CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Not sure if I've got the split right on Resident Evil, but let me know if I need to adjust:

PS4 resell = $9

jawgee

PS4 phantom = $4

ScytheX3 (pending his approval)

PS3 resells = $2 ea

PS3 phantoms = $1.50 ea

Devil May Cry HD Collection

1. JikiNova (resell)

-----------------------------

1. available (phantom) $2

2. available (phantom) $2

3. sold elsewhere (phantom)

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $20. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

I just saw that uncharted 2 and 3 got on sale 

if someone has phantoms then i will just buy

or if qdizzle lets me take a phantom.

Resident Evil (01-20-15)
PS4
1.jsdgame

$3.33
2.mango3s

PS3
$2.00
1. KingZ
2.Blain

$1.67 FREE
3. Kaptain
4.deadpool

finally the group is done.

thank you

[quote name="d3adliner" post="12410049" timestamp="1421251904"]Yes. PS3 only.

I thought he was saying that infamous second son is ps3 only.
Were you guys talking about something else.

[quote name="d3adliner" post="12410049" timestamp="1421251904"]Yes. PS3 only.

I thought he was saying that infamous second son is ps3 only.
Were you guys talking about something else.
Nevermind. I got confused. I haven't been asleep for over 24 hours now. Previous post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
same but 3ds. i splurged yesterday and got the nes retro edition 3ds xl with ocarina of time 3d, link between worlds, pokemon y, shovel knight, and cave story

no sales no sharing
Should had waited because new 3DS XL comes out on 2/13. Going to pickup the Monster Hunter for little over 60 after applying my trade in credit from my Vita.

same but 3ds. i splurged yesterday and got the nes retro edition 3ds xl with ocarina of time 3d, link between worlds, pokemon y, shovel knight, and cave story

no sales no sharing
Should had waited because new 3DS XL comes out on 2/13. Going to pickup the Monster Hunter for little over 60 after applying my trade in credit from my Vita.

Nevermind. I got confused. I haven't been asleep for over 24 hours now. Previous post edited.
Yeah, I got confused as I was looking for a separate add-on/bundle for the Cole's Legacy missions for Infamous on PS4 and didn't see any on the store. I didn't realize all that stuff was already included in the PS4 game.

I'd be down for hosting a resell. PM me if interested - thanks!

New 3DS doesn't come with the proprietary charger. That's an extra $20.
Well DSi and > chargers work on it, they look at most of the demographic as mostly people who are upgrading from past systems :/

Gamestop confirmed the Special Editions for Monster Hunter and Majora's Mask, while later on adding the Red and Black XLs (we aren't getting the smaller version for some reason)

I know someone out there has these games. Looking for a time share, Phantom, whatever.

Motorstorm Apocalypse
Ni No Kuni
Dragons Crown
Rachet & Clank, A Crack In Time
Pixeljunk Shooter

I want to take advantage of this latest PS+ sale to replace my some of my disc games:

Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition (PS4)

r ($30): jawgee

p ($15):

Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4) - Could add on the season pass, but is it worth it at $20?

r ($14): jawgee

p ($6):

Need for Speed Rivals w/Complete Edition Bundle Pack (PS4)

r ($22): jawgee

p ($10):

I'd also be open to merging some of the games above into 1 account.  I think the CoD and Kz would go well together.

Yeah, I got confused as I was looking for a separate add-on/bundle for the Cole's Legacy missions for Infamous on PS4 and didn't see any on the store. I didn't realize all that stuff was already included in the PS4 game.

I'd be down for hosting a resell. PM me if interested - thanks!
It's not included. Cole's Legacy code came with the Limited Edition & the 4 extra vests were with pre-orders.

I want to take advantage of this latest PS+ sale to replace my some of my disc games:

Need for Speed Rivals w/Complete Edition Bundle Pack (PS4)

r ($22): jawgee

p ($10): d3adliner

It's not included. Cole's Legacy code came with the Limited Edition & the 4 extra vests were with pre-orders.
OK, then I'm super confused. The Infamous on the PS store shows "Limited Edition" in the picture. Is there a way to purchase the add ons you're looking for?

Give me some time for the NFS account. I'll PM you later with details. Thanks!

no sales no sharing
Should had waited because new 3DS XL comes out on 2/13. Going to pickup the Monster Hunter for little over 70 after applying my trade in credit from my Vita.

OK, then I'm super confused. The Infamous on the PS store shows "Limited Edition" in the picture. Is there a way to purchase the add ons you're looking for?

Give me some time for the NFS account. I'll PM you later with details. Thanks!
Not outside of overpriced codes on eBay or finding another resell/phantom that already has the stuff. If I'm not mistaken though, there are only a couple extra short quests and the 4 vests are just cosmetic.

That sucks. I guess it really is a "limited edition".
About the PSN version. I didn't grab it from there myself because I had read this, starting with the 5th post:

Code:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704525-infamous-second-son/69909989

New 3DS doesn't come with the proprietary charger. That's an extra $20.
Have a spare charger so I'm good

Well DSi and > chargers work on it, they look at most of the demographic as mostly people who are upgrading from past systems :/

Gamestop confirmed the Special Editions for Monster Hunter and Majora's Mask, while later on adding the Red and Black XLs (we aren't getting the smaller version for some reason)
Have 2 words for you "Super Size". I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't released an even bigger 3DS. My hands are too big so picked up a XXXL wanna see it :drool:

come on marauder join the uncharted group u know u want it
Already have them on disc and my PS3 is on it's last leg so not looking to pickup more resells until I get a new PS3

Added a big pile of PS4 phantoms to my offers (yellow link in sig shows them all)

PS4 resells now available:
Assassin's Creed IV (PSN sale price)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PSN sale price)
Lego Marvel Super Heroes

bread's done
Back