CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anyone here have a phantom of Destiny Guardian Digital what ever it's called on their console from before Expansion I released?

I want to have you borrow my slot and see if you can access the expansion.

Anyone doing Timeshare of The Order 1886 right at release, willing to give $10 for 2 week access, then you can have it back or I'm willing to wait 1 week from release so you can play, then I play and finish and you can have it back

If I platinum any time faster, you get to keep the extra moolah
Unless you plan on only playing an hour a day, you won't need it for 2 weeks. Time to beat is said to be 10-12 hrs long.

Anyone here have a phantom of Destiny Guardian Digital what ever it's called on their console from before Expansion I released?

I want to have you borrow my slot and see if you can access the expansion.
everyone has access to the expansion packs as they are included in the compatibility packs which are mandatory. The expansion pass is like an activation key. I found this out when I got a phantom as the dl file was around 6kb

Anyone want to grab some season passes NZ has some good deals if you have the EU version of the game.

I have most of the games on ps4 so I'd be wanting a few...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone happen to have a resell for the eu/pal version of Advanced Warfare for ps3? Need it as I have season pass for an eu version despite me owning an us resell D:

Anyone doing Timeshare of The Order 1886 right at release, willing to give $10 for 2 week access, then you can have it back or I'm willing to wait 1 week from release so you can play, then I play and finish and you can have it back

If I platinum any time faster, you get to keep the extra moolah
Works for me. Hit me up after release.

Who wants to share Stardust on PS4??? One of my favorite games on PS3! And it'll have 3D if you're a dork and care about that sort of thing (I do).

$12.99

Breakfuss: Resell
OPEN: Phantom

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/06/super-stardust-ultra-launching-on-ps4-february-10th/#sf7307434

Hello again, everyone. Following up on my post announcing that Super Stardust Ultra was coming to PS4 (which you can read here), it gives me great pleasure to let you all know that it will be available to download next week on February 10th. I can also confirm that Super Stardust Ultra supports 3D at full 60 frames per second! We think this is something that you’ll want to show to friends and family, it really does add an extra dimension to an already unique and great looking game.

Super Stardust Ultra is packed with incredible depth and variety, from five newly designed planets and other visual enhancements, to nine different single-player game modes. Some of which are brand new, only on PS4. One of these modes is Blockade. As if blasting through hazardous meteor storms or fighting off enemy spacecraft wasn’t difficult enough, you now have to avoid an endless trail of deadly mines that are continually dropped from the back of your Star fighter. The twist however is that everything else on the planet is also destroyed if it makes contact with the mines, so they can be used to your advantage and timing your bombs or boost is critical to staying alive. If you think you have the skills, then check out Interactive Streaming which not only allows you to broadcast your gameplay but also opens up your world, allowing your viewers to decide what happens next. The vote can range from a full onslaught of chaos, to a much needed helpful care package….you have been warned.

There’s always plenty to achieve in Super Stardust Ultra, whether you are hunting Trophies in pursuit of the Platinum, or blasting your way to the top of the global leader boards. Competing against friends has never been easier, whether sending direct challenges or playing 2-4 player local split-screen battles — even teaming up in co-op mode. All this will be available on PlayStation Store for $12.99; PS Plus subscribers will receive an additional 20% discount for a period of 1 week after launch, so make sure to pick up Super Stardust Ultra next week!

Selling the following:

Assassin's Creed IV PS3 - Phantom for $3
Assassin's Creed IV PS4 - Phantom for $6
Battlefield 4 PS3 - Phantom for $3
Battlefield 4 PS4 - Phantom for $6
Far Cry 4 PS4 - Phantom for $ 12

Please PM me if you want to initiate a deal. Thanks.

PS3 Phantom available for the following games 

The Last of US 

Borderlands Pre-Sequel

Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory

Borderlands 1 Ultimate Edition 

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

Black Ops 2

Destiny

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 1 & 2

DMC HD collection

TWD S1 and 2

SRIV

COD AW

GTA V

+ many others 

PS4 Phantoms Available 

MLB 14 The show 

Destiny

COD AW

EA Sports UFC

TLOU:R

GTA V

SRIV: Re Elected

Diablo 3 

Tomb raider 

BF4

COD Ghosts

DW8

Injustice(not PS+ edition)

PvZ Garden Warfare

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $20. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

PS4 Phantoms Available

Destiny

COD AW

TLOU:R

GTA V

SRIV: Re Elected

Diablo 3
Havoc007 was looking for a Destiny phantom (or resell) and Fayzen was looking for a Diablo 3 UEE phantom (or resell). Are the phantoms all on one slot, or are they on different slots?

Selling PS4 Far Cry 4 resell for $15

PM if interested. possibly sold

I would not recommend this game for co-op. I can't believe no review (that I read) mentioned that coop stats don't carry over into single player for the second player. Why would they do this?!?!? 

Single player is top though!

Looking for:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 US version (PS4) timeshare/phantom/resell

Fibbage (PS4) timeshare

Arcade Archives games (PS4)

LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) phantom/resell

Blargh, debating on starting a group for a Evolve & The Order.

