CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For Sale:

PS4: 38.2GB

Ass Creed Unity phantom - $25 (available 11/10/2014) access Chemical Revolution mission as a bonus

Ps3:

Ass Creed Rogue phantom - $10 (available 11/10/2014) access The Siege of Fort de Sable mission and The Explorer Pack, including new weapons and items + exclusive theme

(PS3 Phantoms)

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Batman: Arkham Origins
  • The Wolf Among Us + Gta 4 [customspoiler='standalone dlc'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony) [/customspoiler]
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
  • Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy
I'll take the AC rogue ps3 phantom.

Deidara, please drop me out of the COD AW group.

Also, please no one should buy WWE 2K15 on PS3/360.  As a WWE fan who has bought the game for 15 years and used to run a dedicated YouTube page for those games, 2K15 on PS3/360 is terrible.  Create a story and create a finisher modes are cut, along with entrances.

Basically, its an unfinished port for the full version.

Deidara, please drop me out of the COD AW group.

Also, please no one should buy WWE 2K15 on PS3/360. As a WWE fan who has bought the game for 15 years and used to run a dedicated YouTube page for those games, 2K15 on PS3/360 is terrible. Create a story and create a finisher modes are cut, along with entrances.

Basically, its an unfinished port for the full version.
THANK YOU! Someone who sees it the same way I do! And "unfinished" is right on the money, I checked everyone's entrances and many of the superstars were missing their minitrons WHICH WERE ALREADY IN THE GAME, you had to assign it to them

Jey Uso has, by default, a stupid preset entrance that makes no sense whatsoever

Who Got NXT is something 2K just built together from the scraps of Defeat/Defend the Streak with the scoring, which has no significance

The only good part of Showcase Mode are the videos before the matches, the rest is just linear and repetitive with sudden difficulty spikes (along with Who Got NXT)

Its literally an unfinished and poorly done copy and paste of 2K14!

I know it's kinda shitty but anyone want to timeshare me COD AW PS4 day one?
If my group fills up I will, for $3/week, but after one week I'd want it back for a week, and then after that week you can rent it again. Hope that makes sense. Doubt my group will fill at this rate tho

pic

22oSLKy.png
Issac is the only good game on there lol.

Anyone have Lords of the Fallen Phantom or timeshare?

Frozen Synapsis Prime should be awesome, the PC game was fantastic. I am looking forward to being able to play it on the Vita (assuming it will be cross-buy anyways).
I'm not so sure it will be, since the Vita version came out last month and there wasn't a PS3 version at the same time. If it is they'd just be asking to piss off more people than already are about "how bad this month is".

If anyone doesn't care about the glitched trophies (I assume most people here don't) they should give Luftrausers a try. Game is very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frozen Synapsis Prime should be awesome, the PC game was fantastic. I am looking forward to being able to play it on the Vita (assuming it will be cross-buy anyways).
https://twitter.com/DoubleElevenLtd/status/527573745318105088

I'm not so sure it will be, since the Vita version came out last month and there wasn't a PS3 version at the same time. If it is they'd just be asking to piss off more people than already are about "how bad this month is".

If anyone doesn't care about the glitched trophies (I assume most people here don't) they should give Luftrausers a try. Game is very good.
Sony doesn't want to risk pissing me off, so they better make it cross-buy.

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmares PS3 - $7.20

Resell - $3.60

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $1.20

No 2nd resell? Yeah, i know rpg came 1st but can we work something out? lol

RDR was the best game i played in a long time, the best of PS3 generation imo. i just keep regreting from selling my disc copy. I didn't play Undead expansion though so would be great to get that.

