CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Happy belated Thanksgiving, fellas. Nobody trying to jump on that Diablo III for PS4? Let me know if my prices are off.

Diablo III (PS4):
Resell: Breakfuss ($20)
phantom: OPEN ($15)

Let's hope this one properly displays HD content.
the one i'm using now does. i'm about 5 hours into far cry 4 and still think the majority of it looks like it could have been done on last gen lol. cutscenes are deff next gen tho

Happy belated Thanksgiving, fellas. Nobody trying to jump on that Diablo III for PS4? Let me know if my prices are off.

Diablo III (PS4):
Resell: Breakfuss ($20)
phantom: OPEN ($15)

Let's hope this one properly displays HD content.
I'll be your huckleberry, but I won't be home until tomorrow.

wow frozen welcome back to the thread. Way to make an entrance
I am lurking here all the time, watching everything that's going on, in the shadows... and to eventually achieve world domination. Until then I am fine purchasing phantoms, hope I didn't stole anyone's slot xD

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale:

Phantoms (Ps3):

WWE 2K14 - $3
MvC2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and varioud dlcs for other games - $4
Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade (EU) - $5
Walking Dead S2, Capcom vs SNK 2 (ps2), NFS:MW(2012) - $5

for sale:

Phantoms (Ps3):

WWE 2K14 - $3
MvC2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and varioud dlcs for other games - $4
Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade (EU) - $5
Walking Dead S2, Capcom vs SNK 2 (ps2), NFS:MW(2012) - $5
We still doin 2K15?

For sale:  Dragon Age Inquisition - PS4 phantom, $25

51QPYa-drSL._AA160_.jpg

Account is all set up and ready for immediate download.  PM me if interested!  Thanks.

I dropped from the group bro. I managed to get a resell for it. I think its just you and yourcheapgamer.
It would have been nice to know this last night. -_-

wwe 2k15 ps3

Resell:$13.33
1. OneHandWonder

Phantom:$6.67
1.CallanGWProX
2.Yourcheapgamer

So Is this okay then to the others in the group? we need another.

Madden 15 PS3

Resell $8

Phantom $4

1. matrobertsjr

2. Wiinet (willing to do resell)

Can anyone vouch for Badalandabad_HUN ?

Happy thanksgiving guys!

As the PSN Gamers Club shifts into PS4 mode full force, we are opening up some membership seats for trusted members of the community to join in. A lot has been learnt in the twenty months the club has been running. The club has been adjusted for improvement since inception and continues to do so. Those who wish to join will be welcome to also help us shape the path forward together.

If you want access to new PS4 games for dirt cheap, games voted on and owned by the club members, send me a PM. I'm not just the club President, I'm also a club member!

Happy thanksgiving guys!

As the PSN Gamers Club shifts into PS4 mode full force, we are opening up some membership seats for trusted members of the community to join in. A lot has been learnt in the twenty months the club has been running. The club has been adjusted for improvement since inception and continues to do so. Those who wish to join will be welcome to also help us shape the path forward together.

If you want access to new PS4 games for dirt cheap, games voted on and owned by the club members, send me a PM. I'm not just the club President, I'm also a club member!
Sons+of+Anarchy+Clay.jpg

got a couple phantoms of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (JP) if anyones interested, keep in mind it was 8000 yen.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIGgbs030k[/media]

Anyone know if Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix is going to be digital, or retail only like the last one?
I hope it will be digital, but I seriously doubt it. With as much as Square is all in for digital content on mobile devices, you would think they would embrace it fully for consoles.

Madden 15 PS3

Resell $8

Phantom $4

1. matrobertsjr

2. Wiinet (willing to do resell)

Can anyone vouch for Badalandabad_HUN ?
I doubt it, considering he has three posts total. At best, I would require a full deposit and I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to proceed with him/her in the group at all.

Prav - what did you decide? Vita, 3DS or neither?
Neither. Vita library was really unappealing, and most of the indies are on PS3/4 as well. 3DS library was also lacking outside of zelda oot, zelda a link between worlds, animal crossing, smash, and pokemon. I have no time for JRPGs anymore, but I would have probably loved either console when I was younger for that very reason.

If I could score a Vita + memory card for $150, I'd buy it. Same with a 3DS XL + ocarina of time for 150. Neither will drop that far in price, so I decided to just pass on both. A lot of new exclusives need to be announced on both to get me interested. I saw that 3DS XL with SMB2 at walmart but I had no idea 3DS games were so expensive. The library is still just not enough for me to dish out the cost of the system, even with the few first party exclusives that I really want to play.

PS4 - Infamous Second Son [resell] - $13- SOLD

PS3 - GTA V [resell] - $10

PS4 - MLB 14 The Show [resell] - $13

Pm me if interested. 

Neither. Vita library was really unappealing, and most of the indies are on PS3/4 as well. 3DS library was also lacking outside of zelda oot, zelda a link between worlds, animal crossing, smash, and pokemon. I have no time for JRPGs anymore, but I would have probably loved either console when I was younger for that very reason.

If I could score a Vita + memory card for $150, I'd buy it. Same with a 3DS XL + ocarina of time for 150. Neither will drop that far in price, so I decided to just pass on both. A lot of new exclusives need to be announced on both to get me interested. I saw that 3DS XL with SMB2 at walmart but I had no idea 3DS games were so expensive. The library is still just not enough for me to dish out the cost of the system, even with the few first party exclusives that I really want to play.
You made the right choice. My handhelds are dust collectors. And they really hurt my hands after 30 mins are so.

bread's done
Back