1.kb420mcl

Zombeer Ps3 $5

Trophy Guide - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/zombeer/guide/

1.rpg

2.pancakes

$0.83

Selling (PS3 Phantoms)

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Batman: Arkham Origins
  • The Wolf Among Us + Gta 4 [customspoiler='standalone dlc'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony) [/customspoiler]
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
  • Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy

what a douche.

I would say no, but that's my opinion I had one but at the time I had it the was so few good games on it (really good ones not passable ones) so I sold it, but even now I feel it's not worth it still few games on it little support and expensive hardware (the memory cards are offensively expensive) and the remote play feature it not enough for me to pay $150-200 for it
PSVITA is worth it in my opinion beccause with plus you get free games. thats a huge incentive if you ask me.

Bruh....

Stay up and play, Let her sleep. Or go to bed deliver the "D" then go play.

If you get a Vita she gonna take it away from you at bed time.
hell_yeah_motherfucker.jpg

streaming some various games if anyone cares to watch. will probably do a half hr of alien, half hr of sleeping dogs, half hr of evil within, and half hr of shadow of mordor. starting at 2:30 est. playing destiny now. all of it in best quality possible, destiny looks better on twitch on my pc than on my tv lol

www.twitch.tv/chibssoa

Last edited by a moderator:
no the dude deleted his post. he was asking for a ps3 resell of mordor.

http://www.twitch.tv/mikepain65

speaking of which some guys playing the leaked copies.

For Sale:

PS4:

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Thief Phantom - $10

Transistor Phantom - $5

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $20

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $5

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5

Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Infamous First Light - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Metro Redux - $1.50/week

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Thief - $1/week

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:

PS4:

Entwined

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous Second Son

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass

Shadow Warrior

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

The Evil Within

The Last of Us Remastered

yeah like i said, i only tend to think about my own income and it's a foolish thing to do. but if y'all stopped buyin shares of cheap ps3 games you could put that money towards the ps4, thats all i meant
Eh. This isn't a particularly good argument IMO. There are still plenty of exclusives coming out for PS3 and the games for it are much cheaper to get a GS for or to buy in general. I can't really speak for anybody else, but I've got the money to run out and buy a PS4 today if I want; I'm going to hold off due to my PS3 backlog, though, and just pick up a PS4 down the road when the library is more developed, I've got more free PS+ games for it, and I'm ready to leave the PS3 behind.

If they'd made backwards compatibility available for the PS3, or if they'd made it so that you can stream PS Now games free if you own the title on PSN, then I'd have already bought a PS4. I'm in no rush to leave behind all the games I've already paid for, though.

Eh. This isn't a particularly good argument IMO. There are still plenty of exclusives coming out for PS3 and the games for it are much cheaper to get a GS for or to buy in general. I can't really speak for anybody else, but I've got the money to run out and buy a PS4 today if I want; I'm going to hold off due to my PS3 backlog, though, and just pick up a PS4 down the road when the library is more developed, I've got more free PS+ games for it, and I'm ready to leave the PS3 behind.

If they'd made backwards compatibility available for the PS3, or if they'd made it so that you can stream PS Now games free if you own the title on PSN, then I'd have already bought a PS4. I'm in no rush to leave behind all the games I've already paid for, though.
YOUR #BANNED FROM THE MASTER RACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE JOIN RPG IN THE NAUGHTY CORNER

Is it worth it to get a ps vita? If so what kind? I mostly want it to play destiny in bed when my wife forces me to go bed and I wanna stay up and play like a loser.
Absolutely. I've got two Vitas, one fat and one slim. The fat's OLED screen is better, but not so much that it outweighs the improved ergonomics, battery life, and charging port of the slim. So get the slim. Plus the slim having an LCD means that it represents the colors of the PS4 games you'll be playing over RemotePlay better than the OLED would; PS4 games are color-optimized for an LCD and there have been plenty of comments online where people said the OLED makes those games look really weird. Additionally newer Vita games will be optimized for the LCD rather than the OLED as well.

The Vita does have over 300 games in NA now, though. That's Vita games; when you include the PSP and PS1 games that are playable on the system you're at 900 something. Plus RemotePlay.

Last year the 32gb Vita memory card was on sale for $40 for Black Friday. It goes on sale in the $40-$50 range reasonably often, and 32gb is absolutely plenty enough card for anybody who isn't hording games unncessarily. 32gb will fit 8 large Vita games, but realistically with game size variance you'll fit a ton of stuff on the system. I've got 7 Vita games and an additional 15 or so PSP/PS1 titles on my 32gb.

