CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

This is probably the second/third post of the same thing but I think it's easier if I combine it all together.

FOR SALE:

SHADOW OF MORDOR PHANTOM (PS4) - $25
PHANTOM OF MY MAIN ACCOUNT - $10

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Littlebigplanet
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
A few BO2 camo packs (EU)
A few BO2 calling card packs (EU)
All WWE SvR 2011 DLC
All WWE '12 DLC
Ryback, Rikishi, Gangrel, Jimmy or Jey Uso (cant remember), Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty character DLC for WWE '13
And bits and pieces. Too many to list. (a few ps1 classics, minis and themes. Also a crap load of demos and free dlc released over the years)

Last edited by a moderator:
FOR SALE or RENT

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4)

Resell $30.00

Rent $5 Per week

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3)

Resell $10.00

Phantom $5.00
Please add the following users to my Advanced Warfare group #12.

bluehelmet93 PS3 Phantom

RegularGuy PS3 Resell

Thanks

Group #12

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3/PS4) - $59.99

PS4

Resell $20.00

AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $10.00

YoungTaylor

-------------------------

PS3

Resell $10.00

1.) RegularGuy

2.) 

Phantom $5.00

1.) bluehelmet93

2.) 

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (60$):

PS4:

- Resell (35$): 

- Phantom (25$): Guigreg

As long as there are all of PS3'ers filled up I can pay more just get the game.
But all of PS3 resell and phantoms are welocmed.

This is probably the second/third post of the same thing but I think it's easier if I combine it all together.

FOR SALE:

SHADOW OF MORDOR PHANTOM (PS4) - $25
PHANTOM OF MY MAIN ACCOUNT - $10

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Littlebigplanet
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty
A few BO2 camo packs (EU)
A few BO2 calling card packs (EU)
All WWE SvR 2011 DLC
All WWE '12 DLC
Ryback, Rikishi, Gangrel, Jimmy or Jey Uso (cant remember), Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty character DLC for WWE '13
And bits and pieces. Too many to list. (a few ps1 classics, minis and themes. Also a crap load of demos and free dlc released over the years)
HEY DUDE GUY A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK WAS SAYNING ITS A LONG SHOT OF GETTING MVC2 I THINK YOU ARE HIS KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR.

HEY DUDE GUY A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK WAS SAYNING ITS A LONG SHOT OF GETTING MVC2 I THINK YOU ARE HIS KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR.
Might not be a long shot for him though haha. Has anyone dealt with him before? It's a bit risky for me doing this because this is one of my main accounts and I cant afford to lose this. I can understand why he said it was a long shot haha since Capcom lost the license to Marvel and had to remove this and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 lol

Wat up Dizzle bruh, u gonna watch my Evil Within stream later tonite dawg? You gettin Blands Pre-Sequel? Co-op wit u in dat bruh.

Who wants to split the Blands Pre-Sequel season pass with me?

Timeshare available (trusted members only):

- Infamous Second Son $2 per week
- Knack $2 per week
- Plants VS Zombies GW $2 per week
- Trials Fusion $1.5 per Week

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Alien: Isolation - $8
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $5
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - $6
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Natural Doctrine - $4
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
XCOM Enemy Within - $2
Magic 2014 + DLC - $2
Battle Princess of Arcadias - $2
Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $2
Disney Universe - $3
Top Spin 4 - $4
Babel Rising, Eat Them, Sacra Terra, Flashback - $4

(PS4 phantoms)
Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor - $23
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - $14
AC4 Season pass - $3
Thief - $7

Available for timeshare (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Murdered: Soul Suspect - $2
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Another World (PS3) - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free

Looking for:

PS4 Destiny share

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]other good PS4 share titles[/SIZE]

Have:

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Have 3 month PS+ code (US) and PayPal moneys[/SIZE]

PS3

I've went ahead and matched the pre-order Plus price of $54 to keep us folk happy here,

2 more Phantoms available: $9 each

- evil within -

1)Scythe

2)?

3)?
2 phantoms still available @ $9.00 each. Newbies welcomed to join with full game price deposit, refunded after download.

Evening all, apologies for the Noob question

I've Game shared on the PS3 previously purely with friends and recently purchased a PS4

I've looked on here, but would someone be able to clarify for me please the meaning of resell and phantom?

Understand that i'm new here although I registered ages ago so would be more than willing to purely rent etc in order to built up trust etc

Look forward to speaking to you all and hopefully getting involved in some manner

Regards

Looking for:

PS4 Destiny share

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]other good PS4 share titles[/SIZE]

Have:

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Have 3 month PS+ code (US) and PayPal moneys[/SIZE]

So I got a cech-2001a slim 120GB PS3. I know a lot of you have massive amounts of games on your hard drive which brings me to my question. What's the biggest hard drive I can use for my PS3? I heard it's 1TB but it sticks out of the system, can anyone confirm this? Or link me to the largest capacity HDD I can use for my particular console?

