phantom:

Wolfenstein: The New Order, PS4, have one, suggest a price

phantom:

Battlefield 4 + Premium DLC, PS3, have two, suggest a price

phantom

The Last of Us, PS3, have 3 or 4, suggest a price

phantom:

4. activated, not sure on which console

I will play on the secondary, so both primaries for sale as the phantoms.
But Grandmother! What big teeth you have.

zbK3bbO.jpg

Finally started The Last of Us Remastered. Haven't been impressed with the PS4 until I started this up - wow it's gorgeous.

Has anyone downloaded Injustice from PS Plus? I could do with a spot of boosting 2 or 3 trophies since can find no games for koth and survivor online.
I'd be happy to go about boosting this game....

Is psn still down? I cant sign in still.
Probably the only person still unable to play online...Try resetting the router after turning the ps4 off. Reset and if it still doesn't work try the MTU trick I think it was port 2234

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Destiny dlc worth buying?
New raid that takes 20 minutes to beat, No trophies, Gear that gets you to 31 easily or 32 if you get lucky from the raid.

If you want to keep up with everyone else on Destiny and not get left behind, then yes, buy it. Other than that its pretty much a blatant rip off for how much it costs and how little content is actually there. Especially since it is all content that was already there and they just gave us an unlock key.

New raid that takes 20 minutes to beat, No trophies, Gear that gets you to 31 easily or 32 if you get lucky from the raid.

If you want to keep up with everyone else on Destiny and not get left behind, then yes, buy it. Other than that its pretty much a blatant rip off for how much it costs and how little content is actually there. Especially since it is all content that was already there and they just gave us an unlock key.
Skip it, thanks man.

If you intend to continue playing the game, yes. I like the new weapons (the raid ones, at least). The raid is cool, too. The story missions and strike not so much. When elite says "20 minutes", lol, he's referring to the gaping exploits that we can inevitably expect Bungie to patch out. Besides, no one is forcing people to use them. Come on, man, if you share it you're paying 15 at most for both expansions?!

Speaking of which, Q... whenever you figure out how to operate a PS4 again let's make a raid run happen. This week, preferably. Dragon Age will still be there when you're done.

It's good but it's nothing gamechanging, it's pretty much there if you adore the game, go for it, but if you just play it casually I'd pass. It was worth my $5 from a gameshare, but I wouldn't do $20.

Tales from the Borderlands: Episode 1, Zer0 Sum (PS3 timeshare) - $0.50

Arkham Origins: A Cold, Cold Heart DLC (PS3 timeshare) - $0.50

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 (phantom) - $1

MotorStorm Apocalypse (EU) - $0.50

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (4 phantoms) - $0.83 each

The Last of Us Online Pass (3 phantoms, NOT to be confused w/ the Season Pass) - $0.30 each

WWE 2K14 (phantom) - $1.96

Anyone KEEN on splitting Geometry Wars for PS4?

After seeing stoch struggle with it my interest is piqued.

$15

Breakfuss (resell) $9
OPEN (phantom) $6

Thanks for the heads-up guys, I just bought the game again tonight and was considering the dlc, but if it's not worth the $20 it's not something I'll buy. As always this site keeps me from making the wrong decision! :joystick:

If you intend to continue playing the game, yes. I like the new weapons (the raid ones, at least). The raid is cool, too. The story missions and strike not so much. When elite says "20 minutes", lol, he's referring to the gaping exploits that we can inevitably expect Bungie to patch out. Besides, no one is forcing people to use them. Come on, man, if you share it you're paying 15 at most for both expansions?!
Speaking of which, Q... whenever you figure out how to operate a PS4 again let's make a raid run happen. This week, preferably. Dragon Age will still be there when you're done.
Is it possible for say a lowly 23 light character to capitalize on this glitch to boost to higher level?

