CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I recall seeing someone on here having Walking Dead S1, S2 and The Wolf Among Us for the PS4 for rent.  If whoever that is sees this and is still renting them you can PM me as I'm looking to play them :)

Thanks!

Okay, sorry for all the Destiny posts but I've finally figured out what I'm going to do here. I think it's a pretty good deal. I won't post about it again for a while. Again, phantoms only open until tomorrow.

Destiny Dark Below Expansion - PS3
2 resells - $2 each
2 phantoms - $1 each

Okay, sorry for all the Destiny posts but I've finally figured out what I'm going to do here. I think it's a pretty good deal. I won't post about it again for a while. Again, phantoms only open until tomorrow.

2 resells - $2 each
2 phantoms - $1 each
resells at $2 each? I'll take one

2 resells - $2 each
2 phantoms - $1 each
I'll get the other resell if you still have it.

---------------

@StarShadow, i'm pretty sure that Stotch have the games you are looking for.

---------------

I won't fill my Pinball group so i'm giving away 2 phantom slots, one PS4 and one PS3. They are 10 tables, including South Park, FX Core and the new Venom table released today. PM if you want, only regular/vets please.

Last edited by a moderator:
TimeShare PS4

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Tales from the borderlands ep 1

Game of thrones ep 1

Lord Of Fallen

Driveclub

NBA2K15

The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare

Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2

Styx Master Of Shadows

The Wolf among Us

WWE 2K15

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom

Lara Croft and the Temple Of Osiris

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

LOOKING FOR

Nba 2k15 ps4 RESELL

SELLING

RESELLS (PS3)

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe edition $16.00 (Have 2)

GTA V $9.00 (Have 2)

Mass Effect 1 $2.00

All skyrim DLC SOLD

Child of Light SOLD

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $15.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $5.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week.. CURRENTLY BEING RENTED

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

i buy the good stuff(last of us, gta v, diabro, destiny) on my main and i get phantoms of games im just gonna play thru one time(mordor, evil within, dragon age) and then i delete them to make room for other games. I rebuy some games i like on xbox one when they are on sale.

#Snakey'sFinancialTips
Or find a buddy that you trust that shares the same interest as you and split it 50/50.

#BetterFinancialTipfromaCAG

Mage your special offer is actually more expensive than buying those cards from you one by one lol
I was thinking the same thing and going WTF

I'm on the same boat. I should have just done store pickup too.
My copy of Freedom Wars finally shipped yesterday and I'm sure with BB inventory system it would be overstated how many copies they have similar to what happen to me with the Pokemon combo pack which is sold out everywhere.

How about just buying the game, and not trying to rip Sony off? This gamesharing business is really sleazy, and your comments don't belong in this thread at all.
How about not joining a site called cheapassgamer. Stop being sleazy looking for deals and just pay full price. :whistle2:

Anyone for some Garden Warfare? The game is a lot more fun than I expected. Reminds me of TF2.
It is fun. Marauder7, Crimsomstorm (not sure if I met him in this thread), and I played for 6 hours straight a couple of days ago. I'm surprised how much teamwork there was with a bunch of randoms.

Holiday Sale: Week 2

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/09/holiday-sale-week-2-of-game-and-movie-discounts/

1. Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition     PS4     $4.79     $5.59
  2. Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition     PS3     $4.79     $5.59
  3. Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition     PS Vita     $4.79     $5.59
  4. Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry     PS4     $6.00     $7.50
  5. Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry     PS3     $6.00     $7.50
  6. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate – Deluxe Edition     PS3     $9.99     $11.99     
  7. Blue Estate – The Game     PS4     $4.00     $8.00
  8. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars     PS Vita     $19.99     $23.99
  9. Crimsonland     PS4     $8.39     $9.79
  10. Crimsonland     PS Vita     $8.39     $9.79
  11. Don Bradman cricket 14     PS3     $35.99     $41.99
  12. Entwined     PS4     $4.99     $5.99
  13. Entwined     PS Vita     $4.99     $5.99
  14. Entwined     PS3     $4.99     $5.99
  15. Ethan: Meteor Hunter     PS Vita     $3.39     $5.99
  16. Football Manager Classic 2014     PS Vita     $19.99     $23.99
  17. Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept     PS4     $11.99     $13.99
  18. Lemmings Touch     PS Vita     $4.99     $5.99
  19. MAGICAL BEAT     PS Vita     $4.99     $5.99
  20. Might & Magic Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars     PS3     $5.99     $6.99
  21. NBA LIVE 15     PS4     N/A     $30.00
  22. Octodad: Dadliest Catch     PS4     $7.49     $8.99
  23. Pure Chess     PS4     $3.99     $4.79
  24. Pure Chess Complete Bundle     PS4     $7.49     $8.99     
  25. Pure Pool     PS4     $7.79     $9.09
  26. Putty Squad     PS4     $12.49     $14.99
  27. R.B.I. Baseball 14     PS3     N/A     $10.00     
  28. R.B.I. Baseball 14     PS4     N/A     $10.00     
  29. Serious Sam 3: BFE     PS3     $6.00     $10.00
  30. Sparkle 2     PS4     $3.99     $4.79
  31. Sparkle 2     PS Vita     $3.99     $4.79
  32. STRIDER     PS4     $7.49     $8.99
  33. STRIDER     PS3     $6.00     $7.50
  34. That Trivia Game     PS4     $4.99     $5.99
  35. The Voice     PS3     $26.99     $29.99
  36. Trials Fusion     PS4     $9.99     $11.99
  37. Valiant Hearts: The Great War     PS4     $7.49     $8.99     
  38. Valiant Hearts: The Great War     PS3     $7.49    $8.99

