CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Guys dunno if you missed his post (or the deal on the page) but this deal is 100% legit. I just went to Best Buy on my lunch break, and in 5 minutes walked out with a 14.99 gophone and a free 2 year GCU membership. I know majority of people here obviously opt for GS but for the titles that you cannot do so with this is handy. Also for the cross console love that finds its way into our chat, this is awesome as it gets you 20% off new games and 10% off pre-owned.

Note: For those who don't know that 2 year GCU costs 119.00 normally.
Kinda butthurt I just bought it for $30 yesterday when I was picking up Sunset Overdrive, could have saved $15 and got a backup phone. Also just bought a Sprint prepaid LG Volt from them last month too which would have been eligible for the free GCU.

You guys would disband a group over $5? Lol yeesh >.<
Midnight release...

Am I the only one who knows when stomp is high?
I don't smoke.

My body is a temple.

NCGa83A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 2 of the 3 phantoms can download right away anyhow (if I recall the group structure correctly that is).

I've also reached out to ludwig to see if I can snag that spot anyhow.
Cool. He might be at a Gamestop though, lol.

@QDizzle, I gotta drop out the Unity Share we had, got it on Xbone.

Nice, we need just one more member to complete this challenge!

The challenge is that this group needs to be finished by midnight or it will be disbanded!

I'm Larry Mantle on NPR during the pledge drive!

http://vimeo.com/20536277
Fine, I'll take the last slot as well if it doesnt fill.

Evolve alpha keys:

7N2B-82NM-7T7M

7N2B-9PNC-CF3L
7N2D-55N6-PGTJ
7N2D-GTN2-3MHQ

I'm in the ps store and it shows to download the ps3 version when i click on ps4 it's got the price and add to cart but no add to download on the ps4 version. The ps3 version was pre-ordered and is ready for download but not the ps4. Anyone having this problem?

I'm in the ps store and it shows to download the ps3 version when i click on ps4 it's got the price and add to cart but no add to download on the ps4 version. The ps3 version was pre-ordered and is ready for download but not the ps4. Anyone having this problem?

Looking for the following PS4 phantoms/resells.
Minecraft
The Walking Dead Season 1
The Walking Dead Season 2
Any others if the price is under 20$.

Has anyone tried phantoming someone out on PS4 after the primary download of a game finishes and the game is playable? Because I'm currently downloading AW on PS4 because the cross buy just showed up, and the primary download should only take about an hour. If I can phantom after that's finished then we will so that the resells can get downloading their stuff sooner, but we don't want to try it and screw me out of the game if no one has done it before.

COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD COD

Lol, check out the shitstorm Gamestop is getting for it's "Advanced Warfare" Digital codes which are really Xbox $$$

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=advanced%20warfare%20code&src=typd

Has anyone tried phantoming someone out on PS4 after the primary download of a game finishes and the game is playable? Because I'm currently downloading AW on PS4 because the cross buy just showed up, and the primary download should only take about an hour. If I can phantom after that's finished then we will so that the resells can get downloading their stuff sooner, but we don't want to try it and screw me out of the game if no one has done it before.
What?

Only 2 of the 3 phantoms can download right away anyhow (if I recall the group structure correctly that is).

I've also reached out to ludwig to see if I can snag that spot anyhow.
If you're interested he will likely drop his resell spots PS4/PS3.

You can choose whatever you like since you're yanks!

If you want the PS4 phantom I can switch to resell. As long as I get a PS4 slot i'm good.

bread's done
Back