CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

My PS3 crapped out thanks to that Yakuza 4. Lost all my phantoms, my saves, everything. I knew I should have subscribed to that PS plus service long time ago :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a lbp3 code, pm me if someone is interested on a phantom for $16

also let me know if someone is interested in a phantom of this account, pm me with an offer :p

ps4 games
infamous sencond son
the last of us remastered

ps3 games & dlc
time and eternity
darksiders
earthworm jim hd
dungeon hunter alliance
brain challenge
playstation battle royale
AMY
uno
pixeljunk shooter
resistance 3 random dlc
worms 2 armageddon random dlc
burnout paradise bundle
resident evil code veronica
dante inferno
saints row 2
battlefield 1943
driver san francisco
outland
section 8 bundle
la noire complete edition
back to the future full series
uncharted 3, and season pass
red dead redemption and undead nightmare bundle

ps2 games
persona 3 fes

ps1 classics
dino crisis
parasite eve 2
parasite eve
breath of fire IV

random avatars (like RE)
random themes

I'm in but i've been logged in for the past 30 mins.

I tried to go to the sony website to deactivate a phantom and it isn't loading for me.

Lizard Squad?

Damnit I wanted to play my hentai stripping Akiba game!

For sell.

Destiny PS4 Locked Spot. $5

Comes with two Warlocks lvl 30 and one Hunter lvl 30

Come with pretty much every exotic piece of armor for all classes before the dark below.

Same deal for exotic weapons.

I am just ready to be done with this game lol.

If you want a full list I can do that if you like lol.

For sell.

Destiny PS4 Locked Spot. $5

Comes with two Warlocks lvl 30 and one Hunter lvl 30

Come with pretty much every exotic piece of armor for all classes before the dark below.

Same deal for exotic weapons.

I am just ready to be done with this game lol.

If you want a full list I can do that if you like lol.
You don't really think your save gets sold along with the game, do you?

LittleBigPlanet3 PS4 Resell available. 

Resell slot has no locked account attached, so it's all yours. Open to ps4 trades or paypal offers. 

Lizard Squad has laid claim just like the Xbox attack. Takes skill to rent a botnet.
i thought u said u were old, gramps.

Phony.png

Zvone9489 and Estonianbeast have purchased slots for people not a part of the site. Nothing wrong with that (though the other owners should know), except both are involved with at least one case of an account being compromised with no good explanation and no compensation for those affected. There could be more cases, but who knows? Take this into account when deciding whether to deal with them.

Alldayadrian28 likely buys 'phantoms' from other sites, knowing full well that the accounts have been outright stolen from the proper owners, who don't actually gameshare.

Boosted and Usuyami have purchased accounts loaded with maxed wallets ($150) at discounts of more than 80%.

Gamerdad08 was Zaspera.

----------------------

Stuff I've done:

• Pm'd an incredible number of members with specifics on gamesharing, provided they weren't a complete newb. If they had a vet who knew them before they joined, I would PM them, even if they only joined hours ago - Obi-Wan Bastiartadi informed me of how stuff works way back when, and I have disseminated that knowledge to a great many
  • PM'd numerous members with shares that other members were selling or were looking for
  • PM'd an insane number of members who have posted in the thread whenever they had a problem
  • Pm'd members to remove or edit posts that contained info that should not be made public
  • Reported potential scammers or members that were previously banned - With one or two exceptions, I'm pretty sure I got them all banned
The only reason I mention this is because I will no longer be doing it.

Zvone9489 and Estonianbeast have purchased slots for people not a part of the site. Nothing wrong with that (though the other owners should know), except both are involved with at least one case of an account being compromised with no good explanation and no compensation for those affected. There could be more cases, but who knows? Take this into account when deciding whether to deal with them.

Alldayadrian28 likely buys 'phantoms' from other sites, knowing full well that the accounts have been outright stolen from the proper owners, who don't actually gameshare.

Boosted and Usuyami have purchased accounts loaded with maxed wallets ($150) at discounts of more than 80%.

Gamerdad08 was Zaspera.

