CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Princess Arcadia - $7.50

Resell - $2.50

1. Pancakes (host)

2. Yanks

Phantom - $1.25

1. Therm

Just need one more phantom guys and its only $1.25. Game looks pretty sick, I don't know how I missed it really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2GgQVXyZ3Y
Damn Yanks, if Giana Sisters was in that group I would've joined :( Doubt anyone will want in on this one now:

Battle Princess of Arcadias + Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams group for $11

Resells: $3.66

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $1.83

Walking Dead Season 2 PS4

Resell: $15

- Pravado

Phantom: $10

-Drolan
Im in..although im curious as to whats going to happen considering I played season 1 on my ps3 >.<

Damn Yanks, if Giana Sisters was in that group I would've joined :( Doubt anyone will want in on this one now:

Battle Princess of Arcadias + Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams group for $11

Resells: $3.66

1. StarShadow

2.Drolan

Phantoms: $1.83

Last edited by a moderator:
@drolan your save won't transfer, but i do have season 1 timeshare available for cheap if you want to replay it to transfer your choices to season 2

@drolan your save won't transfer, but i do have season 1 timeshare available for cheap if you want to replay it to transfer your choices to season 2
Lol I wasnt THAT vested into it >.< I cant watch that ending again...all that hard work lol

offtopic:Anybody else remember their first time game sharing? Lol I remember sitting in disbelief as I created a new profile, punched in the credentials and started downloading the game. I couldnt believe it actually booted up and let me play it..a brand new game for $18 lol. Seems so long ago >.<

My understanding is the flash sale ends at midnight tomorrow, correct? It does say 12PM Monday evening in the blog post, but sometimes people are weird about that stuff.  :whistle2:k

My understanding is the flash sale ends at midnight tomorrow, correct? It does say 12PM Monday evening in the blog post, but sometimes people are weird about that stuff. :whistle2:k
don't worry about our group. I'm buying the games tonight either way.

Who were all in my Legend of Korra PS3 group again?

And what is the normal split for a $15 PS4 game?

don't worry about our group. I'm buying the games tonight either way.

Who were all in my Legend of Korra PS3 group again?

And what is the normal split for a $15 PS4 game?
P $6.25

R $8.75

Legend of korra
resell
1. Pancakes
2. Thermopyle
phantom
1.Blublue4
2. Bigwig_rah --Getting ps4 version?

P $6.25

R $8.75

Legend of korra
resell
1. Pancakes
2. Thermopyle
phantom
1.Blublue4
2. Bigwig_rah --Getting ps4 version?
Thanks. I think our fourth is someone else though as Bigwig is in my PS4 Group now.

Also we may need to find 2 total phantoms as Blueblue has been out since September 28th.

I was with a resell. Tried searching for the group but searching is down, apparently.
Thanks. I think our fourth is someone else though as Bigwig is in my PS4 Group now.

Also we may need to find 2 total phantoms as Blueblue has been out since September 28th.
If Therm is interested in switching to a phantom, then I will hop in. Only if that is his preference though.

Nice. I didn't realize that Korra has a plat. One trophy is for beating it on extreme mode. If that's unlocked it could be platted in a single run. I expect it'll require unlocking, though.

Where is stitch and the boys lets strike some FALLEN BITCHES
Maaaaaan been playing for hour and just got three legendary engrams... And from all those damn things all I got was ascendant shards!!!!! fuck Destiny and its Cryptarch!!!

I won the taco bell ps4 give away, so I will have two digital copies of destiny with dlc in a few weeks that I won't need, any one interested in trading other digital games for them?

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Phantom - $13.33
Rayman Legends Phantom - $10
Thief Phantom - $10
Transistor Phantom - $5
Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $20

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $5
Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4
DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5
Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6
Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2
South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:
PS4:
Bound by Flame - $1/week
Entwined - $0.25/week
Infamous First Light - $0.50/week
Rayman Legends - $1/week
Thief - $1/week
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:
PS4:
Destiny
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
Infamous Second Son
Metro Redux
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
The Last of Us Remastered

I won the taco bell ps4 give away, so I will have two digital copies of destiny with dlc in a few weeks that I won't need, any one interested in trading other digital games for them?
Doubt u will have luck here with that almost everyone got destiny day1 u should check the code trade thread u may have better luck

Groups!! Put your name down now!!!

MK Komplete Edition - $9.79

$3.26
R:laundry
R:yanks
$1.63
P:shiftee
P:

Transformers Fall of Cybertron Gold Edition - $26.99
$9.00
R:laundry
R:extra80
$4.50
P:
P:
Last day to get in on these(wont be keeping up with it tomorrow), help them fill please!! I sent PM's to all the RE6 potential group members so hopefully that will get worked out. I abandoned the Dead Island group for lack of interest, I'll just get them myself. But I'd really like to pick up these last couple of phantoms. Thanks!!

Um, I would kill to get three shards like that. If you're not buying your legendary equipment,my ours doing it wrong.
From all the strikes I did yesterday I got five of those and I really don't know what are those for (hasn't played that much until last night) so... what is the best way to get legendary armor? because I was really disappointing yesterday with my loot.

you abandoned me last night bro you chose LIFE over destiny :/
Man I tried all day to join your fire team and you were always full! and when you weren't it gave error when trying to join... we should try again someday I really want to make the weekly strikes because those lv24 strikes are getting really easy and I hate that there is no matchmaking for the daily/weekly strikes :/

bread's done
Back