CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Alright guys, really trying to get this group going before the sale ends on Monday. Please PM either me or NemsMole if you are interested.

Ni No Kuni / Dragon's Crown / Okami HD

Resell - $15.66

1. Mr. Anderson

Phantom - $7.83

1. NemsMole

Get up now!
Bumpity bump. Surely someone wants in on this awesome package.

Hello GS community! It's been a couple months since i've been here, I hope all is well. I am looking for a ps4 share of resident evil HD remastered. I figure I could ask first while I catch up on over 2k in unread posts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a cheap phantom/resell of Tomb Raider Definitive PS4?

Or maybe a lengthy timeshare?

Send a pm.

You basically need to be signed into psn to play the game(s) on the gameshare account itself
Them being signed into the account has no affect on your ability to the play the game on your main
Those two statements don't match up. Which is it? As far as I knew you had to play the game on the "locked" account itself, which in that case... can two people actually log in to the same account and play the same game at the same time? If so, what about multiplayer features like Dying Light has? I don't see how that would work in the slightest.

Aaaannndddd speaking of Dying Light. Why on Earth would the same user need both locked slots? What do they plan on trying to do? Signing into the the "locked" account with two PS4's and trying to play multiplayer with the resell spot - all using the same account? Lmao!

quick question about locked saves and gamesharing

If I wanted to take my current ps3 hard drive out and switch to my old one to copy a locked save using ps+, could I do that without losing access to my phantoms/resells?

thanks,

pearls

quick question about locked saves and gamesharing If I wanted to take my current ps3 hard drive out and switch to my old one to copy a locked save using ps+, could I do that without losing access to my phantoms/resells? thanks, pearls
pretty sure you'd lose the phantoms, yeah

Anyone here tried Freedom Wars? Any good? And how is it any different from any other rpg on the vita?
I'm watching a live stream of it. It looks fun if you're into an action RPG with a grindy feel to it. The gameplay aspect of it looks like Peace Walker with completing a mission.

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $5

(PS3 phantoms)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - $3
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - $3
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - $3
SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $4
Time and Eternity - $1
Disney Universe - $2
Top Spin 4 - $3
Risen 2 DLC - $3
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $4
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - $4
Ni No Kuni - $3
Dragon's Crown - $3
Child of Eden, Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement, Minecraft - $3

(PS4 phantoms)
AC4 Season Pass - $2
Assassins Creed 4 - $6
COD: Ghost - $8
Murdered Soul Suspect - $8
Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $5
Killzone - $8

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Brave - $1
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
- Final Exam - Free 

FS:

PS4:

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - Phantom or Resell

Bound By Flame - Phantom

PS3:

J-Stars Victory Vs. - Phantom

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - Phantom

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max - Phantom

Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Phantom

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

Resident Evil HD Remake (PS4)

already pre-ordered and ready to download (playable after 1/20)

1. JikiNova (resell)

-------------------------------

2. available (phantom) $4

3. available (PS3 phantom) $2

4. available (PS3 phantom) $2

Setting up a group again as I had lost contact with previous "buyer".

Resident Evil HD Remake (PS4)

already pre-ordered and ready to download (playable after 1/20)

1. JikiNova (resell)

-------------------------------

2. Deidara (phantom) $4

3. available (PS3 phantom) $2

4. available (PS3 phantom) $2

Setting up a group again as I had lost contact with previous "buyer".
I'll take the PS4 phantom. :)

For Sale:
PS4:
[UK] The Crew Digital Code - $40
Bound by Flame Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
The Last of Us Remastered Phantom - $6.67
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $3
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Alien: Isolation - $1.50
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Metro Redux - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sniper Elite 3 - $1.25

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50 (out for a while)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 -$1.50 
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

Uncharted 1&2&3 and EITHER CHRONO CROSS OR CHRONO TRIGGER
R$20
1 QDizz
P$6.66
1 Mr anderson

Timeshares PS4

Fifa 15

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom

Walking Dead Season 1&2 &Metal Gear Ground Zeros (one account)

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Also is anybody interested in a guilty gear xrd sign Ps3 group?

I have like 177$ in my paypal and i am non us and paypal just limited my account for using a proxy to sign in and now they ask for documents which i can't provide and they will release them after 6months.
Is there anyone who could take 17$ and give me 160$ in my main account which is verified and i will provide him with my paypal email address and password he can wait 6 months and then paypal will allow them to send the money or withdraw it to any bank account ,credit card or into ur main account . I will give 17$ to the person. If there is anyone kind who can help me :) or if they could allow me to use their number to verify my paypal so i can lift the limitations. I will provide the person with 7$.
Did you take and use something from Will2's stash?

