CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

PSN messaging and Share Play is pissing me off.

Messaging is lagging and takes forever to receive/read, and at times disappears.
And people can't connect to my Share Play party or rather my PS4, with me as a host.

Sufferin' Succatash.
Took me 10 minutes for a message to load earlier. Not sure why messaging is so completely shitty on PS4.

Is it PSN or is it your home network?
Can't be my home network, as on the Xbox One and Wii U messaging is instant.

I got 100mbps down and 10 up. So I don't think so.

Other's have stated the same about PSN's messaging system right now.

Don't know why my PS4 won't let anyone connect to it as a guest for Share Play though.

My timer shows it unlocking at 11 Eastern tonight. I might play for an hour or so before settling down with my warm glass of milk.
why did you buy another copy? you showed us you were playin a copy the other day... modded 360? lol

super weird it unlocks at 11:00 EST on sunday night when its slated for release 12am EST tuesday

why did you buy another copy? you showed us you were playin a copy the other day... modded 360? lol

super weird it unlocks at 11:00 EST on sunday night when its slated for release 12am EST tuesday
8 active friends on the ex-bocks. 81 on PSN.

It appears the unlock code didn't account for our clocks rolling back an hour this morning.

Starting a late CoD:AW group with a discount.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
-PS4-
(R-$35) ccxxii22
(P-$10)

-PS3-
(R-$5)
(R-$5)

(P-$2.50)
(P-$2.50)

If the ps3 slots don't fill by release they will be dropped.
Starting a late CoD:AW group with a discount.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
-PS4-
(R-$35) ccxxii22
(P-$10)

-PS3-
(R-$5)
(R-$5)

(P-$2.50)
(P-$2.50)

If the ps3 slots don't fill by release they will be dropped.
Sorry I can't do the discount group anymore.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4

Resell $35 - Mageshadow

Phantom $25 -

Trusted members only - Must be able to deactivate either tonight or early tomorrow morning ( 6am EST )

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of DutyAdvanced Warfare

[customspoiler='Group']PS4
Resell - $30
1.Cak

Phantom - $20
1. McFryyyyyy (PAID)

PS3
(Because of the upgrade)
Phantoms - $2.50
1.Jmclark(PAID)
2.Jmclark(PAID)
3.Ericpol (PAID)
4.Ericpol (PAID)

Trusted only.. no randoms. No feedback = do not join.
If you cant keep contact or know you're going to take a long time/on the fence.. pls don't join

I'll take the PS4 Phantom - can pay immediately - PM-ing you references[/customspoiler]

COMPLETED.

For those that don't leave the GS thread nows a great time to get n xbone. Especially if u have a 360 or ps3 gathering dust.  trade in an old console get $100 voucher for an xbone  and it stacks with the temporary discounted 350 price.. bam  $250xbone.

For those that don't leave the GS thread nows a great time to get n xbone. Especially if u have a 360 or ps3 gathering dust. trade in an old console get $100 voucher for an xbone and it stacks with the temporary discounted 350 price.. bam $250xbone.
Decent price I suppose. Thanks to Sunset Overdrive, my Xbone interest is up to about 15%, formerly at 0%.

For those that don't leave the GS thread nows a great time to get n xbone. Especially if u have a 360 or ps3 gathering dust. trade in an old console get $100 voucher for an xbone and it stacks with the temporary discounted 350 price.. bam $250xbone.
And just imagine the price of it during Black Friday! Oh god

Decent price I suppose. Thanks to Sunset Overdrive, my Xbone interest is up to about 15%, formerly at 0%.

XboneMasterRace

Did anyone knew that if you bought the  COD AW day zero in the ps3  ps store, your PS4 version will be given in the day of the official  release date?  (Nov 4)

Call of Duty Advance Warfare :

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. skylinersx
Phantom - $10
1. Deidara

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5
1. Deidara
2. Deidara

We need two PS3 Resells filled.

nvm this msg, its crazy, I just contacted a sony guy in the chat and he inform me that today at mid night it will be able to preload

that's $251 too much tho

just bought the playstation gold wireless headset. so good.

hi!

cod aw ps4

resell $35

-stryder43

phantom $25

-

first time doing this so the person that wants the phantom needs to know how to create one :S

Here is an update on my COD: AW group

We just need three more PS3 phantoms!