No 2nd resell? Yeah, i know rpg came 1st but can we work something out? lol

RDR was the best game i played in a long time, the best of PS3 generation imo. i just keep regreting from selling my disc copy. I didn't play Undead expansion though so would be great to get that.
Sorry Mark, no can do. You should grab one of those tantalizing phantoms for barely over a buck though. :)

Starting a late CoD:AW group with a discount.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

-PS4-

(R-$35) ccxxii22

(P-$10)

-PS3-

(R-$5) ZombiesLover

(R-$5) SaiF

(P-$2.50) Kennah

(P-$2.50) fsqchucky

If the ps3 slots don't fill by release they will be dropped.
If a phantom spot frees up for the PS3 version, I'll take that one as well :)

How do you guys fell about COD AW so far, though its not out?  Excited?

My thoughts: I'm worried the maps are too big and complex (like Ghosts').  However, faster pace gaming should remedy that.  I usually buy COD Hardened Editions (or the equivalent), but this year, I'm buying a resell first, then we will see from there.  :)

Anyone be interested in Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL? http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2553-Cartoon-Network-Punch-Time-Explosion-XL

It's on sale for $10 this week, and I was talking to a friend about grabbing it so I thought I'd see if anyone had interest in some phantoms on here. Fairly easy platinum, not very long.

Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL - $9.99

Resell ($3.50): Pantsu

Phantom ($1.50):Crashlen0
Phantom ($1.50):

Added myself!

Sorry Mark, no can do. You should grab one of those tantalizing phantoms for barely over a buck though. :)
Haha It's tempting but i want to keep the game, thanks for the offer though

---------------

I feel bad for this but...

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmares PS3 - $7.20

Resell - $2.40

1. mark77
2. rpg

Phantom - $1.20

Anyways, if anyone wants a phantom go to Yanks group 1st

NBA 2K15 Phantom $20  PS4

Timeshare

Walking Dead Season 2 PS4

Styx Master of Shadows PS4

Anyone be interested in Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL? http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2553-Cartoon-Network-Punch-Time-Explosion-XL

It's on sale for $10 this week, and I was talking to a friend about grabbing it so I thought I'd see if anyone had interest in some phantoms on here. Fairly easy platinum, not very long.

Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL - $9.99

Phantom ($1.50):

Phantom ($1.50):
would you consider taking 1 phantom and 1 resell? I would love to get this game but would prefer a resell

=/ my walking dead season 2 save corrupted right at the end of season 5... What a waste cuz I'm not playing through all that again..

=/ my walking dead season 2 save corrupted right at the end of season 5... What a waste cuz I'm not playing through all that again..
BRO SONY GOT YOUR BACK....... LET SNAKEY REPLAY IT FOR YOU VIA SHAREPLAY THEN DISCONNECT HIM WHEN HE GETS TO THE END.

#PS4MASTERRACE

Am i the only one that cant shareplay? Everytime i try it says: connection not good enough?
My connection is 30mb/s?

Same as this guy.

But PC.

Anyone want Evolve Alpha code PC? dont PM just quote'n'post...I'll see it eventually.
Alpha opens Friday 31st.
I'll take it if it's available. I was given a 2nd code for the XBone instead of PC.

Am i the only one that cant shareplay? Everytime i try it says: connection not good enough? My connection is 30mb/s?
Is that your upload speed? If not then it means very little, not to mention there are other qualifiers such as latency and ports.

[quote name="shady520" post="12196336" timestamp="1414672133"]Is that your upload speed? If not then it means very little, not to mention there are other qualifiers such as latency and ports.[/quote]
Didnt they tell that 5mb was enough?

Having some issues browsing the forum on my phone. It comes up as the full site, which crashes my phone web browser, rather than the mobile one. Anyone got a fix for this?

Also anyone got an OUYA? Got offered one at a cheap price so debating whether to get it.

Having some issues browsing the forum on my phone. It comes up as the full site, which crashes my phone web browser, rather than the mobile one. Anyone got a fix for this?

Also anyone got an OUYA? Got offered one at a cheap price so debating whether to get it.
i thought it was me alone. its not reverting back to mobile version

I BLAME Tokyostomp

bread's done
Back