CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Yeah, it's worth mentioning that MGS4 is something like a 26-27GB download, and as far as I know it doesn't have an installer like TLOU did; not for those cramped on HDD space.

Indie Flash Sale: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/23/flash-sale-now-live-more-than-60-indie-games-discounted/

Source

Alien Spidy (PS3) – $3.00
Aqua Kitty DX (PS4, PS Vita) – $3.06
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3) – $3.00
Castle Crashers (PS3) – $3.00
Contrast (PS4) – $3.75
Costume Quest 2 (PS4) – $3.00
Costume Quest 2 (PS3) – $3.00
Crash Commando (PS3) – $3.00
Dead Nation (PS3) – $3.20
Don’t Die, Mr Robot! (PS Vita) – $2.00
Dungeon Defenders (PS3) – $3.00
echochrome (PSP) – $2.40
echochrome (PS3) – $2.50
Fez (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – $2.99
Futuridium EP Deluxe (PS4, PS Vita) – $5.00
Guacamelee! (PS3, PS Vita) – $3.00
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4) – $5.10
Hoard (PS3) – $3.00
Hustle Kings (PS3, PS Vita) – $3.00
Inferno Pool (PS3) – $3.00
Joe Danger (PS3) – $3.00
Joe Danger (PS Vita) – $2.75
KillAllZombies (PS4) – $3.50
Kilika Card Gods (PS Vita) – $1.50
Limbo (PS3) – $3.00
Lumines Supernova (PS3) – $3.00
Machinarium (PS3) – $3.00
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD (PS3) – $3.00
OlliOlli (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – $2.99
Pixeljunk Monsters (PS3) – $2.00
Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita) – $3.00
Pool Nation (PS3) – $2.55
Rag Doll Kung Fu (PS3) – $3.00
Resogun (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – $3.00
Road Not Taken (PS4) – $4.50
Rollers of the Realm (PS4, PS Vita) – $4.00
Savage Moon (PS3) – $3.00
Shadow Warrior (PS4) – $6.00
Snark Busters: High Society (PS3) – $3.00
Speakeasy (PS4) – $3.00
Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut (PS4) – $4.00
Superfrog HD (PS3, PS Vita) – $3.00
Super Stardust HD (PS3) – $3.00
Tales From Space: About a Blob (PS3) – $2.80
The Last Guy (PS3) – $3.00
The Unfinished Swan (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – $4.95
Tokyo Jungle (PS3) – $3.00
Trine 2 (PS3) – $3.00
When Vikings Attack! (PS3, PS Vita) – $3.00
Worms (PS3) – $2.99
Worms 2: Armageddon (PS3) – $3.00

Last edited by a moderator:
You beat me by a few seconds for that post :). Some good deals in there.

Most of the PS4 games have been free with PS+ and or will likely be going up there in the future. Costume quest 2 for 3$ and Guacamele for 5$ will be hard to pass up though with the 10% off code this weekend.

Might as well grab this on my main account.

Guacamelee! (PS3, PS Vita) – $3.00

I have enough left over to buy it. Wish I had some more money to buy some more games and to make the 10% worth wild.

Anyone wanna throw down with me to get Shadow Warrior while it's $6 plus 10% off?

Shadow warrior-$5.40

sellable-$3.26 (kvntwvlf)
Nonsell-$2.16

Shadow Warriors PS4 phantom for sale - $2

Edit: Still looking to sell these as well....

Pinball Arcade Season 1 phantom PS4 - $5

Uncharted 1,2,3 (2 and 3 are GOTY) PS3 phantom - $5

photo-thumb-215922.jpg

The Unfinished Swan PS4 ($4.46 - with the 10% off code)

Resell ($2.71)

1.RoyTheAlmighty

Phantom ($1.75)

The game is crossbuy so if anyone is interested in a PS3 slot let me know.

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax Group. W/o DLC w/ 10% off 53.99 (Deadline: 25th 11:59 PM EST)

Resell (20)

1. EmireEffect

Phantom (11.34)

1. Open
2. Open

3. Sabatagear (friend offsite)

Other than that, I'm still selling...

J-stars victory Vs: $10 paypal

Yay more people buying Shadow Warrior to drop the trophy rarity.   :D/

Being serious though, it's a ridiculously fun game. Really over the top and a steal at $6. Glad more people are deciding to get it now. 