PS4:

Resell - $20

1. ludwigfrech

Phantom - $10

1. Tokyostomp

Ps3:

Resell - $15

1. ludwigfrech

Phantom - $5

1. ZombiesLover

2. [SIZE=11.8181819915771px]ZombiesLover[/SIZE]

Nice, we need just one more member to complete this challenge!

The challenge is that this group needs to be finished by midnight or it will be disbanded!

I'm Larry Mantle on NPR during the pledge drive!

http://vimeo.com/20536277

People who truly love all variety of games don't need to fanboy. No one wins when you're racist.
you're speaking to someone with 256,000 gamerscore on 360. i'm not consoleist at all (i've owned every single mainstream console from the NES up until this gen), there legitimately isn't anything exclusive announced worth the cost of the console, regardless of what that cost may be, imo. the few exclusives people were hyped for are all either on or coming to PC now, with some franchises not even exclusive anymore whatsoever (titanfall, ryse, etc). i'd sooner buy a 3ds. not saying my opinion is factually correct, its an opinion.

People who truly love all variety of games don't need to fanboy. No one wins when you're racist.
you're speaking to someone with 256,000 gamerscore on 360. i'm not consoleist at all (i've owned p much every mainstream console from the NES up until this gen), there legitimately isn't anything exclusive announced worth the cost of the console, regardless of what that cost may be, imo

you're speaking to someone with 256,000 gamerscore on 360. i'm not consoleist at all (i've owned p much every mainstream console from the NES up until this gen), there legitimately isn't anything exclusive announced worth the cost of the console, regardless of what that cost may be, imo
This argument could be made of the PS4 as well. I remember you making that statement and then recanting it after you bought one.

I also have spread the love across pretty much every console out there too. For the first time, I probably will stick to one console this gen though for the very reason you listed above. This gen, more than any other, has eliminated much need for more than one. The main reason is probably just old age though.

This argument could be made of the PS4 as well. I remember you making that statement and then recanting it after you bought one.
if i didn't have a ps4 or any plans to get one that statement would be different. but even if i didn't have the ps4, the decision would be in its favor by a longshot, if not in terms of library then in terms of the use of hardware (games like metro running significantly worse on xbone a year into the life cycle, not an isolated case either). there's no need to own both, that's a waste of money as 90% of the games are not exclusive to either console. you're paying a premium for exclusives that seem to be dropping in number by the day. but i digress, i don't want this to turn into a console war so lets drop it. i was merely jesting

Can anyone confirm if "phantoming" a ps4 account after the game has been preloaded but before the game releases (ie at this exact moment for cod aw) is ok? Or does the game need to be released/playable first?

I also have spread the love across pretty much every console out there too. For the first time, I probably will stick to one console this gen though for the very reason you listed above. This gen, more than any other, has eliminated much need for more than one. The main reason is probably just old age though.
I hope I don't come to that

Guys, any one of you have a share of plants vs zombies: Garden Warfare for PS3? Please pm if you do, thanks.
Pm riaborg

If anyone has a Best Buy near them they can get $150 towards an Xbox One or $120 towards a PS4 with a last gen trade in. I'm debating on grabbing another to keep the kids off mine.

Nice, we need just one more member to complete this challenge!

The challenge is that this group needs to be finished by midnight or it will be disbanded!

I'm Larry Mantle on NPR during the pledge drive!

http://vimeo.com/20536277
You guys would disband a group over $5? Lol yeesh >.<

If you guys live near a BestBuy, check out that GCU deal. I just bought a $15 GoPhone along with a 2 year subscription to GCU and it made the subscription free.
Guys dunno if you missed his post (or the deal on the page) but this deal is 100% legit. I just went to Best Buy on my lunch break, and in 5 minutes walked out with a 14.99 gophone and a free 2 year GCU membership. I know majority of people here obviously opt for GS but for the titles that you cannot do so with this is handy. Also for the cross console love that finds its way into our chat, this is awesome as it gets you 20% off new games and 10% off pre-owned.

Note: For those who don't know that 2 year GCU costs 119.00 normally.

bread's done
Back