CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Witcher 3 (PS4) - Would like to get this finalized and paid soon so as to get the discount (Trusted members only, no exceptions)

Resell - $28.35

1.intuition (host)

Phantom - $20.25

Prices adjusted based on discount including 10% coupon ($48.60)

I will be having a PS4 phantom of my main and a friends main for sale:
Phantom 1 - $60 $55
Evolve
The order 1886
The last of us remastered
Destiny season pass

Phantom 2 - $55 $50
Bloodborne
Borderlands: the handsome collection
6 months of PS+

I'll only be taking offers from vets.

Edit. Took the 10% off the original prices

PSBlog has an update about the 10% off coupon and Pre-orders ..

(update: game preorders are also excluded from this promotion, we apologize for the confusion).

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd try again although I know it's a long shot.

Anyone have anything (phantom/resale/rental, etc) with any of the following dlc on it? I'm just looking to finish off the missing trophies that I have on them and many of these are no longer on PSN, so I'm essentially out of luck. If you do have any of them (or are interested in making a new account for the ones still available on PSN to split the costs), please pm me. Thanks.

I'm looking for (all from ps3)

fl0w DLC (got the collection and it left out one stupid picture trophy for $1.99? uggh)

Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers Expansions 1, 2 and 3

Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun DLC

No longer available on PSN:

You Don't Know Jack (4 Jack Packs)

Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (3 DLC packs)

Madden NFL 10 (AFL Legacy pack)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Character and Sim Mission Pack)

Thanks for reading.

PSBlog has an update about the 10% off coupon and Pre-orders ..

(update: game preorders are also excluded from this promotion, we apologize for the confusion).
Yeah this is why I'm done purchasing full retail games digitally. They deliberately misled us this whole time! I wouldn't have loaded up my account with credits had I known this! fuck Sony, they deserve everything that happens to them (and more!)

Thought I'd try again although I know it's a long shot.

Anyone have anything (phantom/resale/rental, etc) with any of the following dlc on it? I'm just looking to finish off the missing trophies that I have on them and many of these are no longer on PSN, so I'm essentially out of luck. If you do have any of them (or are interested in making a new account for the ones still available on PSN to split the costs), please pm me. Thanks.

I'm looking for (all from ps3)

fl0w DLC (got the collection and it left out one stupid picture trophy for $1.99? uggh)

Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers Expansions 1, 2 and 3

Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun DLC

No longer available on PSN:

You Don't Know Jack (4 Jack Packs)

Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (3 DLC packs)

Madden NFL 10 (AFL Legacy pack)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (Character and Sim Mission Pack)

Thanks for reading.
Contact the user TrophyDLC he is the only dude i can think of that hordes these things

Yeah this is why I'm done purchasing full retail games digitally. They deliberately misled us this whole time! I wouldn't have loaded up my account with credits had I known this! fuck Sony, they deserve everything that happens to them (and more!)
Im sorry I laughed reading that i knew ppl would stockpile credit for this but wishing sony horrid things is really bitter Turk :/

I have a right to be bitter, they told us all along that preorders were eligible and now suddenly they're not eligible. Yet another lie from this fledgling company 

Hey Guys, I rented Dragon Age to user cwinters

I gave him the game without taking the money first. he had it for 4 weeks. but didn't paid me after he returned the game. and it's been over 3 weeks without the payment or an explantaion. he's also in the library. he borrowed few games from me too. looks like he's only interested in free games here. just letting you guys know..

For Rent

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4) - $2.50 Per week

For Sale

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $5 Phantom / $9 Resell

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4) - $5 Resell

* I'm not selling the free copy of Garden Warfare. it's my Day 1 resell account.

If true, I'll look into it and remove him. Never give info before payment

[quote name="recon_zero" post="12429139" timestamp="1421853009"]Hi!

Looking for:

Fifa 15 ps3
Fifa 15 ps4
Lego Batman ps4[/quote]
write me

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
The Last of Us Remastered Phantom - $6.67
Thief Phantom - $5 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $3
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil HD Phantom - $2
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Metro Redux - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sniper Elite 3 - $1.25

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50 (out for a while)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 -$1.50 
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $20. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

FS:

PS4:
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - Phantom($17) or Resell($27)
Bound By Flame - Phantom ($8)

PS3:
J-Stars Victory Vs. - Phantom ($9)
Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - Phantom ($7)
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max - Phantom ($5)
Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Phantom ($3)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency. If you think the prices are too high, feel free to make an offer! 

Looking for a phantom for DBZ Xenoverse, anyone got a spot?

Also looking for Batman lego PS4 Phantom 

Is there any place where I can get FF14 time cards cheaper than retail? I'm really liking this game!

Also can they subscription be shared?

Damn lol was feeling a little disillusioned with this place after getting into another petty argument yesterday. Then I see a message from Q that reminded me of why I fucks with yall. That sort of generosity is what defines this community, not the BS. And again, sorry if I cost you that business man.

^ With that said, I want to go on record to say I was wrong about Driveclub (been playing Q's copy). Actually having a lot of fun and it's the first game to pull me away from Destiny. A buddy and I were playing until like 4AM yesterday. If you want a challenging racer that rewards the use of technique give it a chance. Understanding what it demands is key.

That's where I went wrong when I tried it in October. You have to actually brake, take apexes, manage lines and be consistent over several laps. And on turns where braking isn't quite necessary (but neither is full throttle), breeze through those turns *off* the accelerator. And pay attention to the green, yellow, and red flags! There isn't a road guide like in Forza. Not nearly as tedious and unforgiving as G. Turismo, but not as arcadey as something like Burnout/NFS. It's weird... but it works.

