CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Looking for the dying light PS4 phantom or resell. Does digital preorder come with the bonus incl. play as zombie mode?
We got one resell spot open for our Dying Light share just know this share is from Gametz but will2 will be hosting who is a loyal member of both gametz and CAG. The play as zombie bonus I am unsure of I have to look.

We got one resell spot open for our Dying Light share just know this share is from Gametz but will2 will be hosting who is a loyal member of both gametz and CAG. The play as zombie bonus I am unsure of I have to look.
From PSN:

Description
Pre-order Dying Light today and get access to exclusive Master Scavenger skin and Be the Zombie DLC as a bonus. Play the game on 1/27/15 starting midnight Eastern.

mattybell I was going to message you but I am trying to do ALOT right now with this share. So I do apologize for that mistake. I am not trying to take this off CAG. I made this share originally on Gametz. I tried to explain that to you. That the reason I have pulled you out of it. Who ever takes the share has to understand this is a joint share between both gametz and CAG.

Also I am not the host will who is both a loyal member of gametz AND CAG will be hosting.
Fair enough, just would've appreciated a message.

Since we have people from GameTZ here, maybe someone can explain to me how you find anything on that site?? Seriously, I joined awhile back and have never been able to find any threads that I'd be into!

FS:

PS4:

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - Phantom($19) or Resell($29)

Bound By Flame - Phantom ($8)

PS3:

J-Stars Victory Vs. - Phantom ($9)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - Phantom ($7)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max - Phantom ($5)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Phantom ($3)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency. If you think the prices are too high, feel free to make an offer! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted 1&2&3 and EITHER CHRONO CROSS OR CHRONO TRIGGER
R$20
1 QDizz
P$6.66
1 Mr anderson

Timeshares PS4

Fifa 15

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
GTA V
Little Big planet 3
The Crew
Battlefield + Premium
Last of Us
Farcry4
Tales from the borderlands ep 1
Game of thrones ep 1
Lord Of Fallen
Driveclub
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition
NBA2K15
COD Advanced Warfare.
The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2
Walking Dead season 1
Metal Gear Ground Zeros
Styx Master Of Shadows
The Wolf among Us
WWE 2K15
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS3

Guilty Gear xrd sign ps3

Uncharted 1&2&3 and EITHER CHRONO CROSS OR CHRONO TRIGGER
R$20
1 QDizz
P$6.66
1 Mr anderson

Timeshares PS4

Fifa 15
NFS Rivals
Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors
Orichi Ultimate 3

Dragon Age Inquisition

GTA V

Little Big planet 3

The Crew

Battlefield + Premium

Last of Us

Farcry4

Tales from the borderlands ep 1

Game of thrones ep 1

Lord Of Fallen

Driveclub

Sleeping Dogs
Def Edition

NBA2K15

COD Advanced Warfare.

The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare

Shadow Of
Mordor
Walking Dead season 2

Walking Dead season 1

Metal Gear Ground Zeros

Styx Master Of Shadows

The Wolf among Us

WWE 2K15

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS3

Guilty Gear xrd sign ps3
ANNDDDDDD you'd have a phantom after I spend my moolah :(

Since we have people from GameTZ here, maybe someone can explain to me how you find anything on that site?? Seriously, I joined awhile back and have never been able to find any threads that I'd be into!
I find the site extremely easy to navigate. Here on CAG, trading is a clusterfuck to me, but on GTZ, since the site is dedicated to trading, I find it easy to locate what I want.

I personally use the old layout though, which you can switch to if you click on the drop down menu under your screen name located in the top right hand corner of the screen.

In the Items field, you can search for any game and find out who on the site has it for trade or who wants it, so you can make an offer. If you haven't already, I recommend filling out both your available and wanted lists, because the site has an excellent matchmaker system that will automatically scan lists between you and another user and find matches between what you want and what you have.

If you're looking for the gameshare forum though, it is hidden from view and only accessible if you are a member. To be a member, see mageshadow's post on the best way to go about joining. Like with CAG, gamesharing is a bi-product of the site, not its main intent, so there are different rules established for how the community handles it.

I have one issue. I had PS+ subscription and I have been ''buying'' free games for the past year. Now, my PS+ has expired month ago and now in Download list and Transaction history there aren't any PS3 games. I would like to renew my subscription but I am afraid that I would lose all PS3 games even though I have put them to download list. 