Off Topic: not sure if any of you bros use or have heard of Plex media server but they just released an app for PS3/PS4... Only two catches: 1. You have to be subscribed to the plex pass ($5 a month) and 2. It's not available in US yet but it's available in several other countries-- namely Australia so you'll have to create a psn in the corresponding country. Other than that since the ps4 doesn't support Dlna natively this is an awesome option to be able to stream your home media.

Is it possible for say a lowly 23 light character to capitalize on this glitch to boost to higher level?

Off Topic: not sure if any of you bros use or have heard of Plex media server but they just released an app for PS3/PS4... Only two catches: 1. You have to be subscribed to the plex pass ($5 a month) and 2. It's not available in US yet but it's available in several other countries-- namely Australia so you'll have to create a psn in the corresponding country. Other than that since the ps4 doesn't support Dlna natively this is an awesome option to be able to stream your home media.
No, you need to be at least 28 to be able to access the raids, nightfall and weekly... if you are 28 you can easily boost by doing the first two parts of the new raid (I got boots and arms on my first run), and if you do the final boss you can get the helmet. just by wearing 3 raid gear parts and an exotic part (most likely the helmet) you'll get to 30, and if you finish leveling the exotic part and get everything else to 32 (32 out of 36 light, the part before you need radiant shards) you'll be 31.

Have for sell 2 resells

The first one have:

Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition (all dlc), LittleBigPlanet and Super Stardust HD

The secound one have: 

- Saints Row The Third Full Package

Pm with offer, can make trades too if you have something I would like to get !

Thanks !

Have a few phantoms/rentals of my own personal accs. All games are PS3 and are from the NZ PSN store. Dont have a list but PM me for one if you would like to know more about the accs.

Just tryna make a quick buck or two :p

Did you play Resogun yet? I just got a PS4. One trophy from the plat, will knock that out when I get back to my PS4 in 2 days. Fantastic game. Give it a try.
I haven't played that yet, knowing my luck it's probably already been free on PS Plus. I'm gonna YouTube some videos on it to see if I could get into it, though hearing about some of the custom ships you can make has me intrigued.

Are the trophies simple?

WANTED:

Ps4 GTA V resell or someone who wants a phantom, we can make our own account.

Ps4 Peggle 2 with dlc resell.

Please PM me, I can provide references. Have paypal and a couple psn cards. 

I haven't played that yet, knowing my luck it's probably already been free on PS Plus. I'm gonna YouTube some videos on it to see if I could get into it, though hearing about some of the custom ships you can make has me intrigued.

Are the trophies simple?
Trophies are pretty simple. It may take some time depending on your skill level for a few of them. Its a good 10 hour game and my first ps4 platinum.

TimeShare PS4
Warriors Orichi 3
GTAV
Little Big planet 3
The Crew
Battlefield + Premium
Last of Us
Farcry4
Tales from the borderlands ep 1
Game of thrones ep 1
Lord Of Fallen
Driveclub
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition
NBA2K15
COD Advanced Warfare.
The Evil Within
PVZ Garden Warfare
Shadow Of Mordor
Walking Dead season 2

Walking Dead season 1

Metal Gear Ground Zeros
Styx Master Of Shadows
The Wolf among Us
WWE 2K15
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Are the trophies simple?
Yep, simple list. 5 stages, you get a trophy for beating each IIRC, another for saving all 10 humans on each level plus another once you've saved all the humans on all the levels. There's a few task-related trophies that are all quite easy.

The game is kinda tough to beat on Veteran, which is another trophy. Once you've done that then you just have to beat a single map on Master difficulty (the first level on Master is much much easier than the 5th on Veteran so it'll be easy at that point.)

Very solid game. Addictive as hell, too. If you passed it up on PS+ then I'd still recommend grabbing it during a sale. It's cross-buy with PS3 and Vita as of last Tuesday as well.

