CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Looking for a PS4 Evil Within or Assassin's Creed Unity timeshare for around $3 for a week.

By the way, how are you guys liking Unity? I know it has a plethora of problems regarding framerate and glitches but is the actual game fun like AC2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't watched anything WWE in awhile, despite subscribing to the WWE Network app....

Are they still pushing Ryback?

Looking forward to WWE 2k15 more than the other 4 games.
I am super excited too- Far Cry 3 was one of my favorite games of last gen, so I should be good until the new year gaming wise. The Big Guy was injured for awhile but just came back and looks like they're renewing their push. He's super over and they're giving him a chance to talk now too. He is gonna be in a big match at Wrestlemania (against Rusev maybe??)

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $10

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10 (or rent $1/week)

Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent $1/week)

Transistor Phantom - $4

Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15 (or rent $1.50/week)

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5 (regulars only)

Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $4

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $4

Injustice Ultimate Phantom - free (regulars only)

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Entwined - $0.25/week

Infamous First Light - $0.50/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1/week

Metro Redux - $1.50/week

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50/week

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1/week

Shadow Warrior - $1.25/week

Currently being rented:

PS4: (per week)

Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1

Destiny- $1.50

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50

Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50

Far Cry 4 - $1.50

Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50

Infamous Second Son - $1

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75

The Evil Within - $1.50

The Last of Us Remastered - $1.50

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

twas the night before

WWE 2K15 FARCRY4 DRAGONAGE INQ. & GTAV

And all through the thread not a creature was stirring

Not even a CAG.

twas the night before

WWE 2K15 FARCRY4 DRAGONAGE INQ. & GTAV

And all through the thread not a creature was stirring

Not even a CAG.
Tokyo's drinking

Gwiz is watching My Little Pony

Raiborg is investigating

rpg is watching football

stotch is quoting tylerh

wpress is watching wrestling

Mark77 is missing

Mageshadow is taking a deuce

ThEliteOne is trophy hunting

synnarc is taking back medication

You misplaced your capslock key

And I'm watching streams

Tokyo's drinking

Raiborg is investigating

rpg is watching football

stotch is quoting tylerh

Mark77 is missing

And I'm watching streams
All of you are doing fun stuff... meanwhile I have to work... and the saddest part is that I'll have to work tomorrow with FC4 and DA sitting on my library. :wall:

Tokyo's drinking

Raiborg is investigating

rpg is watching football

stotch is quoting tylerh

Mark77 is missing

And I'm watching streams
You know me well.

Tokyo's drinking

Raiborg is investigating

rpg is watching football

stotch is quoting tylerh

Mark77 is missing

And I'm watching streams
U FORGOT ME BRO

Borderlands Pre-Sequel Season Pass resell- $13

Escape Dead Island($39.99) PS3/out tomorrow!

r-$13

1.pantsu

======

p-$6.66

1.snakey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urv5v9ygYnI

Dragon age Inquisition
1 me Resell
2 Phantom

Pm me when u add yourself I want this up and running tonight.

Have:

- WWE 2k15 -- PS4 Resell (has a locked spot tied to it -- not my choice or is it my spot, just hosting)

- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare & Assassin's Creed Unity -- PS4 Resell

- Duck Dynasty -- PS4 Resell

- NBA Live 15 -- PS4 Resell

Interested in any of the above, especially WWE 2k15, let me know.

i read on reddit that tomorrow 9am will be a 2x1 on ps4  games on amazon, let's hope they include ps4 digital games >.<

I'd rather see it on Vita games, to be honest. I ain't got no PS4. :nottalking:
Pick up a solid used one off eBay when Black Friday week rolls around.

Or get a cheap defective one that's still under warranty, and have Sony send you a replacement for Free.

Pick up a solid used one off eBay when Black Friday week rolls around.
Or get a cheap defective one that's still under warranty, and have Sony send you a replacement for Free.
Amazon Warehouse has PS4s on a daily basis in the $250-350 range. Keep a look out.

Haven't watched anything WWE in awhile, despite subscribing to the WWE Network app....
Are they still pushing Ryback?

Looking forward to WWE 2k15 more than the other 4 games.