I have like 177$ in my paypal and i am non us and paypal just limited my account for using a proxy to sign in and now they ask for documents which i can't provide and they will release them after 6months.
Is there anyone who could take 17$ and give me 160$ in my main account which is verified and i will provide him with my paypal email address and password he can wait 6 months and then paypal will allow them to send the money or withdraw it to any bank account ,credit card or into ur main account . I will give 17$ to the person. If there is anyone kind who can help me :) or if they could allow me to use their number to verify my paypal so i can lift the limitations. I will provide the person with 7$.
Sorry man, that's Paypal is burned. And no, after 6months they refund cash for the primary sender, not just allow to withdraw. And second "no", phone number is not enough. You need current billing scan and proof of residence identical to data you have provided in Paypal (bank account statement, house rental papers or/and other specified by PayPal agent).

"Simple" solution for the future: use pre-loaded visa from the country which you want to "fake":) and about phone number, use the embassy contact. If you have enough of luck, they will confirm the number. If not, Paypal will block another account.

Best solution for the future: use prepaid cards from the specified region. For US - Amazon. For UK - Game. For others PcGameSupply. For exotic - PlayAsia or Nippon-Yasan.

Send them a photo of your billing address along with some ID so they know it's you.

FEEDBACK  UPDATED. EVERY WEEK I STRESS TO MEMBERS TO QUOTE THE PERSON WHO ALREADY SENT FEEDBACK SO IT MAKES MY JOB EASIER.  ITS DIFFICULT TO GO BACK PAGES TO VERIFY THAT I WAS WRONG FOR ADDING DOUBLE FEEDBACK.  IF YOU DONT SEE YOUR FEEDBACK DONT PM ME AS I HAVE BEEN ASKING THIS EVERY WEEK FOR JUST ABOUT 2 MONTHS.

SPECIAL WELCOME TO 

EmireEffect

JikiNova

NemsMole

GeeWiz 

Hope you guys impact positive towards the community.

JIKINOVA DID U PROVIDE IWARBOY WITH YOUR PSN INFO?

Also BLain why would u use a proxy to sign into paypal. Its obvious they would pick up on it as they are a high security site. Thats an instant red flag for money laundering or shady business. They were probably montering that account for quite some time. sucks u lost your funds bro.

Just letting it be known who ever takes this spot must understand this share original comes from gametz, but there no reason we can't have CAG members on it.

Group 4.

Sellable($30)
Open

Non-Sell($20)
peteystreet

Locked($10)
stevemoco

And Jikinova they allow us to send/withdraw money I asked them on email and The problem is that I made this a fake account to test paypal and now my funds are stuck.
Trust me, they won't let you withdraw the money. After 6 months the account will be terminated and cash will be refunded to the source (sender, credit card or bank account). I tried many times with almost all regions that supports PayPal. Only solution for lift the limits is showed after login to the Paypal account. You MUST complete every single task they want to.

Cheap Ass Gamer

iwarboY,

JikiNova has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Your question".

JikiNova said:

Hello,

I'm newbie here, but I am sharing and selling digital games for about 3 years. I had own game share forum (PS3), and these accounts are all my shares. Currently I have PS4 game sharing forum and I want to sell PS3 games.

You can join if you wish and have something to share: https://n4play.com

(Separate message..message 2 below)

JikiNova has replied to a personal conversation entitled "Your question".

JikiNova said:

My PS3 forum has been sabotaged by co-admin, and I set it in offline mode. N4play is up and running just for me and few of my customers for timesharing.

You need my PSN ID, for what? DaantePL and Brunatnick.

Just letting it be known who ever takes this spot must understand this share original comes from gametz, but there no reason we can't have CAG members on it.

Group 4.

Sellable($30)
Open

Non-Sell($20)
peteystreet

Locked($10)
stevemoco
Good to know that I've been removed from the group without a message, much less an actual explanation. If you're not a member of gametz, I'd advise not signing up for this share. The OP sent me a link in a PM which i couldn't access, presumably because you need special permission to access gametz's gamesharing board. I told him this and asked if we could just keep this on CAG PM's, so I can actually communicate with the other people in the group, to which I got no reply. Now I see this post with my name removed.

Fine by me, not wanting to keep this on CAG seems shady to me anyhow. Fair warning to everyone else.

I cannot edit for some reason, but the concern is that there is someone claiming they have a PS3 forum that was sabatoged.. by co-admin? and while this is said, there are numerous accounts within 'his' hands.. instead of the so-called 'co-administrators'.

There was never a 'PS3 forum' web link provided, neither was there a forum name(ID) provided.

There was only a PS4 link provided with a member count of 12? At the time the message link was received to which any person could create a forum, so this actual link is invalid.

I don't understand why there is trust for this new member who had a great number of accounts, but my advice is ~ tread very carefully, friends, whoever you are.