Thanks.

So I got a cech-2001a slim 120GB PS3. I know a lot of you have massive amounts of games on your hard drive which brings me to my question. What's the biggest hard drive I can use for my PS3? I heard it's 1TB but it sticks out of the system, can anyone confirm this? Or link me to the largest capacity HDD I can use for my particular console?

Thanks.
I'm using a 1TB.

I hear you can go to 2TB but you need to find the special "thin" drive.

foget the name of mine, but think its either 8mm or 9mm thickness.

EDIT: think its max 9.5mm

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/ps3-hard-drive-upgrade-1tb.250128320/

I'm using a 1TB.

I hear you can go to 2TB but you need to find the special "thin" drive.

foget the name of mine, but think its either 8mm or 9mm thickness.

EDIT: think its max 9.5mm
I'm pretty sure this one will do

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (Black) STDR2000100
Sorry have to google or look on Amazon as can't post the link. You'd have to remove the casing though from what I've read

I'm pretty sure this one will do

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (Black) STDR2000100
Sorry have to google or look on Amazon as can't post the link. You'd have to remove the casing though from what I've read
no no, save the $$ of buying a USB 3.0 ExtHDD, grab an old gen USB 2.0 save some money grabbed my 1TB bare drive for $60 grabbed two at that great price in the case something went wrong.

I stuck one 1TB in my PS3 and stuck the other in my PS4 =D

now have two 500GB drives for PC use.

no no, save the $$ of buying a USB 3.0 ExtHDD, grab an old gen USB 2.0 save some money grabbed my 1TB bare drive for $60 grabbed two at that great price in the case something went wrong.

I stuck one 1TB in my PS3 and stuck the other in my PS4 =D

now have two 500GB drives for PC use.
Thanks think I just found one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-1TB-1000GB-8MB-Cache-5400RPM-SATA-2-5-9-5mm-Notebook-Hard-Drive-PS3-OK-/150743462896

It didn't say if it was 2.0 or not though.

Yo, some of ya'll are really taxing for these SoM timeshares! I'm not saying you have to be as generous as raiborg, but come on! I might as well buy it after a certain point. I'll shut up now. :ziplip:

I got banned from neogaf for arguing about tipping waiters.

I was generally respectful and concluded my argument. They a few hours later I get banned after getting a tag referencing the post.
I'm not surprised, lol. For some reason the topic is always a HUGE thing over there. I just avoid those threads, dude. It's an antiquated practice that just about every country has jettisoned expect for Amuricah. Dumb. And if you're having food delivered there's even a delivery charge on top of the tip (at least here in FL). Just incorporate the shit into menu prices. Done.

What's the GMT there QDiz? Here is always -6:00
I'm too lazy to check right now its 3:45pm as OF this post

I like Brian Lara :)
yep he can do no wrong in our eyes. We call him the prince of port of spain which is our capital city.

Hahaha no way. That is where my family is from (But I was born and live in Canada).
Yeah we HAVE a saying Trini's are everywhere and in everything. Unfortunately one idiot took that saying too far and joined Isis like an idiot. I will/ may stream evil within tonight so you guys can check out my awesome accent.

I'm too lazy to check right now its 3:45pm as OF this post

Yeah we HAVE a saying Trini's are everywhere and in everything. Unfortunately one idiot took that saying too far and joined Isis like an idiot. I will/ may stream evil within tonight so you guys can check out my awesome accent.
thats odd so thats pretty much EST timezone, same as me.

If I'm not busy playing my own TEW copy. I'll check out your stream,

Snakey's is too mainstream.

pun intended.

usb 2.0/3.0 refers to the connection on the external hard drive (ie plastic case you attach it to) to your computer (the port), for internal hard drives like the one you posted the things to look for would be sata II or III and rpm speed (like 5400rpm or 7200 rpm). I would recommend these drives depending on what you want:

2tb external - It offers 2tb of space and a usb 3.0 external drive enclosure that you could put your 500gb stock ps4 hard drive in and use on other stuff like an xbox one, portable media drive, moving data between different computers, etc. The downside is that you will have to open the enclosure to get the hard drive and that it is only a 5400rpm hard drive meaning that the speed is roughly the same as the stock hard drive.

1tb internal - Smaller than the one above and no enclosure but it is a 7200rpm hard drive which will make load times faster overall and slightly cheaper.

Here is a eurogamer article on these drives which has a slide show of getting the 2tb one out of it's enclosure and ready for the ps4 along with some stats like load speeds and stuff http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-how-to-cheaply-upgrade-your-ps4-to-2tb

With gamesharing, disks installs, and overall life of the console it might just be better to opt for the 2tb one.

bread's done
Back