Yay more people buying Shadow Warrior to drop the trophy rarity. :D/

Being serious though, it's a ridiculously fun game. Really over the top and a steal at $6. Glad more people are deciding to get it now.
is it that good? it looks like a pretty crappy version of red steel from wii

2 ps3 multi-game supergroups below that I'm doing with friends. Lots of discussion about which games to add and to which group. Below is the contents of each group and below that, the games we've discussed adding in general. It'll probably only be a few from the list, so not gonna be HUGE or anything. If you're interested, please PM me and let me know which group you'd like to be in and which games on the list below you'd be okay with adding. Price and final selection of games will be determined later but if we get everything set this weekend, we can take advantage of the 10% discount on all new games being added so I'm looking to set this up quick.

Group 1: Watch Dogs, Manhunt, Bully, LA Noire (1 phantom available)

Group 2: Dragon's Crown, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Suikoden 2 (2 phantoms available)

Games to be POTENTIALLY added: LA Noire Season Pass, Saint's Row 3 Season Pass, One Piece Pirate Warriors 1, One Piece Unlimited Red, Order Up, Doom Classic Collection, Warriors Orochi 1, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Guilty Gear XX Acore Plus, Sine Mora, Warp, Cubix HD, Persona 4, Pac Man Museum, Bioshock Burial at Sea Episode 2, Disgaea Hour of Darkness, and Growlanswer Heritage of War.

Selling phantoms (non-sell) - best offers via pm.

*Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3/PS4)

*Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass, Child Of Light, Costume Quest 2, Fez

*Batman: Arkham City

*Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU)

*Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons, Machinarium, The Unfinished Swan

*DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions

*Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

*Frogger Returns (EU)

*Frogger Returns (JP), Echochrome, The Last Guy

*Last Of Us Season Pass
*Resident Evil 4

*Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Back To The Future (All EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts

*L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Tales Of Monkey Island Bundle, After Burner Climax, Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP), Bomberman Ultra, Faery: Legends Of Avalon, Frogger Returns, Gunstar Heroes, Hasbro Family Game Night, Hyperballoid HD, X-Men Arcade

*Acceleration Of Suguri X Edition, Akimi Village, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, The Secret Of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Uncharted 3 DLCs

is it that good? it looks like a pretty crappy version of red steel from wii
Oh no, it's much better than that. It's a remake of the original 3d Realms game, and there's lots of throwbacks to it in the humor and secrets. The swordplay is really fun and works really well, and overall the shooting mechanics are fairly well done as well.

Anyone have D3ultimate for ps4? Ill take any slot or timeshare! Decided to coop with gf after guacamelee went ehhh. I would like to get this done within next hour or so. Rai/qdiz/trophy or anybody else got it?

Also LBP3 is another option

I have shadow warrior for Xbox one but I have a problem with it. The gameplay is great, love the story and game and blahblahblah but it seems like the game is zoomed in. Like, it needs to be adjusted to fit within my TV or something but I can't find an option to do so. This makes it so I can't see the icons on the bottom right and left sides of the screen.

Is this a problem with the ps4 version as well? Is there an option to adjust the screen size and I'm just dumb?

I have shadow warrior for Xbox one but I have a problem with it. The gameplay is great, love the story and game and blahblahblah but it seems like the game is zoomed in. Like, it needs to be adjusted to fit within my TV or something but I can't find an option to do so. This makes it so I can't see the icons on the bottom right and left sides of the screen.

Is this a problem with the ps4 version as well? Is there an option to adjust the screen size and I'm just dumb?
There aren't any safe area settings that I can find. What size of TV are you using? I'm playing it on a 32" I think and nothing is getting clipped off.

I'm considering getting this shadow warrior game.... critic reviews aren't too pleasant tho... i would have to get it on my main. man, i'm torn.

what format is your tv???

Do u have it on ZOOM, FULL, H-FILL, JUST, 4:3

I'm considering getting this shadow warrior game.... critic reviews aren't too pleasant tho... i would have to get it on my main. man, i'm torn.
I'll sell you a resell of it for like, $1. :p I want to buy it on my main so that I can get rid of an account on my PS4.

I'm not sure about my tv, but this is the only game out of dozens and dozens to do this.

Pravado I bought it full price and I say it's worth it, especially at a dollar, it does what Duke Nukem Forever wanted to do. It's actually fun, looks good and is the first game to make me laugh in a while.

You should especially if you like old shooters. Its also a great port to ps4, has a fov slider, crosshair customization and its 1080p 60 fps.

bread's done
Back