CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I think I remember going to your stream of Shadow Warrior. I remember someone getting lost after that place caught fire.
Pretty much. My attention span for videos games is steadily diminishing. I for one like hand-holdy video games!

And I tend to play when I'm drunk (Or I am drunk consistently and every now and then I decide to play a game)

Last edited by a moderator:
CoD: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition (ps3/ps4, includes season pass for resellables/locked)

PS4 Resellable ($25): Jersiah
PS4 Phantom ($10): (pending)
PS4 Locked ($20):
PS3 Resellable ($17.50):
PS3 Resellable ($17.50):
PS3 Phantom ($5):
PS3 Phantom ($5):

If it fills this weekend, 10% off for everybody. PM me or add yourself if interested.

I WOULD be interested in Minecraft. If I had any idea whatsoever was going on in that game! I swear to god I don't think any game has perplexed me like that one in all my years of gaming!

I WOULD be interested in Minecraft. If I had any idea whatsoever was going on in that game! I swear to god I don't think any game has perplexed me like that one in all my years of gaming!
Lol. Hence why I have about 1-2 hours completed on my Xbone. I don't think I finished the tutorial. The best I can figure out is that the game's goal is whatever you want it to be. There is no set goal/endgame except for leveling up. I may be totally wrong.

I think I remember going to your stream of Shadow Warrior. I remember someone getting lost after that place caught fire.
I think that was me you were watching. I was looking around and found an easter egg by the waterfall (a naked anime girl).

Knew the game had lots of easter eggs and hidden surprises.

All I can figure is you gotta make a house but every time I start to gather materials, night comes, a spider kills me, and when it loads I have no materials left. And yeah, that tutorial confuses me more than it helps!

And for no reason here is the shirt I got from Loot Crate!

xfcNBoU.jpg

It is pretty cool but I have the nagging suspicion it is a woman's shirt/cut.

Lol. Hence why I have about 1-2 hours completed on my Xbone. I don't think I finished the tutorial. The best I can figure out is that the game's goal is whatever you want it to be. There is no set goal/endgame except for leveling up. I may be totally wrong.
Minecraft is an open based game for creativeness to your liking but it also exist a quest whereby you defeat the Ender Dragon to earn the end credits but to do that, it requires some farming such as diamonds, golden rods from the Nether World(hell) and Ender Pearls to enter the End Portal to fight the end boss. Leveling is used for enchantment weapon/armor primiarily.

Any interest in a PS4 phantom for Monopoly Plus and Daylight? Would be $8.

LF

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell or phantom. Would prefer the deluxe version with DLC.

still looking

1: GTAV for $20 PSN Card

2: Assassins Creed Unity for $20 PSN Card

3: Aliens Isolation + Lords of the fallen for $20 PSN Card

4: bound by flame + walking dead season 2 + MGS ground zeros for $20 PSN Card

5:FarCry 4 for $20 PSN Card

6: DA Inquisition for $20 PSN Card

New library additions

PS4:

The Last of Us Remastered

How to Survive: Stormwarning Edition

Far Cry 4

Assassin's Creed Unity

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition

Destiny

Destiny Season Pass

Never Alone

inFamous Second Son

I personally will also be donating Little Big Planet 3, Walking Dead S1, Shadow Warrior, and Pier Solar (all PS4) when I'm done with them.

still looking

1: GTAV for $20 PSN Card

2: Assassins Creed Unity for $20 PSN Card

3: Aliens Isolation + Lords of the fallen for $20 PSN Card

4: bound by flame + walking dead season 2 + MGS ground zeros for $20 PSN Card

5:FarCry 4 for $20 PSN Card

6: DA Inquisition for $20 PSN Card
Once my buddy is done with Unity, I'll trade it for a $20 PSN.

HAVE (PS3 resells)

South Park Stick of Truth resell - $8 Amazon GC

Child of Light resell - $2 Amazon GC

Both for $9

Is it possible to use the 10% code on Preorders? Im trying to preorder Dying light for myself and a buddy, and figured since I can save $6 id buy a couple of those games that are on sale as a little bonus. But I cant get the preorder to go into my cart, so I cant use the code on it. Anybody know one way or the other?

Is it possible to use the 10% code on Preorders? Im trying to preorder Dying light for myself and a buddy, and figured since I can save $6 id buy a couple of those games that are on sale as a little bonus. But I cant get the preorder to go into my cart, so I cant use the code on it. Anybody know one way or the other?
The 10% off code does not work towards preorders

Thats lame. So I did read that pre orders would be included and then they decided to exclude them. It shows it right there. Really stupid.
It's actually due to not having a way to enter promo codes when pre-ordering. The guy who wrote the post, the guy who responded in the comments and even Yoshida mentioned you would be able to use the codes on pre-orders, so quite a few people at Sony don't even know how the system works.

What does it tell you when the first thought that came to mind upon seeing the comments by those guys was 'they're wrong' and not 'they're probably going to update the store to allow codes to be used with pre-orders'?

PS4 Resellable ($25): Jersiah
PS4 Phantom ($10): (pending)
PS4 Locked ($20):
PS3 Resellable ($17.50):
PS3 Resellable ($17.50):
PS3 Phantom ($5): Mageshadow
PS3 Phantom ($5): Mageshadow

Wait is Dark Souls 2 in the library? I have a resell as a matter of fact, not a phantom :)

Gamesharing CAG, should I drop cash on The Unfinished Swan for Vita or go for a timeshare on console for a bigger screen?

Is anyone going to be renting out Dyling light? I'm still not sure if I should gameshare with a friend or maybe go with Bestbuy and get a physical.

The 10% off code does not work towards preorders
I think this is the most you ever posted Catspit :p

This sale has been really good. Aqua Kitty is surprisingly very entertaining.

Ughhh AW is giving me so much shit right now! I bought a resell with the Season Pass so I'm trying to use the AE4...says I don't own the Season Pass, I go back and redownload it...still nothing WTF! All the DLC I've gotten in my resell hasn't worked!

Wait is Dark Souls 2 in the library? I have a resell as a matter of fact, not a phantom :)

Gamesharing CAG, should I drop cash on The Unfinished Swan for Vita or go for a timeshare on console for a bigger screen?
You should totally go for the bigger screen and take the phantom in my group :D

Mafia II phantom (PS3) - $1

echochrome, Lumines Supernova, LIMBO & Worms 2 phantom (PS3, all on one account) - $1.50

Buy both for $2

Can someone please explain the difference between resell and phantom?

I'm new and looking for some ps4 games
resell can resell the game when they're done and also log back into the acct to redownload as many times as they want. can be rented out to other people as well

phantoms can't. if they try to log into the acct the game will not work anymore. if they delete the user or the game they lose the game forever

Ughhh AW is giving me so much shit right now! I bought a resell with the Season Pass so I'm trying to use the AE4...says I don't own the Season Pass, I go back and redownload it...still nothing WTF! All the DLC I've gotten in my resell hasn't worked!
Activision 'fixed' the DLC loophole according to playstationtrophies.org. You can't gameshare the DLC, it's tied to the account. It's going to cost quite a bit more to 100% CoD games going forward if true.

Comments 2 & 6:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-15359-Call-of-Duty--Advanced-Warfare-Havoc-DLC-Trailer-Smiles-for-the-KillCameraman.html

bread's done
Back