CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I don't think he cares. He thinks using swear words makes him funny.

We're all laughing, right?
Was actually aiming for the whole I'm-wearing-big-boy-pants-now, but your assumption works too.

But that does hurt my feelings bro, I'm just another man seeking love. just in it for the love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if i may(if not remove asap)

but a little gameplay of the evill within i just played(first vid, sound is low yes i know)

Please comment on what i should improve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZJY5ggYWVY&list=UUwwBkgYz6SjHLL9_Kz7ISTA

A spoiler tag on the video portion would make it less annoying. It's a brand new game and I'm sure there are quite a few people who are waiting to get home from work to play it. Some people probably don't want it in the middle of the thread as well.

[quote name="synnarc" post="12159817" timestamp="1413308833"]A spoiler tag on the video portion would make it less annoying. It's a brand new game and I'm sure there are quite a few people who are waiting to get home from work to play it. Some people probably don't want it in the middle of the thread as well.[/quote]
Cant do a spoiler tag, im on my phone.

The gameplay i played wasnt even anywhere near spoiling anything, they showed this part multiple times in the trailers anyway.
I did not spoil anything from the story whatsoever.

People that dont wanna watch it dont need to click on it anyway. Its not like it autoplays..

MLB 14 The Show ps4 resell for trade. 

Anyone have any ps4 games they'd be interested in trading? My library is small, so I'm pretty open. Got The Show, but it's not for me. Last baseball game I played was MVP 2005, and I'm just not really into baseball. Got pulled in for the graphics lol.

I appreciate everyone who has the PS4 rentals.  I don't think there's been a game besides Destiny I've played for more than two weeks. 

Was actually aiming for the whole I'm-wearing-big-boy-pants-now, but your assumption works too.
But that does hurt my feelings bro, I'm just another man seeking love. just in it for the love.
A good way to get man love is to not refer to other men as stupid, vulgar names. You're not Snakey, you're better than that.

Anyone have any ps4 games they'd be interested in trading? My library is small, so I'm pretty open. Got The Show, but it's not for me. Last baseball game I played was MVP 2005, and I'm just not really into baseball. Got pulled in for the graphics lol.
2005 was a good place to stop. Nothing since has come close.

Cant do a spoiler tag, im on my phone. The gameplay i played wasnt even anywhere near spoiling anything, they showed this part multiple times in the trailers anyway. I did not spoil anything from the story whatsoever. People that dont wanna watch it dont need to click on it anyway. Its not like it autoplays..
You can do a spoiler tag on a phone if you type it out manually.

Code:
[spoiler] insert link or text here [/spoiler]

It would appear that you bought it today for $10. I normally don't say anything in cases like this, but I tried buying it from the same seller so I could sell it to the below user for the same price.

2005 was a good place to stop. Nothing since has come close.
I actually typed up a PM and was about to send it to you a few days ago, but I wanted to get a reply from the seller first. Would you have gone for it for $10, and are you still looking for a slot?

It would appear that you bought it today for $10. I normally don't say anything in cases like this, but I tried buying it from the same seller so I could sell it to the below user for the same price.

I actually typed up a PM and was about to send it to you a few days ago, but I wanted to get a reply from the seller first. Would you have gone for it for $10, and are you still looking for a slot?
I did get it today. Just not for me. I'm willing to pass it along for the original $10

Two free phantoms available of WRC4 (PS3) (only trusted CAG)

Easy trophies account with the following games:
Sonic the fighters (1gold 4silver 7bronze)
Virtua Fighter 2 (1gold 4silver 7bronze)
Frogger Returns (EU version) (3gold 1silver)

Free timeshare (only trusted CAG)

pm me.

Looking for: Walking Dead The Complete First Season (PS4)

prefer timeshare

5.5gb is nothing. Bad game confirmed.
ps3 nub. dem compressed textures and no anti- aliasing.
Lords of the Fallen - 4.7GB

but if the physical rent is cheaper then why do i rent digital games and lose a day or two from the rent time in downloading the game .
You're doing it wrong, son. If your net speed makes it so the game takes a day or more to download, you should pre-load before you start renting.

Lords of the Fallen is up for pre-order. 4.7 gb for a ps4 game, really? Dang even Duck Dynasty is 8 gb.

