CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I am streaming Super Stardust Ultra interactive mode right now. Come choose my fate, lol. Maybe I can go for top on the leader board but its awfully boring play with no votes. User = D34DL1N3R

It's a big budget title backed by a big developer (2k), so it was only natural that ign would give it a good score.

Upon reading the review I find that they are too positive about this game. The only negative point they had, they shrugged of as a mild inconvenience, while I think a lot of people will find the hours of grinding needed before the full potential of the multiplayer is reached is more than a minor inconvenience.

In the dying light review they say that the game is beter than dead island, but give it a way lower score. That's inconsistent reviewing.
As someone who has listened to Vince on a ton of podcasts, the dude is legit and not the type to be bought out or bribed. He's an old school gamer and super super friendly. I trust him. A 10 is sketchy for a game like evolve, but I don't think he was bribed. Also please don't judge IGN as a single entity when it come sto reviews, different people within the company will review differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the dying light review they say that the game is beter than dead island, but give it a way lower score. That's inconsistent reviewing.
You know what they say, you can't ignorant without IGN. They are paid to review and they will inflate the score as long as they are paid, just checking the recent Evolve review lately with that inflated score is a testament to their idiocy.

You know what they say, you can't ignorant without IGN. They are paid to review and they will inflate the score as long as they are paid, just checking the recent Evolve review lately with that inflated score is a testament to their idiocy.
This is so wrong (and ironic)

Evolve and Dying Light both did receive fairly high scores. Shame because the games are great but not worth a 9/10. 

Back in the days a 9/10 meant revolutionary, Like GTA 4. While they both do things great, it's simply doesn't warrant such a high score. Dying light is what Dead Island Riptipe should of been, while Evolve borrows alot from L4D. 

There is nothing revolutionary here, hence not worth a 9/10. I'd rate both of these games around 7-7.5/10 at most.

Developers are getting lazy imo, borrowing from the old and calling it new. Sad thing is most of us are falling for it.

Evolve and Dying Light both did receive fairly high scores. Shame because the games are great but not worth a 9/10.

Back in the days a 9/10 meant revolutionary, Like GTA 4. While they both do things great, it's simply doesn't warrant such a high score. Dying light is what Dead Island Riptipe should of been, while Evolve borrows alot from L4D.

There is nothing revolutionary here, hence not worth a 9/10. I'd rate both of these games around 7-7.5/10 at most.

Developers are getting lazy imo, borrowing from the old and calling it new. Sad thing is most of us are falling for it.
"Borrowing from the old" isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'd buy a resident evil 4 clone any day of the week. Back in the day the innovations in these games were revolutionary hence the higher scores that you think were deserved. But if they didn't exist, these games would still get the scores they got now and you would agree with them because you haven't experienced gameplay like that before. It's how ass creed 1 got 10's everywhere but now you look back and its like a 6 at best. It's all opinion in the end, and a game doesn't necessarily have to make huge innovations to get a perfect score imo. It just has to be incredible and a must-buy.

New Blogcast ep 153 (Feb.17)

PS4

• Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
  • Hand of Fate
  • Paparazzi
  • Pillar
  • Q*Bert Rebooted *Cross-Buy
  • Trivial Pursuit Live!
  • The Order: 1886 (Out Friday, 20th)
PS3

• Q*Bert Rebooted
  • Treasures of Montezuma Arena
  • Trivial Pursuit Live!
VITA

• Q*Bert Rebooted

"Borrowing from the old" isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'd buy a resident evil 4 clone any day of the week. Back in the day the innovations in these games were revolutionary hence the higher scores that you think were deserved. But if they didn't exist, these games would still get the scores they got now and you would agree with them because you haven't experienced gameplay like that before. It's how ass creed 1 got 10's everywhere but now you look back and its like a 6 at best. It's all opinion in the end, and a game doesn't necessarily have to make huge innovations to get a perfect score imo. It just has to be incredible and a must-buy.
Problem is there is nothing incredible about either game. I bought both games on day 1 and I'm very disappointed in both. To each their own I suppose, I'll be trading in Evolve this weekend and holding onto the credit for The Order.

Now that, might be worth a 9/10

Hey guys just want to tell that we can now upgrade a sub account to a master account and retain everything Purchased,wil it make a differnce in gamesharing?

Anyone selling PS4 Resell of PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate? If not, anyone else who missed it on PS+ want to buy a phantom? PM me plz for either.