Good to know that I've been removed from the group without a message, much less an actual explanation. If you're not a member of gametz, I'd advise not signing up for this share. The OP sent me a link in a PM which i couldn't access, presumably because you need special permission to access gametz's gamesharing board. I told him this and asked if we could just keep this on CAG PM's, so I can actually communicate with the other people in the group, to which I got no reply. Now I see this post with my name removed.

Fine by me, not wanting to keep this on CAG seems shady to me anyhow. Fair warning to everyone else.
mattybell I was going to message you but I am trying to do ALOT right now with this share. So I do apologize for that mistake. I am not trying to take this off CAG. I made this share originally on Gametz. I tried to explain that to you. That the reason I have pulled you out of it. Who ever takes the share has to understand this is a joint share between both gametz and CAG.

Also I am not the host will who is both a loyal member of gametz AND CAG will be hosting.

I don't understand why there is trust for this new member who had a great number of accounts, but my advice is ~ tread very carefully, friends, whoever you are.
You don't understand becoue you are an idiot. Is there any limits for buying accounts? No. You can buy/create 10.000 accounts if you wish for. You need link for 404.html or what? I have over 50 PS3 accounts, and over 30 PS4 accounts. I'm selling phantoms on auctions, after six months they are back, you don't even know? CAG isn't only game sharing forum in the net.

How to trust moron who public PMs on public forum?

You don't understand becoue you are an idiot. Is there any limits for buying accounts? No. You can buy/create 10.000 accounts if you wish for. You need link for 404.html or what? I have over 50 PS3 accounts, and over 30 PS4 accounts. I'm selling phantoms on auctions, after six months they are back, you don't even know? CAG isn't only game sharing forum in the net.

How to trust moron who public PMs on public forum?
So, you gameshare for profit?

So, you gameshare for profit?
It's hard to say "profit" if the profit comes after year. Everyone's here doing the same. One resell for the group leader, rest for others. And after six months again or for rent. I hate rentals. I'm doing timeshares for free, just on my new site, n4play.

It's hard to say "profit" if the profit comes after year. Everyone's here doing the same. One resell for the group leader, rest for others. And after six months again or for rent. I hate rentals. I'm doing timeshares for free, just on my new site, n4play.
You've been a member for approximately 26 days, you sure everyone else is doing the same thing?

Yeah, I saw that you were removed this morning. It's because there is a locked spot on the account. It wasn't cool how it was done, but those guys have the same concerns as you. They are GTZ regulars and want to keep it in house as well. They just don't have enough members willing to pay for a resell slot. It is nothing more than a distrust of the unknown. I think you are better off making your own group without a locked spot. I vouched for QDizzle and Will did as well. Unfortunately, I don't have enough experience dealing with you. Thus, I didn't provide a vouch. It doesn't mean that I think in any way that you are not trustworthy. I just don't know you. I think they want a veteran member of this thread to join the group. I previously stated that I didn't think many CAG vets would join, but who knows? There are only a few members that regularly use both sites. I've experienced problems with both communities. Scammers are always going to be around. GTZ had Zaspera and we had ipac. I think CAG is more open to new members joining in. Whereas GTZ has a stable of regulars and to gain access to the gamesaring forum you need special permission from the forum mod.

Yeah, I saw that you were removed this morning. It's because there is a locked spot on the account. It wasn't cool how it was done, but those guys have the same concerns as you. They are GTZ regulars and want to keep it in house as well. They just don't have enough members willing to pay for a resell slot. It is nothing more than a distrust of the unknown. I think you are better off making your own group without a locked spot. I vouched for QDizzle and Will did as well. Unfortunately, I don't have enough experience dealing with you. Thus, I didn't provide a vouch. It doesn't mean that I think in any way that you are not trustworthy. I just don't know you. I think they want a veteran member of this thread to join the group. I previously stated that I didn't think many CAG vets would join, but who knows? There are only a few members that regularly use both sites. I've experienced problems with both communities. Scammers are always going to be around. GTZ had Zappers and we had ipac. I think CAG is more open to new members joining in. Whereas GTZ has a stable of regulars and to gain access to the gamesaring forum you need special permission from the forum mod.
Let it be known I have NO problem with anyone from CAG joining the group. But matty pretty much accused me of trying to be a scammer when all I was trying to do was tell him the share is originally from gametz. He wanted to keep it on CAG which I can't do when its a Gametz share that simple. So I thought it be easier just to find someone else who understood it better. It was my mistake for not messaging him sooner then I planned, but as I said before I am doing a lot right now with this share. Heck I didn't plan to make this many groups but I am doing the best I can to fill these other groups so my fellow members get the game.

bread's done
Back