CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

that destiny raid is god damn stupid. 4 hours and we gave up at the last boss after around 50 tries without being able to do more than 5% of his health. three level 27, two level 28, one level 25 for a recommended level 26 raid. awful

that destiny raid is god damn stupid. 4 hours and we gave up at the last boss after around 50 tries without being able to do more than 5% of his health. three level 27, two level 28, one level 25 for a recommended level 26 raid. awful
wow, i beat that on my first try in like a hour and half. I did have pros on my team though. I just defended on the pillar and shot all the supplicants and that was it

shit is dumb. don't even bother with the raid unless you're all level 28+, you will regret it
That's not true. I didn't like it, but for different reasons. Mostly because the rewards I got were pitiful. My team had me at 29, Matt at 28, a few 27s, and a 26. You really just have to know what you're doing. It took us about three hours to beat, and we had five people who had never done it.

The last part is all strategy. Make sure you have the same three people teleporting every time. Make sure they're telling the rest of the team which portal they're going to come out of, and the team has to make absolutely sure there are no harpies there when they get out. Once they get back through the portal, you get a 30 second buff that lets you do 4x the damage on the boss, and constant grenades. Literally all I did was just chuck grenade after grenade at him, and they did 4k a hit, and hit 2-3 times per grenade. Really the team inside the portal has the hard job. The boss's attacks are super easy to avoid and if you're standing on the pillars, the harpies can't even hit you.

if you guys were that high of a level you all had better gear. guys in the portal were the ones dying 9/10 times, we had 3 guys on the pillar never really dying. not even gonna bother with it again, and now that i know that's the real "end game" there's no point to me playin destiny anymore either (i just wanna max out vanguard/crucible for this week then im done). at this point it's just grinding materials and ascendant shards to be able to do that raid and the rewards for that raid are apparently not even that good, so no point in going back to the game until a big patch is released.

snakey you literally just admitted to being carried lol

Last edited by a moderator:
"snake just stay on this pillar and I'll kill your harpies from across the room" 

-chalupa

"grumble"

-snake

jk, Snake did good

But yeah Prof, same story with me. 3 weeks of clears and I havent gotten one armor piece yet, I've only gotten shards, shader and a AR I will never use. 

I'm making another warlock so I can try my luck with being able to raid twice, just switch all your gear over. Its prob the most optimal way to get gear and get to 30 since RNG is....well RNG. And besides PvP and the weekly/dalies the raid is basically the only reason to play now, get to 30 and hope the new content is going to be good. 

if you guys were that high of a level you all had better gear. guys in the portal were the ones dying 9/10 times, we had 3 guys on the pillar never really dying. not even gonna bother with it again, and now that i know that's the real "end game" there's no point to me playin destiny anymore either (i just wanna max out vanguard/crucible for this week then im done). at this point it's just grinding materials and ascendant shards to be able to do that raid and the rewards for that raid are apparently not even that good, so no point in going back to the game until a big patch is released.

snakey you literally just admitted to being carried lol
Rewards from the raid are awesome. Matt got a ton of stuff from it that's pretty sweet. I just unfortunately got really unlucky.

Rewards from the raid are awesome. Matt got a ton of stuff from it that's pretty sweet. I just unfortunately got really unlucky.
Theres always next week, I have like 69 shards just waiting to be used on raid drop gear, staying @28 and not wasting any more on upgrades unless its 30 light vault gear.

Theres also a 5th chest after Avatar so make sure you guys are getting that also.

wow, i beat that on my first try in like a hour and half. I did have pros on my team though. I just defended on the pillar and shot all the supplicants and that was it
Wow, so you literally didn't do shit?

Yeah, I felt bad for you guys, but at the same, was super stoked. I really wanted that shader more than anything though. It turns out that you can either get a)shader, b)ship, or c)sparrow and one of those is guaranteed each time you beat it. The shader is just the most common.

But yeah, my raid haul: Raid level gauntlets (30 light capable), Atheons Epilogue(raid only legendary auto rifle), Truth(exotic RL), tons of energies/shards, and a legendary ship.

Wow, so you literally didn't do shit?

