CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

FS:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Phantom (PS3)

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3/PS4)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

Last edited by a moderator:
Why buy it in XB1 instead of buying it on PS4? Just curious as several people have mentioned doing that.
Most of my friends are still on the Xbox side of the world.

*edit

And I dislike the trophy system in comparison to the standard scoring of Xbox's gamerscore. I have nothing against the PSN thing, it's just preference for me.

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4 resell $14.17
1. drolan
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Mageshadow

PS3 resell $7.08 Each
1. Gamergirl  (HOST)
2. Saif (Saif's Friend) [PAID]
PS3 phantom $1.67 each
1. SaiF [PAID]
2. Blublue4  [PAID]

As soon as I receive everybody's payment, I will purchase the Season Pass :)

FS

Ultimate Tales Bundle

includes:

- Tales of Symphonia HD

- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World HD

- Tales of Grace f

- Tales of Xillia

Phantoms of all 4 games (on two accounts) - $10

Most of my friends are still on the Xbox side of the world.

*edit
And I dislike the trophy system in comparison to the standard scoring of Xbox's gamerscore. I have nothing against the PSN thing, it's just preference for me.
so you're on the side where I spend 100 on three large sized ps4 games to make room?

I lost 9 or 10 phantoms. Oh well lesson learned: never buy phantoms. But thanks for trying to help Matt. I am more upset that I lost all my saves other than the games because games I can buy again but not my saves. My brother lost his skyrim save aswell, he put more than 150 hours into it and the game was going to be his 2nd platinum. http://psnprofiles.com/Landi-166

Thanks Tokyo.. I still have my phantom I think since I am the "3rd phantom". You should really play Yakuza though.
Yeah, is bad to hear that this happened with your PS3, i can't imagine that happening w/ one of my PS3's. Each one has at least 15 games or so that are phantoms. I would cry like a baby for sure.

I know that isn't much of help, but i just bought a share w/ all DLCs from Skyrim. If anytime for any reason or courage, your brother decide to play the game again, you can borrow the account so he can get 100% in the game.

Also, for the saves, if you have a USB or external HD, you can use it to back up your saves. I have Plus subscription but i started to use a USB because on Plus cloud you can download the save only one time each 24 hours. With a USB you can do w/e the time you want.

------------

Anyone knows if the 2 expansions for Destiny will have trophies related?

Do you need an adult to help you make financial decisions with your gaming hobby? If you're debating and don't have the expendable income them don't do it.
I'm 24 but honestly yeah haha. I'm not used to having a large expendable income until recently. My friends are all getting xboxes also and I just don't wanna be chillin alone on ps4 because I spent $20 on some shares and I don't want to feel irresponsible rebuying them. The full hard drive was the icing on the cake leading me to do so.

But thanks to you guys, I'm gonna beat them on ps4, then by the time I'm done they'll be cheaper used on disk and if I really want to own them forever after beating them on ps4, I'll get them then.

Yeah, is bad to hear that this happened with your PS3, i can't imagine that happening w/ one of my PS3's. Each one has at least 15 games or so that are phantoms. I would cry like a baby for sure.

I know that isn't much of help, but i just bought a share w/ all DLCs from Skyrim. If anytime for any reason or courage, your brother decide to play the game again, you can borrow the account so he can get 100% in the game.

Also, for the saves, if you have a USB or external HD, you can use it to back up your saves. I have Plus subscription but i started to use a USB because on Plus cloud you can download the save only one time each 24 hours. With a USB you can do w/e the time you want.

------------

Anyone knows if the 2 expansions for Destiny will have trophies related?
Thanks bro, I really appreciate your help. Yeah I was pretty mad at first haha. This video made me feel better lol

This is why I also changed my profile picture hehe.
I lost a ps3 3 years ago so I had some kind of experience with this kind of pain :p But I still have hope. I ordered some sort of adaptor through ebay so I can connect my hdd with the pc and hopefully with a program I can repair the damanged sectors of the hdd. Don't worry about Skyrim tho because I have the Legendary Edition on disc. From now on I will always backup my saves once a week because who knows, better safe than sorry.

Son of a bitch. Psn down again and rumor is they got ddos'd again. Earlier when I started downloading a game when it was up my ps4 got screwed up big time. Icon layouts on home screen were overlapping and I couldn't shut the system off. Had to manually reset it by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Two times. Dragon age and destiny were both acting like I wasn't signed into psn when I was (friends showed as online)

My whole houses internet was going über slow until I stopped that download too. What the shit man.

I'm 24 but honestly yeah haha. I'm not used to having a large expendable income until recently. My friends are all getting xboxes also and I just don't wanna be chillin alone on ps4 because I spent $20 on some shares and I don't want to feel irresponsible rebuying them. The full hard drive was the icing on the cake leading me to do so.

But thanks to you guys, I'm gonna beat them on ps4, then by the time I'm done they'll be cheaper used on disk and if I really want to own them forever after beating them on ps4, I'll get them then.
i buy the good stuff(last of us, gta v, diabro, destiny) on my main and i get phantoms of games im just gonna play thru one time(mordor, evil within, dragon age) and then i delete them to make room for other games. I rebuy some games i like on xbox one when they are on sale.