PS4

I was REALLY excited for this and almost pre-ordered it a couple of weeks ago... until I found out that it contains NONE of the previous DLC. Given that this is the 3rd release of the game they could have at least included a good deal of it. Although I understand they didn't because why lose out on hundreds of $'s per player for those who never bought the game the last two times around and any of it's DLC.

As someone who has listened to Vince on a ton of podcasts, the dude is legit and not the type to be bought out or bribed. He's an old school gamer and super super friendly. I trust him.
I'd trust an MMA fighter saying they're clean before I believe these reviewers don't take bribes/favor.

PS4

• Hand of Fate
  • Paparazzi
  • Pillar
  • Q*Bert Rebooted *Cross-Buy
  • Trivial Pursuit Live!
  • The Order: 1886 (Out Friday, 20th)
PS3

• Q*Bert Rebooted
  • Treasures of Montezuma Arena
  • Trivial Pursuit Live!
VITA

• Q*Bert Rebooted
I literally have no idea what several of these games are.

For Sale

Destiny Full Game + Expansion I: The Dark Below (Phantom) - $10

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 (Phantom) - $10

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $9 Resell / $5 Phantom

Shadow Of Mordor Borrowed heavily from it and outclassed it enormously.

Haven't got the chance to play SoM yet. Is there a specific reason not to get it on the PS3? I read vague things like the nemesis system is watered down but nobody went into details on the sites I checked.
It's hideous in comparison.

Honestly I'd only say get it on PS3 if you plan never going to current gen. No downside to waiting for it on a better system once you've got that.

Valentine Deals: Ends 2/16 , 9am PT

• Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- PS3 $20PS4 - $24
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 PS3 $24PS4 $24
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris PS4 $8
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris + SEASON PASS PS4 $11.60
  • The Jackbox Party PS4 $10
  • Mercenary Kings PS4 $6
  • Dynasty warriors 8  PS4 $18
  • TowerFall ascension PS4 $4.50
  • Rayman Legends PS4 $10
  • Knack PS4 $10

Flash Sale is Live: Valentine Deals on Multiplayer Games

Forming a new Guilty Gear Xrd PS4 group, thanks to the current flash sale ($24). Do need someone who could host:

GGXrd (PS4 Flash Sale $24)
Resell
Phantom
1. newtype06

<p>

Valentine Deals: Ends 2/16 , 9am PT

• Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- PS3 $20, PS4 - $24
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 PS3 $24, PS4 $24
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris PS4 $8
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris + SEASON PASS PS4 $11.60
  • The Jackbox Party PS4 $10
  • Mercenary Kings PS4 $6
  • Dynasty warriors 8 PS4 $18
  • TowerFall ascension PS4 $4.50
  • Rayman Legends PS4 $10
  • Knack PS4 $10
need that guilty gear! Have a timeshare of both walking dead games. Pm me if keen

Add yourself if interested in any:

Rayman Legends (PS4) – $10.00 (R: $6 // P: $4)
Resell: StarShadow
Phantom: 

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions (PS4) – $9.89 (R: $5.93 // P: $3.96)
Resell: StarShadow
Phantom: 

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions (PS3) – $9.89 (R: $3.30 Each // P: $1.65 Each)
Resell 1: StarShadow
Resell 2:
Phantom 1:
Phantom 2:

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3) – $24.00 (R: $8 Each // P: $4 Each)
Resell 1: StarShadow
Resell 2: 
Phantom 1:
Phantom 2:

Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement (PS3) - 580MB 

Phantom $1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yal_mEVf8U

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) - 5.1GB

Resell $5.33

1. Thermopyle

2. Hayate188

Phantom $2.66

1. Acquiesc3

2. Mirmo

Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement (PS3) - 580MB

Resell $2
1. Thermopyle

Phantom $1

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) - 5.1GB

Resell $5.33
1. Thermopyle

Phantom $2.66
Please reserve a spot for ClydeShebang. He was looking for Tales of Xillia 2 for a long time. Cheers!

Rayman Legends PS4: $10

resell - breakfuss
phantom - open (PM me)

Knack PS4: $10

resell - breakfuss
phantom - open (PM me)

I still have a PS4 phantom available for NFS: Rivals from the sale two weeks ago if the person who asked a few posts back is still interested. Or, to anyone who might want it. Thanks.

Valentine PS4 phantom pricing:
PS4 PS4 Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris SOLD
PS4 Knack $4
(games purchased before sale, and are ready to download)

PS4 Geometry Wars SOLD

V.Day CO-OP Bundle
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack
Mercenary Kings
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
TowerFall Ascension

SOLD

bread's done
Back