I know I definitely want Evolve because it's multiplayer and it plays like L4D (which I loved), question is digital or disc. I'd probably trade in FC4 to buy this for cheap ( and pick up FC4 digital for cheap )

I could maybe rent The Order from family video or the ps4 group.. 

Blogcast ep 152

PS4

• Evolve
  • Minutes *CrossBuy
  • Super Stardust Ultra
  • Unmechanical Extended *CrossBuy
PS3

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • Hyper Void
  • Unmechanical Extended
VITA

• Aeterno Blade
  • Jungle Rumble: Freedom, Happiness, and Bananas
  • Minutes

I'm going to be streaming some Rock Band soon. QDizzle has been requesting it for some time. If you got rock band 2 or 3 and wanna play some songs together, feel free to add me. As usual, I forget how to have the stream show up on this post. I haven't played these games since the charity stream, so I'll be rusty. 

EDIT: ok so when i put my url it makes this big empty box here so just click on my sig 
edit #2: stream is done and we had a blast with song requests :p

I'm going to be streaming some Rock Band soon. QDizzle has been requesting it for some time. If you got rock band 2 or 3 and wanna play some songs together, feel free to add me. As usual, I forget how to have the stream show up on this post. I haven't played these games since the charity stream, so I'll be rusty.

EDIT: ok so when i put my url it makes this big empty box here so just click on my sig
About an hour ago I streamed on YouTube from BO2's shitty streaming feature (Which stops in the middle of playing). Darn video didn't save so I don't know how the quality turned out. Probably for the better, my brother kept interrupting me and I got smashed.

Btw it will show you streaming on the front page of CAG and also the line where your username is.

Edit: If you add your twitch name on your profile.

Anyone know anything about PS4 shares not deactivating correctly (From the PS4)?

I have a resell and I deactivated and deleted the account a while back. I get an itch to try the game again and I can't activate as primary. It says there is a PS4 already activated. I check the website and it says the same. I was the only one with access to the PS4 resell afaik.

Game is also PS3 cross-buy. I did not host.

Selling phantoms of the PS3 half of my main *which includes RE hd and Advanced Warfare*. Have a LARGE selection of games *both purchased and freebies from ps+*. Looking for $35 (but willing to consider reasonable offers). Here is what I have:

PS1 Games
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Medal Of Honor
Tomb Raider
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Syphon Filter
Silent Hill
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
PS2 Games
Max Payne
Primal
Odin Sphere
GrimGrimoire
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Twisted Metal Black
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Fatal Frame
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
PS3 Games
Resident Evil HD
Fez
Rogue Legacy
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous

PS+ freebies:

Deadly Premonition
the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
SteamWorld Dig
Kingdoms Of Amalur
DmC: Devil May Cry
LittleBigPlanet 2
NBA 2K14
Dead Space 3
Dragon's Crown
Terraria
Tomb Raider (2013)
Modnation Racers: Road trip
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock: Infinite
Grid 2
Scott Pilgrim
Trine 2
Demon's Souls
Shift 2 Unleashed
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Shank 2
NFL Blitz
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
Tomb Raider Underworld
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Mega Man 9&10
Bioshock 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Back To The Future
Closure
inFamous 2
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One       

This account will not be reset again for 6 months, so you don't have to download everything at the same time. Access will be granted upon request. Oh and same rules apply: No noobs, please have 10 positive feedback, nobody suspected of being shady, blahblahblah...

Anyone know anything about PS4 shares not deactivating correctly (From the PS4)?

I have a resell and I deactivated and deleted the account a while back. I get an itch to try the game again and I can't activate as primary. It says there is a PS4 already activated. I check the website and it says the same. I was the only one with access to the PS4 resell afaik.

Game is also PS3 cross-buy. I did not host.
had the same problem earlier this week tracked down all my trusted guys who borrowed it each double checked and said they deactivated.

Super stardust whatever ps4

Resell: Pravado

Phantom:
I was addicted to the original PS3 version for the looooooongest time. Hopefully it will show up in the library. I wish it would have been an updated port of Super Stardust Delta (Vita) though, instead of it being the PS3 version with a couple new planets. I don't have a Vita and always wanted to play Delta.

had the same problem earlier this week tracked down all my trusted guys who borrowed it each double checked and said they deactivated.
I hope it's not something that's going to start happening frequently to a lot of people.

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell + Phantom - $20 
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Metro Redux Phantom - $13
Sniper Elite 3 Resell - $15
The Last of Us Remastered Resell - $12
Thief Phantom - $5/ Resell - $12 (or rent for $1/week)

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass both resells - $13
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $14
Dishonored + all trophy DLC both resells - $10
Final Fantasy 13-2 both resells - $5
Gran Turismo 6 Phantom - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $10
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3
TLOU + Season Pass Resell - $10

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Sniper Elite 3 - $1
Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Dying Light - $1.50 
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 
Resident Evil HD - $0.50
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $1
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

FS:

Fifa 15 PS4 Phantom - $12 (Vet preferred. Will require a full deposit of $30 if you are non-reputable.)

Dying Light Resell - $30

bread's done
Back