#Snakey'sFinancialTips

For Sale. All accs are NZ/EU

Phantoms (PS3):

Walking Dead S1, Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade and all those free EA Games (Mirrors Edge, PvZ:Garden Warfare(PS4) and NFS:MW(PSV)) - $4

Walking Dead S2, Capcom vs SNK 2(PS2), NFS:MW(2012) - $4

Marvel vs Capcom 2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty and other dlc for various games. Also contains a few minis and ps1 classics - $3

Rentals (PS3):

WWE 2K14 - $2 (1 week rental)
WWE 2K15 - $4 (1 week rental)

Looking For:

Destiny Season Pass/Dark Below DLC Phantom (PS3)

Anyone want to do a three way split for the Best Buy Promo? Buy2, get 1 free. Here in California (With GCU) the total comes out to $104.61 for three $59.99 games. The price will fluctuate a dollar or two based on local taxes though. The split will be $35 a piece. Things get a little complicated when you order multiples of the same game. I don't know if you can have different people pick them up/shipped to them. I'd buy three games myself but I only want one. If this forms we all basically choose to have the game shipped to us or to pick it up at a local Best Buy.

Best Buy Game Share! (Gamesharing physical discs...kinda, whoa!)

1. tokyostomp - Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) - $35

2. Synnarc - Grand Theft Auto Five (XBONE) - $35

3. ????????? - ???????????? (PS4/XBONE) - $35

This has to be USA based so sorry you UK/NZ/ETC folks.

And as always, vets or vouch!

Most of the games that I buy on dual platform are multiplayer. I also gameshare my Xbox account with my oldest son who plays primarily on the Xbox as that's where most of his friends are as well.

Some times I like to buy piles of games just to watch my wife roll her eyes. Have to spice things up every now and then after 20 years.

Selling the following:

4x $50 PSN Code - $45 PP

5x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

Special GS Best Buds Offer: $140 PSN for $130 PP

Paypal only.

You pay fee's, send as gift. I've sold Thousands of dollars of PSN credit and have never had an issue.

Anyone want to do a three way split for the Best Buy Promo? Buy2, get 1 free. Here in California (With GCU) the total comes out to $104.61 for three $59.99 games. The price will fluctuate a dollar or two based on local taxes though. The split will be $35 a piece. Things get a little complicated when you order multiples of the same game. I don't know if you can have different people pick them up/shipped to them. I'd buy three games myself but I only want one. If this forms we all basically choose to have the game shipped to us or to pick it up at a local Best Buy.

2. ????????? - ???????????? (PS4/XBONE) - $35

I'd so be in on this, if I didn't buy all the games I needed already :/

I'd do GTA5 for the Xbone if you do local pickup for me. I'm a little mad with BBs shipping right now as I'm still waiting on an order from the 23rd.

How much would Kingdom Hearts 2 remix be? i want dat shipped to me, since i never go out
It's a $39.99 game so I have to redo the numbers.

Also it isn't available for shipping according to the Best Buy website. Store pick-up only. Got to get your mommy to drive you. Better do all your chores! Lol.

Late to the party, but if anyone is still looking:

Destiny Expansion Pass - 

($14.17) PS4 Resell

($3.33) PS4 Phantom

1. Deidara

($7.08 Each) PS3 Resells

($1.67 Each) PS3 Phantoms

It's a $39.99 game so I have to redo the numbers.

Also it isn't available for shipping according to the Best Buy website. Store pick-up only. Got to get your mommy to drive you. Better do all your chores! Lol.
forget dat one then. how much would shadow warrior(xone) be?

Okay, lots of fractured Destiny DLC groups. Here's a simple one I'm doing:

(2x) PS3 Destiny Expansion Pass resell - $6 each
(2x) PS3 Destiny Expansion Pass phantom - $4 each and I will include the second DLC phantom for you in 6 months. I'm only going to offer the phantoms through tomorrow so let me know ASAP if you want this.

Not worth it, as the game is $29.99. Synnarc and I would end up eating the cost since the lowest price game is free.

tokyostomp - $40

Synnarc - $40

Snakey - $25

Choose a $59.99 game!

Or you can get three copies of Shadow Warrior for $52.30, LOL!
i got enough shit to play now, nvmd.

Do you have GCU?

Do you have GCU?
Yup.

Also you have to change your signature since they announced Yak5.

shaq-fu%2196.gif
Sega

And apparently you can have curse words in your member title. I tried putting the Shaq-Fu logo and it didn't work...

For Sale. All accs are NZ/EU

Phantoms (PS3):

Walking Dead S1, Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade and all those free EA Games (Mirrors Edge, PvZ:Garden Warfare(PS4) and NFS:MW(PSV)) - $4

Walking Dead S2, Capcom vs SNK 2(PS2), NFS:MW(2012) - $4

Marvel vs Capcom 2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty and other dlc for various games. Also contains a few minis and ps1 classics - $3

Rentals (PS3):

WWE 2K14 - $2 (1 week rental)
WWE 2K15 - $4 (1 week rental)

Looking For:

Destiny Season Pass/Dark Below DLC Phantom (PS3)

Netflix allows it, doesn't say anything in the tos. But I have no clue. It is in the tos tho. Either way the ppvs alone are worth my 10 a month. Even if I could split it I wouldn't just to support a struggling company that I eat sleep and breathe
Really!? WWE is so bad right now I didn't even subscribe for free last month.

what do you expect, summerslam til rumble always blows. in two weeks it ramps back up for rumble season and that builds until mania
Unless Taker and Sting give it a go at WM31, I dont see it being the spectacular event it should be. Mania without Taker is like a (insert word) without a (insert word) cbfd thinking of quote lel

bread's done
Back