South Park Pinball tables for zen pinball 2 are up now for $5

Nidhogg is up for $11.99 ps + discount. I recommend dat game.

Legend of Korra is up for pre-order too and its $15 on ps4/3

Gonna start up some groups here, any interest?

Dead Island GOTY, Dead Island Riptide Complete Ed., RE6 Ultimate Edition - $29.62

$9.88

R:laundry

R:

$4.94

P:factor747

P:

MK Komplete Edition - $9.79

$3.26

R:

$1.63

P:

P:

Saints Row the Third Full Package - $11.19

$3.73

R;laundrymatt

R:

$1.87

P:b0w and arrow

P:

Splinter Cell Blacklist Ultimate Ed. - $8.75 COMPLETE (PMs INCOMING)
$2.92
R:Emoney244
$1.46
P:b0w and arrow
P:ludwigfrech

I can also do the 3 phantom method, which would work out better for me, if need be. Also interested in War for Cybertron Gold Edition if there is any interest. 

Legend of korra
resell
1. Pancakes
2. Thermopyle
phantom
1.Blublue4
2. Bigwig_rah

The group filled. Kind of immediately actually, pretty cool.

If one of the resells is cool with letting me timeshare the game I'll happily give you my spot. I wouldn't expect the timeshare on release day or anything too soon.
Just a reminder that this group exists (and who is in it.)

Lords of the Fallen is up for pre-order. 4.7 gb for a ps4 game, really? Dang even Duck Dynasty is 8 gb.

Seeing how the game looks I doubt its only 4.7 GB, might be a mistake.

What's the general consensus of the evil within around here? Good? Bad ?
I played an hour and it was god damn fantastic. Probably the best looking PS4 game I've played yet and playing with headphones on adds so much to the immersion

Gonna start up some groups here, any interest?

Dead Island GOTY, Dead Island Riptide Complete Ed., RE6 Ultimate Edition - $29.62

$9.88

R:

$4.94

P:factor747

P:

Splinter Cell Blacklist Ultimate Ed. - $8.75

$2.92

R:

$1.46

P:

P:

MK Komplete Edition - $9.79

$3.26

R:

$1.63

P:

P:
That's like my perfect taste in games. But I spent the last of my money on DVDs. After Advanced Warfare comes out I'll probably be out of space anyway.

Just finished playing The Wolf Among Us. Similar gameplay to Beyond: Two Souls but so very different. TWAU has an excellent story that had me intrigued from the very first chapter. I even went and downloaded the comics so I could learn more about the Fables universe/characters. Telltales did a really great job with this series, making me wonder how the Walking Dead Season 2 turned out. Should I check it out asap?

Just finished playing The Wolf Among Us. Similar gameplay to Beyond: Two Souls but so very different. TWAU has an excellent story that had me intrigued from the very first chapter. I even went and downloaded the comics so I could learn more about the Fables universe/characters. Telltales did a really great job with this series, making me wonder how the Walking Dead Season 2 turned out. Should I check it out asap?
Comments on TWD S2 are pretty mixed versus S1. Not bad, but I've seen a number of people say it didn't live up to S1. Others have commented the opposite. TWAU S1 generally seems to get better reception than TWD S2 from what I've seen.

i wouldn't say it's like beyond two souls at all really... IMO TWD S1 > TWAU S1 > TWD S2

Weird seeing usi enjoying a game. I miss the good ole days of him complaining about them unattainable trophies :/

Everybody buy Nidhogg.

Comments on TWD S2 are pretty mixed versus S1. Not bad, but I've seen a number of people say it didn't live up to S1. Others have commented the opposite. TWAU S1 generally seems to get better reception than TWD S2 from what I've seen.
TWD seasons are pretty similar. S2 added some more actions and QTEs, but where it really lacked was how your choices shaped the story. S2 felt very linear compared to S1.

TWD seasons are pretty similar. S2 added some more actions and QTEs, but where it really lacked was how your choices shaped the story. S2 felt very linear compared to S1.
They're both 100% linear. The branches always return to a default line. No matter what choice you make in the game, it's invalidated before much more of the game has occurred. Example:

Who do you save?

Person A

Person B

Result: Either the decision doesn't affect the outcome (S1E1 with the tractor scene for example) or both Person A and Person B die shortly afterwards once a few person-specific scenes have occurred.

Every decision is like that.

bread's done
Back