----------------------

Stuff I've done:

• Pm'd an incredible number of members with specifics on gamesharing, provided they weren't a complete newb. If they had a vet who knew them before they joined, I would PM them, even if they only joined hours ago - Obi-Wan Bastiartadi informed me of how stuff works way back when, and I have disseminated that knowledge to a great many
  • PM'd numerous members with shares that other members were selling or were looking for
  • PM'd an insane number of members who have posted in the thread whenever they had a problem
  • Pm'd members to remove or edit posts that contained info that should not be made public
  • Reported potential scammers or members that were previously banned - With one or two exceptions, I'm pretty sure I got them all banned
The Gamesharing world still needs you, special agent Raiborg. All jokes aside your contributions have been seen as harsh but ultimately necessary and appreciated.. Hope you reconsider friend.

Gamerdad08 was Zaspera.
----------------------

Stuff I've done:

You were a little confrontational at times but I never had a problem with you. I know I PM'd you more than a few times on nailing the basics of hosting mostly because I unsure of something and you helped me out. You're a by the books kind of guy I suppose and it maybe doesn't mesh here. Everyone is looking to hustle.

We all shady, lol.

I'm not leaving, nubs. I'm just no longer doing what I mentioned.
Who you calling a nub bro bro

wanna go 1v1? (no not really)

Edit: Selling the following:

4x $50 PSN Code - $45 PP

5x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

I.E. 10% Off, No more, No Less. Paypal only.

You pay fee's, send as gift. I've sold Thousands of dollars of PSN credit and have never had an issue.

But you're not going anywhere right Rai? I just got the PS4 and the first thing I did was look for your list. My first and only purchase for the ps4 so far is renting from you. DO NOT ABANDON ME....us.

STOTCH IS BACK
RAIBORG IS NO LONGER OUR LAST DEFENCE
SYNARC KNOWS ABOUT BOTNETS
PRAVADO THINKS DESTINY IS SAVED ON THE PS4
ALBANI PS3 DIED RANDOMLY

I GO LEVELING UP MY INQUISITOR FOR A FEW HOURS AND THE WORLD GOES CRAZY.

STOTCH IS BACK
ALBANI PS3 DIED RANDOMLY

No mention of my drunkenness? FOR SHAME!

So Drunk I am willing to buy a DA:I phantom at $20 immediately

STOTCH IS BACK
ALBANI PS3 DIED RANDOMLY

And this nigga mage went and bought 7 games from BB.. for roughly $50 out of pocket cash after certs, credit and other bullshit.

Disc based copies of COD:AW, DA:I, FC4, MCC, GTA V & Lords of The Fallen + Horizon 2.

Dunno mane but having disc when my ps4 is filled to da brimfuck is kinda nice.

And this nigga mage went and bought 7 games from BB.. for roughly $50 out of pocket cash after certs, credit and other bullshit.

Disc based copies of COD:AW, DA:I, FC4, MCC, GTA V & Lords of The Fallen + Horizon 2.

Dunno mane but having disc when my ps4 is filled to da brimfuck is kinda nice.
Lol I got 250 credit and bought nothing. Waiting until next week. Wii u!

Man, crazy stuff going on today, huh? At least the Pats won.

So no one is biting on a Destiny Expansion Pass group, but I still want something for at least the first DLC on Tuesday. Anyone have any of the following available?

-PS4 phantom of someone's Expansion Pass.
-PS4 phantom of Dark Below.
-PS4 Expansion Pass resell.
-A straight $12/8 split of Dark Below? I would take the phantom.

Did you know you can share WWE Network on multiple PS4s/Xbox Ones?

Just did it with my gf and cousins....and at the same time.

Even VUDU.....

Still have my stuff for sale on a previous post (just search my posts),

and looking for a phantom partner for just Far Cry 4 now. Found partners for the other games...

For Sale:

Phantoms (ps3): Note that all accs are EU/NZ

Walking Dead S1, Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade + all those free EA games from PSX2014 -

Walking Dead S2, Capcom vs SNK 2 (ps2), NFS:MW (2012) -

Marvel vs Capcom 2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty and dlc for various games. Also contains a mini or two and a few ps1 classics - $3

Rentals (Ps3):

WWE 2K15 - $4 1 week rental
WWE 2K14 - $2 1 week rental

Man, crazy stuff going on today, huh? At least the Pats won.

So no one is biting on a Destiny Expansion Pass group, but I still want something for at least the first DLC on Tuesday. Anyone have any of the following available?

-PS4 phantom of someone's Expansion Pass.
-PS4 phantom of Dark Below.
-PS4 Expansion Pass resell.
-A straight $12/8 split of Dark Below? I would take the phantom.
I'm down for a slot, if it's still available.

bread's done
Back