CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Still have a PS3 phantom of my pinball group for free. Account have 4 tables of FX Core, 2 from South Park, Super League, Ninja Gaiden, Sorcerer's Lair and the new fresh awesome Venom table!!!

PM me if interested. **vets/regulars**

Is there anyone in here who has The Walking Dead Season 1 on PS4 still available for rent? I'm looking to play it this week, most likely on Saturday. 

You can get level 31 gear from the vault of glass. Called it.

Anyone down to do the weekly heroic? Hit me up.
Overall a very pooey dlc IMO, although I haven't tried the raid yet.

Also if ps4 wwe 2k15 online is boostable, gonna need a partner for that too.

Lastly a big tip for binding of Isaac. Unlock Azael as fast as you can, he makes the game much easier. Beat it first try yesterday with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been out of the gamesharing scene for a while (maybe 1 - 2 years) and I can't remember how it went for new games. Are groups generally formed before release or during release? Looking for a Guilty Gear XRD group, which is being released on the 16th.

VOG armor hasn't changed, and still gives you 30 light.
Friend must have lied to me then. Raided last night and he told me he got a 33 light item from the exotic chest. Regardless of that, you can now buy gear that goes to 33 light from vendors, topping the original set of raid gear. Marks aren't that hard to come by. Told y'all grinding for level 30 wasn't necessary. 3 of those vendor pieces + one exotic will get you to 31.

VOG armor hasn't changed, and still gives you 30 light.
Friend must have lied to me then. Raided last night and he told me he got a 33 light item from the exotic chest. Regardless of that, you can now buy gear that goes to 33 light from vendors, topping the original set of raid gear. Marks aren't that hard to come by. Told y'all grinding for level 30 wasn't necessary. 3 of those vendor pieces + one exotic will get you to 31.

Selling the following:

1x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

4x $10 PSN Code - $9 PP

Shadow Of Mordor PS4 Resell - $18 PP

Paypal only.

Selling the following:

3x $50 PSN Code - $45 PP

2x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

7x $10 PSN Code - $9 PP

Shadow Of Mordor PS4 Resell - $18 PP

Special GS Best Buds Offer: $150 PSN for $130 PP

Paypal only.

You pay fee's, send as gift. I've sold Thousands of dollars of PSN credit and have never had an issue.
bump

heh

mage, had you offered this last month you'd have gotten rid of them quick. ain't diddly squat coming out, nobody needs psn money til around feb lol

Got phantoms of cod advanced warfare for sale ps3 version

Also got ps3 phantoms of

Lbp3 (usa)

Dengeki bunko fighting climax (jp)

Guilty gear xrd (jp) full eng menu with jp/eng voices

Aaaaand, anyone got phantom for either AC Unity or Farcry 4 ps4 version

TimeShare PS4

GTA V

Tales from the borderlands ep 1

Game of thrones ep 1

Lords Of Fallen

Driveclub

NBA2K15

The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare

Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2

Styx Master Of Shadows

The Wolf among Us

WWE 2K15

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom

Lara Croft and the Temple Of Osiris

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Alien Isolation is the new eu deal for PS4 and PS3.

PS4:

Alien: Isolation
Was €69.99/£54.99/AU$99.95, now €34.99/£24.99/AU$47.95

PS3:

Alien: Isolation
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$69.95, now €24.99/£19.99/AU$29.95

PS4/PS3:

Alien: Isolation Season Pass
Was €24.99/£19.99/AU$37.95, now €16.99/£13.99/AU$25.95

You can get level 31 gear from the vault of glass. Called it.

Anyone down to do the weekly heroic? Hit me up.
Overall a very pooey dlc IMO, although I haven't tried the raid yet.

Also if ps4 wwe 2k15 online is boostable, gonna need a partner for that too.

Lastly a big tip for binding of Isaac. Unlock Azael as fast as you can, he makes the game much easier. Beat it first try yesterday with him.
The new weekly strike this week is very challenging, though the same sort of bullet sponge boss.

The raid is fantastic. Its challenging and introduces new game mechanics like the weight of darkness in the first part. THe first part is awesome. Its like a hige clusterfuck with people just running from thrawls and yelling HOLE! HOLE!! HOLE!!! every 15 seconds. Its freaking fun.

THe second part has a puzzle element that is like the riddle of getting safely across a bridge in a certain order. We found a small "cheese-like" thing where we finished it only getting 5 of the 6 across the bridge and having the 6th guy stay back and snipe to beat it.

The best part about the raid is that at every point you HAVE TO have all 6 people alive to progress. It got to the point in the VOG that I could beat it with 4 people, even 2 at some points. Not this one. This means HARD mode will be near impossible. Cuz we are CONSTANTLY rezzing people right now - which you cant in HM.

I wouldn't say he lied. My guess is Exotics now spawn with the new versions. Getting exotics from that chest is still fairly rare though.

The new weekly strike this week is very challenging, though the same sort of bullet sponge boss.
I hate the new strike. That final room is so poorly designed it's almost impossible to even get in the room without getting killed, especially since it's arc burn this week and every single enemy except the Knights with swords do arc damage. Me and another guy did the heroic yesterday and it took us half an hour to kill the boss because we basically had to sit in the hallway and take potshots at her after killing all the enemies she continually spawns.

For anyone with the DLC if you either aren't high enough level to run the raid or have multiple characters around 27-30, you can easily get the first raid chest solo and have the possibility of getting an exotic weapon out of it. http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/10/destiny-guide-how-to-get-raid-gear-solo-crotas-end/ I did this yesterday with some friends and 3 of us just got shards, one guy managed to get a warlock bond on one character (looks pretty cool) but then one guy got the 4th Horseman out of it. Gun sounds like a potato launcher.

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $5
Dead Space 3 DLC Awakened - $2

(PS3 phantoms)
WWE 2K15 - $6.5
Watch Dogs - $7
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $6
SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $4
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $4
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $2
Ratchet Deadlocked, Ion Assault HD - $1
Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - $1
Magic 2014 + DLC
Bodycount - $1

(PS4 phantoms)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $23
MLB 14 - $8
The Legend of Korra - $5
Watchdogs - $10
AC4 Season Pass - $2
Assassins Creed 4 - $6
COD: Ghost - $8
Another World - $1

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
- PES 2014 - Free
- FIFA 14 - Free

Last will post of this.

Have PS4 resells of the following accounts....

- COD: AW // AC Unity (one account) -- $50 PSN Code or 1 year PS Plus sub or $45 Paypal
- Duck Dynasty -- $20 
- NBA Live 15 -- $18
- Legend of Korra -- $6
- Sleeping Dogs -- $25

SELLING

RESELLS (PS3)

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe edition $17.00 (Have 2)

GTA V $9.00 (Have 2)

Mass Effect 1 $2.00

All skyrim DLC SOLD

Child of Light SOLD

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $15.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $5.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week.. CURRENTLY BEING RENTED

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

I got all shares available of Guilty Gear XRD HK (full english)

Looking for either fighting climax (PS3)

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax 

Tales of Xilia 2

or $$$

The VOG is giving old exotics still. Got a TRUTH from a chest last night - Max 300 dmg, so not the upgraded version.
I had a friend tell me that he got a 331 exotic from it, I wonder if has a chance to give upgraded versions, or if my friend is just mentally retarded and doesn't understand how numbers work.

bread's done
Back