CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I had one for about 4 or 5 months and then sold it. It's a nice piece of hardware but really lacking in the game department imo. Even with the Plus games which aren't anything special, and constantly deleting games because I had an 8GB card was so annoying. Remote Play is also cool in concept but for me it's not rational. Why play a slightly delayed PS4 game on a smaller screen when I can just go play it on my regular TV? If you change your mind I'd try Cowboom- I got a like new one for about $110 or so
yeah i think i'm gonna just pass after i looked at hte library. that $150 3ds XL with new super mario bros 2 at walmart is far more appealing

yeah i think i'm gonna just pass after i looked at hte library. that $150 3ds XL with new super mario bros 2 at walmart is far more appealing
That *is* a better deal and the 3ds is a good system but don't sleep on the Vita. It's got a lot of good games in a lot of different genres. Also, the hardware is way more impressive, and like ya said, it's got remote play functionality too.

That *is* a better deal and the 3ds is a good system but don't sleep on the Vita. It's got a lot of good games in a lot of different genres. Also, the hardware is way more impressive, and like ya said, it's got remote play functionality too.
yeah but i heard the remote play is laggy, and if i can't use it while i netflix on my ps4, i don't really need it for that.

list me off 10-15 exclusives worth buying it for that aren't 100 hour JRPGs (i'm a big fan of the genre but have no time for those anymore)

I will be making the following PS4 groups, I'm willing to take newbs with full deposit.

FIFA 15
R- $20.5
ludwigfrech

P- $14.5

Shadow of Mordor & Evil Within
(Can make separate groups for these)
R- $35
ludwigfrech

P- $25
Hey I'm down for the Shadow of Mirror slot for 12.50. I can send the full deposit if you PM me the info.

yeah but i heard the remote play is laggy, and if i can't use it while i netflix on my ps4, i don't really need it for that.

list me off 10-15 exclusives worth buying it for that aren't 100 hour JRPGs (i'm a big fan of the genre but have no time for those anymore)
Remote play is shitty

I haven't turned on my Vita in almost a year.  I almost had it sold for $150 a few months back but the guy backed out at the last minute. It sits on my end stand in the padded case to muffle the vibration of my phone at night.

*edit*

I play my 3DSXL quite frequently. Currently rocking out the new Pokemon every time my wife goes into a store.

Last edited by a moderator:

I regret selling my 3DS XL. The only non-JRPG exclusive (I'm not a big fan) really worth playing imo is Killzone Mercenary. Mario 3D Land, DK, Mario Golf, Smash Bros, Fire Emblem is terrific, the Zelda games. 3DS isn't as impressive hardware wise, but it's cheaper and has tons of more desirable games. The activation/login system with Vita is also frustrating but gamesharing has spoiled me.

I regret selling my 3DS XL. The only non-JRPG exclusive (I'm not a big fan) really worth playing imo is Killzone Mercenary. Mario 3D Land, DK, Mario Golf, Smash Bros, Fire Emblem is terrific, the Zelda games. 3DS isn't as impressive hardware wise, but it's cheaper and has tons of more desirable games. The activation/login system with Vita is also frustrating but gamesharing has spoiled me.
tempted to get that 3ds, but the library there also seems kind of weak. don't care about fire emblem or mario sports games/party. the main things intriguing me are the zelda games, pokemon, smash, and luigis mansion... no trophies tho.... hmm

Would anyone be interested in a ps4 phantom of Infamous Second Son and Shadow of Mordor for $20? If not I'll just pick up a physical tomorrow.

Timeshare PS4

WWE 2K15

Drive club

The Evil Within

Plants vs Zombies GW

Shadow of Mordor

Walking Dead Season 2

Styx Master of Shadows

Wolf Among Us

Transformersise of the Dark Spark

I was thinking in doing a multi-game group but i just don't have much space left on my PS3's so i'll start one only for Naruto.
Idk if i will have luck tough, probably who likes the anime already bought the game on release. I should stop doing groups for niche games and start doing for games that most people play lol

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution(PS3) - $25

Resells - $8.33
Phantoms - $4.17
1.mark77

-----------

Zen Pinball 2 group(most recent packs plus some free) - 15$ *available on Dec, 9*

FX Core [Pasha, Secrets of Deep, Rome, Biolab] -$10
South Park [2 tables] - $5
Venom - FREE
Super League - FREE
Ninja Gaiden - FREE
Sorcerer's Lair - FREE

PS4
Resell - $5
Marauder7
Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77
Phantoms - $1.25
1.oldirtybastard

--------

For last, anyone have Castlevania Los2 DLC? Phantom or timeshare, PM me w/ prices. Thanks!

LF: Phantom partner for a large share account of the following PS4 games.

FIFA 15 (PS4) PS4 $34.99
inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) PS4 $19.99
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) PS4 $29.99
NHL15 (PS4) PS4 $35.99
Sniper Elite 3 PS4 $24.99
The Evil Within (PS4) PS4 $29.99
Transistor (PS4) PS4 $7.99

$111/$74 split -- I'll be the $111 Resell

Must be able to do this with me before the end of this weekend.

LF: Phantom partner for a large share account of the following PS4 games.

FIFA 15 (PS4) PS4 $34.99
inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) PS4 $19.99
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) PS4 $29.99
NHL15 (PS4) PS4 $35.99
Sniper Elite 3 PS4 $24.99
The Evil Within (PS4) PS4 $29.99
Transistor (PS4) PS4 $7.99

$111/$74 split -- I'll be the $111 Resell

Must be able to do this with me before the end of this weekend.

[quote name="Albani" post="12278534" timestamp="1417131367"]Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3) $19.99
Resell $6.67
1.KingZ
Phantom $3.33
1. Albani
2. Albani

Please add yourself if you are interested.[/quote]
I'm in, though just started few other games like DBZ, BF BC2 - Best BF I've ever played, Destiny and Binding of Issac Rebirth.

Game of Thrones out Tuesday *PS4,

*PS3 12/9

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/538074007393026048

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking in doing a multi-game group but i just don't have much space left on my PS3's so i'll start one only for Naruto.
Idk if i will have luck tough, probably who likes the anime already bought the game on release. I should stop doing groups for niche games and start doing for games that most people play lol

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution(PS3) - $25

Resells - $8.33
Phantoms - $4.17
1. mark77
2. Pantsu
I'll take resell as well if someone wants phantom

bread's done
Back