maybe wait until end of Nov for the new version? Its the only release date I can find, seems like thats out in Jap already. 

You should surely wait for the newest model. The older models will probably get a price incentive for you to buy.

Thanks for the replies, I'll probably pick up the 3DS XL and look for a copy of Monster Hunter 4, SSB and Mario Kart.

Maybe wait until end of Nov for the new version? Its the only release date I can find, seems like thats out in Jap already.

You should surely wait for the newest model. The older models will probably get a price incentive for you to buy.
Whaaha! new version hadnt even heard about news on the topic!

I, for a year or so had both (until I traded the Vita a couple months ago, because I wasn't playing it).

The 3DS XL was the thing I kept going to, to play at the airport/hotel lounges/crapping on the toilet for an extended period, whenever I was bored. With games like Bravely Default, The Legend of Zelda ALBW, Fire Emblem Awakening, Donkey Kong Country 3D, Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, etc. Yeah, mostly Nintendo exclusives, but they are awesome and fun. Playing Super Smash Bros. 3DS as we speak.

The Vita, IMO is probably going to be irrelevant with the upcoming release of the PS TV and Sony Xperia Z3 (T-Mobile exclusive).

Talk of no more AAA titles coming to the Vita in the future also was another reason I gave up on the handheld.

bread's done
Back