- Oddworld New N Tasty: $1.50/week

- Walking Dead Season One: $1.50/week

- Legend of Korra: $1.50/week

- The Last of Us Remastered: $1.50/week

- Sound Shapes Add On Pack: $0.50/day

PS4 Phantoms:

- Infamous First Light AND Zen Pinball 2 South Park Tables: $5

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i like it. Im stuck on the third boss in the graveyard, u get past him yet?
I killed him earlier today. I've rerolled into a new character already. I'm enjoying it a lot more by playing it the same way I play the Dark Souls series with no armor and melee fast weapons. Can't have none of that fat rolling crap.

I'm willing to shareplay it out for free to any thread regulars if anyone wants to try it.

I killed him earlier today. I've rerolled into a new character already. I'm enjoying it a lot more by playing it the same way I play the Dark Souls series with no armor and melee fast weapons. Can't have none of that fat rolling crap.

I'm willing to shareplay it out for free to any thread regulars if anyone wants to try it.
how u kill that dude? he kinda hard ;(

CoD Advance Warfare:

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Pravado
Phantom - $10
1. Wpress

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

I can't remember if I had already made groups for some of the upcoming fall releases, but I am gonna go ahead and make a 2 game-group for PS4 versions of WWE 2K15 and Far Cry 4. Add yourself below- trusted members get priority, newer members prepare for deposit:

Far Cry 4 and WWE 2K15 (PS4): $120

Resell ($70)

1. wpress

Phantom ($50)

1. Pravado
count me in

also, on a scale of 1-10, how similar to dark souls is lords of fallen or w/e? i'm big on dark souls but people said bound by flame was like dark souls and it wasn't at all..

count me in

also, on a scale of 1-10, how similar to dark souls is lords of fallen or w/e? i'm big on dark souls but people said bound by flame was like dark souls and it wasn't at all..
8.5. Bound by Flame was an abortion.

*edit

Snakey - I don't want to ruin the boss for you. Let me know if you're actually stuck at him or if you just don't know how to kill him.

So what is it, you just have no guidance really, open world, and you kill bosses to progress? cause if so, i'll be needing a share for sure.

So what is it, you just have no guidance really, open world, and you kill bosses to progress? cause if so, i'll be needing a share for sure.
its an easy version of d souls. even has the same exact controls. no map, theres a set storyline and some exploring to do and bosses to kill. Is good considering that the people who made Lords also made Venetica and Blood Knights on ps3 which are bad games but suprisingly this one is good.

Been meaning to play some of these so looking for one of these PS3 games to timeshare.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

TRANSFORMERS ™: Rise of the Dark Spark

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution

Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!

Watch Dogs Season Pass

Sniper Elite 3

Watch Dogs Season Pass

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

LEGO Batman 2

Man, just came home and updated the PS4. Then installed a couple themes......the COD AW theme has sound! Rocks man....music and effects with themes.....rocks....

But the messaging and friends thing still as broken and lagging as ever....

EDIT: Also, was going to buy "Battle Islands" but it's Free! 

its an easy version of d souls. even has the same exact controls. no map, theres a set storyline and some exploring to do and bosses to kill. Is good considering that the people who made Lords also made Venetica and Blood Knights on ps3 which are bad games but suprisingly this one is good.
hmmm dark souls is easy enough already... maybe ill just wait for a timeshare then

Man, just came home and updated the PS4. Then installed a couple themes......the COD AW theme has sound! Rocks man....music and effects with themes.....rocks....

But the messaging and friends thing still as broken and lagging as ever....

EDIT: Also, was going to buy "Battle Islands" but it's Free!
Any free themes?

Do people typically only rent from "trusted" members? Ive had a few successful transactions here and not a single bad transaction but im by no means a "regular". Would people be comfortable renting from me?

generally people are skeeved out lending things to others, not borrowing things from others. nobody is stupid enough (well, I take that back) to risk their rep over scamming someone for a few dollars

@tokyo there's a few free themes (destiny, cod, some no-game ones) but they all stink. it's as if the people making the themes came up with a neat background but didn't consider the layout of the icons or the fonts/font colors being used (same prob as ps3 themes)

Hi all! Looking for a PS3 phantom of advanced warfare.
Call Of Duty : Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition.

PS4 Resell

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell ($15.00)

1. Kuhliide

2. Kuhliide

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

1. Kuhliide

2. Kuhliide

Call Of Duty : Advanced Warefare Digital Pro Edition.