Also, have a resell of COD:AW and AC: Unity on one account (PS4).
Asking $45 Paypal for it.
A while is an understatement. Ryback hasn't gotten a push since like 2012. But actually two weeks ago he returned from an injury and is getting a monster push right now. The big guy went from a tag team jobber to an upper mid carder. Let's just hope he doesn't keep that meat hook clothesline stiff ever again cause giving Ziegler a concussion got him a lot of heat. ryback in the doghouse was awful.

But a big mania 31 match? Prob not. Ryback is somewhat over but still needs a lot of work in the ring and on the mic. This push he's getting could very well end the day after survivor series and Vince can have him fighting axel for 3 months. Wwe is in a desperation state with Bryan and reigns out and needed to scramble for suitable temp replacements. Or I'm wrong and Vince finally came back around on the big guy. I hope I'm wrong.

Shoutout to Q for completing the raid for the first time yesterday. And for what it's worth, he's the only lvl 25 I've seen do it (I do not recommend). People -- level your shit. Even without raid gear you can still reach upwards of 29. Q is currently sitting on an exotic helm, and like 2 legendaries or some shit lol. None of it upgraded! Yeah, mat farming can be tedious, but there's a nice little exploit that makes it go much faster.

GTA GS crew:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/cagelite

lol, there are like four CAG crews on there, but if I remember correctly the above was created by someone in this thread.

Servers are gettin swamped tonight.  Only 11 hrs to dl 3.94 gb of far cry 4. awesome

I got a NBA 2k15(PS4) resell- $30 or obo

Tokyo's drinking
Raiborg is investigating
rpg is watching football
stotch is quoting tylerh
Mark77 is missing
And I'm watching streams
43erTsV.jpg

Shoutout to Q for completing the raid for the first time yesterday. And for what it's worth, he's the only lvl 25 I've seen do it (I do not recommend). People -- level your shit. Even without raid gear you can still reach upwards of 29. Q is currently sitting on an exotic helm, and like 2 legendaries or some shit lol. None of it upgraded! Yeah, mat farming can be tedious, but there's a nice little exploit that makes it go much faster.

GTA GS crew:

lol, there are like four CAG crews on there, but if I remember correctly the above was created by someone in this thread.
maaaan I saw you two playing he raid! Why don't you invited me!??? Next time don't leave behind and invite!

Little Big Planet [PS3]
$20
1. Shaggyc

$10
1. gamerGirl34
2. xGwiZ96x

That looks a little better. Just need one more resell and were golden. Anyone else interested?

GTA GS crew:

We have some really badass ugly mothafuckers in there

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/cagelite/games/gtav/ps3/snapmatic

Can you link to the reddit thread?
well not the same thread but here it is

www.reddit.com/r/ps4/comments/2mlmyi/image_ps4_games_available_in_amazon_b2g1_free

posting on my ps vitaa so let me know if the link is ok

Also i hope they add more games to the promotion :S

also my bad I misread it, it was b2g1 not 2x1

Anyone hosting Far Cry 4? I'll take a resell or phantom - PM me for faster response
Come on now - I can't be the only one who wants to piss off Pagan Min to see what happens when he really loses his $h1t

Little Big Planet 3 [PS3]

$20

1.  shaggyc

$10

1. gamerGirl34

2. xGwiZ96x

Just need 1 more resell! Come on, fun platformer & constantly new content to play everyday with great levels people make! 

Leaving in a bit to go wait to pick up DA:I... it's fucking 20 degrees but it feels like negative 5 outside. The roads are shit and I'm about to go drive 20 minutes to pick up a game at midnight. 

At least I have tomorrow off. 

Wish me luck in getting home safely

GTA GS crew:

That shot was crazy. I eventually go the hang of it though..... Got 1 hour sleep and my alarm went off to get up for work but that aetheon assault rifle should be worth it

That shot was crazy. I eventually go the hang of it though..... Got 1 hour sleep and my alarm went off to get up for work but that aetheon assault rifle should be worth it
The Aetheon's Epilogues only perk is that it does void damage and is legendary so you can use another exotic heavy or special. Other than that, the Suros Regime is better.

Im always using Aetheons Ep these days though because I cant live without my Gjallahorn.

Leaving in a bit to go wait to pick up DA:I... it's fucking 20 degrees but it feels like negative 5 outside. The roads are shit and I'm about to go drive 20 minutes to pick up a game at midnight.

At least I have tomorrow off.

Wish me luck in getting home safely
i wish no luck on a man spending extra money and effort just to be able to play a cross platform game on xbone... pshaw

bread's done
Back