It's also freaking gorgeous once you push past those early circuits. Easily one of the best on PS4. Infamous still might hold the crown but it's a close second. I can't believe Sony fucked up the launch so bad man lol. I thought the game was trash before putting time into it. This is easily one of the better racers released in years and it seems like nobody gives a shit. Shame. Sorry for the long rant.

----
I know stillshadow said he was down to join a club together. Again, anyone else?? I started one just as a placeholder ("breakfuss club"...original, I know) but I'll abandon it for something that suits everyone. Or you can join if you don't mind the corny name. Doesn't matter. Being in a club is critical though. You're handicapped without one.

This is easily one of the better racers released in years and it seems like nobody gives a shit. Shame. Sorry for the long rant.
Sony did this to MotorStorm: Apocalypse as well. Game is amazing. I'd go to Microsoft if I was them.

EDIT: I know Sony owns them.

Grim fandango ps4:
Resell: Pravado
Phantom:

Citizens of earth ps4:
Phantom:

CoE is a new fun lil rpg where you play as a Vice President. Looks like it plays like the old final fantasies on snes. 10% off this week only

Regulars only

I know stillshadow said he was down to join a club together. Again, anyone else?? I started one just as a placeholder ("breakfuss club"...original, I know) but I'll abandon it for something that suits everyone. Or you can join if you don't mind the corny name. Doesn't matter. Being in a club is critical though. You're handicapped without one.
I might give it a shot if I can get a copy from Gamefly

You should stick it to them by gamesharing.

Come back to us Turk, we miss you!
I'm gonna be broke for the foreseeable future. I don't have a job right now so any money I can get my hands on I have to live on until I can find a new one.

Oh and because life is so fair, the universe counters the fun of being unemployed by taking my grandfather from me. Yeah I'm really enjoying my life right now.

I'm gonna be broke for the foreseeable future. I don't have a job right now so any money I can get my hands on I have to live on until I can find a new one.

Oh and because life is so fair, the universe counters the fun of being unemployed by taking my grandfather from me. Yeah I'm really enjoying my life right now.
Sorry to hear that man.. Hang in there and things will work themselves out somehow..

The world works in mysterious ways. Keep your chin up ponyboy. Also, the library is great if you have no money.

Is anyone interested in an ongoing PS4 themes only phantom? Phantom would get updated password info when new themes were purchased. Would purchase the following themes initially & any others would have to be discussed between myself and whoever the phantom is, but possibly something like once a month a batch of new themes could be purchased.

3D Dynamic Galaxy G

3D Dynamic Galaxy P

3D Dynamic Meteor
3D Earth in Space w/ Changing Galaxy Backgrounds

Dynamic Galaxy Cross Dissolve
Nebula Dynamic

Dynamic Blue Code
Dynamic Circuits
Space Walk Dynamic

$26.92 (w/ 10% discount)

r: d3adliner - $15.70

p: $11.22
cEq4i3B.gif

(also, you can only phantom every 6 months. you would have to buy whatever you want, phantom, then wait 6 months before the phantom can get any more)

Grim fandango ps4:
Phantom:

Citizens of earth ps4:
Phantom:

CoE is a new fun lil rpg where you play as a Vice President. Looks like it plays like the old final fantasies on snes. 10% off this week only

Regulars only
How much is the Grimm Phantom?

I have been noticing that you fellas have been trying to set up multiple groups with $10% off. Now i stand to be corrected but isnt this $10% off thing for users of psplus During the DDOS? or is it across the board.

Grim fandango ps4:
Phantom:

Citizens of earth ps4:
Phantom:

Regulars only
Could I take the Citizens of earth Phantom?

Could I take the Citizens of earth Phantom?
if you're cool with dropping full deposit then getting refunded the difference once i make you a phantom, sure. pm me if interested

Rare chance but anyone have Super Smash for Wii U that doesn't use Club Nintendo? I need a Wii U game PIN # in the game case to register to my CN acct. I have 3DS version, so if I register both, I get codes for mewtwo DLC when it comes out. It's two separate codes, so I would give you the Wii U code when released.

if you're cool with dropping full deposit then getting refunded the difference once i make you a phantom, sure. pm me if interested

Rare chance but anyone have Super Smash for Wii U that doesn't use Club Nintendo? I need a Wii U game PIN # in the game case to register to my CN acct. I have 3DS version, so if I register both, I get codes for mewtwo DLC when it comes out. It's two separate codes, so I would give you the Wii U code when released.
R.I.P. Club Nintendo!

I'll take it if it's still available..
It is. PM me. I'm going to require you pay relatively soon, as I've had numerous cases in the past few weeks of people dropping out last second, hopefully that's not an issue.

R.I.P. Club Nintendo!
I joined late to the game but nothing really good on there anyway. I'm like 100 points away from platinum status and I just joined it last week lol

yeah qdizzle is well known for scamming people you should have known better

(the fuck you talkin 'bout, boy? either you're the first to get scammed by him or you're about to get mollywhopped for wrongfully calling out a veteran of this thread)

yeah qdizzle is well known for scamming people you should have known better

(the fuck you talkin 'bout, boy? either you're the first to get scammed by him or you're about to get mollywhopped for wrongfully calling out a veteran of this thread)
Thanks, made note of that so I dont get scammed in the future as im not always active here so I got no idea who is a scammer and who is not.. So far so good for me though, havent been scammed and hoping that never changes.

bread's done
Back