PS4 Resell

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom

1. Boosted

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

1. Kuhliide

2. Supremacy

3. Supremacy

4. MyCatEdwin

PS4 Resell $20
- skylinersx

PS4 Phantom $10
- Deidara

PS3 Resell $10
- Perfect*Ending
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-
-

Three spots left! :)

you guys have to specify ps3 or ps4 for these games, nobody is a mind reader

i forsee a lot of groups having to do the typical ps4 split... comeon man let the rest of us fill our groups before you swipe up everyone for a second group...

Hey there everyone, I will be in and out quite a bit due to work but I will have a few slots available for COD : AW on PS3 if people are still looking.

I would prefer to only sell phantoms but I might do resell shares for one of the accounts. Both accounts will be with the season pass included. Therefore the phantoms won't have access but the resells would. I need to make sure that anyone who takes a resell slot keeps in contact with me if they sell their slot. This is why I might only sell phantoms.

Anyways, here we go.

Call Of Duty : Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition.

PS4 Resell

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell ($15.00)

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

Call Of Duty : Advanced Warefare Digital Pro Edition.

PS4 Resell

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom

1. Boosted

PS3 Resell ($15.00)

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

I am interested in one of your PS3 resells at $15. But what if this group does not get filled?

Could of sworn I saw someone selling a resell of Shadows of Mordor for PS4.

In the meantime while I look back...

LF: Shadows of Mordor (PS4) resell.

Think I might've messaged that guy just before you did.
Dang it. Well, hope ya get it then.

It's a good game, have a friend who wants to play it. Thought I'd buy it for him.

Had a phantom of it on my main PS4, but I upgraded the 1tb hdd to a 2tb hdd and lost all the phantoms...

Are we doing a free for all on Advance Warfare? I liked the organization of it. We're not getting any new people until Sunday or Monday when people are up in arms about wanting it. Should we wait til then or have free for all and it being cluttered and not being filled up?

If things get really tough I say we join forces with gtz guys to get our groups maxed out. Cod upgrade alliance.
There are plenty groups still over there that need to be filled with PS3 spots. So most likely would have a tough time integrating the groups from here to there and getting users to join in on both. We are limited in the amount of users who still have PS3s. Most of us already moved onto the PS4.

have one account for sale:

bound by flame & lords of the Fallen (PS4 Phantom) $35

or

Infamous Second Son & lords of the Fallen (PS4 Phantom) $35

or

lords of the Fallen (PS4 Phantom) $25

they only allow 15 icons now the balance goes into library.
2.0 update changed it so now all your games(even ones on diff accts) appear in the Library (Like it should have since launch)

As Dizz mentioned, now only 15 of the most RECENT apps/games appear in the Bar.
That's optional. You can change it back in the settings.

So did we give up on the CoD group list to fill the in order?

If so, is anyone free to post slots/groups however they want now? I've been not posting mine for a while because I thought it would be fair to fill them in order.
There never was an agreement to fill them in order. The only ones for that would be those next in line to have their groups filled. While it's nice that you offered to have the other groups filled first, you being group #14(?) would mean your group would never get filled in time.

If three regulars came out and said they are starting a group, where the resells are all occupied, would it be wrong for a phantom to join that group, even though it would be group #18+, or should the phantom join one of the numerous groups that formed earlier? If they join one of the earlier groups, where only the PS4 slots are taken, there is no guarantee it will fill in time.

Short answer: Go ahead and post your slots that are available/your group listing. I would only suggest that you don't spam the thread with it, but as I see others will likely be doing that, you would be at a disadvantage if you don't, so it's up to you.

i forsee a lot of groups having to do the typical ps4 split... comeon man let the rest of us fill our groups before you swipe up everyone for a second group...
The issue with so many Destiny groups is that there is no order to creation of groups. I think I posted a group on page 31 of the thread and about 3 NEW groups have filled between now and then but the original people that were looking to fill a group (wpress, MIAFlSurf, and myself) have yet to get the groups filled. Really sucks there there is no order here on filling.

And if someone did suddenly change their opinion, you'd have a certain someone else quoting them six months from now
O:)

Is it possible. to do ps4 only groups
Yes, but if you're using the standard PS4 rates, it would be a 25/35 split for phantom and resell.

inb4 someone tries to sell you a PS4 phantom in a 6-member group for $25.

bread's done
Back