CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Selling Evolve Sellable Spot $30. Comes with a code for the Monster Expansion Pack which I will provide to the buyer.

Monster Hunter taking up all my time so got no time to play it.

I believe the only reason that player got 5.5 hours is because he/she rushed through the game on easy mode. I mean, The last of Us on Grounded Mode was much faster than my hard play through just because i rushed through the game. I can only imagine rushing through a game on easy mode!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day Guys and Gals!

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/alexomfg/omfg-i-love-you[/soundcloud]

Last edited by a moderator:
locked is a usher who has to play the gameshare game on the account that was made to buy it the game originally. They can't use it on their main account only the one it was first bought on hence the name "locked"
Personally If I had the ability to... I would prevent the explanation of Locked spots on this thread. Just like we restrict the phantoming process I do not want it picking up steam whatsoever here.

Splitting the cost of a PS3 share by 50% is perhaps a justifiable reason to have to co-ordinate things like PW changes and resets. Trying to communicate with a locked spot owner on a site you aren't registered on, in order to save a couple of bucks isn't the best plan IMO.

Then there are periodically shady people doing shady things, and the less people with the current PW helps narrow down the "source of the problem". Having to factor in a locked spot owner isn't ideal to have stacked on the situation.

Locked spots can suck it.

Splitting the cost of a PS3 share by 50% is perhaps a justifiable reason to have to co-ordinate things like PW changes and resets. Trying to communicate with a locked spot owner on a site you aren't registered on, in order to save a couple of bucks isn't the best plan IMO.

Then there are periodically shady people doing shady things, and the less people with the current PW helps narrow down the "source of the problem". Having to factor in a locked spot owner isn't ideal to have stacked on the situation.

Locked spots can suck it.
Completely agree with everything said.

RPG always on point.

6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05bcc67011a212df0.jpg

Critics link isn't working? Not up yet?

Edit: Critics Choice PS4 Master Race

I've done several shares with locked spots and never once had issues. It all comes down to trusting those you deal with. Which is why if I do join a group with locked spots, I do it on GTZ where access to the sharing is limited to people who have made several deals outside of game shares.

I very much like the limited access to the shares at GTZ, but enjoy the community here much more.

Anyone played that Citizens of Earth game?

That Critics Game Sale has a bunch of stuff that piques my interest.  I'm not a huge RPG guy but Dragon Age apparently is amazballs, and Fifa is pretty good for that price.  I kinda want Disney Infinity too but I know I'll become obsessed with the figs and bankrupt myself by next week

South Park: The Stick of Truth    $15+ (3.6GB)

$5

2.rpg

$2.50

Off topic, but anyone who has a Vita/PSTV missed it while it was free on PS+ should totally pick up Virtue's Last Reward during the sale. You'll probably enjoy it and then enter another spiral of despair and suffering when you realize Zero Escape 3 will never be greenlit.

bread's done
Back