CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I was under the impression that you had to be on a primary console in order to preload...is that not true? Or is not having a primary console set a workaround to that?

WWE 2K15(PS3)

Resell - $20

Phantom - $10

1. Havoc007

2. Deidara

We're hoping to fill this up by tonight for the Pre-Order bonuses, looking doubtful though. :( Add yourself if interested!

Timeshares available:

Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4) - $2.50/wk ($1.25/wk for people who have rented season 1 from me)

Killzone Shadowfall - $3/wk

Pier Solar (PS4) - $1.50/wk

Shadow of Mordor - $5/wk

TLOU Remastered - $3/wk

Last edited by a moderator:
All you cheapass bastards need to sign up to Music Unlimited instead of waiting for tomorrow's MP4 update. Am sereal.

Music Unlimited playing with Sugar Pie Honey Bunch by the Four Tops as am typing this, followed by Where Did Our Love Go by the Supremes.

WWE 2K15(PS3)

Resell - $20

Phantom - $10

1. Havoc007

2. Deidara

We're hoping to fill this up by tonight for the Pre-Order bonuses, looking doubtful though. :( Add yourself if interested!
Lol because sadly no one wants the resells :/

I was under the impression that you had to be on a primary console in order to preload...is that not true? Or is not having a primary console set a workaround to that?
Since I'm sharing my main with my friend I preload by going through the PSN Store using the PS4. I believe you can automatically set your Primary Console to preload using the Store Online and click Download to PS4.

You can Deactivate.

Give Resell Pre-Load

then Resell deactivates.

Phantom re-activates and ^_^ phantomed when able.

WWE 2K15(PS3)

Resell - $20

1.Havoc007

2.Deidara

Phantom - $10

1. snakey

2. pravado

fixed dat for u. group is complete

tumblr_m856beoJSc1rqjeir.gif

Which reminds me...

CoD Advance Warfare:

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Pravado
Phantom - $10
1. Wpress

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

FS

Costume Quest 2 phantom (x2) - $2.00 each

Blood of the Werewolf PS3

Resell - $3.50

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $1.17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBxFrZUbpE4

All you cheapass bastards need to sign up to Music Unlimited instead of waiting for tomorrow's MP4 update. Am sereal.

Music Unlimited playing with Sugar Pie Honey Bunch by the Four Tops as am typing this, followed by Where Did Our Love Go by the Supremes.
YouTube has every song I need.

What Pre-Order bonuses? There's only the PS4 version at the moment in the store
I'm not sure, Havoc said he wanted to have it done before 10:30pm tonight because of the Pre-Order bonus. I'd guess it's the Sting one though since it's the only Pre-Order bonus I know of. :razz:

I've been trying to preorder cod aw pro for an hour now and keep having an issue.  When trying to add the preorder to my cart and click submit it keeps giving me the error

"We've encountered an error while processing your order. The transaction has not been completed. please try again later."

Anybody else ever get this error? Its driving me NUTS.  Been on chat support with 2 sony reps and none of them can figure it out.

I'm not sure, Havoc said he wanted to have it done before 10:30pm tonight because of the Pre-Order bonus. I'd guess it's the Sting one though since it's the only Pre-Order bonus I know of. :razz:
You can't preorder it at all, so its not guaranteed to have Sting when released tomorrow

Sorry for the late response, but I was at work and not able to respond. I had multiple PMs and some reponses in the thread. I looked at times and took the quickest response that was ready to go.

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1. Enorris311
PS3
$16.67
1. Menewbe
2. kuhliide
$5
1. kuhliide
2. Killapigs

I made a question about personal opinons in gamesharing like if it was legit, even though nobody answered my question, I can see that it is totally legit for you people. How can I start gamesharing with you guys? I checked the ps store a few hours ago and I saw this game " plants vs zombies: garden watfare - PS3" on sale and some other classics like Fatal frame 2 and 3, how can I gameshare them? any help please?
Sorry bro groups have come and gone for those titles.

Anyway yes its legit. You can start by taking phantoms and fronting the full cost of the games when your pant is finish the host will refund you the balance

Looking for $50 - $60PSN monies because my US PP has a limit which I cant lift :(
Trying to work with a few people to get PSN codes in and sell them on here and my main site for cheap ($45 or so for a $50 card/code only). If I do get the kinks in the write up and payment distribution worked out, I'll advertise them here for sale, and hopefully it becomes a steady flow selling of codes....

Does any one have a God of War: Ascension online pass that I can borrow? I need it for one trophy that pops after completing the multiplayer training.

For those who have the official PlayStation App on their smartphones/tabs,

there's a new update that just released an hour or so ago.

Download the update via the Play or Apple Store.

It's version 2.0.17

Makes everything look different...

For those who have the official PlayStation App on their smartphones/tabs,
there's a new update that just released an hour or so ago.

Download the update via the Play or Apple Store.
It's version 2.0.17

Makes everything look different...
No windows phone app no care..

bread's done
Back