CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the difference between a Phantom and a resell? I tried to search through all the FAQ but couldn't find an answer. Would I be able to use my regular PSN account to play those games or will I have to log into the dummy account?

Thanks in advance for your help! Been lurking for a while but didn't purchase anything because I had no idea what these things meant.

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the difference between a Phantom and a resell? I tried to search through all the FAQ but couldn't find an answer. Would I be able to use my regular PSN account to play those games or will I have to log into the dummy account?

Thanks in advance for your help! Been lurking for a while but didn't purchase anything because I had no idea what these things meant.
If ypu've been lurking you should know its not to be discussed really. As for what they are, it's in the name, a resell, you can well resell. And to answer question #2, your main.

Big new NHL 15 update for PS4 today:

Online Team Play has been added, u can play with up to 10 people using real-world rosters

Oh and The Walking Dead: S1 on PS4 runs excellent at 60 fps. Same thing will prolly go for season 2 and Wolf Among Us. Good time to play these now if u havent before.

If anyone has Walking Dead Season 2 for rent on ps4, lemme know.
Any info about the price of The Wolf Among Us for PS4 digital version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright.. so my dreams of getting an Xbox one are fading away..

I've got the choice of the following:

Buy a 500GB PS3 for $130 from Cowboom - This would allow me to play last gens games for extremely cheap ( ps3 shit is hella cheap ) 

OR

Buy a PS Vita for $150-$160 from Amazon - This would allow me to play handheld games when out and about and play PS4 games via remote play when my Fiance is watching a show or someshit.

Which would you guys prefer?

Buy a 500GB PS3 for $130 from Cowboom - This would allow me to play last gens games for extremely cheap ( ps3 shit is hella cheap )

OR

Buy a PS Vita for $150-$160 from Amazon - This would allow me to play handheld games when out and about and play PS4 games via remote play when my Fiance is watching a show or someshit.

Roam the cowboom thread and wait until a $140 PS4 pops up buy 3 of those and sell them for $250 there you'll have for a vita (from amazon warehouse) and some cool PS4 games (shares) !!!

Also congrats on your weeding! tell your fiance to get a cheaper dress man... games aren't cheap!

Jsdgame: It's been about 3 days and I don't have time to keep checking up on whether you have installed yet, so I'm giving your slots to other members.

For Sale - Free (regulars only)

Portal 2 + Beyond Good and Evil HD + Mirror's Edge Phantom

Edit: Portal 2 still available

Roam the cowboom thread and wait until a $140 PS4 pops up buy 3 of those and sell them for $250 there you'll have for a vita (from amazon warehouse) and some cool PS4 games (shares) !!!

Also congrats on your weeding! tell your fiance to get a cheaper dress man... games aren't cheap!
I've been following the cowboom thread and the coupon I think is expired, or something.

Also they jacked up the price of PS4's - they'd only be ~$240 after the coupon

Qdizzle and Jsdgame: It's been about 3 days and I don't have time to keep checking up on whether you have installed yet, so I'm giving your slots to other members.

Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom
I had the same issue with jsd. Took forever to install Walking Dead, and had to send like 3 PMs before I finally got an answer. I don't care if it takes a while, but a little communication goes a long way.

Qdizzle and Jsdgame: It's been about 3 days and I don't have time to keep checking up on whether you have installed yet, so I'm giving your slots to other members.

Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom
Ooh me me! For Bay and ME:)

I had the same issue with jsd. Took forever to install Walking Dead, and had to send like 3 PMs before I finally got an answer. I don't care if it takes a while, but a little communication goes a long way.
Sorry guys with preggo girl family and work I have been falling behind in this
Rai---please do give it out again sorry

I'd be interested in doing a group for either. Shame it isn't cross buy though.
TBH I could be up to both versions if you'd like. We could do a group on 1 account for both games like this:

(I don't remember splits for PS4 version, how much they are)

PS4:

1. Pantsu - resell (9$?)

2. xLukk - phantom - 6$

PS3:

1. Pantsu - resell (5$)

2. ....... - resell (5$)

1. xLukk - phantom (2.5$)

2. ........- phantom (2.5$)

That way we could have both versions of the game (almost like cross buy ;) )

Or we could switch places on PS3 slot if you don't want to put so much money and take both resells and i can take a resell of PS3 version, leaving phantom to you.

PS4: Shadow Warrior
1. Pantsu - resell 24$
2. xLukk - Phantom 16$

PS4: Korra
1. Pantsu - resell - 9$
2. xLukk - phantom - 6$

PS3: Korra
1. Pantsu - resell (7.5$)

3. ........- phantom (2.5$)

Switching this around since xLukk and I are adding Shadow Warrior on to the account. I'll do three phantoms for PS3 Korra so then I keep the whole account instead of sitting with a random person having a PS3 resell.

Selling a resell slot for Shadows of Mordor on PS4 for 30 bucks.  PM with interest.  I'm also looking for a resell of Alien Isolation, if anyone has one.

Hey my PvZ group needs help with something... would someone would kindly create us a PSN account with the PS+ trial  (I just tried my two CCs and they both gave me invalid number) or if that someone that is willing to help want to avoid the assle the account is already created and funded I just need the trial to be activated.

Thanks in advance!

Hey my PvZ group needs help with something... would someone would kindly create us a PSN account with the PS+ trial (I just tried my two CCs and they both gave me invalid number) or if that someone that is willing to help want to avoid the assle the account is already created and funded I just need the trial to be activated.

Thanks in advance!
PM me the account details and PS+ code.

OR

Vita Sucks!

OR

Vita Sucks.

Don't do it.

TBH I could be up to both versions if you'd like. We could do a group on 1 account for both games like this:

(I don't remember splits for PS4 version, how much they are)

PS4:

1. Pantsu - resell (9$?)

2. xLukk - phantom - 6$

PS3:

1. Pantsu - resell (5$)

2. Yanksfan - resell (5$)

That way we could have both versions of the game (almost like cross buy ;) )

Or we could switch places on PS3 slot if you don't want to put so much money and take both resells and i can take a resell of PS3 version, leaving phantom to you.
I'll take the PS3 resell of PvZ.

Gone from Cat to Dog with shades now?

Not cool, am the only dogg around here.

You stay as a cat.
photo-thumb-196594.jpg

VS.

photo-thumb-424468.jpg

There Can Only Be One!

bread's done
Back