CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Time to butt in again.

LF: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) Resell.

Have: Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3) Resell.

I'd have brought the b's and the h's, but seems like nobody appreciates them. :cry:
Do you have to be the resell on shadow of mordor? If you don't then I can host a group and you can be the phantom :O. Let me know thanks.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-152#entry11304495

"io: OK, now that you've drawn my attention to this thread it is time to behave. I just deleted tons of posts and if it continues I will be handing out temp bans.

I took care of the feedback issue with the understanding that that would be the END of it - but apparently that was not the case. I don't want to have to delete another message in here."

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-127#entry11304513

"Cak: Understood."

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-152#entry11323309

"CaseyRyback: Your reasonable response got [Wohlstand] booted. The responses piss me off as much as his trolling. These big threads take forever to delete posts and it pisses me off when I have to delete everyone's cute responses.

If you want someone booted quicker, then don't respond and just report."

-------------------

The following take place after being asked by two mods to cut it out. While the mods were not addressing Cak alone, he was one of the members involved in both instances.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-492#entry11650575

"Cak: I know I'm going to rustle some jimmies and people are going to call me insensitive, but: *proceeds to post an image with a caption that calls those who argue on the internet retarded*"

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-208#entry11371832

"Considering the fact that you're a nobody to me.. that is true."

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-267#entry11418957

"Jesus Christ.. Prav.. It's about time you give that shit a rest and get off my dick."

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-270#entry11421235

"Speak for yourself.. Why don't you just put me on the ignore list? I have you and most of your sheep on there."

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-296#entry11445726

"Also, I asked yesterday for those I have bought resell from in the Past can you please contact me.. Because I lost all of my shares due to my PS3's HDD dying, but no one has stepped up. So I've decided to just post the PayPal Transactions page here and maybe someone who's worked with most of you could let me know who you are on CAG so I can get this ball rolling."

Now, can you dudes give a reason for why Cak should not be banned? If you don't want to ban him outright, no problem, just ban him from gamesharing. Make it so if he posts in the thread or buys or sells any slots, he will be banned from the site entirely. All I'm asking for is a little consistency. How is it that Meek and Locoxx are banned, as well as dudes who mess with the feedback system, but this guy isn't?

Io, I would also like to remind you that I asked for ShadowLombax to be banned about 6 months before he scammed multiple users.

C'MON SCOTCH!

Just one more feedback and you can join us in the Cant-read-shit-with-this-gray-bkg-its-an-annoyance-who-the-hell-opted-for-this-shit MASTER RACE! =D

Sorry to ask this here, I just can't find it and my only friends are on this forum.

Is there a forum for selling coupons? I have a few $100 off an Xbox one coupons and they actually work somehow so I don't want them going to waste.

The new CoD actually sounds fun, read about the MP and I LOVE customization!

Do you guys recommend it? (If it's I'll try to look for a share) I didn't like Ghost though!
You should get it bro, the shares are cheap and the game is great, the MP us very alike to BO2 (map design) but with more mobility and way more fast paced plus the customization. I didn't liked ghost at all and so far I'm really liking this one.

Also is the user "adawang" a known scammer or something? Seems chill but want to ask if I'm missing something or just a new user before I do business with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 kvntwvlf (buyer)
+1 MikeKeese (buyer)
+1 gamerGirl34 (buyer)
+1 Tu13es (Destiny group)
+2 frombrknwings (Destiny group)
+1 ThizzianaStoned (Destiny group)
+1 snakeybro (Destiny group)
+1 Mirmo (seller)
+1 Amir (seller)
+1 The Furry Panda (buyer)
+1 jrsmaster411 (seller)
+1 Rolandino1 (buyer)
+1 Souljah (buyer)
+1 ChristDeBurg (buyer)
+3 csidegamer (buyer)
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HOW LONG AGO DID YOU SHARE WIT THESE GUYS I WILL NOT GO BACK 10-15 PAGES TO MATCH AND MARRY

+1 to Soccerdude, bought his phantom of BL:TPS
IM GONNA PUT A NOTE NEXT TO LHEANNE AS ITS CLEAR SOCCER DUDE KNOWS "HER" AND IS BUILDING FEEDBACK REP

Soccerdude

Posted Yesterday, 03:23 PM

+1 to Lheanne. She bought from me a phantom of Borderlands The Pres-equel.