Yeah, I felt bad for you guys, but at the same, was super stoked. I really wanted that shader more than anything though. It turns out that you can either get a)shader, b)ship, or c)sparrow and one of those is guaranteed each time you beat it. The shader is just the most common.

But yeah, my raid haul: Raid level gauntlets (30 light capable), Atheons Epilogue(raid only legendary auto rifle), Truth(exotic RL), tons of energies/shards, and a legendary ship.
Most common drops in the raid are the chest, legs and arms so if you didnt already make sure you get a exotic helm to complete your 30 set.

I actually havent seen anyone with a helm from vault yet, its either super rare or non existent.

It is cross buy but the phantoms would only have access to the firstexpansion in December. I'm getting a code for $25 so the slots are discounted. 

Destiny Expansion Pass 

PS4
$8.50
1. Emoney244

$5.50

PS3
$3.50
1. Edzor
2. KuHLiiDE
$2
1. Tasihun

Most common drops in the raid are the chest, legs and arms so if you didnt already make sure you get a exotic helm to complete your 30 set.

I actually havent seen anyone with a helm from vault yet, its either super rare or non existent.
I got a sweet ass helmet from Xur this weekend (from an engram, not the one he was selling). Its just been sitting for now though, since my chestplate is exotic and fully maxed. Will have to look into it before I decide what to do I guess, I thought the raid had a full set.

I got a sweet ass helmet from Xur this weekend (from an engram, not the one he was selling). Its just been sitting for now though, since my chestplate is exotic and fully maxed. Will have to look into it before I decide what to do I guess, I thought the raid had a full set.
Supposedly it does, but its just super rare to get the helm for some reason. Most 30's I've seen had to have a exotic helm.

But people on the destiny thread have said the helm does exist/might be more common in hard mode.

Also, pretty much on point even though its satire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIvhQPPCRg

Supposedly it does, but its just super rare to get the helm for some reason. Most 30's I've seen had to have a exotic helm.

But people on the destiny thread have said the helm does exist/might be more common in hard mode.

Also, pretty much on point even though its satire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIvhQPPCRg
how about this, me u and pravado team up and find 3 guys and lets do this shit before the reset. I need dat loot. Im a pro at this :)

he is talking about his poop if he wakes them he will have to drop them at the pool. Pretty apparent  Destiny = Chalupa pooping.

It is cross buy but the phantoms would only have access to the firstexpansion in December. I'm getting a code for $25 so the slots are discounted.

Destiny Expansion Pass

PS4
$8.50
1. Emoney244

$5.50

PS3
$3.50
1. Edzor
2. KuHLiiDE
$2
1. Tasihun
if this is US, sign me up for the last spot for ps4.

So how do preorder bonuses that come with digital downloads from PSN work in regards to gamesharing?
as far as I know, you just download them before you download the actual game itself. Even if you're phantomed, you'll still keep the pre order bonuses

Looking for Shadow of Mordor resell for PS4, or 

Shadow of Mordor PS4 (60$) :

- Resell (35$) : Me
- Phantom (25$) : 

Sorry I dont understand this exaclty but if you mean that can I take the phantom slot, sorry but I really look for a resell slot.
yeah I should've worded it better. My bad. Thats alright dude.

Shadow of Mordor (PS4) $60

Resell:$35
1.KaptainAK(Host)
Phantom:$25

phantom can deactivated all on the web or only resell ? ...because like i remember, phantom not have the right to deactivated all on SEN..right ?
Only the host can deactivate all. Assuming that they would've taken precautions and done the right steps after the phantoms have downloaded their game/s

phantom can deactivated all on the web or only resell ? ...because like i remember, phantom not have the right to deactivated all on SEN..right ?
It doesn't actually matter who does it. I've hosted several groups as a phantom before.

EDIT: Before this turns into a big thing, uhdgamer is asking because I just deactivated through the web interface on a phantom account he sold me. I did it because when he PMed me the account info he said "maybe u knew how to phantom working on ps4 ?" so I went through the whole process including deactivation, then PMed him the steps that I had performed to make sure that my phantom was working. He seems to be taking issue with the fact that I reset the account as a phantom buyer, even though I told him immediately and didn't change the password.

Not trying to start a fight, I just don't want this to escalate unnecessarily. I plan on leaving positive feedback for the transaction and I hope he does too.

