CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

[quote name="synnarc" post="12249240" timestamp="1416324822"]It does NOT.[/quote]
Glad they fixed that. My Gta v install (ps3) was a pita because of that nonsense.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Resell: breakfuss
Phantom: OPEN

fuck it. I'll give Bioware another chance. PM if interested in the phantom slot. The reviews/user impressions have worn my resolve down. Ugh, but if I get this it means I won't have much time for Destiny. Jesus, why go MONTHS with the occasional release and then dump everything at the same time?! I didn't even realize LBP3 was out today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phantom: OPEN

fuck it. I'll give Bioware another chance. PM if interested in the phantom slot. The reviews/user impressions have worn my resolve down. Ugh, but if I get this it means I won't have much time for Destiny. Jesus, why go MONTHS with the occasional release and then dump everything at the same time?! I didn't even realize LBP3 was out today.
same here dragon age is dling home right now and between that and destiny hmm i may be pre occupied a while.

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $6
Dead Space 3 DLC Awakened - $2

(PS3 phantoms)
Assassins Creed: Rogue - $10
Alien: Isolation - $7
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Risen 3 - $5
Minecraft, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - $4
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
Narco Terror, Sacred Citadel + DLC - $2
Sanctum 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Ed. - $4
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, XCOM Enemy Within - $3
Risen 2 DLC - $4
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $3

(PS4 phantoms)
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]AC4 Season Pass - $3[/SIZE]
Assassins Creed 4 - $8
COD: Ghost - $8
Natural Doctrine - $8

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free

Phantom: Enorris311

I'll take the phantom.

I might have:

2x Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition Resells PS3 $22

The Evil Within w/ Season Pass PS3 Resell - $23

My group and I aren't really feeling the game. We'll probably jump on the LBP3 boat. If interested in any of the above slots please P.M me.

Could someone host WWE 2k15 Digital Deluxe Edition for a friend and I? I could PayPal the $80 ahead of time of course.

Edit: All good.

Did anyone else get Far Cry 4 on PS3? NA version is apparently broke as fuck. Neither of the two phantoms in my group have been able to play it, because they both get the error mentioned by people in this thread on the Ubi forum. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953543-PS3-two-bugs-one-minor-and-one-game-breaking?s=188f1197eaf00691e5567099571e7e4a
No but it reminds me of when LA Noire came to the PS Store and had a broken install. Took it about a week to get fixed. This situation seems a little different though so hopefully it doesn't take that long.

Did anyone else get Far Cry 4 on PS3? NA version is apparently broke as fuck. Neither of the two phantoms in my group have been able to play it, because they both get the error mentioned by people in this thread on the Ubi forum. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953543-PS3-two-bugs-one-minor-and-one-game-breaking?s=188f1197eaf00691e5567099571e7e4a
No but it reminds me of when LA Noire came to the PS Store and had a broken install. Took it about a week to get fixed. This situation seems a little different though so hopefully it doesn't take that long.

Yeah, it seems like it's an issue with the NA version as a whole and not just the install, since people who the physical version are getting the same issue.

Anyone know how to verify that dragon age is completely downloaded without going through the first mission?

Anyone know how to verify that dragon age is completely downloaded without going through the first mission?
On your dashboard hit options over the game then go to information. There should be a field that says Download Status with either a xGB/xGB or "Completed" beside it.

#ps4masterace feels no pity for last gen peasants
I'm getting the PS4 version as well, I just want to get the PS3 version out of the way first so I can blow myself (away) with the PS4 version, same as I did with Advanced Warfare. :p Looks like that plan is on hold for now though. :/

Is anyone getting error NP-32062-3 on PS4 when trying to start Far Cry 4? The game wont start...

EDIT: I solved this myself. Putting the system into safe mode and choosing option 5 Rebuild Data Base does the trick.

Looks like everything is out now-

Never Alone- $13.49 ps plus/14.99 non ps plus

Rollers of the Realm- $8.99

Escape Dead Island- $39.99/4gb

Adventure Time: SOTNK- $39.99/323 mb

Jackbox Party Pack- $24.99

Last call for Escape Dead Island! only 1 resell and 1 phantom needed. $13 for resell and $6 for phanty. Easy plat!

Blands Pre-Sequel Season Pass resell- $13 or obo

NBA 2k15 resell(PS4)- $25 or obo (pending)

need monies fast!

Have:

PS4 Resell - The Evil Within - $24

Want:
PayPal
GTA V Phantom

Little Big Planet 3 Phantom

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition $5, 3.2GB

$1.67

2.rpg

$0.83

Looks like everything is out now
You forgot Final Stand. You're getting old, John.

Any of you fools have a phantom with BF4 Premium on your PS4? I want to put an end to the speculation that you can access the DLC that has released since you've been phantomed. If it works, you should be able to get all of the DLC associated with Premium. If it doesn't, you would have wasted a few minutes of your time. PM me if interested in trying it.

[Newbies may join with full game deposit that will be refunded once their download/install is complete]
DRAGON AGE REQUISITION (PS3)
Resell
1)
2)
Phantom
1)iwarboY
2)Albani
Sorry but I am getting a phantom from Kuhliide. Try hitting him up he may still have the other phantom available.

Anyone having troubles connecting to GTA online on PS4 or it is just my shitty internet connection?

You forgot Final Stand. You're getting old, John.

Any of you fools have a phantom with BF4 Premium on your PS4? I want to put an end to the speculation that you can access the DLC that has released since you've been phantomed. If it works, you should be able to get all of the DLC associated with Premium. If it doesn't, you would have wasted a few minutes of your time. PM me if interested in trying it.
i dont count add ons, especially for a crappy fps game :p

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $6
Dead Space 3 DLC Awakened - $2

(PS3 phantoms)
Assassins Creed: Rogue - $10
Alien: Isolation - $7
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Risen 3 - $5
Minecraft, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - $4
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
Narco Terror, Sacred Citadel + DLC - $2
Sanctum 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Ed. - $4
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, XCOM Enemy Within - $3
Risen 2 DLC - $4
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $3

(PS4 phantoms)
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]AC4 Season Pass - $3[/SIZE]
Assassins Creed 4 - $8
COD: Ghost - $8
Natural Doctrine - $8

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4) - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1,
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
I'd like rogue if you have it....

Odd request: Anyone have GTA5 on PS3/360? I need someone to play a new game with a new Social Club account until after the intro of the game.(heard its like 10 mins) Anyways Im looking to get the "Returning Gamers" additional content. Ill make an account, you log in and play the game then you log out and I check the profile to see if its logged. Im willing to pay $1 Paypal as thats what I have atm. Anyone interested please PM. Weird I know but I never owned the last gen versions! Anyone willing to help please? (not sure where to request this honestly)

Edit: Got help, Thanx Trophy DLC. One of the GOAT!!!

Anyone interested in a phantom of my main in about a week?

PS+ Until Next June

Destiny PS4

Minecraft PS4

I'd sell it for fairly cheap. Vets only, because ya know, my main.

[Newbies may join with full game deposit that will be refunded once their download/install is complete]

DRAGON AGE REQUISITION (PS3)
Resell
1)
2)
Phantom
1)iwarboY
2)

If anyone is interested, you may take over the hosting position and purchase the pro edition including the bells and whistles.

Really great game! The multiplayer is outstanding ~

bread's done
Back