Sorry to ask this here, I just can't find it and my only friends are on this forum.

Is there a forum for selling coupons? I have a few $100 off an Xbox one coupons and they actually work somehow so I don't want them going to waste.
why don't you try and sell it on the Xbox code trading thread... are those the ones for trading in a console? If they are I think that you should be able to sell it easily for 80~90 bucks on there... although be careful in there with the scammers (the only time I was scammed it was on there)

why don't you try and sell it on the Xbox code trading thread... are those the ones for trading in a console? If they are I think that you should be able to sell it easily for 80~90 bucks on there... although be careful in there with the scammers (the only time I was scammed it was on there)
I can't find any kind of code trading thread ;_; and yes.

I can't find any kind of code trading thread ;_; and yes.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/248120-official-xbox-marketplace-trade-thread-read-the-op-one-post-every-three-days/

If it's that thread I think it breaks rule #4

Also is the user "adawang" a known scammer or something? Seems chill but want to ask if I'm missing something or just a new user before I do business with them.
ooops. I didn't know when you said "you just asked" mean you were asking here. lol.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HOW LONG AGO DID YOU SHARE WIT THESE GUYS I WILL NOT GO BACK 10-15 PAGES TO MATCH AND MARRY

IM GONNA PUT A NOTE NEXT TO LHEANNE AS ITS CLEAR SOCCER DUDE KNOWS "HER" AND IS BUILDING FEEDBACK REP

Soccerdude

[/*]

Posted Yesterday, 03:23 PM
+1 to Lheanne. She bought from me a phantom of Borderlands The Pres-equel.
may I ask whats going on? The user Lheanne bought a phantom of borderlands pre.sequel from me, I +1 her (first I post as "him") then she send me another msg stating that it was "her" meaning she is a female, I dont know him/her we are not doing building rep and please, stop treating me like a criminal.

Anyone can help me to get a PES 2015 phantom? I can do upfront but if I need to pay upfront cost, I would like to do it with a very trustworthy member. any help would be appreciated. 

thanks

A couple of pages late, but Digimon World 2 was superior to Digimon World :).  Virtually Digimon Pokemon 3v3 battles with evolution, fusing, the whole shebang.  

Also, I hear through the grapevine that Madden 15 PS4 is 50% off on the EU store.  Anyone who can purchase want to do a split?  I'd be fine with a phantom.  

A couple of pages late, but Digimon World 2 was superior to Digimon World :). Virtually Digimon Pokemon 3v3 battles with evolution, fusing, the whole shebang.

Also, I hear through the grapevine that Madden 15 PS4 is 50% off on the EU store. Anyone who can purchase want to do a split? I'd be fine with a phantom.
Well they are different. The first one was more tamagotchi in 3D. I thought 3 was great too but the loads were one of the worst experiences I ever had. The spiritual successor to World 1 was really good but sadly it never came stateside. Dusk/Dawn (their Pokemon competition) and Championship (felt a lot more [SIZE=13.63636302948px]tamagotchi) were also excellent. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px]Data Squad and 4 on the other hand were pretty bad. [/SIZE]

I'm definitely going to import the one coming to vita. Too bad this one won't come stateside either as they said they might depending on Digimon battle and we both know this isn't going to sell well.

South Park PS3 Resell - $8

Legend of Korra PS4 resell - $8

Digimon Rumble PS3 ($40)

resell ($13.33)

1. pancakes (host)

phantom ($6.67)

1. pantsu

Dragon Age PS4 ($60)

Resell ($35)

1. pancakes

phantom ($25)

yeah I know that, but I think that rule is more related to free stuff and I don't think that his coupon falls into that category... even though at the time I frequented that thread, I remember reading that the prohibition towards free stuff was suspended (by the mods), that is why you'll find there even beta codes for sale now.