It doesn't actually matter who does it. I've hosted several groups as a phantom before.

EDIT: Before this turns into a big thing, uhdgamer is asking because I just deactivated through the web interface on a phantom account he sold me. I did it because when he PMed me the account info he said "maybe u knew how to phantom working on ps4 ?" so I went through the whole process including deactivation, then PMed him the steps that I had performed to make sure that my phantom was working. He seems to be taking issue with the fact that I reset the account as a phantom buyer, even though I told him immediately and didn't change the password.

Not trying to start a fight, I just don't want this to escalate unnecessarily. I plan on leaving positive feedback for the transaction and I hope he does too.
Ah I see where you're coming from.

So you got your phantom, then phantomed (deactivated) yourself out? Am I correct? As long as UHDGamer can access the resell (if he has one) and the other resell can do so too, everything should be fine

Ah I see where you're coming from.

So you got your phantom, then phantomed (deactivated) yourself out? Am I correct? As long as UHDGamer can access the resell (if he has one) and the other resell can do so too, everything should be fine
Exactly. And PS4 accounts are one resell, one phantom, so there wasn't anyone else getting potentially locked out.

Anyone in for combo of AC Rogue and WWE 15 PS3 group? I might be in for resell and phantom.. probably just 1 phantom for now

Anyone in for combo of AC Rogue and WWE 15 PS3 group? I might be in for resell and phantom.. probably just 1 phantom for now
Do you have any idea on what the file sizes are for both games? Might be keen on WWE 2K15. Or do we have to wait until the pre-load starts? Kinda trying to save my PS3 HDD space for Advanced Warfare but WWE 2K15 looks awesome and hopefully promising

Well everything should be fine then. Don't see what the problem is in you phantom-ing yourself out lol
Yeah, I just didn't want the thread getting whipped up into a fervor over misunderstood posts and attempted detective work. Everything is cool.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax P4A story DLC ($10)

Resell ($3.33)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom ($1.66)

Note: this is the full story mode from the original P4A, playable in P4AU. It is not abbreviated in any way or missing any content. Surely there are others who either haven't played it or would like to offload their old game and replace it with this one.

Ass Creed Unity + Rogue Group

$35

1.Matt

$25

$30

1.Rpg (HOST)

----------------

$10 Phan

3.pitfallharry219
Bro you are beating that PS3 horse to the finish line arnt you #RPG #PS4MASTERRACE

Alien(PS4)- 20 gb unlocks 12 am est

NBA 2K15(PS4)- 46 gb unlocks 12 am est
Looks like dejavu my nba would finish download by friday morning :(

Looks like a mystery to solve!

sherlock_holmes.jpg
I have seen your streams You #FAIL @ solving mysteries. WATSON would tell you DUHHHH instead of elementary :/

Where the hell was Xur i looked all over the tower for him.... I swear he was binge drinking with #Tokyostomp

Come on JD #PS4MASTERRACE awaits your induction

Yeah, I just didn't want the thread getting whipped up into a fervor over misunderstood posts and attempted detective work. Everything is cool.
If you're not the host, you shouldn't be phantoming unless the host specifically tells you to.

I cant afford PS4 anyway.. i'd stick with PS3 for couple more years (unless PS4 goes on sale at Black Friday/Xmas)

not sure on file size.. last year was large.. probably would be 15GB by my guess maybe 25-30GB for both..

I cant afford PS4 anyway.. i'd stick with PS3 for couple more years (unless PS4 goes on sale at Black Friday/Xmas)

not sure on file size.. last year was large.. probably would be 15GB by my guess maybe 25-30GB for both..
yeah I recall wwe 2k14 being 14gb lol. Hopefully AW is less than that

At least you have that PS Vita that Boosted sold you right? Enjoy it to the fullest before getting a PS4.

For the time I had the Vita, I was completely obsessed with it because the screen was so beautiful and bright.

To go along with the notion that I am basically having a PS3 portable in my hands.....

First time booting up Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush on the Vita was amazing to me.

Maybe the guy with the cheaper than normal phantoms is bummed that you ruined his way to get more than 1 deactivation out of the account.

/sarcasm (?)

bread's done
Back