For Sale:
PS4:
UK Phantom with plus expiring in June - $5
Contrast
Resogun
Don't Starve
Outlast
Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
Mercenary Kings
Stick It to the Man!
PixelJunk Shooter: Ultimate 
Trine 2: Complete Story
Doki-Doki Universe
Strider
TowerFall: Ascension
Fez 
Road Not Taken
Sportsfriends 
Velocity 2X 
Spelunky
Escape Plan 
SteamWorld Dig 
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition
Secret Ponchos
Titan Attacks
Killzone Shadow Fall - won't expire

Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
UK Phantom with plus expiring in June - $5

Assassin's Creed III 11.2GB
Batman Arkham City 7.5GB
Battlefield 3 12.3GB
Bioshock 2 10.4GB
Bioshock Infinte 6.4GB
Borderlands 2 5.3GB
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons 625MB
Bulletstorm 5.9GB
Catherine 9.3GB
Crysis 2 7.4GB
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3
Demon's Souls 8.2GB
DmC Devil May Cry 6.5GB
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 11.5GB
Far Cry 3 6.3GB
Gianan Sisters: Twisted Dreams 1.7GB
Grid 2 5.3GB
Guacamelee! 327MB
Hitman Absolution 16.1GB
Hotline Miami 565MB
Ico HD 1.7GB
Infamous 2 14GB
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy 1GB
Jak II 3.3GB
Jak 3 3GB
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 13.4GB
LittleBigPlanet Karting 13.1GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 5.7GB
Lone Survivor 400MB
Lord of the Rings: War in the North 6.3GB
Mafia II 7.2GB
Malicious 524MB
Mass Effect 3 13.8GB
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 18.5GB
Metro: Last Light 4.9GB
Mortal Kombat 9GB
Motorstorm RC 600MB
Motorstorm Apocalypse 6.6GB
NBA 2K13 9GB
NBA 2K14 8.7GB
Need For Speed Most Wanted 4.4GB
Okami HD 6.2GB
Payday The Heist 2.4GB
Payday 2 3.9GB
Puppeteer 10.3GB
Rathet & Clank: All 4 One 15.9GB
Remember Me 6.4GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 7.4GB
Saints Row: The Third 7.2GB
Shadow of the Colossus HD 6GB
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 18.5GB
Spec Ops: The Line 5.7GB
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark 264MB
Thomas Was Alone 270MB
Tomb Raider 12.5GB
Uncharted 3 Single Player 11.1GB
Vanquish 11.7GB
XCOM: Enemy Unknown 7.6GB

Other stuff for sale:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $3
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $6
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Entwined - $0.25
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1.25
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Alien: Isolation - $1.50
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 -$1.50 (out for a while)
Metro Redux - $1.50
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 (out for a while)
The Evil Within - $1.50

Looking for:

NFL15 (PS3) phantom or resell

PES 2015 US version (PS4) timeshare/resell/phantom

World Soccer Winning Eleven 2015 (PS4) timeshare/resell/phantom

Arcade Archives games (PS4) timeshare/phantom/resell

Just learned there's a voucher for new ps4 buyers to download a game for free (far cry 4, destiny, and two others I forgot) and has been selling for 20-25 bucks. Anyone know about this or have any? Seems like a very cheap way to share some current, decent games.

Just learned there's a voucher for new ps4 buyers to download a game for free (far cry 4, destiny, and two others I forgot) and has been selling for 20-25 bucks. Anyone know about this or have any? Seems like a very cheap way to share some current, decent games.
facepalm.gif

Wow, just found out some guys here have openned a virtual shop for selling shares of accounts from PS3 / PS4.. They take quite a profit for every sale, and their popularity is growing quite fast... Could that have any impact on gamesharing if Sony finds out? 

Wow, just found out some guys here have openned a virtual shop for selling shares of accounts from PS3 / PS4.. They take quite a profit for every sale, and their popularity is growing quite fast... Could that have any impact on gamesharing if Sony finds out?
Link, son.

Should have posted his icon.

Where has it been selling for $20-$25?

Where is this virtual shop?

Post their names (and links to this as proof) so we can add them to the naughty list and exile them. I personally hate that shit.

Also, sony 110% knows about gamesharing already. We're just too few in number for it to be worth their time reworking psn to fix our loopholes

bread's done
Back