I might phantom out my main, heres some ps4/3 stuff i got. I got every ps plus game on ps4 and most of them on ps3.

Diablo 3: UEE, PvZ: GW and Last of Us Remastered are just some of the awesome games included, check spoiler for the rest! Also included is the season passes for Shadow of Mordor and Watch_Dogs.

PS4 Stuff-

Anomaly 2
Awesomenauts Assemble
Arcade Archives: Rygar
Crimsonland
Counterspy
Destiny Guardian Editon
Defense Grid 2
Diablo 3: UEE
Divekick
Escape Goat 2
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Fibbage
Kickbeat
Guacamelee Super Turbo Edition
Hotline Miami
Last Tinker
Rogue Legacy
Golf Club
OlliOlli
Tiny Brains
Second Chance Heroes
Nidhogg
Race The Sun
PvZ: Garden Warfare
Pure Pool
Stealth Inc. Ultimate Edition
Last of Us Remastered w/ lots of extra mp dlc
Shadow of Mordor season pass
Watch_Dogs Season Pass
Lots of Zen Pinball 2 tables including South Park
Lots of Pinball Arcade Tables
Trials Fusion w/season pass
Titan Attacks
Steamworld Dig

also have ps plus until april 2015.

Pm me some offers, need paypal or psn codes only (i have alot of ps3 stuff but mostly older stuff and ps + stuff)
bump. any takers?

anyone wanna share Blood of the Werewolf for ps3? its only gonna be $10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjAY26iZnqY

bump. any takers?
"I'll give you $5 for it." -Tokyostomp

You can try alphabetizing the list moar or putting the sexy stuff (Diablo 3, TLOU, PvZ) at the top and even outside of the spoiler tag. You could also try getting someone on the other forum to advertise the slot for you there.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare PS4 - $20

Group Complete!

Resell - $12

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $8

1. Mr. Chrillwis

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare PS4 - $20

Resell - $12

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $8

I'll take the phantom if it's still available!

PSN Cards/Credits? Sometimes you can see a regular from this thread selling codes but no oftenly. Mageshadow sells discounted cards ocasionally, you can try with them

I suggest you looking at PSN trading thread, you may have more lucky there. Or you always could use amazon site, but i believe you are looking at discounted ones so yeah, there's your best choice
Thanks mate, I'll check with Mage or that thread :)

Don't forget with the Shareplay update coming on Tuesday, u can play any ps4 game from your friend up to an hour each session so you could try out something before u buy it. I'm gonna be like Prada and charge $5 bucks an hour  :D/

I opened that link with my kids here in the room with me. How about not posting that kind of link or putting a warning.

So destiny is a strange duck, when I was level 22 and had no legendary armor or weapon so I got some help to beat the lv24 strike and on the first 3 strikes I got 3 legendary engrams (from whish I only got ascendant shards) the I got to lv24 still with no legendary gear and the strike got really easy and I played it with normal matchmaking like 50 or so times (to farm vanguard marks) and none of those times I've gotten an other legendary engram... So what's up with that? Was I really lucky the first times or you only get rewarded for beating higher level events?

I also bought my legendary gear from xur and the vanguard but I'm still on lv 25 so how or from where can I get higher light gear? (I have 3-18 and 1-21)

^^You have to upgrade what you have. Normal legendary gear can go up to light level 27 with upgrades. Exotic and Raid gear can go up to 30. You should be able (with one exotic piece of gear, and the rest legendary) to get to level 28/29. To hit 30 you're gonna need basically all the raid gear (or hopefully soon, Iron Banner gear :))

Don't forget with the Shareplay update coming on Tuesday, u can play any ps4 game from your friend up to an hour each session so you could try out something before u buy it. I'm gonna be like Prada and charge $5 bucks an hour :D/
If people didn't pay, your mockery would be deserved. But they do. I'm here to make money back on timeshares, not give them away. The more people that are able to rent a game cheap, the smaller the market becomes to sell that resell when it's time to do so. $5/week is fair for a $60 game. That's less than redbox or gamefly charge.

"I'll give you $5 for it." -Tokyostomp

You can try alphabetizing the list moar or putting the sexy stuff (Diablo 3, TLOU, PvZ) at the top and even outside of the spoiler tag. You could also try getting someone on the other forum to advertise the slot for you there.
I got five on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyDqoLimejg

also snakey i'd make an offer, but something tells me you want like $50+ for all that. give me a ball park estimate of the lowest you'd go through PM and we'll see

bread's done
Back