We’ve also got an added bonus for you this week — use PayPal to add $60 to your PS Store wallet today through Tuesday, December 16th, and you’ll get a $10 PS Store credit. You’ll receive a voucher code for your $10 credit by December 23rd, 2014

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/us-paypal

For Rent/Timeshare:

Destiny W/Season Pass (PS4) + COD Armor Shader Thingy - $2? a week?!

And as always, Vets or vouch

HAVE

Madden 15 & NCAA Football 14 PS3 resell - $10 Amazon GC

$20 PSN code - $19 Amazon GC

WANT

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn PS3

PM if interested so I'm sure to see it.

Selling the following:

4x $50 PSN Code - $45 PP

5x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

Special GS Best Buds Offer: $140 PSN for $120 PP

Paypal only.

You pay fee's, send as gift. I've sold Thousands of dollars of PSN credit and have never had an issue.

Anyone down for Scourge Outbreak (for Gameshare group and/or co-op)?  Only $7.99 and a plat (13 gold trophies)

Scourge Outbreak ($7.99)

Resell

pancakes

phantom

Anyone for some Garden Warfare? The game is a lot more fun than I expected. Reminds me of TF2.
I'm game tonight after I'm done with the laundry so about 10PM EST

It is fun. Marauder7, Crimsomstorm (not sure if I met him in this thread), and I played for 6 hours straight a couple of days ago. I'm surprised how much teamwork there was with a bunch of randoms.
There was another guy? I don't know what teamwork your talking about because all I remember is everyone rushing to the middle of the field and you and I went around and capture the objective :) Just got Freedom Wars in the mail and can't wait to play it.

Selling the following:

4x $50 PSN Code - $45 PP

5x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

Special GS Best Buds Offer: $140 PSN for $130 PP

Paypal only.

You pay fee's, send as gift. I've sold Thousands of dollars of PSN credit and have never had an issue.
bro bro, u gotta check yo math fool. 140 in psn is 126 not 130, lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm game tonight after I'm done with the laundry so about 10PM EST

There was another guy? I don't know what teamwork your talking about because all I remember is everyone rushing to the middle of the field and you and I went around and capture the objective :) Just got Freedom Wars in the mail and can't wait to play it.
Half way through he asked to join the game so I invited him. His mic was out of batteries so he didn't join the party. I'll be on tonight too for some PvZ.

I'd say there was a decent amount of people that were playing their class roles.

I checked the tracking and turns out they shipped to UPS and then UPS sent it over to USPS. Hopefully I'll get my game tomorrow since I have tomorrow off.

Just so people are aware, in Destiny there isn't anything to download with the season pass, so you get all the shit for it even if you're phantomed out of it. I had a phantom of the season pass two weeks ago before the content was out, and have access to the Dark Below content, so I'm assuming that means anyone who gets it now also gets access to the next DLC stuff.

Hmm. Soooo phantoms of the Guardian Edition got the DLC? Because I definitely have it. That's crazy. Does this mean I'll also get the second DLC?? If so I'll sell off my resell ASAP.

EDIT: ninja'd by pantsu! Lol

Just so people are aware, in Destiny there isn't anything to download with the season pass, so you get all the shit for it even if you're phantomed out of it. I had a phantom of the season pass two weeks ago before the content was out, and have access to the Dark Below content, so I'm assuming that means anyone who gets it now also gets access to the next DLC stuff.
Hmm..if this is true that sucks..means I overpaid on my share :(

bread's done
Back