CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

God this new layout sucks, wish I can change it back to the original. Anyway, looking for timeshare of Sherlocke Holmes Crimes and Punishment on PS4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Im new at Gamesharing (PS3) and I have some questions.

1. If a shared user is currently downloading in background and I change the password, will his download not be affected and will he be able to install and play the game?

2. If a shared user is currently downloading in background and I deactivate his system, will his download not be affected and will he be able to install and play the game?

3. Isn't scamming easy, I mean when I give him the e-mail and log-in password, he can just edit my password and e-mail ID?

4. For every account, how many PS4s, PS3s, PSVitas and PSPs can be activated at the same time? I mean, can you have something like 2 PS4s, 2 PS3s, 1 PSVita and 1 PSP all activated at the same time?

EDIT: 5. If it's a game with DLCs, if the DLCs are downloaded and installed BEFORE the game is even downloaded and installed, will the DLCs still work?

Okay, sorry if my questions sound stupid lol, but Im new at this.

Thanks! :D

Shares for Sale

PS4

• Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition - phantom
• Amazing Spiderman 2 - phantom
• Assassin's Creed IV - phantom, resell
• Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass - phantom
• Basement Crawl - phantom
• Bound By Flame - phantom
• Call of Duty Ghosts w/ Freefall map + Festive Pack - phantom
• Cel Damage - phantom
• Costume Quest 2 - phantom
• Daylight - phantom
• Entwined - phantom
• Killzone: Shadow Fall - phantom, resell
• Knack - phantom
• Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - phantom
• Lego Hobbit - phantom
• Lego Marvel Super Heroes - phantom, resell
• Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes - phantom
• Murdered: Soul Suspect - phantom
• NBA 2K14 - phantom
• Octodad - phantom
• PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - phantom
• SoundShapes + DLC, Plants vs Zombies - timeshare
• Strider - phantom
• Strike Suit Zero - phantom
• Surgeon Simulator - phantom
• The Last of Us Remastered - phantom
• Thief - phantom
• Transistor - phantom
• Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload - phantom
• Trials Fusion - phantom
• Valiant Hearts - phantom
• Watch Dogs - phantom

PS3
• Alice Madness Returns + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 3 + All DLC & Sorcery - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag + All DLC - timeshare
• Batman Arkham Origins + Cold Heart/Initiation/Knightfall - phantom, timeshare
• Battlefield 4 & Premium (all trophy DLC, pile of battlepacks, also Pistol+DMR unlocks) - timeshare
• Borderlands 2 + Mechro/Dome/lvl61/SeasonPass, SoundShapes + DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 + Season Pass + Nuketown Zombies + Nuketown 2025 - sellable, timeshare
• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• DanceStar w/ songs - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Darksiders II w/ Crucible Pass and soundtrack - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Destiny w/ Season Pass PLUS Pre-Order Bonuses - resell, timeshare
• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• God of War Ascension Online Pass - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Grand Theft Auto V, L.A. Noire Complete - phantom, timeshare
• GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Heavy Fire Afghanistan - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• LittleBigPlanet Karting + a ton of karts/costumes - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Machinarium - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Max Payne 3 + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Ni No Kuni & Jet Set Radio - sellable, flexible, timeshare
• Remember Me - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Saints Row 3 Complete (USA) - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Saints Row 3 Complete (German) - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Smurfs 2 - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• South Park: The Stick of Truth - phantom, timeshare
• Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Tomb Raider (2013) w/ bonus map/weapons/etc and Quantum Conundrum - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Walking Dead Episode 1 + 400 Days DLC - sellable, timeshare
• Watch Dogs w/ bonus guns/swag - timeshare

I saw that before I posted and messaged the guy above me and waited and still no reply even still now so it's better I'd ask around instead of waiting if you know what I mean

Edit: I messaged him a few hours after he posted it
im from england bro and was asleep, but yes I'll do a group if youre starting one

Hi, Im new at Gamesharing (PS3) and I have some questions.

1. If a shared user is currently downloading in background and I change the password, will his download not be affected and will he be able to install and play the game?

2. If a shared user is currently downloading in background and I deactivate his system, will his download not be affected and will he be able to install and play the game?

3. Isn't scamming easy, I mean when I give him the e-mail and log-in password, he can just edit my password and e-mail ID?

4. For every account, how many PS4s, PS3s, PSVitas and PSPs can be activated at the same time? I mean, can you have something like 2 PS4s, 2 PS3s, 1 PSVita and 1 PSP all activated at the same time?

EDIT: 5. If it's a game with DLCs, if the DLCs are downloaded and installed BEFORE the game is even downloaded and installed, will the DLCs still work?

Okay, sorry if my questions sound stupid lol, but Im new at this.

Thanks! :D
1. dont do that, wait until downloads is done and tested

2. dont do that, wait until downloads is done and tested

3. something like that

4.something like that aswell

5. if you have the game then you should be able to.

Trying to spend $4.61 after topping an account for the PS4 is so goddamn infuriating, my god those $3.49 dynamic themes are a fucking rip off, I rather someone keep the money and use it later on rather than waste it on that utter trash

Jesus!

looking for slots (phantom or resell) of the following PS4 games:

Destiny

Farcry 4

GTA V 

hit me up with offers via pm.

Does anyone have a PS4 season pass for COD AW I could snag? Maybe someone who bought the PS3 package on release and isn't using the PS4 share? I have a resell of the PS3 version and a resell of just the game on PS4 I could trade or there's always paypal!