I have one issue. I had PS+ subscription and I have been ''buying'' free games for the past year. Now, my PS+ has expired month ago and now in Download list and Transaction history there aren't any PS3 games. I would like to renew my subscription but I am afraid that I would lose all PS3 games even though I have put them to download list.
Theyll be there, youve simply lost access because you're no longer paying them

Ya'll help me pick:

Metro Redux OR FF14

Saints row 4 RE ELECTED.
Thought about it.. but the two games I mentioned would be around $10 each, while SR would be $40 out of Pocket + $10 GC

Fiance would murder me if I came home with SR.. I told her I might swing by BB and pick up Metro for $11 and she was like.. you really need it? You have so much you barely play.. I said.. BUT THE DISCOUNTS

JE SUIS SNAKEY

Those two statements don't match up. Which is it? As far as I knew you had to play the game on the "locked" account itself, which in that case... can two people actually log in to the same account and play the same game at the same time? If so, what about multiplayer features like Dying Light has? I don't see how that would work in the slightest.

Aaaannndddd speaking of Dying Light. Why on Earth would the same user need both locked slots? What do they plan on trying to do? Signing into the the "locked" account with two PS4's and trying to play multiplayer with the resell spot - all using the same account? Lmao!
Two people wouldn't be logged into one account at the same time..

The resell slot owner uses the share account to activate their ps4 as primary, logs off, and then plays on another account. They can be connected online or off.

The locked slot owner has to play on the share account while logged online into psn since their ps4 is not primary. They would get the lock symbol on the game if they were offline.

I find the site extremely easy to navigate. Here on CAG, trading is a clusterfuck to me, but on GTZ, since the site is dedicated to trading, I find it easy to locate what I want.

I personally use the old layout though, which you can switch to if you click on the drop down menu under your screen name located in the top right hand corner of the screen.

In the Items field, you can search for any game and find out who on the site has it for trade or who wants it, so you can make an offer. If you haven't already, I recommend filling out both your available and wanted lists, because the site has an excellent matchmaker system that will automatically scan lists between you and another user and find matches between what you want and what you have.

If you're looking for the gameshare forum though, it is hidden from view and only accessible if you are a member. To be a member, see mageshadow's post on the best way to go about joining. Like with CAG, gamesharing is a bi-product of the site, not its main intent, so there are different rules established for how the community handles it.
Thing is most of the time I don't know what I'm looking for. I like the way CAG does it, where there's a code-trade thread where you can browse what other people have and if something catches my eye I make an offer...

Gamesharing thread doesn't matter to me, I'm a member of two already but I really don't gameshare anymore (except for phantoms of my main, which will be phantomized in a couple weeks!)

Thing is most of the time I don't know what I'm looking for. I like the way CAG does it, where there's a code-trade thread where you can browse what other people have and if something catches my eye I make an offer...

Gamesharing thread doesn't matter to me, I'm a member of two already but I really don't gameshare anymore (except for phantoms of my main, which will be phantomized in a couple weeks!)
Have you visited the forums? If you want codes, go to the digital thread, there is a wide variety of movies/games listed. Console items have their own forum, as do portables.

Have you visited the forums? If you want codes, go to the digital thread, there is a wide variety of movies/games listed. Console items have their own forum, as do portables.
Another member here of GTZ and I second what Yanksfan is saying. The site is extremely easy to use. Even when I first joined I had no problem finding anything.

My Gamerscore is a direct reflection on how cool I am IRL.

My 2 year old will come flying from anywhere in the house if he hears the achievement unlocking sound screaming "high 5!!" . He knows what's up.
OLD MAN SYNARC TRYING TO HANG WITH THE XBL DEALS COOL KIDS THREAD :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTlczyWJ-Y

Ya'll help me pick:

Metro Redux OR FF14
I say FF14 so that you can buy a code from me at exactly $10!

And where is Metro that cheep cheep?

bmFpCrP.png

Ya'll help me pick:

Metro Redux OR FF14
Ff14 since you can buy the two metro games separately for cheap and they're not on sale rn. But my real advice is don't hoard if you have no time to play unless a game is on sale for a good percentage off.

bread's done
Back