1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

Phantom $25.00

1.) Bhoya

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4) - $59.99

Resell $35.00

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

Phantom $25.00

1.) Bhoya
I'll dip in for those two phantoms. Save myself some money over buying them retail.

Timeshare (PS4)

Driveclub

PVZ Garden Warfare (Who needs advanced when you got Garden)

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Shadow Of Mordor

Styx Master of Shadows.

Resell PS4

NBA 2K15 $28

What happened to this group? Pes 2015 its out for pre-order now and I am so ready for it, anybody hosting? I could, but I don't have enough rep to do so....and the game its $40
I guess there is no one who can host, thats why this group has frozen, at least for now. Mauaus is looking for PS4 version. So its you, Tasihun and me so far for PS3.

I guess there is no one who can host, thats why this group has frozen, at least for now. Mauaus is looking for PS4 version. So its you, Tasihun and me so far for PS3.
I am still up for a ps3 phantom, we can find someone for sure.

I am still up for a ps3 phantom, we can find someone for sure.
Me too. I dont know if Tasihun is still on, he seems to reserved a phantom as well, so I would be only left with resell. I am willing to take it, if others will agree and to complete the group, but then again... Who is hosting? I have no doubt, there should be more people interested in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I dont know if Tasihun is still on, he seems to reserved a phantom as well, so I would be only left with resell. I am willing to take it, if others will agree and to complete the group, but then again... Who is hosting? I have no doubt, there should be more people interested in this game.
yeah, I agree, we still have plenty of time to find another resell guy and a host. If tahisun still in, we are in the right track.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings $5.39+ 7.8GB

$1.80

2.rpg

$0.90

1.kanamit

2. factor747

Assassin's Creed: Unity (38.2GB)

$25 Phantom

1.)

*Bonus: access Chemical Revolution mission

I have sent a request to el queso grande for a GS sub-forum. He said he would consider it and that a thread discussing this should be created in the News, Feedback & Site Assistance forum so other users could chime in.

The thread is located here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/337855-request-for-a-gs-sub-forum/

If you want to make your opinion known on whether a sub-forum is a good or bad idea, or if you have any thoughts on how it could be run more efficiently, do it there.

I'll regularly bump this post, so no need to quote.

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $5.39 (5GB)

$1.80

1. rams81 (Host)

2. Saif

--

$0.90

1. enorris311

PS4 Timeshares:

- Walking Dead Season 1: $1.50/week

- Walking Dead Season 2: $1.50/week

- Legend of Korra: $1.50/week

- Oddworld New N Tasty: $1.00/week

- Guacamelee + Home: $1.00/week

Also have Sound Shapes DLC Add On Pack for $0.50 per day. This can be a PS3 or PS4 timeshare.

Timeshare (PS4)

Driveclub

PVZ Garden Warfare (Who needs advanced when you got Garden)

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Shadow Of Mordor

Styx Master of Shadows.

Resell PS4

NBA 2K15 $28

yeah, I agree, we still have plenty of time to find another resell guy and a host. If tahisun still in, we are in the right track.
I'll join the group for PES 2015 - PS3 and maybe i can be the host :)

PES 2015 PS3 - 40$

Resell 13.33$

1- sdit
2- away ?

Phantom 6.67$

1- Tasihun ?
2- Soccerdude

I'll join the group for PES 2015 - PS3 and maybe i can be the host :)

PES 2015 PS3 - 40$

Resell 13.33$

1- sdit
2- away ?

Phantom 6.67$

1- Tasihun ?
2- Soccerdude
I am glad you edit it, I was goiing to say: "dont forget away" we just need to pm tasihun to make sure that he still in.

Cool, im still in guys, nothing changes. So yeah, we need tasihun to confirm his place and we should be ready to go. :) 

I am glad you edit it, I was goiing to say: "dont forget away" we just need to pm tasihun to make sure that he still in.
Yeah i forgot it, sorry...but that's it, right now we just need the confirmation of Tasihun.

I'll send him a PM.

Anyone want to do a group for PES 2015 for the ps4? I'll take either a resell or phantom. Don't matter to me. Cannot host though unfortunately

Soo rai rai wants to make a thread within a thread about gs?

GameshareCeption!

I got $120 in psn cards, sellin it for $110 paypal! Only high rollers pm me

TMNT: Danger of the Ooze($39.99) PS3

r-$9

=====

p-6.66

1.snakey

2.xlukk

pls fill my spots

Escape Dead Island+Hatsune Miku 2(11/18) PS3

r-

----

p-

1.snakey

2.crashlen0

Anyone get this weird....scary error with PS4:

Some ALL! of my Shares(games from shares) show the Lock when view from my Main, 

How is this possible.

I need to go in the Resells I own and reactivate the games to regain access to the games on my Main...I think I just lost all my Phantoms. =/

EDIT: FIXED!
Well that was some scary bs.

Just had to log back into the users and it unLocked the game for all users.

As if a PS4 system file that keeps track of Users present on the console got corrupted or erased.

Note to anyone that gets this heart-attack of an error. even for phantoms, (as long as the Resell has changed the pass youre fine, just saying, it auto-logged me into one of my Phantoms, I just signed out weird Host practice but guess its fine since I havent been "phantomed" yet) 

Hopefully no one else gets this.

I believe this happened after I had accidentally unplugged my PS4 from the outlet while it was Yellow Light of Standby.

Anyone get this weird....scary error with PS4:

Some ALL! of my Shares(games from shares) show the Lock when view from my Main,

How is this possible.

I need to go in the Resells I own and reactivate the games to regain access to the games on my Main...I think I just lost all my Phantoms. =/
*slaps Hye*

Get a hold of yourself.

Don't do anything. I'll PM you.

raiborg is the wolf, confirmed!

592955cbd8cc390e6aca720d14615477.jpg

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition 69.99 (NOV.18) R-40.83 | P-29.16

R: HyeVltg3
P: 

Not 100% sure, Phantom might be open, group completed back in the beginning of October but Phantom is unresponsive.

So just putting this out here.

Account is already created, funded and Game's Pre-ordered.

Lets clear this up.

Pre-Loads usually open up for most games on Sundays before their Tuesday Releases.

so most likely DAI will be pre-loadable next Sunday (16th) unless otherwise stated.

Lets clear this up.

Pre-Loads usually open up for most games on Sundays before their Tuesday Releases.

so most likely DAI will be pre-loadable next Sunday (16th) unless otherwise stated.
Isnt Far Cry 4 available for preload this sunday or next tuesday?

Sundays for all pre-loads.

This Sunday- Ass Creed Unity

Next Sunday- GTA V, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age, Littlebigplanet 3, WWE 2k15

still got 120 in psn for 110 paypal

bread's done
Back