Trying to spend $4.61 after topping an account for the PS4 is so goddamn infuriating, my god those $3.49 dynamic themes are a fucking rip off, I rather someone keep the money and use it later on rather than waste it on that utter trash

Jesus!
I bought the abstract power & blue light effects dynamic themes. Never again will I purchase themes without first seeing an HD preview. They are both blurry and look barely above 420p, and the abstract power one is on an only 1.5 second loop so you constantly see the little "tick" where the the loop is restarting. The blue lights loop is barely any better. Waste of $6 for sure.

LF: Driveclub resell (us version)

Timeshare available of Motogp14 and MXGP (PS4) in one account. $1/week

Have some relatively old phantoms :(

Wwe 2k14
(Walking dead s2, nfs mw and cvs2)1acc for these 3
(Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade, walking dead s1)1acc for these two
(MVC2,lbp,ratchet and clank quest for booty, dlc for various games and a few ps1 classics) 1acc for these

Need $$$ badly lol

Question: If I buy secondary accounts(locked spots) can I delete and install it anytime like the resell account?

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO SALE

PS4 Phantom

Lego Batman 3 & DLC + Shadow Warrior + Peggle2 + Legend of Korra + Driveclub DLC  + Loadout -  $35

PS3 Phantom x 2

Motorstorm RC + FIFA 15 +  Lego Batman 3 Character Pack + Best of Arcade Games + Duke Nukem Forever + Kane and Lynch: Dead Men + Trine 2 FF XIII-2 Demo - $20 each

Timeshare. PS4

New This Week

Evolve

Super Stardust Ultra

Assassin's Creed Unity

Battlefield 4 + Premium 

COD Advanced Warfare

Chariot

Dragon Age Inquisition 

Driveclub    

Dying Light

Farcry 4 

Fifa 15

Game of thrones ep 1 +2     

GTA V 

Grim Fandango

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Last of Us Remastered

Life is strange ep 1 

Little Big planet 3 

Lords of the Fallen

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

NBA2K15 

NFS Rivals

PVZ Garden Warfare 

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Saints Row :Gat out of Hell   

Samurai Warriors 4

Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Sleeping Dogs Def Edition

Styx Master Of Shadows 

Tales from the borderlands ep 1               

The Crew 
The Evil Within + season pass 

The Wolf among Us 

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Walking Dead season 2 

Walking Dead season 1 

Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   
WWE 2K15 
PHANTOMS PS3

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign $8

Phantoms  Ps4

Chariot $3

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO SALE

PS4 Phantom

Lego Batman 3 & DLC + Shadow Warrior + Peggle2 + Legend of Korra + Driveclub DLC + Loadout - $35

PS3 Phantom x 2

Motorstorm RC + FIFA 15 + Lego Batman 3 Character Pack + Best of Arcade Games + Duke Nukem Forever + Kane and Lynch: Dead Men + Trine 2 FF XIII-2 Demo - $20 each
Was that Drive Club the full game?

I bought the abstract power & blue light effects dynamic themes. Never again will I purchase themes without first seeing an HD preview. They are both blurry and look barely above 420p, and the abstract power one is on an only 1.5 second loop so you constantly see the little "tick" where the the loop is restarting. The blue lights loop is barely any better. Waste of $6 for sure.
You should check out The Order 1886 theme. It's a bit bright but looks pretty cool. IMO I've yet to see any theme on both systems that's better than the Heavy Rain and Little Big Planet dynamic themes on the PS3. The 20th anniversary static theme looks nice as well.

For Sale

Battlefield 4 PS4 (Phantom) - $5

Battlefield 4: Premium PS4 (Phantom) - $5

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 (Phantom) - $10

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $9 Resell / $5 Phantom

Its shocking because this is the second game this year first being Dying Light that people criticized or shy away from that has become a sleeper hit. I expected great hings from it but even I didnt see a  9

I fully expected high scores. Sites have been hyping this game up since its reveal. It practically felt like Titanfall 2015 to me. Perfectly fine game, but not one I would expect to stick around for a super long length of time.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/12/evolve-review

WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I WENT MAGESHADOW HD FOR THAT ONE.
It's a big budget title backed by a big developer (2k), so it was only natural that ign would give it a good score.

Upon reading the review I find that they are too positive about this game. The only negative point they had, they shrugged of as a mild inconvenience, while I think a lot of people will find the hours of grinding needed before the full potential of the multiplayer is reached is more than a minor inconvenience.

In the dying light review they say that the game is beter than dead island, but give it a way lower score. That's inconsistent reviewing.

Does anyone have a PS4 season pass for COD AW I could snag? Maybe someone who bought the PS3 package on release and isn't using the PS4 share? I have a resell of the PS3 version and a resell of just the game on PS4 I could trade or there's always paypal!
im interested in the season pass for AW(ps3) i have an account with 20 dollars but its already on psn, so u would have to use it from there. i also have ghosts season pass, max payne 3, AC3, GTA5, AC Black Flag. i could throw u a good deal with a few of these games. but i would need re-access to yours later for when the maps release.

Its shocking because this is the second game this year first being Dying Light that people criticized or shy away from that has become a sleeper hit. I expected great hings from it but even I didnt see a 9
I really enjoyed Dying Light until the final couple of story missions- by the end it just felt like a grind and I wanted to be done. The combat and numerous ways you could kill zombies was really well done and much less buggy than I remember Dead Island being. The majority of side quests, however, were simple fetch quests that I didn't bother finishing- and seriously, QTE boss fights? Let's be more creative in 2015 when your entire combat system is based around unique, branching combat techniques

bread's done
Back