CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Hope everyone had a great christmas

bearded+sons+dr+heckle+funny+christmas+family+photo.jpg

What a miserable christmas. Can't play destiny at all and the new laptop I got randomly shut off and won't turn back on, tried every solution I could find online for this model and other laptops in general. V_V
Try unplugging the AC adapter and taking the battery out. Let it sit for 60 minutes and then hold down the power button for 10 seconds. Now plug the AC adapter back in and try the power. If the power comes on the insert your battery back in.

I hope PSN comes back up soon. The last pack of free cards in PvZ has some great stuff in it. I had no problems getting it from Origin and Xbox. I NEED MY PvZ XMAS CUSTOMIZATIONS!

I just got Netflix back. YouTube and all the other video apps started working for me a few hours ago when I could finally sign-in (PS3).

Last edited by a moderator:
Try unplugging the AC adapter and taking the battery out. Let it sit for 60 minutes and then hold down the power button for 10 seconds. Now plug the AC adapter back in and try the power. If the power comes on the insert your battery back in.
Yup did that a while ago. Nothin. Prob a lemon

Even as a poor broke gamer I still love Christmas. I always liked cag even before I started game sharing. Lost some money with game shares in the past but overall I would say I've saved a lot of money and got some newer games I couldn't afford otherwise. Why did I write this? I have no idea. Long live game sharing and cag!

[quote name="EmireEffect" post="12355176" timestamp="1419384997"]Who wants to do a gameshare group for Leo in God's gift (Xrd). English PSN variation of Leo.

2.40 resell

1.60 phantom
1.EmireEffect

Plug yourself in if you want to be involved.[/quote]
I'll hop in that with a phantom

Looking for a fast gameshare group today!

SMT Digital Devil Saga 1,2, and SMT Nocturne
Resell ($6.62)
Phantom ($3.12)
1. Blabadon
I'll also enter this group as a phantom.

Who wants to do a gameshare group for Leo in God's gift (Xrd). English PSN variation of Leo.

2.40 resell

1.60 phantom
1.EmireEffect
2.Pearls

Plug yourself in if you want to be involved.

Updating: 12/26

Check future post.

Looking For  FIFA 2015

INFAMOUS 1 

BATTLEFIELD 3 E 4

CALL OF DUT ADVANCE WARFARE PS3

CASTLEVANIA LORD OF SHADOWS 2

Posted Today, 03:04 AM

Who wants to do a gameshare group for Leo in God's gift (Xrd). English PSN variation of Leo.

2.40 resell
1. Slobair

1.60 phantom
1.EmireEffect
2.Pearls

Need one more!

Updating: 12/26

Sooooo got back home from work and osn network is still down.... A twitter war is raging between lizard squad anonymous and finest squad. *sigh*

There is a cod AW group i signed up for, please message me what's what.. can't seem to locate the posts, thanks

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

PS4 resell - $13
1. The One82
PS4 phantom - $6
2. Reo 15x 
PS3 resell - $6.5
1. Apollyon
2. Reo 15x
PS3 phantom - $3.25
1. iwarboY

bread's done