SO you sold a phantom to someone who joined the site 2-3 days ago not a single post made? NICE!!!!!!! ALL IS FORGIVEN
Q, please chill, he/she paid first and I gave the game to download, why is this so weird?. I really dont know this person, we just traded and thsts it.

Hey, is anyone else having trouble getting into the CoD MP? I tried to log in last night and this afternoon and couldn't again... what the hell! I was able to play Destiny without any problem though.

Hey, is anyone else having trouble getting into the CoD MP? I tried to log in last night and this afternoon and couldn't again... what the hell! I was able to play Destiny without any problem though.
Since day 0 I've had a rough time finding people to get into a lobby with if that's what you mean. Usually it says there's only 1 game going on while I'm searching and it doesn't want to let me into it.

Since day 0 I've had a rough time finding people to get into a lobby with if that's what you mean. Usually it says there's only 1 game going on while I'm searching and it doesn't want to let me into it.
No I can't even get into that page... I can't get passed trough the siging into call of duty servers screen... after a while it gives me failed to sign in error.

Qdizzle I have to come clean. Soccerdude is my uncle and I'm only 8 years old. He pays me and my cousins to pretend to "buy his phantoms" so he can "build his rep." He doesn't even own a Playstation system, dude is just whacked out about rep and it's taken over our lives. Someone please save me, he's about to be back from the library (went to check the forums) and I can't take it anymore.

Qdizzle I have to come clean. Soccerdude is my uncle and I'm only 8 years old. He pays me and my cousins to pretend to "buy his phantoms" so he can "build his rep." He doesn't even own a Playstation system, dude is just whacked out about rep and it's taken over our lives. Someone please save me, he's about to be back from the library (went to check the forums) and I can't take it anymore.
don't know if you're being serious or not :/ lol.

Anyways, can someone inform me on whats going on? Cbfd reading every single post lol

He came back. My punishment for coming clean plus not telling him I had Internet on my phone is having to play Fifa all night long with a broken Kinect. Please pray for me.

I had problems getting in to free for all I then tried teamdeath match and was able to get into that.

I had problems getting in to free for all I then tried teamdeath match and was able to get into that.

Anyone got a jak and daxter HD collection share? Or any shares with any of the games? I'll buy them individually if I have to, shoot me a pm.

Quick question. If I have a phantom of a game and I plan on getting a resell of the same game, will I have to redownload the whole game?

Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 - $60

(A must for AC fans since this is separate from Unity).

Resell - $30

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

1. KaptainAK

2. Teh Reaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dgUPQVnv0&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh-dgUPQVnv0&has_verified=1

PS3 Lego Super Group of Awesome Fun and Other Cool Stuff

LEGO Batman 2, LEGO Lord of the Rings & LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 - $16.20

Resell - $8.10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $2.70

1. Reserved

Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 - $60

(A must for AC fans since this is separate from Unity).

Resell - $30

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

1. KaptainAK
2.Teh Reaper
added myself :D also making s group for
WWE 2K15 PS4($60)
Resell($35)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($25)

Add yourself if interested please have feedback.

Preload Tomorrow.

PS3

Assassin's Creed: Rogue $10 Phantom

PS4

Assassin's Creed: Unity  (38.2GB) $25 Phantom

So I was extremely impatient yesterday to play CoD AW, I made a new account and bought it and phantomed it on MY PS4. So I have a Resell available.

Someone pmed me asking if it was crossbuy through ps3, does this mean I can download it on ps3 and have 2 resells and 2 phantoms? Or is it too late since I only bought it through PS4?

So I was extremely impatient yesterday to play CoD AW, I made a new account and bought it and phantomed it on MY PS4. So I have a Resell available.

Someone pmed me asking if it was crossbuy through ps3, does this mean I can download it on ps3 and have 2 resells and 2 phantoms? Or is it too late since I only bought it through PS4?
you already phantomed so you have 1 ps4 resell and 2 ps3 resells left

bread's done
Back